#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Battlefield

Top Team Blue. Bottom Team Red.

Rules

Strength - Must start, keyword, start at 80 Tons Max, however Strength cannot exceed 200 tons.

Durability - Healing Factor is unlimited. You can be immune to harm!

Speed - Hyper Sonic (Mach 5) is fastest.

Powers - Falls in Line with Demolishing Large Mansion in one Hit.

Time Powers - Allowed but cannot be used as Time Freezing or Reversing Time. Cannot increase your own speed to past Hyper Sonic.

Reality Warping / Transmutation - Cannot be used on Enemy Team.

Telepathy - Wolrd Level, and no Illusions or Mind Raping.

No BFR.

Gear must fit the rules.

Morals will be on.

Teams

floopay Cable (Marvel, Cable & Deadpool Version) , Lord Dyrr (Forgotten Realms), Gromph Baenre, Maka Albarn (Soul Eater)

mr_ingenuity (Pre AgeOfUltron) Ultron W/All UpGrades , Doom ,Comic Control Rod Human Torch, Norn Stones Hood

#2 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: @mr_ingenuity

Lord Dyrr and Gromph Baenre

Force Cage and Dispel Magic

Lord Dyrr knows his greatest threat here is the human torch. So his response will be to place him in a Force Cage. A force cage can only be escaped by the following means: Being dispelled, teleportation, phasing through it. It cannot be forcibly destroyed, it cannot be left via any other means than those three. This will leave Johnny in a small cage barely bigger than his person, and the effect will take place around him, so he doesn't even have to "hit" him with it, he just has to know that Johnny is his target.

Gromph is able to escape by using one of the many dispel magic spells he has on his person.

Dispel Magic

Gromph can detect magic at all times thanks to a host of magical devices on his person. He can easily use one of these to remove any magical effects on either Doctor Doom or the Hood at any point in this tournament.

Intangibility and Invisibility

A spell Gromph can use to make himself impossible to hit and another to make himself impossible to see.

The Lichdrow Dyrr can also do the same.

Fire Shield and Globe of Invulnerability

The Fire Shields will protect both Gromph and Dyrr vs. Fire effects. Additionally, any attack made against them will be dampened and met by a burst of flame of their own.

Additionally, the two will be extremely protected against any magic pushed their direction. Not only from their innate resistances to magic, and not only from the additional resistances to magic provided by their equipment, and even further than the protective enchantments they place upon themselves before any given battle, but the Globe of Invulnerability will increase their magic defenses even further.

Cable

Oh yeah, now that's what I call standard equipment!

Cone of Silence

He'll use this to protect my team from any oncoming attacks. It's essentially one giant powerful force field that he uses to simulate telekinesis. It does NOT have to extend from himself, he can will it to appear wherever. As you can see, he lifts every bullet, every car, and every individual around the white house who is armed with it, so yeah, he has lifting power.

Dominus Objective

He can access all information on your entire team that's available, then forcibly download it into my team member's brains. Now, this is an instance of him doing it to essentially mind rape a bunch of people, but he can also do it in slow amounts that don't hinder my team's abilities.

Here is him using it to forcibly download it into people's heads. I can find other instances if you require, he does it to Deadpool without harming him IIRC.

Maka Albarn

Maka is my main fighter here. She's fast, strong, and can fend off any and all telepathic assaults. Over and above this, she can render any astral attacks useless. Spiritual, soul attacks, chakras, psychics, and so much more.

Maka's Durability

Maka can take almost anything dished at her. Her black blood dress is nearly indestructible. Which also extends to her weapon, which is already nearly indestructible in and of itself. However, an attack that would plow through house or demolish a small tavern or shop, leaves little more than a small bruise on her bare skin. The only type of attack useful against her body is blunt force for her dress, as any other form is easily diminished, and even then it has to get through to her skin.

Her durability will be further amplified by Cable, who will put a bubble around her whenever he deems her in trouble, and Gromph Baenre, who can put a fire shield around her at any point throughout the battle.

Striking Power and Reflexes

Maka has both slashing and piercing attacks with her weapon, that's the biggest benefit of a scythe. However, she can use this both in range and in melee, and effortlessly slices through steel constructs like butter. She can easily react to machine gun fire, and dodges 10 or more projectiles being fired around her simultaneously. This is a weaker version of her, and she still only gets hit a couple times, and her durability was nowhere near where it currently is at that point.

She can also project her attacks over long distances when needed.

Soul Perception

She can detect your entire team, except Ultron, at all times because of her Soul Perception. This ability has been used to find souls thousands of miles away.

Calming Abilities and other feats.

Mind Rape may not be allowed, but there's nothing against altering one's state of mind or inducing changes to someone's mind. Adiago of the Soul is an ability that pushes a soul wavelength directly into somebodies soul to calm them. Maka just has to detect their soul and do it.

