Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ROUND 1:season 2 Prue and sylar(morals off)

ROUND 2:Sylar gets all powers ever acquired, prue gets all her sisters powers plus hers & paige's

ROUND 3: both gets 1 day prep.

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who is Pru?

Assuming no morals Sylar, he cuts her head off rather quickly, after freezing her. Since that's what he did in the show. With one day of prep he goes and have sex/long intimate talk with Peter and Hiro. It worked in a couple of hours with Elle, and merely having sex with that one tattoo girl, so it should work here.

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Veravin

@the_imperator: This is prue;http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prue_Halliwell

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veravin: Ah, then if Prue can get off a spell fast enough, I could see her taking it. What is her pain threshold, because that'll determine if Sylar wins the first two scenarios or not?

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator: well i can see sylar taking the first scenario, but not the 2nd or the third.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Sylar stays in character in scenario 2, and assuming non-good guy Sylar, it goes the same way as scenario one. He telekinetically starts to cut her head open. If she can fire off a spell before he starts digging in her skull, she could win, though.

Scenario 3 you gave Sylar prep. As I said, he could go have a long heart to heart chat with Hiro and Peter and get their powers. Or, heck, have Matt telepathically link their heads so he can get to know them really well even faster. There, he has copying and space/time manipulation. Freeze time + cutting open head FTW.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Sylar stays in character in scenario 2, and assuming non-good guy Sylar, it goes the same way as scenario one. He telekinetically starts to cut her head open. If she can fire off a spell before he starts digging in her skull, she could win, though.

Scenario 3 you gave Sylar prep. As I said, he could go have a long heart to heart chat with Hiro and Peter and get their powers. Or, heck, have Matt telepathically link their heads so he can get to know them really well even faster. There, he has copying and space/time manipulation. Freeze time + cutting open head FTW.

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator: when prue has all her sisters powers, she automatically becomes immune to sylar's tk, plus she could freeze sylar in an instant by mere wave of hand and take all his powers or with prep;call for sylar's powers. or turn him to a rat remotely.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veravin: Sylar merely has to think, not even motion, to use time stop. Plus, he has been in Matt's head. He would be able to get telepathy really easily if he just focused on his memories of being stuck with Matt. So time stop + telepathy + teleportation means Sylar has a pretty good chance of winning scenario 3

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator: when did sylar have time manipulation,plus he lost all his powers before and matt's tp range is not that wide,plus with her sister's powers,prue will be able to see the future.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veravin: : Scenario 3, he has prep. This is the third time I have said it. Sylar can get powers by figuring out how people work. Usually, he kills them. Though if he gets to know how they think really well (Elle) or has a long talk and then sex (tattoo girl) he can copy powers. With a day of prep, he has long talks with Hiro, Matt, and Peter. Seeing the future won't help if you are dead in the future. Especially considering that time stop is but a thought; heck, Hiro nearly bullet timed with it to save Matt in Season three. Sylar can bullet time with his powers, which means he should be able to activate time stop before Prue can even utter a spell or gesture.

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator: prue doesnt need to do that,she simply has to cast a SPELL & HES DEAD

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veravin: How does she cast a spell? With words, or is it just thinking the spell. Because if it is just thinking the spell, she wins scenario 2 and 1. 3 should still go to Sylar with time stopping (assuming prep allows him to talk to other people).

PartialSanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By PartialSanity

If the first scenario is talking about Sylar in the second season, Prue wins. Second scenario, Sylar wins via disintegration(take your pick, either Tom Miller's ability of snapping his fingers and making objects disintegrate or Ted Sprague's ability of going nuclear). In the third scenario Sylar should still win; super-hearing and flight would leave Prue unable to get the drop on him, that combined with his arsenal of abilities should be more than enough. I personally think he should turn her into a gold statue, though I don't see how disintegration wouldn't work here either.

Also, @the_imperator, words. I honestly don't think Sylar has to go out of his way to acquire Hiro's or Matt's powers.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prue wins with prep via "The Power of Three" type of spell. Plus if he gets to go get powers, she'll just absorb the Source for this battle.

PartialSanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prue wins with prep via "The Power of Three" type of spell. Plus if he gets to go get powers, she'll just absorb the Source for this battle.

If you're talking about the "Source of all Magic," it can only be tapped into on certain occasions if memory serves me correct. And "The Power of Three" is a very vague term that represents the amplification of one's power by being the recipient of the other two's powers; it also can simply represent the trinity of the sisters. Even with a durability increase due to a "Power of Three" amplification, the increase is not that great. Inversely, Sylar can endure nuclear explosions, as anyone with Claire's ability can do; it's how Peter survived his own explosion.

My memory on Charmed is a bit foggy, but if you could tell me what type of spell you're talking about it would help a lot. I just don't see how this Halliwell can win against a guy that can turn her to dust with a literal snap of his fingers. Or if need be, survive this:

Loading Video...

Though I doubt it'd get to that.

Masone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Masone

Round 1: Sylar wins by a number of ways. He could come in, wave his hand and snap her neck, or just do this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIwbM_1lDks&t=3m29s

She wont be able to kill him.

Sylar wins round 1.

Round 2: This one is tough. I want to say Sylar, but Prue now has orbing and she can blow things up and freeze. Is Prue prone to trickery? What are the the battle conditions? Sylar has shape shifting so he could shift into Phoebe and get close enough to Prue to turn her into gold. I think Sylar has a lot of firepower, but he's not going to be able to overcome Prue's ability to teleport and put up shields. One flick of her fingers and Sylar either goes splat or he gets frozen and then his head cut off.

Prue wins round 2.

Round 3: Even tougher than 2. With Prep, Prue gets to use all kinds of wicked spells. I don't see Sylar surviving this kind of attack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT0fk25JUpM&t=1m56s

But what makes it tough is that Sylar also gets prep. To the guy above, Sylar wouldn't even need to talk to Hiro or Peter to get their power, he has Empathy(the tattoo lady's power) and also Clairsentience(ability to see an objects or person's entire history). All he has to do is touch them to empathize with them and he gets their power. The question is, how is he going to be able to find Hiro in 1 day? And why would Hiro allow him to take his power? I think he'll be able to acquire quite a bit of powers with 1 day prep(with the primatech files and the carnival), but the question is, would he be able to get the right ones to allow him to avoid Prue's potions and spells? He'd need super speed, Freezing(to go in water form), phasing or time manipulation. One of those.

This scenario depends on which powers Sylar is able to acquire in 1 day.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

If you're talking about the "Source of all Magic," it can only be tapped into on certain occasions if memory serves me correct. And "The Power of Three" is a very vague term that represents the amplification of one's power by being the recipient of the other two's powers; it also can simply represent the trinity of the sisters. Even with a durability increase due to a "Power of Three" amplification, the increase is not that great. Inversely, Sylar can endure nuclear explosions, as anyone with Claire's ability can do; it's how Peter survived his own explosion.

My memory on Charmed is a bit foggy, but if you could tell me what type of spell you're talking about it would help a lot. I just don't see how this Halliwell can win against a guy that can turn her to dust with a literal snap of his fingers. Or if need be, survive this:

Though I doubt it'd get to that.

Loading Video...

Nope, the Source of Evil aka the Devil.

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@partialsanity: i see sylar winning only round 1 to be fair, round 2 is a PIECE OF CAKE, Prue can freeze him & collect all his powers, freezing works faster than the speed of sound plus Sylar has no speed feats, I'M A BIG FAN ON HEROES,

round 3, prue can call the hollow making anything sylar has to offer virtually useless, YOU DIG?

PartialSanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veravin: Sylar stopped Hiro's attack mid-swing while time was frozen simply because Hiro lost focus, if that's not a speed feat, I don't know what is.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veravin said:

@partialsanity: i see sylar winning only round 1 to be fair, round 2 is a PIECE OF CAKE, Prue can freeze him & collect all his powers, freezing works faster than the speed of sound plus Sylar has no speed feats, I'M A BIG FAN ON HEROES,

round 3, prue can call the hollow making anything sylar has to offer virtually useless, YOU DIG?

Oh yeah Piper's frozen a bullet mid-air before, after it was shot. When I think about it, that's insane. At least a mach 3-5 feat.

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: SO WHO WINS. i say

round 1: SYLAR 5/10

round 2:PRUE

round 3:PRUE.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veravin said:

@darkraiden: SO WHO WINS. i say

round 1: SYLAR 5/10

round 2:PRUE

round 3:PRUE.

I don't really know Sylar that well so I have to go for Prue atm. Even just her powers were pretty powerful, like some type of telekinesis thing with just a wave of her hand. Plus potions and stuff. Also humans have never taken well to magic in the Charmed verse.

With her sister's powers, she could freeze him, explode him, warp him away, or parts of his body, it's just hard for her to lose. Remember, Page has warped people to timbuktu before, she could just say "hell" and he's gone.

3 allows to many resources that are OP in the charmed verse.

PartialSanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

I don't really know Sylar that well so I have to go for Prue atm. Even just her powers were pretty powerful, like some type of telekinesis thing with just a wave of her hand. Plus potions and stuff. Also humans have never taken well to magic in the Charmed verse.

With her sister's powers, she could freeze him, explode him, warp him away, or parts of his body, it's just hard for her to lose. Remember, Page has warped people to timbuktu before, she could just say "hell" and he's gone.

3 allows to many resources that are OP in the charmed verse.

Sylar has that same type of telekinesis, and that's usually the first thing he does with... pretty much everyone, he uses telekinesis to pin them to a wall. If BFR is allowed, then I suppose teleporting him away would be a pretty good way; but not just body parts as with Claire's regenerative capabilities he'd be able to regrow limbs. Telling Sylar he's just a human would probably get you killed, by him, not me; I don't particularly care much about that character I just don't like characters being underplayed. Sylar is a rather high level mutant.

Also, Sylar has also stopped bullets after they've been shot with telekinesis being also able to throw them with the same speed. I'm not really saying that Sylar would win, I'm just saying that he should. Especially in a situation where he's simply just going to kill someone; again, he obtained an ability that causes disintegration by a literal snap of the fingers, that's destruction of matter. He can also melt solid matter, but that seems like something is happening between his hand and the object, and since if I don't know if a magical shield would actually disrupt that or not, I would assume it would.

Getting the drop on Sylar is not easy. For the last round, if we're looking at end of series Sylar, things would get even more complicated. Given his highly manipulative nature, he can simply get Hiro's location by simply asking Peter where he was, since they were on good terms, getting the powers through empathy as to not arise any suspicion. Now with the ability to travel back in time and being practically immortal he gets infinite prep time, though the amount of powers he could acquire in 24 hours would be incredible by being able to teleport anywhere in time and space.

I really didn't want to bring up Hiro's ability to the table, because I honestly don't believe it is needed, but it's a great way to counter BFR and a great way to acquire abilities with prep time. He could go back in time and get Stephen Canfield's ability to create black holes. He can be completely OP by the time he decides to fight. He would only need 3 things to get pretty much all the powers he needs, Hiro's ability, Primatech files, and Molly Walker's ability, all of which he could get with relative ease.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, The Hollow has a mind of its own and his feats would go as far as pretty much perfect immortality and absorbing magic, which to my knowledge has nothing to do with Sylar. Oh and if memory serves me correct, shooting someone with a crossbow? I honestly can't remember a lot about Charmed. The Source of Evil also as its own consciousness and makes its own decisions utilizing his own powers, at what point does it become "The Source vs Sylar"?

I don't really know if Sylar would win here or not, but he should.

Masone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Peter nor Hiro is going to allow Sylar is absorb Space-Time Manipulation. I just don't see it. Peter and Sylar are on speaking terms at the end of the series, but I don't think Peter is at the point where he's going to allow Sylar to absorb one of the most powerful abilities. Hiro definitely isn't going to allow that to happen. Sylar will need to take it by trickery. First, he'll need to be able to find Hiro. That's going to be very hard. Second, he'll have to set up Hiro by shape shifting into someone he trust, like Ando.

If he gets that power, he'll definitely win. He could use that power itself to beat Prue, but he could also go back in time and absorb Peter's powers when he was at his most powerful, it's definitely a wrap if that happens. He could get Stephen Canfield's black hole power, hell, he could just go back in time and kill Prue when she was a baby.

Like I said before, It's just a matter of if he'll be able to acquire that power in 1 day. I don't know if he can.

Avatar image for ganymedeofthemyscira
GanymedeOfThemyscira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She Astral Projects into his body from a distance then bursts him open from the inside. OR cast a spell from the comfort of her home.

TheWhiteCrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheWhiteCrown

I really wish I found this thread earlier.

Round 1: Sylar, assuming he has telekinesis he easily kills her. The Charmed One's are very hesitant on killing humans, even evil ones.

Round 2: Prue, She doesn't need to cast spells her sister's active powers alone are more than enough. Even w/p piper's combustion or freezing, she would have Phoebe's empathy so she could channel all of Sylas' powers from a distance. Plus she has previously used empathy to give herself a massive power boost. The power of three is negligent as is best left for powerful magical beings.

Round 3: Prue, 1 day prep against a human (powers or not) means nothing to a Charmed One. She can literally cast a remote power stripping spell or banish him to a realm outside space-time.