Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

Battlefield

No Caption Provided

Top Team Blue. Bottom Team Red.

Rules

Strength - Must start, keyword, start at 80 Tons Max, however Strength cannot exceed 200 tons.

Durability - Healing Factor is unlimited. You can be immune to harm!

Speed - Hyper Sonic (Mach 5) is fastest.

Powers - Falls in Line with Demolishing Large Mansion in one Hit.

Time Powers - Allowed but cannot be used as Time Freezing or Reversing Time. Cannot increase your own speed to past Hyper Sonic.

Reality Warping / Transmutation - Cannot be used on Enemy Team.

Telepathy - Wolrd Level, and no Illusions or Mind Raping.

No BFR.

Gear must fit the rules.

Morals will be on.

Teams

theorder14 Archer (FSN), Tohno Shiki (Tsukihime), Daemon Spade (Reborn), Killua (HxH)

funsiized Chiffon Fairchild, Eragon (End of series), Jack Rakan (Mahou Sensei Negima), Cassie Lockhart

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14 So yeah, Good Luck to you and yeah, so;

Match starts, Eragon Mentally commands all of your team members to stop, by thinking the word 'Letta' Cassie and Chiffon blitz your team at Mach 5.

GG.

No but seriously, ill have my Post up tomorrow, you can go first, i went first Last Round :(

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should be good

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: @funsiized: hmm, i don't know but isn't that mind-raping kind of? and do you have any knowledge of my characters? just asking :)

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: Its Light and very General, A summation on their powers would be nice, Do you want one of mine?

But to answer your question, no. it is not mind raping. im not Mentally compelling you to do anything, in fact, im not even touching your teams minds, simply Casting Magic on them. Magic that Binds their movements.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: Ahh got it, then i should be able to counter that easily if it's magic

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: Ahh got it, then i should be able to counter that easily if it's magic

Its legit, Counter if ya can.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Funsiized

@theorder14: We'll see, ill post my teams Summaries Today are tomorrow, dunno. getting late.

Edit, Screw it ima just copy and past from the last Round

Chiffon Fairchild & Cassie Lockhart:

both Pandoras which basically possess superhuman speed and strength that is ten times of a average person. Two Pandora are particularly notable: one of them was Maria Lancelot, the First Pandora. The other one was the Pandora known as the "Hero of the New Age", Kazuha Aoi, who held more Stigmata in her body than anyone ever did, and who later developed the Anti-Nova High End Skills. A third may be Chiffon Fairchild, who wielded a copy of Maria Lancelot's Volt Weapon, proved nearly invincible in combat, and displayed in-Pandora-n prowess in the 11th Nova Clash. A Surprisingly large number of Pandora's come from wealthy families, a fact that has been noted by both students and members of the military

Volt Weapons are instruments of war wielded by Pandora to combat Nova, and occasionally their own kin. The Volt weapons appear as a wide variety of melee weapons to ranged weapons, varying from swords to spears to GPS tracked homing lasers. These weapons trump conventional weapons in sheer damage output, effectively being the best choice to confront Novas. Each Pandora is shown to have her own unique Volt Weapon, the Pandoras' style of combat often depends on her type of weapon. Volt Weapons can be disabled or broken by other Volt Weapons, and are materialized (again) at will by the user.

High end Skills-

The Accel Turn, or Accelerating Turn, is a battle technique employed by Pandoras. It is a High End Skill created by Kazuha Aoi. Taught to third-year Pandora students, Accel Turn gives a Pandora a temporary boost of speed that makes them hard to track by Nova, normal people, or Limiters. Speed: 170.15m/s, 380.60mph or Mach 0.5

Double Accel

Double Accel is a variant of the Accel Turn that allows a Pandora to go twice as fast than with a regular Accel. It is usually performed by doing one Accel followed by another.Speed: 340.30m/s, 761.21mph or Mach 1

No-Interval Double Accel

The No Interval Double Accel is a special variant of the Double Accel without the brief lag in between jumps. This is a unique Accel only used by Arnett McMillan and Satellizer L. Bridget.Speed: 340.30m/s, 761.21mph or Mach 1 (perpetual motion)

Triple Accel

Triple Accel is a variant of the Accel Turn that is three times faster than a regular Accel. It is usually performed by doing one Accel followed by another, much like Double Accel. Speed: 510.45m/s, 1141.81mph or Mach 1.5

No-Interval Triple Accel

A variant of the Accel Turn that is three times the speed of a normal Accel, without the lag in-between jumps. This Accel was used by Arnett McMillan in her battle royale against Ticy Phenyl for the title of Class President. Cassie Lockheart also used this against Julia Munberk. Speed: 510.45m/s, 1141.81mph or Mach 1.5 (perpetual motion)

Quadruple Accel

Quadruple Accel is a variant of the Accel Turn that is four times faster than a regular Accel. It is a technique developed by Cassie Lockheart. She is one of two Pandoras to ever perform it, earning her the nickname "Godspeed of the East", from this being (then) the ultimate speed and her being at East Genetics. Speed: 680.60m/s, 1522.41mph or Mach 2

Quintuple Accel

Quintuple Accel is the strongest variant of the Accel Turn to date, being five times faster than a regular Accel and outclassing Cassie Lockheart's Quadruple Accel. It was performed by Satellizer L. Bridget while in her Nova Form state. Speed: 850.75m/s, 1903.07mph or Mach 2.5

Illusion turn

The Illusion Turn, is a unique High End Skill which is akin to teleporting. This formidable Turn was developed by Chiffon Fairchild, before she even enrolled in West Genetics. She is first seen employing it during the Summer Carnival of 2063, where she atrociously decimated fifty other Pandoras in a row, As the original creator, Chiffon employed the first, and so far, strongest variant of the Illusion Turn. When using it, Chiffon sometimes leaves an after-image and a releases a powerful shockwave. In addition, she can make tangible Tempest Turn-like copies of herself.

"Novaborn"

Only Chiffon Fairchild can use Nova Form at will without running amok. When formed so, she is able to levitate and combat a Nova all by herself. Not only she is able to deflect the feared Nova particle beams one handed and at point-blank range, but she is also capable of transforming her Volt Weapon to copy the Particle Beams and implement the usage of these herself. Together with her Illusion Turn, she is capable of deploying multiple copies solid of herself that could fire as well.

Jack Rakan

Hand To Hand Combat: Jack Rakan is an extremely powerful and high level warrior of close-quarters combat. So much he is unrivaled in a close range fight, trying to fight him at hand to hand combat is considered suicide.

Immense Physical Strength: One of the reasons he is so dangerous, especially in hand to hand combat, is because of his overwhelming strength that very few can handle.

Ki and Magic Abilities: He has a massive amount of both ki and magical power. The natural raw power of either are both very destructive. So much so that he can cause massive destruction and break through other dimensions through willpower by simply using will power to release his magical and Ki power.

It was noted by Kaede that his body is surrounded by a wall of Ki at all times.

Pactio: Armiger Milliplex: His artifact is called Ho Heroes Meta Chilion Prosopon (The Hero Of a Thousand Faces). His artifact can transform into any type of weapon at his will. In his words his artifact can transform into "any shape imaginable", from multiple weapons of any kind to armor (which can act as replacement limbs if need be).

Keen Intellect: Despite his ridiculous personality, Rakan is actually a very intelligent fighter, analyzing enemy abilities and finding weaknesses in them. This does not only apply to defeating enemy techniques, but also copying them as just by having seen his teammateEishun Konoe perform Shinmei-ryu techniques he was able to duplicate a powerful Ni no Tachi technique.

Guts and Willpower- his Self resolve is to the point where it is a power.

Eragon Shadeslayer and Bromson.

Magic

Magic was the art of thinking, as Brom mentioned that a true master of gramarye could use the word for "water" and create something that appeared to be entirely unrelated, such as a gemstone, though the relation would be clear in his mind. A magic user's abilities were limited by his knowledge of the Ancient Language; the smaller his vocabulary, the fewer feats of magic he was be able to perform. This was the common misconception. The more clever the spellcaster, the more they could accomplish with one word plus what they could do without the structure of the Ancient Language.

As explained by Oromis, sound itself had no control over magic. Most magic users, however, continued to speak words aloud, ensuring that stray thoughts did not disrupt the spells they cast.

A person's ability to use magic was often characterized by a specific color. For Dragon Riders, this color was very often the color of their dragon. Eragon's color was blue, matching Saphira; Murtagh's color was red, matching Thorn; and Arya's color was green, matching Fírnen.

Riders usually directed their magic using their hand with their gedwëy ignasia.

Since magic depended upon the caster's life energy, a spell beyond the caster's capability would either kill them, whilst a spell close to the limit would render them unconscious. Also, when the magical energy was released, it couldn't be undone. Thus, if a caster was to formulate a spell so that there could be only two options (success or death) and a stronger adversary could prevent the spell from succeeding, the caster would invariably die. This could be circumvented by formulating spells as processes which could be cancelled at will.

Swordsmanship

Eragon was a naturally talented swordsman, advancing quickly in a short period of time, to be able to hold his own against far more experienced opponents. Eragon demonstrated his skills in the first book by eventually defeatingBrom in a sparring match and sparring evenly with Murtagh, despite the fact that both Brom and Murtagh were formidable swordsman who had spent most of their lives studying and practicing swordplay. Saphira remarked that few could match Eragon with a blade.

The elf strength and agility he gained, combined with his advanced swordsmanship, allowed him to best any human or dwarf warrior, along with most elves, such as Vanir. Still, he was outmatched by opponents with more skill than him, such as Arya and Murtagh. However, after training with Glaedr, Eragon was able to overcome this obstacle. To do this he used The Way of Knowing, a skill that allowed him to interpret body language and combine that with all he knew of his opponent and then he would use that knowledge to his advantage. Using The Way of Knowing he was able to duel Arya as an equal and finally defeat Murtagh. As taught to him by Brom, Eragon's fighting style consisted of fast and elegant techniques. He was also an adept archer and hunter, a trait only enhanced by his transformation. He could debate the finer points of these activities for hours, as well as hunt in the Spine without suffering an accident, a mighty feat considering that entire legions of Galbatorix's troops were unable to (although this was mainly because of the Urgal armies there). Roran thought of Eragon as a very skilled woodsman and hunter, better than himself. Eragon had calluses on his knuckles, similar to (and inspired by) the dwarf Shrrgnien'sAscûdgamln, which shielded his knuckles when he punched things.

Phew, If i missed anything, please let me know, if you need clarification, i am willing to do that as well, now if i could Get some back story on your Characters?

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Theorder14

@funsiized: oh thanks :)

Archer - A Anti-heroic spirit from the future. He can use projection magecraft to create countless of weapons each with their own abilities and he's able to reinforcement those weapons and himself. Hypersonic in combat speed and his favorite weapons in close combat are Kanshou and Bakuya. Got high magic resistance and if he uses kanshou and Bakuya, it increase his MR even further

Tohno Shiki - From a demon-slaying clan and trained in the assassination arts since he was a child. One of the techniques he learned from childhood is called the Flash sheath,gives him the ability to perform insanely fast slashes. The other one is called the Flash run, allows him to fight in high speed. Excels at stealth and can detect the presence of inhuman. He can see the death of all things in the forms of dots and lines and can erase them from existence if he stab the dots or cut the lines.

Daemon Spade - lived on for generations by possessing other people. He's a master illusionist and have a decent healing factor and possess most of the gears and powers of the Vongola and Shimon family.( i believe your familiar with him)

Killua - Expert at stealth and assassination. Hypersonic in combat speed and easily massively hypersonic if he use Raikou Sekka so i won't be using that technique. He have opened a 16 ton door without using nen and a 64 ton with nen. So he's at least at 64 - 128 toner with nen. Can transmute his aura into electricity and have lighting speed reaction.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Btw, am i allowed to use Unlimited Blade Works?

When Archer use it, his inner-world materialize into reality and it only increases his abilities to project and use weapons.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Btw, am i allowed to use Unlimited Blade Works?

When Archer use it, his inner-world materialize into reality and it only increases his abilities to project and use weapons.

As long as it fits the rules.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Theorder14

@funsiized:

Okay, so guess i'll have to start again then

As soon as the fight begins,Archer will turn into his spiritual body, erase his presence completely and put a distance between his enemies. Even skilled wizards and witches wouldn't be able to detect him so i believe none of ur team could. Daemon Spade will equip his devil lenses, summon his Blizzardroids and create clones of Tohno Shiki and Killua with his mist/desert flames. I believe i mentioned that both Killua and Shiki are experts at stealth so having clones would greatly assist them

Some scans of Daemon using his mist flames clones and just a example how he could support the team.(since it's not affecting the minds, i believe illusions are allowed here)

Daemon Spade can summon blizzardroids and their only purpose is to distract and tire the enemy but they could also deal some damage if their attacks hits. They can turn their arms into blades and each have the same fighting power as Adelheid Suzuki

No Caption Provided

Here's a pic of Shiki having sneaked up on Arcueid who have hypersonic + combat speed and he cut her 17 times before she could react to his technique, the Flash sheath. He possess the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception and can detect the presence of the supernatural and see invisible beings.

No Caption Provided

Killua's family was strict with his training and have tortured him for months just so that he could become pain tolerant. They have even poisoned him with unknown amounts of different types so that he would eventually become immune. He's been trained in stealth and assassination ever since he was three years old and his sharp senses could even detect and pinpoint the location of invisible enemies.

One of his first techniques is called Rhythm echo and It allows him to leave afterimages and move quietly.

No Caption Provided

This scan below shows Killua erasing his presence using zetsu

No Caption Provided

Here's mid-series Killua tailing enemies with sharp senses and are a lot stronger than him at the time.(Mid series Killua is around 30 tonner, current Killua i'm using now is at least 64 tonner)

No Caption Provided

and in this vid shows mid-series Killua's speed. No calc or statements on how fast he went but i believe he's at low hypersonic there, see for yourself.

starting at 7:20 to 8:10

Loading Video...

Killua is also able to speedblitz and one-shot his enemies silently in close combat.( Also long and mid range but i'll get to that in my next post)

starting at 0:25 to the end of the vid

Loading Video...

Like i mentioned before, Archer will put a distance from the enemies and then materialize from their blind spot and shoot long range projectiles. He's able to reinforce his eyes to see everything within 4000 meters away and could also detect and see invisible enemies. Archer is proficient with projectiles and is capable of tagging enemies with hypersonic + speed mostly thanks to his low level clairvoyance. I believe none of your team have the speed or the reaction to avoid it especially if the arrow comes from their blind spot. One of Archer's fastest arrows is called Hrunting and it can travel at Mach 10 up to 14 depending on how much mana is put into it. Also, Archer's Hrunting is not limited to only one target, he can change the arrow's direction and hit multiple enemies.

Archer can shoot Hrunting 5 times in a row with 20 sec intervals depending on how much mana he puts into it. He will then have to rest for a moment to recharge his mana but is still able to project weapons from the Unlimited Blade Works with low mana cost.

In this vid shows Archer sniping the protagonist who has superhuman durability

starting at 1:05 to the end

Loading Video...

In this vid below, it shows Archer facing against Saber and the protagonist. Each time the protagonist dies, he travels back to time so he have experienced getting killed by Archer several times b4 and has a plan now . At 0.00 to 5:40 shows the final showdown between them. You can read the whole thing if you want the details. Otherwise, u can skip to 2:25 . Note that everything that occurs during 2:25 to 5:40 happens under one second in real time

Loading Video...

Kay, your move :)

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: Ohhh scary, but not THAT impressive :)

Okay, first of all, your big point in all of this. was "clones" the Bltizdroids, Daemon;s Clones, Killua's After images, All of it to confuse and disorient my team right? Wrong. Cause see, i found i neat little trick i can do, Eragon, will first link the minds of my teammates, Then He will simply, listen to your team members minds, Scan them Briefly, he won't cause any harm to them at all, But know what the effect is? I will not only be reading your minds constantly, so i will know what your doing, when you do it. but also MY team now has full knowledge on your team. I know their Strengths and weaknesses, Their History, their family, Their enemies.

Now. The OP says i can't use TP to cast illusions BUT what if i use a combination of TP and Magic to Cast illusions? Eh? get where im going? While the Dragons sift through the information and give the important part to Eragon another part will give their attention to Quickly warding my team members, if i devote half and half, the warding and information sift should be done in about 1 second. And Eragon should have the spell Ready to Cast apparitions on my team members, Images constructed out of light, if you want i can find the part in the book where the elves cast the spell in order to act as if Eragon and Saphira where still there. Also, he will turn my Team invisible. Yep, Invisible.

Daemon Spade

For Daemon-Since he is the only Character im Truly intimate With, ill start with him. Since im in his mind, I know exactly where he is, i know whats real, and what is not. So his illusions are pointless. the blitzdroids, Maybe, but not a real problem. Since there so slow.First things First, im going to Find the Real him, by reading his mind, And the first thing Eragon will do. Is make The first Vongola Flit in front of his Vision, Casually at first, To get him paranoid, then he will strait up see him. The Vongola will walk up and look directly at Daemon, Wherever he will be, and Talk, Due to Magic again, Eragon and Change and project his voice, AS Murtagh did on the Burning plains. where he Projected it as if through a megaphone. And the First will talk to Daemon, Will Scold him for his Failures, Mention how the Vongol he wishes to Create is wrong, its Weak that it will accomplish nothing, how he was a failure, how the first saw him as a friend, How he, the Great Guardian of the mist ring could be Destroyed by children Etc. Now, i know what your thinking, No, Daemons Eyeglass will NOT work on The apparition, as it is not an illusion, and is actually just bent light. while hes distracted and sputtering Angry reply or what ever to the First apparition, Cassie will invisible and silently, Punch a hole through his chest at Mach 4 :)

HEAR THAT? OUT RAN EVERY SINGLE MACH 3 WAVE That makes her a Guaranteed Mach 4 and that,. So down falls Daemon, as Cassie is not the only one Hitting him. I also have Rakan ..Sorta just......Dropping a sword on him...oops?

And no, it does not bypass the Strength limit, as he Simply Dropped the Sword, Didn't lift its full weight. So even with his regen, its shown large enough attacks can take him out.

Killua

My tactic for him is actually Fairly simply, Chiffon is going to Kill him, Notice i say Kill and not fight, this is because Killuas type are Just her forte, those that think they can take her, only to find out Why she was givin her nickname "The Smiling Monster Of west Genetics"

To start, she is Still warded from Eragon, so don't get any funny ideas buddy. Basically, She is going to Out speed and out Skill Killua: to demonstrate here is a fight between her Vs. 2 Verified Mach 3-4 fighters, one even out sped Cassie in an earlier Chapter.

Now there is something i would like you to note, SHE WAS HOLDING BACK THIS ENTIRE TIME. she didn't want to Hurt her underclass men. Now, im about to show you something, and don't get all excited okay? Here she is later in the fight, when she takes hits from Both of them in Rapid succession, they are both 2-3 tonners and One even Uses a 4x internal attack. But im going to show you this to show why she is a Monster, Just read until the end. and note :she was still holding back.

AND THAT is whats going to happen to Killua. He thinks hes fast, Yep, not to chiffon, Cause even after all that? guess what happened to the pair?

No Caption Provided

So there you have it, She Mopped the Flow with 2 Verified Mach 3-4 People going all out. and yet She wasn't even mortally Wounded And even got to Tear a few limbs off. and again, She wasn't trying to kill them. But she will try to kill killua. He can be Fast, She'll be faster, He can be strong, She'll be stronger, He can be Skilled, She'll be more Skilled. Oh and there is still the fact that im in your head, and can read your movements like a book, further giving me an advantage. and if Cassie joins in? Well That won't be pretty. But she has other things to attend to :)

Archer

Now, Im Not sure how to Counter That "astral mode" or whatever, but i think i have an idea, How about, While he is running away and his entire team is getting stomped, i simply wait for him to show up, and guess who's waiting? JACK, RAAAAKKKKAAAAN Combat Genius Extraordinaire. who was able to React to Lightning speed Punches Simply by feeling the change in the air. Guess how fast Lightning is? (MACH fasterthananythingyouhave) So after dropping the bomb on Daemon, hes gonna wait. and the moment he appears, Eragon is gonna sift through his memories, find every single last Person that he ever Knew and loved, and Make them appear in front of him, Lamenting as if souls of the dead throwing off his concentration, Jack will then head his way. As eh gets their, if Archer tries to shoot, Well, again, Reacted to Lightning, His arrow isn't hitting anything, and even if it does hit(Doubt) i still have the wards Eragon gave him. So Jack who is a monster and is basically BESERKER to draw a line to FSN. is going to take him down. And if Archer attempts to pull him into unlimited blade works?

YOU HAVE NO IDEA, HOW LONG THAT TOOK TO FIND.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA, HOW LONG THAT TOOK TO FIND.

So yeah, what he just shouted out of Was an infinite Dimension built on Magic....Kind of like.....Unlimited Bladeworks.....Hmmm wonder if...:)

and of Course, id go into How Jack is a god at close combat, Can Tank Insane amounts of damage, Can crush things. etc but im just going to Give you a general idea.

That was Kotarou, a Verified hypersonic, and as he said, He was going all out, yet he couldn't even touch Rakan. Archer is going dowwwwnnn.

Tohno

Now, this guy seems like the kind with a lot of mental issues. So im going to bet that Eragons Light Bending Trick is going to Mess this guys brain UP. I just have to Make him see some Images of his Parents or something, Somebody he hate, which i Know because i read his mind. :)

So as he goes into a Mental Breakdown, im going to have Eragon Use Magic To stop him in his tracks as i showed earlier with one word 'letta' or the elvish Language for the Word stop. So now, Tohno can't move, yay me. Eragon will calmly and Patiently Load him full of Arrows, And then Light him on fire with the word "Brisngr" or maybe another one, because if he says that word his sword catches fire. wither way, Tohno dies a miserable Horrible, Death.

Conclusion

Hope i haven't missed horribly mutilating any of your team members and as such Securing my victory.so to recap

• all of my team members are invisible, and im not talking active camo Stuff, im talking full on Can not see with the naked eye, or any eye for that matter.
  • Your team is seeing their worst nightmares and Enemies talking down to them and Taunting them. throwing off their game. Loved ones lamenting, Etc. So they are basically going insane
  • Cassie with an assist from Rakan is taking out Daemon
  • Chiffon is Murdering Killiua
  • Jack is Stomping Archer
  • Eragon is Horrible Mutilating Tohno and turning him into a pin cushion.
  • If everything goes as planned, your team should be dead in about 2-3 seconds. Assuming Archer shows up quick enough, but its okay. i can wait.

If i have missed anything or you need clarification Please ask, and i will try my best to aid you.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Theorder14

@funsiized: Now that just sucks, I've been writing a whole post but it got all deleted when i tried to post a scan to the *Or drag and drop your image to this window.* >.>

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: That sucks, happened to me as well once. Its okay. take your time,

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pokergeist
Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: Looking at my team, im assuming it was Hypersonic(Mach 5)

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: Dunno, cause killua is supposed to have the speed of lightning, which is why I'm confused since your fastest person is Chiffon =/ Maybe is pre-chimera ant killua or something? @theorder14

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dratini1331

@funsiized: Dunno, wait and see what order says about it, but until then (spoiler for the interest of conserving space):

It's a statement and it's pretty much confirmed. Killua's hatsu is lightning, which means he's super, super, super familiar with everything about it. He calls the technique "speed of lightning" and he is extremely , as said, familiar with lightning. They never directly compare it to a lightning bolt, but it's heavily implied by several other moments in the series.

Most fighters follow a fundamental principle of never having a ranged attack that can close distance slower than they can. I.e., why would Chiffon use a gun if she's several times faster than it? That's part of basic fighting technique in HxH and is actually brought up in the series. Killua shoots lightning, says he's that fast while being the foremost expert on lightning, and basically looks like that's the intention, so it's pretty heavily implied, but you may be able to make an argument about it(?)

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: Ill see if he brings it up, but eh, Jack could solo his team, dudes a complete tank.

Besides, My Strat is OP. His team has too many psychological Weaknesses.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: If this is Chimera Ant arc Killua, Jack is gonna have a rough go of it. I'm no expert at Negi by far, but what you posted shouldn't put him much off from the royal guards like Yuppi, and killua was Lolstomping Yuppi, even though yuppi has super strength and durability. Ah, well. You're good at this, you'll make a go of it I'm sure.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: Sry, got lazy when the post i wrote got deleted and i haven't had acess to the net. i'll post later

@funsiized: Dunno, cause killua is supposed to have the speed of lightning, which is why I'm confused since your fastest person is Chiffon =/ Maybe is pre-chimera ant killua or something? @theorder14

Yea, i know, which is why i said that he's not allowed to use Raikou Sekka that allows him to move at the speed of lightning but he should be allowed to use Shippai Jinrai = lightning speed reaction

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Dratini1331

@theorder14: Ah, I figured it was something like that =D GL with the debate.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: Mmk, I have a dentist appointment Tmr, and i usually sleep after those, so idk if ill post..but take your time.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Theorder14
@funsiized said:

@theorder14: Ohhh scary, but not THAT impressive :)

Okay, first of all, your big point in all of this. was "clones" the Bltizdroids, Daemon;s Clones, Killua's After images, All of it to confuse and disorient my team right? Wrong. Cause see, i found i neat little trick i can do, Eragon, will first link the minds of my teammates, Then He will simply, listen to your team members minds, Scan them Briefly, he won't cause any harm to them at all, But know what the effect is? I will not only be reading your minds constantly, so i will know what your doing, when you do it. but also MY team now has full knowledge on your team. I know their Strengths and weaknesses, Their History, their family, Their enemies.

Now. The OP says i can't use TP to cast illusions BUT what if i use a combination of TP and Magic to Cast illusions? Eh? get where im going? While the Dragons sift through the information and give the important part to Eragon another part will give their attention to Quickly warding my team members, if i devote half and half, the warding and information sift should be done in about 1 second. And Eragon should have the spell Ready to Cast apparitions on my team members, Images constructed out of light, if you want i can find the part in the book where the elves cast the spell in order to act as if Eragon and Saphira where still there. Also, he will turn my Team invisible. Yep, Invisible.

First off, I don't think Eragon would be able to mind scan Archer's and Shiki's mind. Archer is a counter guardian who's contracted with the world and that gives him protection from conceptual weapons. He also have high magic resistant and it increases even further if he uses Bakuya and Kanshou. Medusa is a far more powerful magic user than Eragon but evenher Mystic eyes had very little effect against Archer and he didn't even use Bakuya and Kanshou to increase his Magic resistance.

As for Shiki, mind-scanning him wouldn't be a good idea because Eragon could end up comatose instead because of Shiki's Mystic Eyes of Death Perceptions and his connection to death. Shiki have been *killed* once before in his childhood and if Eragon were to mind-scan that part of Shiki's life, I highly doubt it would end well with Eragon. As for the other two in my team, Killua don't need to think when he fights, his body just automatically act by itself and Daemon Spade is a spirit who's able to mind control people so i don't think it would be that easy to *listen* to his minds. (Could you give more details about Eragon's mind-reading?)

I've already said in my previous post that most of my team could see/sense their enemies even if they're invisible. Archer could reinforce his eyes and sense nearby enemies with his hawk like eyes. You get the details about it in the videos i posted.

Killua have sharp senses and he was able to sense Meleron who's far more superior than Eragon when it comes to invisibility techniques so i have no doubt Killua could pinpoint his enemies location even if they're invisible. He could also use his EN if it's necessary and that allows Killua to extend his aura like a sphere and it's impossible to avoid detection if the enemies were to come in contact to his aura so that means that Killua doesn't have any blind spot at all.

