Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

What is Prowler capable of?

Anyway team one. Spiderman singlehandedly beat an entire team of X-Men during the Secret War. I think it's overkill with help. Unless his help is a handicap. I hope this Prowler guy is good, or else...

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Matezoide2

Spidey team ftw.
Angel is useless
Jubilee is nearly
Gambit isnt much of a match to Spidey
Prowler can hold Wolverine while Peter takes the 3.
or

Spidey webs Angel and Wolverine in a way they cant break free and with Prowler beat Jubilee and Gambit.

sorry if i sounded like a fanboy

Avatar image for the_phoenix_child
The Phoenix Child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By The Phoenix Child

If Jubilee and Gambit is at full power, Spiderman is toast.

But I will have to give it to Spiderman for the win.

spidey209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By spidey209

spiderman,he toyed with the x-men during secret wars

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6  Edited By Zoom

I think Angel (though it would have to be a more modern version than the one in that costume) could give Spidey a run for his money depending on the terrain.  He's far and away more dangerous than the Vulture.

Still, team one for the win.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Matezoide2
Zoom said:
"I think Angel (though it would have to be a more modern version than the one in that costume) could give Spidey a run for his money depending on the terrain.  He's far and away more dangerous than the Vulture.

Still, team one for the win."
why you think this?i dont think Angel is far more dangerous than Vulture at all,besides Angel only have flight and some healing factor right?no Super-Strength or something like that,while Vulture haves.....am i right?
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Zoom

Angel can fly at the speed of sound, has enhanced vision, has wings that aren't attached to his arms which means he can punch you and pummel you with his wings at the same time or punch while flying at top speed.  He's stronger, too.  Not a bit of fat on him.  Plus, he's got a heck of a lot more combat experience as one of marvel's first solo vigilantes, a long time X-Man, Defender and Champion and he attended military school so he was pretty good in hand to hand just starting out.

Add in a healing factor to rival Wolverine's and modern Angel could take on a couple Vultures at once and come out of the fight without a scratch on him.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Matezoide2
Zoom said:
"Angel can fly at the speed of sound, has enhanced vision, has wings that aren't attached to his arms which means he can punch you and pummel you with his wings at the same time or punch while flying at top speed.  He's stronger, too.  Not a bit of fat on him.  Plus, he's got a heck of a lot more combat experience as one of marvel's first solo vigilantes, a long time X-Man, Defender and Champion and he attended military school so he was pretty good in hand to hand just starting out.

Add in a healing factor to rival Wolverine's and modern Angel could take on a couple Vultures at once and come out of the fight without a scratch on him."
wow,Angel just got + 5 respects points in my list and Vulture lost 10 (in a total of -153)
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By Ferro Vida
spidey209 said:
"spiderman,he toyed with the x-men during secret wars"
The only one of the X-men that were present in both this battle and secret wars is wolverine, and they weren't trying to beat Spider-man, they were trying to stop him from escaping.

The X-men win this. Prowler wouldn't be much help, unless they underestimate him and don't take him seriously, in which case he could get a few good shots in before going down.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Zoom
Matezoide said:
"wow,Angel just got + 5 respects points in my list and Vulture lost 10 (in a total of -153)"
:-)

Ferro Vida said:
"The X-men win this. Prowler wouldn't be much help, unless they underestimate him and don't take him seriously, in which case he could get a few good shots in before going down."
Oh, Prowler won't be any help.

But the problem is that neither Jubilee or Wolverine will be any help against Spider-Man either.

Modern Gambit and Angel could pull it off but Angel's a rookie at this point and Spidey has taken down Gambit in one shot before.
Kid Anarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Kid Anarchy

team spidey

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#13  Edited By Strafe Prower

Give me X-Men ftw.

IF they play it right, they can pull it off.
The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The Rookie

bump

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#15  Edited By The_Martian

Spidey by himself

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By claws

xmen

why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By why so serious
@Nobody said:

"Spidey by himself "

Agreed.  Actually this has happened already.  Spidey owned the X-Men casually. 

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#18  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@why so serious:
You seem to always  rely on that one scan...
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Matezoide2
@k4tzm4n said:
" @why so serious:
You seem to always  rely on that one scan... "
you sound surprised,my friend
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Power NeXus
@k4tzm4n said:
"@why so serious:
You seem to always  rely on that one scan... "

He's bumped about a dozen 'Spider-Man vs X-Men' threads and posted the exact same scans in all of them.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@k4tzm4n:
Seriously!!! This is one of those scans that I've seen so many times (Only been here a few months!) that it makes me sick to my stomach. He does nothing but manages to AVOID them. The sight of Rogue (who had class 50 strength and could fly at the time) just dangling there is sheer idiocy. Not to mention Nightcrawler apparently unable to teleport and this scan should be permanently banned.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n:@Matezoide:@Power NeXus:  This is my fault....he took the scans from me.....=[
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ferro Vida

X-men. Gambit and Angel (Archangel) should be more then enough, a vampiric Jubilee can't hurt their odds, and Wolverine has given Spidey a decent fight on his own.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By spidey 15
@Jake Fury: Why do you say that???
Who said that NC didn't teleport out??? Spidey just webbed him b4 he tried to do anything...the scan with Rogue is PIS...
But the general point is that spidey has the speed to give in the team big trouble....nothing at all.... don't take seriously this guy...=]

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15: don't get me wrong buddy. I love Spidey I'm just tired of this scan getting used over and over. 
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Power NeXus
@Jake Fury said:
"@k4tzm4n: Seriously!!! This is one of those scans that I've seen so many times (Only been here a few months!) that it makes me sick to my stomach. He does nothing but manages to AVOID them. The sight of Rogue (who had class 50 strength and could fly at the time) just dangling there is sheer idiocy. Not to mention Nightcrawler apparently unable to teleport and this scan should be permanently banned. "

It's actually not that much PIS. The primary reason Spider-Man did so well against them was because he caught them with their pants down. They were complete unprepared for a fight. Since Nightcrawler was surprised by Spider-Man's webbing, it's kinda understandable that he might take a couple seconds to get his wits about him before 'porting out. And Spider-Man's webs do have insane tensile strength, so it's somewhat feasable that they could hold Rogue in place for a couple of seconds.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Power NeXus: I'm not doubting Spidey's abilities just tired of this same scan over and over. that's all. 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By spidey 15
@Jake Fury: This is WSS(Why so serious) fault.... he is the one that he over used this scan and i agree that most of them time proves nothing....=]
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Power NeXus

Just for the sake of getting back on topic, I say the X-Men take this pretty easily. 

The 'Spider-Man vs Wolverine' fight has been debated into the ground, but I think we can all agree that it's pretty closely matched and would take a while for either one to finish the other off. Wolverine can easily keep Spider-Man occupied whilt Jubes, Warren, and Gambit gang up on Prowler. I'm a Prowler fan and all, but he is very seriously f***ed if he tries to take all of them at once. Once they finish off Prowler (which wouldn't take long), it becomes a 4-on-1 against Spider-Man. Easy win for the X-Men. 
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Power NeXus: Especially considering the current state of Gambit, Angel, and Jubilee.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#31  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Power NeXus: 
Hmmm...The force is strong with Why So Serious... 
@Matezoide:

LOL
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By WeaponX510
@Power NeXus said:

" Just for the sake of getting back on topic, I say the X-Men take this pretty easily.  The 'Spider-Man vs Wolverine' fight has been debated into the ground, but I think we can all agree that it's pretty closely matched and would take a while for either one to finish the other off. Wolverine can easily keep Spider-Man occupied whilt Jubes, Warren, and Gambit gang up on Prowler. I'm a Prowler fan and all, but he is very seriously f***ed if he tries to take all of them at once. Once they finish off Prowler (which wouldn't take long), it becomes a 4-on-1 against Spider-Man. Easy win for the X-Men.  "

FINALLY SOMEONE MAKES SENSE
@Ferro Vida said:

" @Power NeXus: Especially considering the current state of Gambit, Angel, and Jubilee. "

I THINK CURRENT GAMIT MIGHT SOLO SINCE HE TURNS AIR INTO POISION GAS. BUT EVEN IF HE CANT SOLO THE TEAM IS SIMPLE TO POWERFUL AT THERE CURRENT STATE FOR SPIDEY TO HANDLE ALL OF THEM

AND PLEASE THROW THAT SCAN AWAY OF SPIDEY IN SECRET WARS IF SPIDEY REALLY WANTED TO FIGHT ALL OF THEM HE WOULDA GOT WHOOPED BAD. HE WEBBED A COUPLE PEOPLE KNOCKED WOLVERINE BACK AND RAN. THIS DOESNT PROVE ANYTHING AND HASNT THE PAST 50 TIMES I HAVE SEEN IT
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By spidey 15

I have to agree with Nexus.....X-men wins...=]

In that scan spidey seems to just giving them big trouble with his web and speed.... but he didn't beat them....=]
Maybe here in that team he can beat some of them but as Nexus stated Wolverine is already a challenge for Peter... adding the others he goes down...of course he has the speed andvantage but he won't be able to beat them only with speed....=]
X-men wins...=]

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15:
Yessir. That's all I was saying!
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By spidey 15
@Jake Fury: ok then...=]

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15:
Had a slight rough patch yesterday. I was a wee bit testy at the time. Cheers!
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By spidey 15
@Jake Fury: Cheers...=]
MSSAT247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MSSAT247

It's actually kinda funny lol Spiderman can just dodge them all day until they lose their minds with frustration lol

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By pastepotpete1

If spidey can web up gambit fast gambit takes one x men out of the figth unless wolvie frees webbed -up gambit with his claws.. Spidey can take on wolvie and angel at the same time and prowler will scapl jubilee .. Then Prowlers weapons shuld take out angel team 1..i agree wont easy figth but these arent team buster mutants

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mssat247: yea no ,spider man could ko wolverine but he risks getting impaled