Maka is also dodging attacks from all angles with relative ease here, and blocking others that easily cut through stone. It should be noted she's under attack from a mental assault the entirety of this fight, but still manages to perform these feats.

Strategy:

Cable will protect my party.

Gromph will go intangible in his Shadow Form, as well as use invisibility. He'll also enact flight and globe of invulnerability (effects he can use with a thought).

Dyrr will also go invisible. Then he'll force cage Johnny Storm.

The two of them will then begin an assault on the rest of your team with their huge arsenal of spells, doing whatever they deem necessary to take your team down. Dispelling magical defenses and destroying Norn stones will be just a few among a dozen other things they will be doing.

Cable will also open fire with plasma weapons by opening small holes in his barriers, as well as create barriers around your team whenever they attempt to launch any sort of attack, which should stop your attacks directly before they can even do any damage.

Maka will pursue your team in battle, calming whomever she has to, pacifying them, and then cutting down whomever she must.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#3 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7409 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: @cadencev2:

What counts as transmutation? Wondering is Ultrons force field legal it does exactly what a shield does against impact it’s just that organics with less than 100+ ton durability breaks down to mush...

To clarify on Ultron & Doom...I will be using Ultron’s adamantium body but using shown upgrades demonstrated in other forms (all in one package) but nothing that breaks the rules. Same with Doom with tech he has used at least once & magic he has sown capable of using.

Strategy

Doom

At the start of the match Doom will activate his shields this will buy him a reasonable minute for strategy (time your team should also be using) to calibrate his tech having scanned your team learning of their magic.

Doom being my ace in the whole against your magic users (Lord Dyrr, Gromph Baenre, & Maka Albarn) will go on the offensive & depower them with tech that is standard gear.

He has done this to a sorceress powerful enough to curse Mjolnir.

This includes their magically enhanced items having absorbed the odinforce from Mjolnir.

Plus if has to Doom will absorb them entirely if he can’t separate them from their magic.

So in the first 3 minutes of the fight Doom will have nullified three of your members capability to fight. This should also take care of the Force Cage that is magically powered or he could have his summons break it down.

Doom’s next move will to summon 10 Mindless Ones. Magical brutes that are capable of overwhelming the hulk, thing, resisting magical barriers even & breaking through barriers of Dormammu that have only been slightly weakened.

Between Doom’s shields & The Mindless One he can sit and wait for your team to approach.

Ultron

Ultron is my teams tank and will approach your team without worry (Doom having already depowered most).

At the start of the match he will already have noticed Cable & started a technopathic assault to shut down his simulated powers (Infonet, Cone of Silence). This will be easy as he outclasses Black Box in technopathic feats.

Takes control of the worlds computers while simultaneously hacking all USA's nukes

Adding insult to injury Ultron will forcibly take control of the Phalanx embryo aka Cable arm. Which will leave Ultron with the option of A)Forcibly remove the arm from Cable’s body or B)Use the arm to assimilate Cable’s body & powers incapacitating him.

I’ll post feats later for Human Torch & Hood just want to get the core of my strategy up.

Human Torch

The cosmic control rod allows Johnny to control his temper seamlessly burning also hotter & longer than before. So at the start of the match he will go half nova heat. Now your team will attempt to trap Johnny from the get go, but with Doom and Hood there Johnny has multiple ways to be freed, two examples have been given. From there Johnny will set the space between the teams ablaze halting your team. Half nova heat is enough to melt Vibranium if the fire doesn't get them the heat will.

Hood

Hood will uses his powers to power up my team and keep them at full health. He’ll run interference with bullets that can be amped to rpg levels and with the Norn Stones he retains most of his regular abilities with a few others.

#4 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7409 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Just incase comic vine refuse to do it's job and notify you...

What counts as transmutation? Wondering is Ultrons force field legal it does exactly what a shield does against impact it’s just that organics with less than 100+ ton durability breaks down to mush...

#5 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: @cadencev2:

To clarify on Ultron & Doom...I will be using Ultron’s adamantium body but using shown upgrades demonstrated in other forms (all in one package) but nothing that breaks the rules. Same with Doom with tech he has used at least once & magic he has sown capable of using.

Strategy

Doom

At the start of the match Doom will activate his shields this will buy him a reasonable minute for strategy (time your team should also be using) to calibrate his tech having scanned your team learning of their magic.

Doom being my ace in the whole against your magic users (Lord Dyrr, Gromph Baenre, & Maka Albarn) will go on the offensive & depower them with tech that is standard gear.

He has done this to a sorceress powerful enough to curse Mjolnir.

This includes their magically enhanced items having absorbed the odinforce from Mjolnir.

Plus if has to Doom will absorb them entirely if he can’t separate them from their magic.

So in the first 3 minutes of the fight Doom will have nullified three of your members capability to fight. This should also take care of the Force Cage that is magically powered or he could have his summons break it down.

Doom’s next move will to summon 10 Mindless Ones. Magical brutes that are capable of overwhelming the hulk, thing, resisting magical barriers even & breaking through barriers of Dormammu that have only been slightly weakened.

Between Doom’s shields & The Mindless One he can sit and wait for your team to approach.

Ultron

Ultron is my teams tank and will approach your team without worry (Doom having already depowered most).

At the start of the match he will already have noticed Cable & started a technopathic assault to shut down his simulated powers (Infonet, Cone of Silence). This will be easy as he outclasses Black Box in technopathic feats.

Takes control of the worlds computers while simultaneously hacking all USA's nukes

Adding insult to injury Ultron will forcibly take control of the Phalanx embryo aka Cable arm. Which will leave Ultron with the option of A)Forcibly remove the arm from Cable’s body or B)Use the arm to assimilate Cable’s body incapacitating him & powers incapacitating him.

I’ll post feats later for Human Torch & Hood just want to get the core of my strategy up.

Human Torch

The cosmic control rod allows Johnny to control his temper seamlessly burning also hotter & longer than before. So at the start of the match he will go half nova heat. Now your team will attempt to trap Johnny from the get go, but with Doom and Hood there Johnny has multiple ways to be freed, two examples have been given. From there Johnny will set the space between the teams ablaze halting your team. Half nova heat is enough to melt Vibranium if the fire doesn't get them the heat will.

Hood

Hood will uses his powers to power up my team and keep them at full health. He’ll run interference with bullets that can be amped to rpg levels and with the Norn Stones he retains most of his regular abilities with a few others.

Forcefield is fine.

#6 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7409 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: Since I've been approved here is Ultron's shield...

Melts down molemans monsters just by being on. Then stops Ares AX inches form It's(his/hers) face

Uses the Shield to amp it's blows and takes blows from an enraged Sentry.

There are more going to find them now...¬_¬

Hmmm the last one.(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#7 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: Laugh, depowering my magic users eh?

Well that sounds well and all, except he's going against people who have equipment designed to stop that sort of thing.

Mindless Ones

Summon 1,000, they won't do you any good.

Maka Albarn can control enemy constructs

Dispelling my Team

Going to be much harder than you think. Globes of Invulnerability will ward off most of his arsenal. Maka can attune herself with his soul wavelength, and stop him from absorbing anything from her.

Dispelling Your Team

Norn stones are useless, with one spell most of your team's magic and magic items will be destroyed.

My team can do this over and over again, I can provide seven or more instances of my team using dispelling magic in a single battle (Gromph and Dyrr when they faced each other).

I have a couple dozen feats of my team doing this

Cosmic Rod and Doom's Armor

Both can be destroyed with a wish spell, which would cause them to crumble into dust.

Flight

Over and above this, your team is going to have a heck of a time doing anything once Gromph reverses gravity, and your team falls towards the sky.

Super NOva

Bring the nova on, how is your team going to fair when Cable funnels all that damage right back at your own team?

Precognition

Gromph will also have precognition, so he'll know what your team is going to do before they do it, and can come up with the appropriate response before the action has even taken place.

Counter Magic

Countering magical attacks is something event he most basic wizard learns in DnD. It's what allows one wizard to stop another wizard's spell long before it's finished.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#8 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: As for the Phalanx embryo, Ultron will have to get past the Dominus Objective first, and he has to accomplish that as he falls towards the sky at the speed of gravity.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#9 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7409 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay:

Laugh, depowering my magic users eh?

Well that sounds well and all, except he's going against people who have equipment designed to stop that sort of thing.

Mindless Ones

Summon 1,000, they won't do you any good.

Maka Albarn can control enemy constructs

Dispelling my Team

Going to be much harder than you think. Globes of Invulnerability will ward off most of his arsenal. Maka can attune herself with his soul wavelength, and stop him from absorbing anything from her.

Well I thought it was plausible... it's not that silly is it?

Anywho...

Doom has depowered numerous foes & all of them were herald level and above solely on his tech. I just showed his tech against magic because that is what he’s dealing with but his tech depowers reality warpers with a flick of the switch.

Beyonder

&

HOM Scarlet Witch

The Mindless Ones are controlled by Dooms thoughts & the only acceptable form of telepathy is mind reading, in which Doom has protection. Otherwise they only obey the summoner (see mindless ones scans above)

Dispelling Your Team

Norn stones are useless, with one spell most of your team's magic and magic items will be destroyed.

My team can do this over and over again, I can provide seven or more instances of my team using dispelling magic in a single battle (Gromph and Dyrr when they faced each other).

I have a couple dozen feats of my team doing this

I doubt this for one Doom is on par with SS Dr Strange & was taught incantations, hands signs, & various magic types that don’t require talismans/rituals by SS Dr Stange.

The Norn Stones Grant The Hood Wish of self and was only destroyed by matter manipulation by Void.

I’m providing counters but in truth your magic users are depowered.

Cosmic Rod and Doom's Armor

Both can be destroyed with a wish spell, which would cause them to crumble into dust.

Now before I counter would like to repeat your team lacks the power to do so. But for the sake of debate I’ll lets explore this.

Doom’s shields

Shields block disintegration beams.

Allow him to survive Celestials

Takes a blow from the infinity gauntlet

Your teams magic is no match for the cosmic control rod so unless they jump to harled level the CCR drains their magic.

Flight

Yeah my whole team has that.

Super NOva

Bring the nova on, how is your team going to fair when Cable funnels all that damage right back at your own team?

I’d say quit well seeing as Human Torch has virtually limitless control over flame & heat.(FTR: I stated half nova) Would you like scans?

Precognition

If only they had the time to do so or magic.

Counter Magic

It will not matter considering Doom's first offensive move is stealing powers

As for the Phalanx embryo, Ultron will have to get past the Dominus Objective first, and he has to accomplish that as he falls towards the sky at the speed of gravity.

First off untrue... Without taking control of Phalanx embryo he can disrupt it.

Next Ultron can fly multiple versions have done so....

Lastly Cable’s new look.

Side Note: Let's not forget what happens when Ultron gets up close to your team.

#10 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: Cadence said nothing about telepathy being limited to mind reading. He said no mind raping, that's it. My team can still alter your team's perceptions, alter their moods, and whatever. They just can't kill/KO/cause nightmares with their telepathy as far as I know.

@cadencev2 care to clarify? I was under the impression using telepathy to alter a person's state of mind, or using telepathy and astral attacks for purposes other than straight up mind raping are still allowed. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Techno-Organic Virus

That scan you showed was from an alternate timeline way in the future, as for the second scan, lets take a look at the bottom of that same page shall we?

The Dominus Objective and the Cone of Silence are not the same as telepathy or telekinesis, and therefore aren't inhibited by the T.O. Virus. He was easily able to crack right into the Dominus Objective once it was used against him. And this is BEFORE Blackbox was an ally, proving Cable can use the Dominus Objective with or without Blackbox (which I can prove with other scans if needed).

Depowering my team

Yes, he was able to depower a bunch of cosmic characters with abilities none of my team possesses. However, he's trying to depower people who have feats showing that they are resistant, if not outright immune, to having their magic torn away.

Doom will be pretty preoccupied defending himself once all his magic barriers, and defenses come crashing down, and he's assaulted with a wave of spells, especially when gravity itself reverses on him, and when my team interrupts his casting when he tries to defend himself against it.

Norn Stones

Norn stones are magical objects, and my team is not using any reality warping, or matter manipulation to destroy them. They are using spells specifically designed to destroy magic and magical objects. Unless you can provide a feat of them resisting their magic being dispelled by something that is magic itself, it's sort of a null point.

Magic equipment in D&D is extremely resistant to all forms of transmutation, and artifacts are downright immune. However, powerful dispel magics can and will still destroy magical equipment. In the scan I provided they destroyed a frostbrand weapon as a secondary affect, and removed a bunch of protection spells, and banished a several ton centipede.

Depowering your team

Again, unless you can show me a scan of your team actually resisting spells designed to dispel magical effects, and objects, I don't see why my team can't do it.

Cosmic Rod

It can be as powerful as it wants to be. Superman is uber powerful, probably as strong if not stronger than the Cosmic Rod, but magic still affects him just fine. I don't see why a magic spell against it wouldn't work, has it resisted any magical assault in the past before? Because I remember it being designed for massive energy manipulation, specifically, cosmic energy manipulation. Many cosmic entities have been subject to magic in the past.

Doom's Armor

I don't see why this couldn't be destroyed with a wish spell either. The item destroyed on Gromph was an extremely powerful magic item, which would resist all other forms of transmutation BUT a wish spell, which is essentially one of the most powerful spells in a wizard's arsenal, and can be used as the most powerful anti-magic weapon next to an Anti-Magic Field.

Dealing with Ultron

Seeing as transmutation is disabled, which gets rid of my first idea of turning him into a chunk of wood. And BFR is disabled, which gets rid of my idea of sending him to Neverland. I guess I'll stick with one of the following:

Disintegration

My team can always use this to magically disintegrate him. At the end of the day, Ultron is just a thing. And having no defense against magic, I don't see why this wouldn't work.

Bad quality but you can probably guess what happens. Wizard confronts Gromph, Gromph disintegrates him. I will say this though, both wizards on my team can do this.

Shrink and Trap Him

Dyrr defeated Gromph at one point in the past, and shrunk him down and trapped him in a magical glass ball that left him in a state of permanent stasis where he could think and nothing else. The glass is magically enchanted to be extra durable, and it's about the size of a mouse's head.

The rest of your team

I can use disintegrate and the shrinking method on the rest of your team as well, however, there are many other things my team can do I suppose.

Finger of Death

This auto-targets a person, and kills them when it strikes. Gromph can do this multiple times actually. In this scan, someone is wearing a special item that prevents any sort of ranged spells to be used on him, and they reflect back at the party. However, Gromph has powerful enough magic protections to ward it off.

My team can detect magic, and will know if your team is magically protected, and can dispel any enchantments if needed.

Spells vs. My Team

The biggest danger of using magic against my team, which is the big tactic you seem to want to use with Doom and Hood, is that any spell that targets Dyrr can be absorbed by the Crown in his forehead, and shot back at your team at any time later. He used it in this occasion to absorb a fireball.

Meteor Swarm

Another thing your team has to deal with, is the fact that there will be a hail of meteors coming down all around your team for the better part of 10 minutes or more. Each meteor can devastate enhanced metals (reinforced steel, mithral etc.), and is about as powerful as a fireball.

Maka

Swinging PowerOver and above this, my team still has Maka. Even a weaker version of her was able to cut through objects that are a good deal stronger than reinforced steel (several times stronger). Even that's inaccurate, she cut through one object that was a good deal stronger than reinforced steel, then cleaved through another that was much stronger than that even, all in one swing, without slowing her down much at all.

Piercing through Kishin

Kishin is made of a substance called Black Blood. It's practically indestructible. Even Death Scythe, who themselves are though to be indestructibles, in the hands of a master fighter with godly levels of strength, speed, and ability, can't put a scratch on the stuff. Attacks that would blow through castles, can't even damage the stuff. There have been 3 instances of it being damaged, and 2 were by Black Star (who is ridiculously powerful, too powerful for this tournament), and 1 was by Maka.

The only weakness to Black Blood was thought to be bludgeoning damage in extremely high quantities, as it had completely resisted attempts to pierce/slash it prior to this.

Cable

I think Cable is still pretty much running the same game. Even if Ultron somehow finds a way to overcome the Phalanx (which is a living being by the way, so Maka can affect it's mood and keep it in check with her abilities), the Dominus Objective and Cone of Silence should still function just as well.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#11 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

-Watching-

#12 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7409 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay:

Cadence said nothing about telepathy being limited to mind reading. He said no mind raping, that's it. My team can still alter your team's perceptions, alter their moods, and whatever. They just can't kill/KO/cause nightmares with their telepathy as far as I know.

Alterings Doom state of mind is a no go he was immune to Nightmare's empathy after he warped the world to mirror his dimension.I have scan just ask...

Techno-Organic Virus

That scan you showed was from an alternate timeline way in the future, as for the second scan, lets take a look at the bottom of that same page shall we?

The Dominus Objective and the Cone of Silence are not the same as telepathy or telekinesis, and therefore aren't inhibited by the T.O. Virus. He was easily able to crack right into the Dominus Objective once it was used against him. And this is BEFORE Blackbox was an ally, proving Cable can use the Dominus Objective with or without Blackbox (which I can prove with other scans if needed).

Think you misunderstood how the Phalanx work when it take over it take over everything see Annihilation Conquest....Well everything except for World mind who also greatly out classes Cable in technopathy & had a difficult time defending himself.

Plus Utron is throwing a hail mary attack everything at once.

All can be backed up with scans.

Depowering my team

Yes, he was able to depower a bunch of cosmic characters with abilities none of my team possesses. However, he's trying to depower people who have feats showing that they are resistant, if not outright immune, to having their magic torn away.

Doom will be pretty preoccupied defending himself once all his magic barriers, and defenses come crashing down, and he's assaulted with a wave of spells, especially when gravity itself reverses on him, and when my team interrupts his casting when he tries to defend himself against it.

I not sure I understand. What can make you immune to everything besides reality warping??¯\(°_o)/¯

Norn Stones

Norn stones are magical objects, and my team is not using any reality warping, or matter manipulation to destroy them. They are using spells specifically designed to destroy magic and magical objects. Unless you can provide a feat of them resisting their magic being dispelled by something that is magic itself, it's sort of a null point.

Magic equipment in D&D is extremely resistant to all forms of transmutation, and artifacts are downright immune. However, powerful dispel magics can and will still destroy magical equipment. In the scan I provided they destroyed a frostbrand weapon as a secondary affect, and removed a bunch of protection spells, and banished a several ton centipede.

Depowering your team

Again, unless you can show me a scan of your team actually resisting spells designed to dispel magical effects, and objects, I don't see why my team can't do it.

I don't think I'm going to argue this. Your team is casting a lot of spells that takes time. Time they don't have or powers to do so.