No Caption Provided

Shiki's purity eyes allows him to see invisible and supernatural beings so being invisible won't give you give you any advantages. Daemon Spade would just remain stealthy and support the team and his Devil lenses is also capable of scanning ur team's abilities and weaknesses.

Daemon Spade

For Daemon-Since he is the only Character im Truly intimate With, ill start with him. Since im in his mind, I know exactly where he is, i know whats real, and what is not. So his illusions are pointless. the blitzdroids, Maybe, but not a real problem. Since there so slow.First things First, im going to Find the Real him, by reading his mind, And the first thing Eragon will do. Is make The first Vongola Flit in front of his Vision, Casually at first, To get him paranoid, then he will strait up see him. The Vongola will walk up and look directly at Daemon, Wherever he will be, and Talk, Due to Magic again, Eragon and Change and project his voice, AS Murtagh did on the Burning plains. where he Projected it as if through a megaphone. And the First will talk to Daemon, Will Scold him for his Failures, Mention how the Vongol he wishes to Create is wrong, its Weak that it will accomplish nothing, how he was a failure, how the first saw him as a friend, How he, the Great Guardian of the mist ring could be Destroyed by children Etc. Now, i know what your thinking, No, Daemons Eyeglass will NOT work on The apparition, as it is not an illusion, and is actually just bent light. while hes distracted and sputtering Angry reply or what ever to the First apparition, Cassie will invisible and silently, Punch a hole through his chest at Mach 4 :)

Okay, back off for a moment now... How would Eragon be able to know what's real or not so fast?Like i said b4, could u give a little more details about Eragon's mind-reading? Have he been able to mind read a master illusionist and *spirit* like Daemon who's able to mind control and possess people? Have Eragon been able to detect enemies with stealth abilities like Daemon? I would like to see some scan or quote about this.

Do you honestly believe Daemon would fall for such a simple illusion that easily? c'mon, u gotta admit that he's totally out of character if he behaves like what you said. I don't believe for a minute that Daemon would act all paranoid for no reason just because the first appeared suddenly.Even if it's not a illusion, u have to agree that Daemon wouldn't act that way and he also have full control of his senses so such a trick would never work against him.

How would Chiffon be able to run *silently* and punch him at mach 4 when Daemon is flying? He have also been fighting against a opponent faster than Chiffon. Yes, i'm talking about Tsuna who was able to break free from a pseudo black hole so i believe he's faster than Chiffon and Daemon kept up with him so Daemon himself should be at low hypersonic speed. He also have a decent healing factor so punching a hole wouldn't affect him. you will have to do alot more damage than that.

No Caption Provided

Killua

My tactic for him is actually Fairly simply, Chiffon is going to Kill him, Notice i say Kill and not fight, this is because Killuas type are Just her forte, those that think they can take her, only to find out Why she was givin her nickname "The Smiling Monster Of west Genetics"

To start, she is Still warded from Eragon, so don't get any funny ideas buddy. Basically, She is going to Out speed and out Skill Killua: to demonstrate here is a fight between her Vs. 2 Verified Mach 3-4 fighters, one even out sped Cassie in an earlier Chapter.

Now there is something i would like you to note, SHE WAS HOLDING BACK THIS ENTIRE TIME. she didn't want to Hurt her underclass men. Now, im about to show you something, and don't get all excited okay? Here she is later in the fight, when she takes hits from Both of them in Rapid succession, they are both 2-3 tonners and One even Uses a 4x internal attack. But im going to show you this to show why she is a Monster, Just read until the end. and note :she was still holding back.

AND THAT is whats going to happen to Killua. He thinks hes fast, Yep, not to chiffon, Cause even after all that? guess what happened to the pair?

So there you have it, She Mopped the Flow with 2 Verified Mach 3-4 People going all out. and yet She wasn't even mortally Wounded And even got to Tear a few limbs off. and again, She wasn't trying to kill them. But she will try to kill killua. He can be Fast, She'll be faster, He can be strong, She'll be stronger, He can be Skilled, She'll be more Skilled. Oh and there is still the fact that im in your head, and can read your movements like a book, further giving me an advantage. and if Cassie joins in? Well That won't be pretty. But she has other things to attend to :)

Okay, i gotta say that your really underestimating Killua here. Out speed and out skill Killua? Now that's something to laugh about.Killua is able to move at the speed of lightning when he use Rekka Seika but that technique is not allowed like i said b4 in my first post. His base speed would be around hypersonic speed and i believe i posted a video about it. Anyways, here's the scan so you can see for yourself

No Caption Provided

Okay, so Chiffon fought two opponents with mach 3-4 speed and they're 2-3 tonners with far less combat abilities than Chiffon, correct?

He can be Fast, She'll be faster, He can be strong, She'll be stronger, He can be Skilled, She'll be more Skilled. Oh and there is still the fact that im in your head, and can read your movements like a book, further giving me an advantage.

I'll say it straight out, Killua would easily one-shot Chiffon. How is she faster when mach 5 is the limit?!? i believe i already showed that his base speed is around low hypersonic speed and the limit should be only be mach 5, correct? How is she more skilled when u haven't even seen what he's capable of?(i'll post scans later). How on earth is she stronger when Killua is a confirmed 64 + tonner?!? And like i mentioned before, Killua doesn't need to think when he's fighting. He have programmed his own powers and body to react at lightning speed against enemies without having to think about it. Chiffon have never fought against a enemy like Killua before(yes, i also read Freezing)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In the scans above shows Killua reacting and killing his enemies without having to think about it. He uses his yo-yo as a mid range weapon and it would easily one-shot Chiffon especially when the yo-yos are Aura enchanced.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here's more details about how he uses his electricity to increase his reaction and it's not necessary for him to *think* about it because the signals goes to his body instead.

Here is shows Killua fighting against a class 500 enemy with hypersonic speed if we go by what Youpi said here.

As you can see here, Killua can fire off lightning so not only is he deadly in mid and close range but also in long range. There's no way that Chiffon would be able to avoid it especially when she's not even aware of his powers.

Killua can use his aura to increase his durability so add that with his speed, reaction, combat abilities and power. I don't see you taking him down.

No Caption Provided

just some durability feats

Here's Killua protecting a girl and forms a circle using his EN that allows Killua to detect and react at lightning speed to anything coming in contact to his aura and it doesn't matter weather they're invisible or not. He could even close his eyes and easily react at lightning speed to attacks with his EN alone. Killua is facing a opponent who's high hypersonic here even though he's a *clone*, it's still made by the originals cells. So via powerscaling that enemy should be at least hypersonic + in combat speed.

Archer

Now, Im Not sure how to Counter That "astral mode" or whatever, but i think i have an idea, How about, While he is running away and his entire team is getting stomped, i simply wait for him to show up, and guess who's waiting? JACK, RAAAAKKKKAAAAN Combat Genius Extraordinaire. who was able to React to Lightning speed Punches Simply by feeling the change in the air. Guess how fast Lightning is? (MACH fasterthananythingyouhave) So after dropping the bomb on Daemon, hes gonna wait. and the moment he appears, Eragon is gonna sift through his memories, find every single last Person that he ever Knew and loved, and Make them appear in front of him, Lamenting as if souls of the dead throwing off his concentration, Jack will then head his way. As eh gets their, if Archer tries to shoot, Well, again, Reacted to Lightning, His arrow isn't hitting anything, and even if it does hit(Doubt) i still have the wards Eragon gave him. So Jack who is a monster and is basically BESERKER to draw a line to FSN. is going to take him down. And if Archer attempts to pull him into unlimited blade works?

Rakan would get too distracted to the battle so i don't think he would be able to expect a attack coming at him at Mach 10 - 14 and home him.

Assuming Rakan could tag Daemon with that sword attack. It took 6 pseudo black holes for Tsuna and Enma just to hold Daemon in one place so i doubt the Rakan's attack would tag him anytime soon.Can you show some scans of his lightning reaction feats?

Like i mentioned b4, Archer is contracted to Gaia and it gives Archer protection from mind techniques. Have Eragon ever mind read a heroic spirit who's protected by the world? There's also Archer's and Shiki's past to think about and if Eragon were to mind-read their past, i doubt he would end up well. He would most likely end up comatose or at the very least get K.O especially when he's mind reading BOTH of them.

Sure, if Rakan have lightning speed reaction, he could avoid it IF the arrows went straight which isn't the case here. didn't you watch the videos i posted?? Archer is able to change the course of his arrows so it will follow the enemy at Mach 10 to 14 and Rakan wouldn't expect that. It would definitely caught him off-guard and the arrow won't stop until it hits its target. Like i said, Archer is capable of reinforcing his eyes to the extreme so seeing and detecting the enemies won't be any problem. Watch the videos posted for further details. Btw, i did mention Archer have a low level clairvoyance, right?

So Jack who is a monster and is basically BESERKER to draw a line to FSN. is going to take him down

You do realize that Archer is able to one-shot Berserker with his arrows, right?LOL

I assume that you only watched that horrible Deen anime version of Fate Stay Night i guess. The visual novel which is the original and cannon source gives far greater details about their powers.

Archer's Hrunting one-shot Emiya/Avenger who have superhuman durability and it even pierced the Rho Aias, which is a powerful magical shield. I believe most of ur team is not as durable as the Rho Aias shield so that means Hrunting could pretty much one-shot the enemies and while Rakan's durability is impressive, Hrunting is powerful enough to easily pierce and cause lethal damage but it might take a few shots to take him down.

Archer himself is capable of projecting a 7 layer Rho Aias shield to protect himself or the team if it's necessary.

I don't think any one of your team have enough firepower to destroy the shield in one attack since it was even able to block the Gae Bolg which is one of the most op hax technique in the series. The Gae Bolg could even kill Superman with one hit but that's only if it hits him which is unlikely.

No Caption Provided

So yeah, what he just shouted out of Was an infinite Dimension built on Magic....Kind of like.....Unlimited Bladeworks.....Hmmm wonder if...:)

Okay, how exactly is it the same as Archer's Reality Marble? Archer's inner world materalize onto reality and it won't be destroyed by a mere shout. It took a planet busting attack to destroy a reality marble so i don't really think we can compare it to Rakan's attacks :/.

Here is Rider using his own version of Reality Marble and Gilgamesh had to use a planet busting attack to destroy it.

Loading Video...

and of Course, id go into How Jack is a god at close combat, Can Tank Insane amounts of damage, Can crush things. etc but im just going to Give you a general idea.

That was Kotarou, a Verified hypersonic, and as he said, He was going all out, yet he couldn't even touch Rakan. Archer is going dowwwwnnn.

Now this is a bad match up for Rakan to go up against Archer. While in the unlimited blade works. Archer is able to manipulate every sword that exist within the world and fire off all of them at once for distractions while he fire off his main attacks.

Also able to analyze and project his opponents weapons to near perfection and it doesn't stop there. He can trace and copy his enemies strength, durability, speed and skill while in this world but it's only limited to weapon users which isn't a problem since every single one of ur characters r using weapons.

(Btw, I researced on Rakan and isn't he faster than EOS Yusuke Urameshi and he's also a mountain buster? Would it not put him above the rules limits? correct me if i'm wrong but that's what i've been hearing on the net.)

On top of that, Archer already have hypersonic combat speed and a low level clairvoyance like i mentioned. But before you can even make Archer use the unlimited blade works, you will have to get past his Hrunting first.

If you have watched fate stay night then you should know that Archer is the future version of Emiya Shirou. With the help of Archer's arm, Emiya reproduced Berserker's strength and speed in this vid and managed to kill him nine times. You can say that Emiya is a greatly nerfed and inexperienced version of Archer.( Note that it only takes Berserker 3 seconds to reach him in real time)

Loading Video...

Here's just a pic of Unlimited Blade Works

No Caption Provided

Tohno

Now, this guy seems like the kind with a lot of mental issues. So im going to bet that Eragons Light Bending Trick is going to Mess this guys brain UP. I just have to Make him see some Images of his Parents or something, Somebody he hate, which i Know because i read his mind. :)

So as he goes into a Mental Breakdown, im going to have Eragon Use Magic To stop him in his tracks as i showed earlier with one word 'letta' or the elvish Language for the Word stop. So now, Tohno can't move, yay me. Eragon will calmly and Patiently Load him full of Arrows, And then Light him on fire with the word "Brisngr" or maybe another one, because if he says that word his sword catches fire. wither way, Tohno dies a miserable Horrible, Death.

I chose Shiki Tohno just to give mind readers hell and let them share Shiki's experience and pain. Eragon have never mind read someone like Shiki before. Shiki sees the death of everything with his Mystic Eyes of Death Perceptions. Eragon wouldn't be able to comprehend all death Shiki have seen and he doesn't even have the Mystic Eyes to help him so i would definitely say that his mind-reading would back fire and he could very well end up comatose.it's safe to say he would get K.O at least if he were to mind- scan Shiki. Have Eragon ever been submerged in death? If not, then he will now know how it feels like.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

He's easily able to one-shot each and everyone of ur team because of his Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. He can see the death points and lines of his enemies and it doesn't matter if they're invisible or if Eragon bends light. He can still see the lines and points even if he closes his eyes because the Mystic eyes have already activated a circuit in his brain so rather than seeing, he observes at a higher level.

So far, Shiki have killed two immortals beings with the MEoDP. Also able to *kill* non-living things like poison, lightning and zombies(even though they're already dead) Eragon's magic won't have any effect on him at all because he can kill and nullify the spells by using his Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. Now, Tohno ain't a expert at killing non-living things compared to Ryougi Shiki and doing so would put a strain in his mind but that would only make his other alter ego to awaken and take over.

No Caption Provided

Like you say, Shiki have mental issues and that's exactly why i chose him. When he's pressured, his alter-ego awakes and Tohno Shiki turns into Nananya Shiki. When he's in this state, the only thing in his mind is kill,kill,kill and his own body act on its own to quickly and silently eliminate those who threaten him. Shiki is high supersonic so he would easily be able to keep up with his enemies and he only needs to tag them once to kill them and that wouldn't be a problem thanks to his technique, Flash sheath that allows him to attack at hypersonic + speed. This version of Shiki i'm using also have lightning speed reaction.

