#6  Edited By andre54
@a88378438 said:

Great Evil Beast = The Presence

and,Protoge = LT

so,i think Protoge wins..

because   Presence not 

infinity

omnipotence    

what? yes he is lol, he's equal to TOAA and LT <<<<< TOAA = the presence. therefore, protege loses if he's equal to LT because GEB = the presence = TOAA, but if he copies him perfectly then it would be nothing more than a stalemate for protege. not saying that would likely happen though, GEB should win very easily
weaponxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By weaponxxx
@andre54 said:
@a88378438 said:

and,Protoge = LT

because   Presence not 

infinity

omnipotence    

what? yes he is lol, he's equal to TOAA and LT <<<<< TOAA = the presence. therefore, protege loses if he's equal to LT because GEB = the presence = TOAA, but if he copies him perfectly then it would be nothing more than a stalemate for protege. not saying that would likely happen though, GEB should win very easily
I don't think protege was equal to TOAA, he was only copying the Living Tribunal's power (and only the power of an M-Body at that) once Scathan the Celestial ruled against him the Living Tribunal absorbed Protege unto himself. So LT>>Protege while Presence=Great Evil Beast. Great Evil Beast wins
Avatar image for ultimatewarrior123
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slacker the hacker: 

Yes he can copy GEB 

Protege is the ultimate PIS, they were even to lazy to explain why he can not only copy powers, but ability learnt through skill. In fact Scathan beating protege is the only other PIS that exceeds that of protege.
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By a88378438

this is DC vs MARVEL....i think.....maybe is stalemate

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10  Edited By TheSpiritStalker
@andre54 said:
@a88378438 said:

and,Protoge = LT

because   Presence not 

infinity

omnipotence    

I thought The Original Moniter was the true god of dc
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By the darknessss
@ultimatewarrior123 said:

@slacker the hacker:  Yes he can copy GEB  Protege is the ultimate PIS, they were even to lazy to explain why he can not only copy powers, but ability learnt through skill. In fact Scathan beating protege is the only other PIS that exceeds that of protege.

this could be spot on
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheSpiritStalker:

Don't worry, both marvel and DC have contradictions as to whom there supreme being is.

DC: Presence says that he was formed by higher powers or something like that.

Marvel: all that is came from Infinite being, yet where does TOAA come form???

It is best not to think about it too much.

Sise-Neg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sise-Neg

Protege wins.  

@slacker the hacker:  Yes he can copy GEB  Protege is the ultimate PIS, they were even to lazy to explain why he can not only copy powers, but ability learnt through skill. In fact Scathan beating protege is the only other PIS that exceeds that of protege.
Protege surpassed the LT and it stands to reason that Scathan was above the LT as well.

Protege was simply a prelude of what's to come at the end of time, where humanoids/humanity dead & alive will all be "Gods" in their own private infinite universes where they can play with reality as they see fit controlling its beginning and its end. The future of Humanity, as they evolve into greater Mutants, they will then evolve into Eternity, every Human being will be an Eternity unto themselves, and finally, Humanity will command the Cosmos, 
where even the LT and the rest will bow to Humanity. Protege was born as this type of being, which explains why he could do what he did. 
andre54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By andre54
@TheSpiritStalker said:
@andre54 said:
@a88378438 said:

and,Protoge = LT

because   Presence not 

infinity

omnipotence    

I thought The Original Moniter was the true god of dc
nope, he's just a watcher of sorts who tried to thwart the evil anti-monitor. from my understanding, the presence created the universe then set it in motion, and 13 billion years ago, krona, one of the natives of Oa(i think) tampered with the universe cuz he was trying to understand how it began and he split it into an infinite number of multiverses and on a moon of Oa, the monitor was born from positive matter(again, not sure about this) and he was the good monitor, and then on Qward, the opposite of Oa, the anti-monitor was born in the anti-matter universe. while both are very powerful, they are still under the presence.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Lance Bastro

unlike the geb, protege's powers where stackable, therefore he was waaaaay above the living tribunal. he stacked all of abstract powers, plus beyonder's plus LT, and the only reason LT was able to absorb him was because of scathan did not approve, and that was basically the writer's decision. also... an m-body or not, it is all the same... basically what an m-body is, is a form in which the entity can be seen from and within the physical plain. having an m-body does not mean it is weaker or stronger without it.

ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Bastro:

No he was not greater than LT, LT's power basically made everybody else's powers irrelevant. I also think that the reason why Protege got beat by Scathan is that he did not have the "Authority" of the LT, and so is "Judgable", but of course that is my brains way of accounting for PIS. They made LT an idiot.

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Bastro said:
unlike the geb, protege's powers where stackable, therefore he was waaaaay above the living tribunal. he stacked all of abstract powers, plus beyonder's plus LT, and the only reason LT was able to absorb him was because of scathan did not approve, and that was basically the writer's decision. also... an m-body or not, it is all the same... basically what an m-body is, is a form in which the entity can be seen from and within the physical plain. having an m-body does not mean it is weaker or stronger without it.

Who is to say that Protege could even comprehend what the GEB powers are? He was able to do so with the LT but GEB is on a whole other level. In this case he is going up against some who has truley Infinate power. As you know, no matter how Powerful someone, in this case the LT, there powers are still just a spec when compared to infinate power, like the GEB has.

That story with Protege was also an awful story and in addition not cannon.
Sise-Neg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sise-Neg
@CapitolPunishment said:
@Lance Bastro said:

Who is to say that Protege could even comprehend what the GEB powers are? He was able to do so with the LT but GEB is on a whole other level. In this case he is going up against some who has truley Infinate power. As you know, no matter how Powerful someone, in this case the LT, there powers are still just a spec when compared to infinate power, like the GEB has. That story with Protege was also an awful story and in addition not cannon.
What "whole other level"? GEB is half of the Presence, who isn't even the most powerful in DC.  

LT is already a higher tier. 
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jezer

@TheSpiritStalker:

Don't worry, both marvel and DC have contradictions as to whom there supreme being is.

DC: Presence says that he was formed by higher powers or something like that.

Marvel: all that is came from Infinite being, yet where does TOAA come form???

It is best not to think about it too much.

Your second to last sentence is not a contradiction, 
as a mortal human being, you're simply assuming that everything has a beginning and an end(because you do).  

Because of that, I'm guessing you can't concieve of something without a beginning, that has always existed.
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sise-Neg said:
@CapitolPunishment said:
@Lance Bastro said:

Who is to say that Protege could even comprehend what the GEB powers are? He was able to do so with the LT but GEB is on a whole other level. In this case he is going up against some who has truley Infinate power. As you know, no matter how Powerful someone, in this case the LT, there powers are still just a spec when compared to infinate power, like the GEB has. That story with Protege was also an awful story and in addition not cannon.
What "whole other level"? GEB is half of the Presence, who isn't even the most powerful in DC.   LT is already a higher tier. 

Half of infinite is still infinite which why it was a stalmate and also something LT is not. Whoever told you LT is a higher Tier than the presense lied to you, imposter!
Sise-Neg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sise-Neg
@CapitolPunishment said:
@Sise-Neg said:
@CapitolPunishment said:
@Lance Bastro said:

What "whole other level"? GEB is half of the Presence, who isn't even the most powerful in DC.   LT is already a higher tier. 
Half of infinite is still infinite which why it was a stalmate and also something LT is not. Whoever told you LT is a higher Tier than the presense lied to you, imposter!
The Presence isn't even the most powerful in DCU, that would fall to the Primal Monitor.  

And Protege has never showed a limit to the power he's been able to copy so even if GEB was superior to LT it wouldn't matter.
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jezer:

No it is a contradiction, everything came from the infinite being who was all ALONE, yet TOAA is supposed to have been around for ever, I can live with the infinite being, being a creation of TOAA, but if that is not the case. It is a fat contradiction.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Protege wins.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Needlebay

GEB.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Protege.
YoggSaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By YoggSaron

To quote CitizenBane.