Cosmic Rod

It can be as powerful as it wants to be. Superman is uber powerful, probably as strong if not stronger than the Cosmic Rod, but magic still affects him just fine. I don't see why a magic spell against it wouldn't work, has it resisted any magical assault in the past before? Because I remember it being designed for massive energy manipulation, specifically, cosmic energy manipulation. Many cosmic entities have been subject to magic in the past.

Yes the cosmic control rod can absorb magic and has absorbed the odinforce. Although Odin wasn't in a position to fight back it's still a valid feat. Scan can be provided.

Doom's Armor

I don't see why this couldn't be destroyed with a wish spell either. The item destroyed on Gromph was an extremely powerful magic item, which would resist all other forms of transmutation BUT a wish spell, which is essentially one of the most powerful spells in a wizard's arsenal, and can be used as the most powerful anti-magic weapon next to an Anti-Magic Field.

Now I'm questioning some of your spells because I specifically show Doom's shields against disintegration and Above Skyfather Level opponents yet your magic by passes all that. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Then we have by your own admission that the spell is transmutation also against the rules.

"Reality Warping / Transmutation - Cannot be used on Enemy Team."

Disintegration

My team can always use this to magically disintegrate him. At the end of the day, Ultron is just a thing. And having no defense against magic, I don't see why this wouldn't work.

Bad quality but you can probably guess what happens. Wizard confronts Gromph, Gromph disintegrates him. I will say this though, both wizards on my team can do this.

Is a sub power of transmutation & shouldn't be allowed. "Deconstruction Reconstruction" Circle of Life.

Shrink and Trap Him

Dyrr defeated Gromph at one point in the past, and shrunk him down and trapped him in a magical glass ball that left him in a state of permanent stasis where he could think and nothing else. The glass is magically enchanted to be extra durable, and it's about the size of a mouse's head.

The rest of your team

I can use disintegrate and the shrinking method on the rest of your team as well, however, there are many other things my team can do I suppose.

Finger of Death

This auto-targets a person, and kills them when it strikes. Gromph can do this multiple times actually. In this scan, someone is wearing a special item that prevents any sort of ranged spells to be used on him, and they reflect back at the party. However, Gromph has powerful enough magic protections to ward it off.

My team can detect magic, and will know if your team is magically protected, and can dispel any enchantments if needed.

Spells vs. My Team

The biggest danger of using magic against my team, which is the big tactic you seem to want to use with Doom and Hood, is that any spell that targets Dyrr can be absorbed by the Crown in his forehead, and shot back at your team at any time later. He used it in this occasion to absorb a fireball.

Meteor Swarm

Another thing your team has to deal with, is the fact that there will be a hail of meteors coming down all around your team for the better part of 10 minutes or more. Each meteor can devastate enhanced metals (reinforced steel, mithral etc.), and is about as powerful as a fireball.

Maka

Swinging PowerOver and above this, my team still has Maka. Even a weaker version of her was able to cut through objects that are a good deal stronger than reinforced steel (several times stronger). Even that's inaccurate, she cut through one object that was a good deal stronger than reinforced steel, then cleaved through another that was much stronger than that even, all in one swing, without slowing her down much at all.

Piercing through Kishin

Kishin is made of a substance called Black Blood. It's practically indestructible. Even Death Scythe, who themselves are though to be indestructibles, in the hands of a master fighter with godly levels of strength, speed, and ability, can't put a scratch on the stuff. Attacks that would blow through castles, can't even damage the stuff. There have been 3 instances of it being damaged, and 2 were by Black Star (who is ridiculously powerful, too powerful for this tournament), and 1 was by Maka.

The only weakness to Black Blood was thought to be bludgeoning damage in extremely high quantities, as it had completely resisted attempts to pierce/slash it prior to this.

Although there are points I would like to refute. I won't because I don't agree with the premiss. Magic ability to do so.

(I've read through FTR)

Cable

I think Cable is still pretty much running the same game. Even if Ultron somehow finds a way to overcome the Phalanx (which is a living being by the way, so Maka can affect it's mood and keep it in check with her abilities), the Dominus Objective and Cone of Silence should still function just as well.

Phalanx are machines they have no soul. Ulton have taken control of the entire Phalanx Race "finds a way to overcome" is a vast understatement meaning Cable's powers will be deactivated.

#13 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7409 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Forgot to tag you trying to make sure this works. What is the ruling on disintegration?

Here's what's being discussed.

Doom's Armor

Now I'm questioning some of your spells because I specifically show Doom's shields against disintegration and Above Skyfather Level opponents yet your magic by passes all that. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Then we have by your own admission that the spell is transmutation also against the rules.

Disintegration

Is a sub power of transmutation & shouldn't be allowed. "Deconstruction Reconstruction" Circle of Life.

#14 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Forgot to tag you trying to make sure this works. What is the ruling on disintegration?

Doom's Armor

Disintegration

Thanks for Posting on my wall. I am not getting any Notifications.

Reality Warping and Transmutation cannot at all be used on a foe. On yourself or the Environment? Sure. Not on yourself.

The real question is if Floopay can prove it is not Tranmutation but a damaging attack spell.

Hey Floops, with your picks and Scans, you should download Photo! Editor so you can rotate and crop those scans to make them neater and easier to read. Its free and easy to use.

#15 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7409 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@mr_ingenuity said:

Doom's Armor

Disintegration

Thanks for Posting on my wall. I am not getting any Notifications.

Reality Warping and Transmutation cannot at all be used on a foe. On yourself or the Environment? Sure. Not on yourself.

The real question is if Floopay can prove it is not Tranmutation but a damaging attack spell.

Hey Floops, with your picks and Scans, you should download Photo! Editor so you can rotate and crop those scans to make them neater and easier to read. Its free and easy to use.

.Doom explains Disintegration as basic matter manipulation.

#16 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: That is fine as Doom says it. it is a attack that is damaging on the Molecule Level. Anyway as I see it it fits in da rules.

#17 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7409 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: Closer/Summary

Ultron

He's coming for Cable. Cable has no defence against Ultron physically or in technopathy. Ultron has hacked Extremis Iron Man, The entire Phalanx Race with the Phalanx stating Utron is beyond their capabilities. World Mind is the only thing to have resisted the Phalanx and was willing to be a martyr instead of Phalanx puppet.

Plus your team doesn't have the durability to stand next to him with his shields on.

Doom

Doom is my ace his tech trumps your team's magic. He depower Beyonder in his own realm (Beyonder was ripping apart 616 reality just by entering) & to prove he is still capable he depower HOM Scarlet Witch. These feats shouldn't be disregarded... So magic vs magic is irrelevant. Summoning Mindless Ones & freeing Johnny is backup if needed.

I have nothing more to post regarding Doom so here's some humor from Doom.

Human Torch

Johnny Storm is an adept users of the CCR going as far to amp his Nova to melt Celestial armor & allowed him to survive a blast in return. The CCR has the ability to drain energy, magical & cosmic easily a herald level weapon.

Hood

Keeps my team running he's support, having retain most of his powers after switching sources Hood will be any where he's needed.

#18 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: @mr_ingenuity:

Maka doesn't have to do anything to Doom to assume control of his summons and constructs. As shown in the scans I've already provided, she attunes herself with his soul wavenlength, then simply takes them. She does this to hundreds of constructs at once in the scan I provided.

So however immune Doctor Doom is, is of no question. Not to mention, he's not even the one I'm targetting with her calming affects.

Johnny Storm and the Hood are, the only thing I'm taking from Doom are his constructs.

Doctor Doom

The various things Doom has done with prep don't seem to be much concern. Whether it was the devices he created to depower Surfer or Galactus, or the painstaking plans he used to depower Odin, or the six or eight hours of prep he needed to take on Beyonder, it's not really of any concern in a random encounter.

His tech trumps my magic eh? We'll let the voters decide that.

Transmutation

You have a curious definition of transmutation. By your definition, my team should be immune to anything Johnny Storm does, as he'd have to use his fire to transmute their skin into carbon in order to harm them. Are you saying only physical attacks should be allowed in this tournament?

Wish doesn't transmute an object, it destroys it. Same with disintegration. Wish is the hardest one to defend against, as it can break through a lot of magic resist and still work, whereas disintegrate can be stopped with decent magical defense.

I don't see why they are any different than Magneto using his powers to bend metal, or Johnny Storm using his city leveling super novas to melt vibranium. Does it transmute by the very definition of the word? Yes, but it's not turning metal into wood, or water into gold. It's simply a high destruction spell.

In fact, Gorgon's stare shouldn't be allowed at all either, because it transmutes skin into stone via petrification. Does that mean jsav777 shouldn't be allowed to use Gorgon's stone stare?

I'll ask for a simple ruling from @cadencev2, but I was under the impression that no transmutation/matter manipulation meant not using an ability to manipulation matter into something it's not. Disintegration would be closer to Magneto using electromagnetism to destabilize an object, something many characters have defenses against.

Wish

When did I state wish was transmutation? I stated it was able to destroy objects that are resistant to transmutation, which is just to show that they are objects that do have incredible resistance to magic and non-magical effects. Wish is essentially an extremely powerful spell that can be used for a plethora of reasons.

Dispel

Again, I'm going to keep bringing this up. My team's biggest defense against yours, is that with Dispel Magic they can remove magical affects.

Ultron

What's to stop him from being shrunk? Or to be trapped in another Force Cage.