Here's some of his feats just to give you an idea how fast and skilled he is.

In these scans below shows him reacting to lightning and *kills* it with his Mystice Eyes of Death Perceptions.

No Caption Provided

To sum up

• Eragon's mind reading would back fire and he would get K.O because of Archer's connection to Gaia and Shiki's connection to Death.
  • Daemon is the master of distractions so he's just gonna be invisible and support the team with his shields and blizzardroids.
  • Killua would easily annihilate Chiffon and Cassie with his hypersonic combat speed,Assassination skills,Advanced electrical techniques combined with his martial arts, lightning reaction speed and he doesn't have any blind spot at all thanks to his Nen
  • Archer's Hrunting can travel at Mach 10 to 14 and is capable of targeting multiple enemies. It doesn't stop until it hits the target and it's capable of one-shooting the opponents except Rakan. It would probably take 2-3 shots to take him down. Archer also have his low level clairvoyance and the unlimited blade works that can trace and reproduce the enemies stats.
  • Shiki can pretty much one shot every single one of the enemies with his Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. Have lightning speed reaction and is able to *kill* and nullify incoming attacks or spells.

This would be a very easy win for me because Eragon would get wiped out from the battle the second he tries to mind read Shiki and Archer so he won't be able to cloak his team. Even if the cloak remained. Each and everyone in my team have a way to see or sense them like i've already stated above.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pokergeist

Voting is tomorrow.

Do any of you know which battle I am missing?

theorder14-vs-funsiized

thedarklordpandamonium-vs-floopay

sherlock-vs-mightyrearranger

These are the only 3 I can find.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14:

@theorder14: Good points, but i think i can deal.

First off, I don't think Eragon would be able to mind scan Archer's and Shiki's mind. Archer is a counter guardian who's contracted with the worldand that gives him protection from conceptual weapons. He also have high magic resistant and it increases even further if he uses Bakuya and Kanshou. Medusa is a far more powerful magic user than Eragon but evenher Mystic eyes had very little effect against Archer and he didn't even use Bakuya and Kanshou to increase his Magic resistance.

Archers resistance feats are pointless here. As he Used Magic to Deflect Magic. Eragons TP is not necessarily Part of his Magic. That's like Saying Archer could Deflect Xavier. Also, "Medusa is more powerful" Is debatable, as with all the Eldunari, Eragon could essentially do anything he wants.

As for Shiki, mind-scanning him wouldn't be a good idea because Eragon could end up comatose instead because of Shiki's Mystic Eyes of Death Perceptions and his connection to death. Shiki have been *killed* once before in his childhood and if Eragon were to mind-scan that part of Shiki's life, I highly doubt it would end well with Eragon. As for the other two in my team, Killua don't need to think when he fights, his body just automatically act by itself and Daemon Spade is a spirit who's able to mind control people so i don't think it would be that easy to *listen* to his minds. (Could you give more details about Eragon's mind-reading?)

Has a person Read Shiki's mind and been reduced to a comatose state? No? then you can't say that will happen. Eragon has been inside the Mind of a Shade, AKA The amalgamation of 1000 Spirits From the Underworld. Shiki is Childs Play. Daemon Does indeed have a Thought process otherwise he would not be able to Function, As for Eragon using TP on something without a "Brain" per se, He communicates just fine with Eldunari, and those are Literally Rocks with The Dragons Souls in them. Killua not thinking help me not read his movements, But doesn't stop me from reading his mind. Mind control =/= Resistance to TP. Especially non intrusive TP. And there is around 100 Dragons Reading his mind. Easy.

I've already said in my previous post that most of my team could see/sense their enemies even if they're invisible. Archer could reinforce his eyes and sense nearby enemies with his hawk like eyes. You get the details about it in the videos i posted.

Sensing, and stopping are 2 different things, And since i am indeed in Archers mind, I Am still a step ahead of him.

Killua have sharp senses and he was able to sense Meleron who's far more superior than Eragon when it comes to invisibility techniques so i have no doubt Killua could pinpoint his enemies location even if they're invisible. He could also use his EN if it's necessary and that allows Killua to extend his aura like a sphere and it's impossible to avoid detection if the enemies were to come in contact to his aura so that means that Killua doesn't have any blind spot at all.

Speculation, as you don't know how Melron used his invisibility, he said he erased his presence, Not his form, Eragon Creates total Invisibility by Bending Light.

Knowing =/= Reacting to Multiple Mach speed enemies. If that's what i takes.

Shiki's purity eyes allows him to see invisible and supernatural beings so being invisible won't give you give you any advantages. Daemon Spade would just remain stealthy and support the team and his Devil lenses is also capable of scanning ur team's abilities and weaknesses.

Again, Eragons Brand of invisibility is different, they Use Magic to Blend themselves into the Surroundings, Eragon Bends the light from touching you, Making you Completely invisible to others, but you are really the same, Like a Mirage. As for The Devils Lens, there's no proof it would work on Those that operate without Dying will, but lets assume it does, It has 1 showing of scanning for weaknesses, and, oh look, That weakness was Dying will Related! The other time, it was used to see through a Mist flame illusion, OH LOOK Another Flame Reference, Catching on? Mist/Dust/Daemon Create illusions by Fashioning them out of Flames, Like a Quilt, Eragon Bends the light. there's really nothing to "See" through. its as real a it Can to be. Simply not corporeal. you can't smell, touch, taste. it but it completely holds over sight and Hearing.

Okay, back off for a moment now... How would Eragon be able to know what's real or not so fast?Like i said b4, could u give a little more details about Eragon's mind-reading? Have he been able to mind read a master illusionist and *spirit* like Daemon who's able to mind control and possess people? Have Eragon been able to detect enemies with stealth abilities like Daemon? I would like to see some scan or quote about this.

How Eragon knows, Is because hes not the only one Reading His mind -_-, Again, EoS Eragon w/ Eldunari. that's how i put him. that's how it is. Eldunari are a TP Force in it self. About 150 of them where able to keep a Telepathic hold on people on a continent level.

"But we have not been idle. When we first woke from our trance, we began to cast our minds out, slowly at first, and then with ever-greater confidence once we realised Galbatorix and the forsworn had left the island. together our strength is great, and we have been able to observe much of what has transpired throughout the land in the years since. We cannot Scry, Not normally but we can see the skeins of tangled energy strewn across Alagaesia, and we can often listen to the thoughts pf those who make no effort to defend their minds. In that way, we have gathered our information."

"thus spurred by our concern, we began to intervene in the vents we saw. At first only in small ways; a nudge here, a whispered suggestion there, a sense of alarm to one about to be ambushed. we did not always succeed, but we were able to help those that still fought Galbatorix, And as time progressed we grew more adept and more confident with our tampering. On a few rare occasions, our presence was noticed, but no one was ever able to determine who ro what we were. Thrice we were able to arrange the Death of one of the forsworn; when not ruled by his passions, Brom was a useful weapon for us."

Eragon has double that. And he has complete control over them. As for Daemons "Stealth" abilities, Eragon senses the "mind" and "energy" not the "body" he can hide his body all he wan't Eragon was able to easily Scan a Mountain in seconds, and found out how many people were inside, simply from their minds.

Do you honestly believe Daemon would fall for such a simple illusion that easily? c'mon, u gotta admit that he's totally out of character if he behaves like what you said. I don't believe for a minute that Daemon would act all paranoid for no reason just because the first appeared suddenly.Even if it's not a illusion, u have to agree that Daemon wouldn't act that way and he also have full control of his senses so such a trick would never work against him.

Yes in fact, i do believe he will fall for them Because they are fashioned in a way that he is entirely not accustomed to. Again, i Bring up, in the KHR Universe, Illusions are fashioned by Building them out of Mist/Dust etc Flames. They have a corporeal form. But If you see through the Flame, you see through the Illusion, With Eragon, there is no "Flame to see through" And while Daemon is a composed type, Who always has a plan. You have to admit, He gets a little Psycho when it comes to creating the "perfect vongola" He Made himself immortal for God's sake. If the man you killed came back and started talking down to him. He is going to feel it. especially when he senses no flames, His Lens doesn't work on it. and he can't even touch it. He will indeed break down. He has a fragile psyche int he first place. You just have to know where to poke. "full control "of his sense doesn't help here. as im not doing anything to him. simply bending things around him.

How would Chiffon be able to run *silently* and punch him at mach 4 when Daemon is flying? He have also been fighting against a opponent faster than Chiffon. Yes, i'm talking about Tsuna who was able to break free from a pseudo black hole so i believe he's faster than Chiffon and Daemon kept up with him so Daemon himself should be at low hypersonic speed. He also have a decent healing factor so punching a hole wouldn't affect him. you will have to do a lot more damage than that.

Oh im sorry, He starts flying? i was made unaware of this. When he first transformed, He was on the Ground, and when he was gloating to Tsuna he was on the Ground. Hell, even in your scan he was on the ground. flight would be an advantage. If he A)Wasn't so cocky and B) Had time to use it. Also, Tsuna was Out Maneuvering Daemon Every step of the way, and at max, Tsuna is Mach 6-7. and that is not combat speed. the only reason daemon was winning was due to his versatility. Something that is Worthless here.And you don't know the Force of the Pseudo Black hole so you can't use it to say hes "So-So fast" and a "Low hypersonic" is slower than Mach 3. In other words. Cassie would blitz the hell out of him. Sigh, did you read everything? what, the giant sword not good enough? Here. take this.

Bye Bye Daemon.

I'll say it straight out, Killua would easily one-shot Chiffon. How is she faster when mach 5 is the limit?!? i believe i already showed that his base speed is around low hypersonic speed and the limit should be only be mach 5, correct? How is she more skilled when u haven't even seen what he's capable of?(i'll post scans later). How on earth is she stronger when Killua is a confirmed 64 + tonner?!? And like i mentioned before, Killua doesn't need to think when he's fighting. He have programmed his own powers and body to react at lightning speed against enemies without having to think about it. Chiffon have never fought against a enemy like Killua before(yes, i also read Freezing)

Okay, i gotta say that your really underestimating Killua here. Out speed and out skill Killua? Now that's something to laugh about.Killua is able to move at the speed of lightning when he use Rekka Seika but that technique is not allowed like i said b4 in my first post. His base speed would be around hypersonic speed and i believe i posted a video about it. Anyways, here's the scan so you can see for yourself

Im underestimating nothing, im taking what you give me at face value, simply not impressed. Base speed being hypersonic is Sketchy, from when i read and watched the Series hes Mach 3. Especially with the showing you gave.

Okay, so Chiffon fought two opponents with mach 3-4 speed and they're 2-3 tonners with far less combat abilities than Chiffon, correct?

If you read the series how can you say they were inexperienced or had less combat experience? chiffon is older yes, but the only "Festival she participated in was her freshman year, Otherwise, she never fought. Its arguable to say they were more Combat oriented than her. They had been a a multitude of Life and death battles. Had their limbs torn off, AND where amped form the S-Class Nova. Yet she didn't "Beat" them. She WIPED THE FLOOR WITH THEM. Killua would have problems with Lana Alone. Against chiffon he stands next to no chance. and i would bring in nova form, but that would put her above the Limits :)

If you read the series, You are clearly talking out of your ass. Chiffon tanked things Way above Killua. Refer to The Scans i posted of Her taking a beating from Not only Lana, But From Satalizer as well. And she Barely even suffered a scratch. And again SHE WAS HOLDING BACK. In her own words. "im a little bit sturdier than most Pandoras" I have indeed seen what Killuas capable of And he is quite Lethal, But to put him above Chiffon when he can't use his "Fastest" Technique is simply absurd. Hes Low Hyper sonic(Your words as well) That makes him Mach 3 At Most Which is literally child's Play to chiffon- Observe.

In the scans above shows Killua reacting and killing his enemies without having to think about it. He uses his yo-yo as a mid range weapon and it would easily one-shot Chiffon especially when the yo-yos are Aura enchanced.

enhanced or not, they would have to Actually, yah know, HIT HER. Which isn't happening anytime soon. and even if they did, No proof they would cause such harm chiffon can crush heads with her hands. And her Gauntlets Block Blows from Things worse than those toys.

Here's more details about how he uses his electricity to increase his reaction and it's not necessary for him to *think* about it because the signals goes to his body instead.

Impressive, and i can see that being a problem. But , Eragon can take a millisecond to think the word "Letta" and stop his hand from moving, Giving Chiffon The opening to take his head off.

Fact is, i can make your team blind if i wanted to.

Garjzla lettaLight, stopUsed to reflect light from a being's eyes so it doesn't enter the pupil, thus rendering them blind.Spoken by Eragon. against the Lethrblaka

Light them on fire

BrisingrFireUsed to create fire. It could cause an object to catch on fire or to be surrounded by it.Spoken by Brom in Eragon to start a campfire and by Eragon to create a flaming arrow and sword.

Break your bones.

Jierda thierra kalfis!Break their calves!Used to break the calves of an opponent.Spoken by Eragon.

Hold you in place

MalthinaeConfineUsed to bind things or hold in placeSpoken by Eragon.

Stop your hearts.

ThrystaThrust, compressUsed thrust, compress things. Typically combined in a sentence with other words to thrust something. Eragon used it to stop a man's heart while escaping from Gil'eadSpoken by Eragon.

OR, if in feeling frisky, Nuke you. But that's over the limits. So ima leave you in this despair.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voting

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

I'll get back to this.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Need a Vote.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: ...i vote for myself......yeah...

sorry guy. I went through the argument already and picked who I thought did best debate wise. I picked Theorder. Matches are up.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: *Shrug*, you had to make a choice. im not happy with it, but my feelings don't exactly matter. Hope he does well.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: yesh, The order have finally captured the 14 noah!

but seriously ,no1 voted? lol