Protege claimed that he wasn't just equal to the Living Tribunal, but that he was much more powerful, that he was the One Above All. Nowhere did he actually do anything to support this claim, and when he saw that he was outnumbered by the Tribunal, Eternity and the Hawk God, he summoned Mephisto and Malevolence in an attempt to even the odds. (Which begs the question: what kind of idiot summons Mephisto in a fight against the Living Tribunal?)
Nowhere was it shown that the Tribunal or Eternity were intimidated or impressed by his power in any way, the LT called him a child and told him to end his display. The Hawk God knocked him back with a single blast, something that would never happen to the Living Tribunal. He made a lot of noise before getting trapped inside an energy-shield by Scathan. Nowhere did he do anything that the LT or Eternity could not easily do. And he was killed by the LT, which kind of stands at odds with his claim of being superior to the LT. The Tribunal passed judgement on him and he was consumed by the eternal hourglass.

The Evil Beast wins.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#27  Edited By Saren

Beast. Curbstomp.

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By CosmosTyrant

@ultimatewarrior123: Stan Lee-TOAA is the one the created the book you reade of where all of Marvel came from. If he wanted he cod of put, the all of Marvel came's from a Baby going back in time just like Seth Macfarlane did in Family Guy.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jeanroygrant

Great Evil Beast

fondofpacman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By fondofpacman

@slacker the hacker: Yes he can copy GEB Protege is the ultimate PIS, they were even to lazy to explain why he can not only copy powers, but ability learnt through skill. In fact Scathan beating protege is the only other PIS that exceeds that of protege.

I guess I'm the only one who likes Scathan. I personally though it was cool to see a random, obscure, extradimensional celestial pop in and end everything with a thumbs down, then never show up again. It didn't prove that he was above LT, just above stupid Protege. Celestials are supposed to be mysterious anyway, and they're supposed to be able to, over-time, develop powers almost without limits. Even if his feat was only being important enough for LT to ask for his presence, I dunno, I though it was still cool to see an example of what the upper limits of a celestial's power could be, especially since there are supposedly an infinant number of different universes in the omniverse, you'd think LT had alot of places from which to choose an adviser. So I didn't hate it as much as everyone else, but that's just me, and I'm a guy with Arishem as his avatar.

I thought the dumbest part of the story arc was that Protege was able to get such massive powers through just genetic engineering or whatever.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jeanroygrant

Great Evil Beast.

fondofpacman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By fondofpacman

@jeanroygrant: why always the double vote?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jeanroygrant

@fondofpacman said:

@jeanroygrant: why always the double vote?

Lol because sometimes i don't read up on the characters first.

fondofpacman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By fondofpacman

@jeanroygrant: heh, fair enough

taylan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Protege wins.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e46df20c7e13
deactivated-5e46df20c7e13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

unless Protege > Thanos with THOU, Protege is taking out the GEB

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GEB

He was equal to the Presence who >>>>>> Protege

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The GEB is meant to be the greatest evil in comics. The prime evil, the exact opposite of the presence, who is supposed to be the ultimate good power. If the ultimate good can't kill him, then why could a mere insect? That's what anyone is to someone with true Capital O omnipotence. Not the kind that's thrown around a lot in comics and literature, like for real all powerful. I always thought of the two, presence and GEB as two sides to the same coin, both equal complete, total, and utter power but never able to overcome one another. Complete cosmic balance

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GEB.

taylan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By taylan93
No Caption Provided

Protege wins.

doomsboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Protege wins.

Protege, instantly copies everything.

Protege, Infinite and limitless powers copies.

And with each new power He acquired, the closer to Omnipotence He gets.

No Caption Provided

emmanuelalake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

You can never copy the power of an Omnipotent or else he wants you to..

GEB wins

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GEB, yeah. Stalemating Yahweh and being more powerful than Lucifer is >> Protege.

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scathan comes in to disapprove both of them.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GEB wins.

doomsboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Protege wins.

Protege, instantly copies everything.

Protege, Infinite and limitless powers copies.

And with each new power He acquired, the closer to Omnipotence He gets.

No Caption Provided

TheAceAttorney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doomsboy: Tell me, is Protege equal to the Presence?

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn’t the Great Evil Beast equal to Presence? Who is above Protege because he’s omnipotent?