PS R2: Esquire vs joeagentofhand1 (voting)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

Battlefield

No Caption Provided

Top Team Blue. Bottom Team Red.

Rules

Strength - Must start, keyword, start at 80 Tons Max, however Strength cannot exceed 200 tons.

Durability - Healing Factor is unlimited. You can be immune to harm!

Speed - Hyper Sonic (Mach 5) is fastest.

Powers - Falls in Line with Demolishing Large Mansion in one Hit.

Time Powers - Allowed but cannot be used as Time Freezing or Reversing Time. Cannot increase your own speed to past Hyper Sonic.

Reality Warping / Transmutation - Cannot be used on Enemy Team.

Telepathy - Wolrd Level, and no Illusions or Mind Raping.

No BFR.

Gear must fit the rules.

Morals will be on.

Teams

esquire Winter, King Bedlam, War Machine 2.0, Super Skrull

joeagentofhand1 Misaka Mikoto, Accelerator(A Certain Magical Index), Sandy Hawkins, Brainwave Jr.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By dondave

This should be good

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Tagging people in the OP doesn't send notifications for some reason. I had no idea this existed, and I doubt Joe did either. I'll try to get a post up this evening, but that's why we haven't posted yet.

The_Golden_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Golden_Man

@esquire: Hey it's me Joe(this is one of my RPG alts). Yeah I was not tagged and had no idea we were continuing the tourney. Anyways you can go first.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Have you gone into settings and turned them back on? I had to do that, but since then they've been working fine.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire said:

@cadencev2: Have you gone into settings and turned them back on? I had to do that, but since then they've been working fine.

I have. i still have a delay however, people will post me, but it will be like nothing for 3 hours, and then it all pops up at once!

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Esquire

@the_golden_man:

Winter is an extremely powerful energy absorber, capable of absorbing pretty much all forms, even pulling them directly from people's bodies. He will start the battle by draining Accelerator's Calculator Assistance Device of electricity, cutting him off from his powers. Super Skrull or War Machine can then take down the depowered Accelerator with ease.

Winter will be able to do this almost instantly, and will then start to drain the energy from Mikoto. He has been able to drain the energy of Apollo, a Superman-level character who is powered by the Sun, in seconds, so he should be able to take a decent chunk out of Mikoto's power output without problems. He can 'reverse' the energy he absorbs so that when fired back at the original user, it hurts them. This will allow him to blast Mikoto down with her own energy, even as he grows more powerful by pulling it out of her.

War Machine has a post-Extremis Armor, which means he has telepathy blockers built in. This will let him ignore Brainwave's attacks and blast away with machine guns and repulsors while invisible. Since Brainwave can't detect him telepathically or with conventional senses, nor does he have superhuman reflexes, War Machine can kill him with bullets and repulsors while undetectable by the telepath. King Bedlam's field also nullifies telepathy within it, and he is able to scramble people's brains and keep them from thinking straight. So he will be able to disrupt Brainwave's brainwaves and render his psionic powers moot.

This leaves Sandy to fight Super Skrull at the start of the match, and Hawkins doesn't really have the damage output to get through forcefields added to Thing's and Reed's durability. He can be contained by a forcefield and either brain-squeezed or roasted by flame projection.

Conclusion: Winter can take out a 30-minute battery in an instant, depowering Accelerator and making this a 4 vs 3 battle as soon as it's begun. His powers are also perfectly suited for taking down Mikoto, as she relies on electricity projection. Super Skrull is just too powerful for Sandman to hold off. War Machine and King Bedlam should both be able to solo Brainwave Jr, which means one of them is free to help take down Sandy, Mikoto, or Brainwave even more quickly.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers