#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Battlefield

Top Team Blue. Bottom Team Red.

Rules

Strength - Must start, keyword, start at 80 Tons Max, however Strength cannot exceed 200 tons.

Durability - Healing Factor is unlimited. You can be immune to harm!

Speed - Hyper Sonic (Mach 5) is fastest.

Powers - Falls in Line with Demolishing Large Mansion in one Hit.

Time Powers - Allowed but cannot be used as Time Freezing or Reversing Time. Cannot increase your own speed to past Hyper Sonic.

Reality Warping / Transmutation - Cannot be used on Enemy Team.

Telepathy - Wolrd Level, and no Illusions or Mind Raping.

No BFR.

Gear must fit the rules.

Morals will be on.

Teams

Sherlock AoA Blink, Lekty Leuque, Neo, Itachi Uchiha

sovereign91001 Jean Grey (Green Phoenix), Iron Man, Carole Danvers, Hector Hall.

#3 Edited by Sovereign91001 (3964 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Sure, what's the status on BFR?

And what kind of knowledge do I have?

#5 Edited by Floopay (8582 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001 said:

@cadencev2: Sure, what's the status on BFR?

And what kind of knowledge do I have?

BFR is allowed, so.... Also no Knowledge other than what they would might have already.

Mmmmmmm....BFR is allowed eh? I'll keep that in mind.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#7 Edited by sync1 (2723 posts) - - Show Bio

Should be a good debate. Gl guys.

#9 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3964 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

My team has no knowledge of your team as they are all from the 1610 reality but that should go both ways as I have three 616 characters and one from DC.

My Team is highly telepathic resistant. Doctor Fate's helmet and amulet give him near telepathic immunity, Tony has anti-psychic measures in his armor and since he became post human telepaths can't even detect his mind. Jean of course has the power of the Phoenix, which just leaves Carol. So Jean will psychically shield Carol and then my team will attack, Doctor Fate will start things off by opening a portal and teleporting Xavier, Kitty and Jean to Gemworld.

Targeting Rogue my team will take her out from a distance using our ranged attacks. Fate will pull members of your team back one at a time and attack them.

#11 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Sherlock (7191 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: ok that was a bit of a curve ball.

Apparently Cadence is swapping out with myself.Ftr I'm not posting until I get my team looked at.Lecty is a time manipulator who doesn't technically break any rules but that being said I don't want to be dqed for anything

#13 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@sherlock said:

@sovereign91001: ok that was a bit of a curve ball.

Apparently Cadence is swapping out with myself.Ftr I'm not posting until I get my team looked at.Lecty is a time manipulator who doesn't technically break any rules but that being said I don't want to be dqed for anything

You can have her. You just cannot use her in the way the Above Rules state.

#14 Edited by Sovereign91001 (3964 posts) - - Show Bio

@sherlock: well i wasn't expecting that... you can go first

#15 Posted by Sherlock (7191 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Sherlock (7191 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: Ok so due to a change in the rules that was not in the OP i now have a deadweight member. That member being Itachi. Capable he is but without the use of his genjutsu my plan for him is more or less nulified

Looking at the island im going to assume its fairly small. That being the case i doubt either of our teams will have much trouble finding the opposition and commencing the battle. For starters Blink will move Lecty from the field of battle as this goes on Neo and Itachi will begin the fight.

Neo is easily the most skilled fighter here in terms of H2H and i dont think thats really disputable. Now we couple that with his array of powers.

So for starters you have the portion where the building is exploding. As anyone can tell you an explosion travels very fast. Not only did he outrun it but maneuvered through obstacles in the process. The fact that he had to maneuver in the process of outracing the explosion makes this more of a combat speed feat than a strait travel one. Next we have his with the trail of cars and other debris. You have to be freaking booking to manage that kind of aftermath.

Whats noteworthy in this one? Shockwaves lots of them and on a high scale. Now whos noteworthy for making shockwaves via pure force? The Hulk. Interesting

Now lets also note that Neo is taking hits from a guy just as strong as he is. High durability showing

Next we have Blink. Aw my darling Blink one of the most multi purpose characters ever.

Ironically enough she has already encountered Phoenix. Dark Phoenix the more powerful version as a matter of fact

No she didnt do it alone but thats why i have a team with me isnt it. Her encounter on the matter is certainly something that will come in handy

Finally we have my wildcard. The lovely Lecty. Lecty is capable of using a form called a Nodus whos powers include teleportation and time manipulation. A great combo. This is what she does best

So this is a full episode so start watching from 13:25. It goes to about 16:00. In this time frame it shows 4 different times Lecty has used her powers. The first two shown were instances from earlier in the series before she was even introduced.

If you start watching again at 20:10 she reaches her limit at a whopping 20,000 attempts over the course of the episode. Thats 20,000 times she can attack your team via time and space in many instances where they would not expect it and wont be able to defend against it.

Also as a note on her projectile weapons. Notice that she did in fact pierce the blue Nodus she was attacking. This same guy tanked Jupiter exploding and several other planet level attacks. Her attacks will have no problem harming anyone on you team

#17 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3964 posts) - - Show Bio

@sherlock

Well starting off Jean is going to use her Telepathy to reach into Blink's mind and shut her powers off.

Then it's only a matter of using her T.K to hold your team still

Doctor Fate will summon up a magical lightning storm

Carol and Tony will blast away at your immobile team until they're knocked out.

#18 Posted by Sherlock (7191 posts) - - Show Bio

@sherlock

Well starting off Jean is going to use her Telepathy to reach into Blink's mind and shut her powers off.

Then it's only a matter of using her T.K to hold your team still

Doctor Fate will summon up a magical lightning storm

Carol and Tony will blast away at your immobile team until they're knocked out.

Ok so very short and sweet there.

First off how quickly is Jean going to be able to do this trick of hers? Blink is going to start the battle by Porting Lecty away. Very first thing. Will the battle begin and jean will instantly disable her powers? Answer no she wont. She is going top have to first off determine who she would do this to and that will take time then shell have to actually do it. Blink on the other hand will be gone with Lecty the instant the battle starts.

Has Jean ever done anything even remotely close to that via TK? I dont think its in her character set to do so

The rest is all well and good

So since i dont see how Jean is going to disable Blink before shes gone with Lecty, Lecty will still be at large and more or less allowed to wreak unholy havoc on your entire team

#19 Edited by Sovereign91001 (3964 posts) - - Show Bio

@sherlock:

Imobilize people? Yeah she's done that before.

That was with Telepathy but the principal is the same. Jean has molecular level TK holding your team still shouldn't be a problem for her as far as power is concerned.

As for Blink and Lecty, we're not allowed BFR so you can't take her off of the battlefield as that would be self BFR, if we could I'd just have had Fate, teleport my entire team to Gemworld or another dimension and have Tony and Carol blast out from between a dimensional portal.

#20 Edited by Sovereign91001 (3964 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Sherlock (7191 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: sorry about not ousting recently I havnt been getting any notifications so I havnt been checking.Ill get a rebuttal up later today

#22 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Voting is Open till Sunday!

#23 Posted by Pop123 (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Voting Sherlock.