Casting a lot of spell

You state this like your team isn't also doing actions, and as if things are just going to randomly happen simultaneously.

Benefits my team still has

However, Gromph has the advantage of precognition. Any action your team takes will be predicted several seconds before it happens, which gives my team a huge advantage in knowing how to conquer what.

Maka is still wildly unaccounted for, what's to stop her from pacifying the Hood or Johnny Storm with her Adiago of the Soul? And what's to stop her from simply taking Doom's constructs and turning them against him. She doesn't have to mentally assault Doom at all to do this, she can just take the constructs.

Even without the Phalanx (which, even when hacked, Maka's soul wavelength will keep it's personality in check, as it is a living creature it still has a mind she can affect), Cable can still use the Dominus Objective, and the Cone of Silence. He also still has an arsenal of plasma weapons, which can affect someone in possession of the Stellar Rod, and even people on Apocalypse's level.

Lichdrow Dyrr and Gromph can be invisible, rendered immune to fire, have Globes of Invulnerability which renders them immune to a lot of different spell affects, have a list of items that protect them against magic specifically, can create impeneterable barriers to trap others inside of, can dispel any magic effects with their spells, can use death spells, and have a wide arsenal of abilities to use against your team at any given time. All of which are enhanced by Gromph's precognition.

Other Spell

Your team isn't the only one that can summon creatures. Dyrr can summon a centipede that ways several tons in and of itself. By definition your team has to hack through it to get to it, as none of them should be able to lift it.

Spell Turning and Prismatic Spray

Prismatic Spray is a powerful spell that wields acid, fire, and lightning. Additionally, it can temporarily send someone into insanity (which wouldn't work because that IS mind raping), kill someone flat out, or turn them into stone.

Additionally, Gromph can turn your team's very spells right back at them, which would rebound and harm the caster instead of their target. Which means any offensive spell your team uses could very well be sent right back at them.

Paralyze, Dispel Magic, Control Undead, Fire Shield, Fire Tendrils

He can paralyze someone into place completely. Won't work on Ultron, but could work on the rest of your team.

Dispel Magic is used again.

Fire Shields make the affected target immune to magical/non-magical fire

Fire Tendrils I have no idea what it is, doesn't seem overly powerful though.

Cutting Down Ultron

Gromph can conjure something called the Black Blade of Disaster. It's a perfectly sharp object, as it is 2 Dimensional, not 3 Dimensional. Because it is perfectly thin, with NO thickness, it should be able to pierce through anything. It can break through any magical barrier that's not as powerful as the spell itself.

If Ultron gets too close, then he should be susceptible to this blade. It should be able to cut atoms in half if needed, even adamantium should hold up to it.

This thing can be wielded in a range of 40 feet or so, and is moved by Gromph's willpower alone.

http://dndtools.eu/spells/spell-compendium--86/black-blade-disaster--3532/

However: Maka should be able to take control of it with her Soul Hack, allowing her to wield this blade around her and cut down your team.

Maka using Constructs

Already provided these scans, but I'm just going to point out she is more than capable of wielding constructs while fighting simultaneously. So her with the black blade would allow her to attack in multiple angles at once.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#19 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7409 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: @floopay: Ready for votes. (•‿•)

Bah, and I haven't even listed a third of my feats and spells yet!

Alright, call in the voters.

Also, I'm not receiving notifications at all for some reason. Even when tagged.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#22 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7409 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: I haven't received a notification from a reply in three days. Even then it was few and far between to say that it was working. Kind of miss the old site...ಠ_ಠ

#23 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: I haven't received a notification from a reply in three days. Even then it was few and far between to say that it was working. Kind of miss the old site...ಠ_ಠ

I like the new site to some degree...

However, I miss notifications just going to my PM box almost instantly after they've been posted.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#24 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7409 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

@mr_ingenuity said:

I like the new site to some degree...

However, I miss notifications just going to my PM box almost instantly after they've been posted.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Well I used a list of tags for call outs in the original thread hope they get it.

#25 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Voting is Open till Sunday

#26 Posted by mightyrearranger (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I vote for @floopay here, especially after his last counter-post. This was insanely good reading and both teams were uber-powerful.

#27 Posted by Pop123 (90 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by Theorder14 (1445 posts) - - Show Bio

Y, ill go with @floopay even though i barely could read any of his pages >.>

#29 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Y, ill go with @floopay even though i barely could read any of his pages >.>

Yeah, I started using my phone to take pictures rather than my scanner to scan them. Some of them I took while I was tired, and after 2-3 attempts I just said **** it. :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#30 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Floopay. I bought that Maka could take control of Doom, and he just had too much versatility on his side.

#31 Edited by Skit (2494 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote Floopay

#32 Edited by sync1 (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

vote goes to @floopay

Maka seemed to overpower Doom.

#33 Edited by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio