PS All-Stars Battle Royale

Benjamin568

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Benjamin568

Seeing as how ALL of the outcomes on each fight were dependent on who was playing who, they should not be considered worthwhile feats for any one of them. I'd had thought something like this would be obvious, until I saw someone post a video about Nathan Drake beating Sly Cooper in the game and using it as one of his feats. Therefore, I felt the need to make this thread.

Rules:

Super Level Attacks are NOT required to defeat someone...as ScrewAttack! says, the outcome will be dependent on their "weapons, armor and skill". Not to mention their powers. Win by death or KO. Game Mechanics are not applied. No one gets prep time until round 13.

So, here we go.

Round 1: Raiden vs Good Cole Macgrath

Round 2: Fat Princess vs Evil Cole Macgrath

Round 3: Radec vs Sir Daniel Fortesque

Round 4: Sly Cooper vs Nathan Drake

Round 5: Dante Bosco vs Nariko

Round 6: Kratos vs Sweet Tooth

Round 7: Kat vs Emmett Graves

Round 8: GOW Zeus vs Isaac Clark

Round 9: Sackboy vs Big Daddy

Round 10: Toro/Sony Cat vs Heihachi Mishima

Round 11: Spike vs Parappa the Rapper(Parappa has the same fighting knowledge and abilities used in the game minus his Super Level Attacks)

Round 12: Jak and Daxter vs. Ratchet and Clank

Round 13: Anyone left standing

Please provide a brief explanation as to who the victors are, and why.

Also, if this is a duplicate thread, please provide me with a link to the original thread and lock this one.

Benjamin568

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Benjamin568

3 days and no reply? Geez.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@benjamin568

Raiden

Evil Cole

Radec

Nate

Dante because he's faster.

Kratos

Kat

Zeus stomps

Kat

Parappa because he believes

Rachet and Clank have better weapons

Zeus or Kratos takes it home.

Benjamin568

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Benjamin568

@benjamin568

Raiden Please explain why

Evil Cole Agreed

Radec Agreed

Nate Please explain why

Dante because he's faster. That's the only reason?

Kratos Agreed

Kat Please explain why

Zeus stomps Agreed

Kat Sackboy vs Big Daddy and Kat wins?

Parappa because he believes With all the gadgets Spike has? Are you sure?

Rachet and Clank have better weapons Exactly

Zeus or Kratos takes it home. Thought so

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing as how ALL of the outcomes on each fight were dependent on who was playing who, they should not be considered worthwhile feats for any one of them. I'd had thought something like this would be obvious, until I saw someone post a video about Nathan Drake beating Sly Cooper in the game and using it as one of his feats. Therefore, I felt the need to make this thread.

Rules:

Super Level Attacks are NOT required to defeat someone...as ScrewAttack! says, the outcome will be dependent on their "weapons, armor and skill". Not to mention their powers. Win by death or KO. Game Mechanics are not applied. No one gets prep time until round 13.

So, here we go.

Round 1: Raiden vs Good Cole Macgrath Cole is far too powerful for raiden to do anything despite his stats.

Round 2: Fat Princess vs Evil Cole Macgrath i don't have to answer at all.

Round 3: Radec (far more skilled combatant and has better technology and experience.)vs Sir Daniel Fortesque

Round 4: Sly Cooper(better gear and better fighting skills in my opinion) vs Nathan Drake

Round 5: Dante Bosco vs Nariko Could go either way but im leaning towards dante.

Round 6: Kratos vs Sweet Tooth. No comment.

Round 7: Kat vs Emmett Graves No comment.

Round 8: GOW Zeus vs Isaac Clark ...... No comment

Round 9: Sackboy vs Big Daddy

Round 10: Toro/Sony Cat vs Heihachi Mishima

Round 11: Spike vs Parappa the Rapper(Parappa has the same fighting knowledge and abilities used in the game minus his Super Level Attacks)

Round 12: Jak and Daxter vs. Ratchet and Clank(far better tech and weapons. and with clank there its a stomp considering his abilities.)

Round 13: Anyone left standing: Kratos, he physically outmatches everyone in the game. His weapons would stomp on anything they could muster and has far more battle experience than any of the other characters. and far better experience.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Good Cole - better fighting experience, better powers and more versatility.

Round 2: Evil Cole MacGrath, do I NEED to explain?

Round 3: Radec, again, do I NEED to explain?

Round 4: Sly Cooper, the intro basically shows nothing Nate can do will work against Sly.

Round 5: Dante vs Nariko is most likely the closest rivalry on the roster, I can NOT choose.

Round 6: Kratos, come on, god killer vs fat clown. Seriously?

Round 7: Emmett, he's more serious and has a better control of his powers, not to mention guns.

Round 8: Zeus, do I NEED to explain?

Round 9: Big Daddy, do I NEED to explain?

Round 10: Heihachi, do I NEED to explain?

Round 11: Spike, better arsenal and fighting experience.

Round 12: Jak and Daxter vs. Ratchet and Clank is another close one, but I'd say Ratchet due to better tech and arsenal

Round 13: It's down to Kratos, Zeus and Evil Cole tbh.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Parryboy

Round 1: Until Raiden can dodge and survive 30 seconds of lightning I'm rooting for Cole.

Round 2: RIP Princess, 0.01 Seconds after fighting the Beast.

Round 3: About to go either way, considering Dan can turn him into a chicken but Radec has a better edge.

Round 4: Sly chokes Nate with his cane.

Round 5: This is the most even fight next to Ratchet vs Jak but I give the very, very, slight edge to Dante due to having Devil Trigger.

Round 6: As much as I hate overrated people and love psycho clowns Kratos wins.

Round 7: Considering Kat can screw around with your gravity she wins.

Round 8: As much as I hate magic and love super high tech crap Zeus stomps.

Round 9: Sackboy can create anything out of his imagination. He wins. (I am not sarcastic.)

Round 10: Since the old man got on toe to toe with people with the Devil inside them I'm pretty sure he wins.

Round 11: Spike stomps, unless Parrappa can rap people to death, he isn't even Eminem level.

Round 12: Since Clank nullifies time stop due to quantum actuator and Ratchet has the freaking RYNO and the Groovitron they win. Oh, and he has the Rift Ripper and Rift Inducer 5000. Blackhole and Tentacle dude from another dimension, respectively.

Next match:

SOMEONE SIGGEST THE NEXT LINE UPS LOL

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By godofnick

@parryboy: I agree with most of what you said besides Sir Dan having a good chance and Kat beating Emmett (seriously that guy is way too underrated), but I'm calling you out on Sackboy vs Big Daddy. Just because the guy can create anything doesn't mean any of it will be useful when one hit from Big Daddy is more than enough to wipe Sackboy from existence. He's the embodiment of happy, fun and creativity, fighting is not his stance.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick:

If he makes little Sis happy I'm pretty sure Big D (no innuendo intended) would be calm.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parryboy: Yeah, but that doesn't mean anything. I'm saying Big Daddy would kill Sackboy in a fight.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick: Straight up fight, yes. Using the environment to his advantage, no.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parryboy: Sackboy is not a fighter however, he wouldn't use his advantages due to the fact he's always happy and happy is the opposite of fighting. Fat Princess is also not a fighter, she does have guards and whatnot but she had the rotten luck of fighting Beast Cole lol.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick:

I don't even know why they pit Fat Princess instead of Kratos lol... Kinda better fight actually. And she should fight Sweet Tooth instead.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parryboy: People wanted to see Nariko vs Kratos just because of the chained weapons and Nathan Drake vs Sweet Tooth because Drake is afriad of clowns lmao. I'm content with the rivalries in all honesty, I just wish certain characters weren't in the game overall. (*cough* Raiden *cough*)

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick:

*puke* Parappa and Spike *puke* Replaced with *puke* Crash and Spyro *puke*

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parryboy: I main PaRappa so I have to disagree haha. Characters I think should be removed are all the 3rd party characters, Fat P and Sackboy.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By JakeN7

@godofnick said:

@parryboy: I main PaRappa so I have to disagree haha. Characters I think should be removed are all the 3rd party characters, Fat P and Sackboy.

Those characters are exclusive to Playstation. 3rd party characters like Big Daddy, Isaac Clarke, Heihachi, and Raiden make the most sense to me when people talk about what characters don't belong in Battle Royale (although they are awesome characters).

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante, Big D, Heihachi, and Raiden are the only 3rd party here.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parryboy said:

Dante, Big D, Heihachi, and Raiden are the only 3rd party here.

Don't forget Isaac. I guess I forgot about Dante. He still feels like a PS exclusive character to me. Even though DMC 4, DMC HD collection, and DmC: Devil May Cry were all released on Xbox as well.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: I'm aware that they are exclusive, but I still don't think they should be included in the game. They could choose a lot better than them. I like Big Daddy and Isaac Clarke and Dante but that's it for 3rd party.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JakeN7

@jaken7: I'm aware that they are exclusive, but I still don't think they should be included in the game. They could choose a lot better than them. I like Big Daddy and Isaac Clarke and Dante but that's it for 3rd party.

Oh for sure. A case could be made for Sackboy, as LBP is really big (especially if you're gonna keep characters like PaRappa and Toro, they kind of fit within the same play style), but I don't think Fat Princess has earned herself a spot on the roster. It was only one game, c'mon.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: Yeah, but that is the only reason Sackboy is in the game is due to the popularity factor. Hell, at least Toro does fight and PaRappa fought in his anime, whereas Sackboy does absolutely no fighting. Sackboy isn't even that fun to use, he isn't versatile, and most people who use him just spam the fan and the jellyballs/cake gun and since he's so small it makes him harder to hit. Fat P has no reason to be in the game and is just in there to fill the roster.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: Yeah, but that is the only reason Sackboy is in the game is due to the popularity factor. Hell, at least Toro does fight and PaRappa fought in his anime, whereas Sackboy does absolutely no fighting. Sackboy isn't even that fun to use, he isn't versatile, and most people who use him just spam the fan and the jellyballs/cake gun and since he's so small it makes him harder to hit. Fat P has no reason to be in the game and is just in there to fill the roster.

Hah! True. Agreed on all fronts.

However, to play Devil's Advocate, a lot of the characters from the original Smash Bros. roster weren't really considered fighters either (Kirby, Yoshi, Jigglypuff, etc.), so it's nothing new to this type of game.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What I hate is that people call the game a rip off but is actually just the same GENRE.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By godofnick

@jaken7: That's true, and at least Allstars had the decency to fill the roster with different characters (Yes, I will even argue that Good Cole and Evil Cole are completely different) where Smash Bros used a fair amount of clones in all games.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parryboy: Yeah man, I love Allstars and think it's far too underrated and should be known more than just a Smash clone because IMO I like it better anyways. It had a lot of originality and the only similarities were the genre of the game and the fact it had a useless boss and all of the Allstars (heh) from the respective companies.Smash fans made fun of us and complained so much for having two Cole's in one game, yet they have like two Link's every smash game. Cole is a much better character than Link, more fun to use as well and at least Good Cole and Evil Cole are different whereas the Link clones aren't even different at all.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick:

They have different HYEUH sounds though

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers