#1 Posted by Alpha (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

caption
caption
#2 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Manhattan Ftw. watch as he owns Raiden at 1:37.

#3 Posted by Alpha (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool!

But I wonder if Proteus would be able to enter his body. Him being a pure energy. 

#4 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

....wow, tore Raiden apart like nothing.

#5 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Proteus

#6 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmm...interesting fight. Gotta give it to Dr. Manhattan in a close battle...
#7 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Manhatten for the win.
His powers seem to be greater in scope (area of effect etc) and his mind now appear to be more than human, after all he sees time in a very different way.

#8 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta be honest I can't really vote on this my knowledge of Manhattan is limited

#9 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Proteus"

SeSAW said:
"Gotta be honest I can't really vote on this my knowledge of Manhattan is limited"

Then why vote if you don't know enough about one of the combatants to make an informed decision ?
#10 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Manhattan, i am not quite sure but i recall that Proteus has a weakness towards metal that can be exploited.

#11 Posted by TelekineticSun (334 posts) - - Show Bio
@One-Above-You:
Rotflmao.
Wow, I'm sitting here thinking, what is this guy talking about, " he owns raiden at 1:37", I watched the trailer and then burst into laughter as so as  he blows the vietcong up. lol, damn that was a funny reference to MK.
#12 Posted by Speedfreak (553 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nerx said:
"Manhattan, i am not quite sure but i recall that Proteus has a weakness towards metal that can be exploited. "

How would Manhattan know that. Proteus can still attack his mind with telepathy. This fight isn't cut and dry like people try to make it.
#13 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
@Speedfreak: Why would they fight in the first place though? Proteus can just posses Dr. M and be super powerful
#14 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:
" Dr Manhatten for the win.His powers seem to be greater in scope (area of effect etc) and his mind now appear to be more than human, after all he sees time in a very different way. "
Dr. M's power is NOT greater is scope than Proteus.
#15 Posted by TelekineticSun (334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Speedfreak said:
"@Nerx said:
"Manhattan, i am not quite sure but i recall that Proteus has a weakness towards metal that can be exploited. "
How would Manhattan know that. Proteus can still attack his mind with telepathy. This fight isn't cut and dry like people try to make it. "
Dr. Manhattan would have probably seen into his own future and saw himself pulling a huge metal structure from out the ground (like he created on Mars) in order to beat Proteus. If thats really a weakness of his. But other than that Proteus should win this, he has no body for Manhattan to explode. Unless some how Manhattan's energy manipulation allows him to effect Psionic energy (which I'm not sure, and deosn't seem possable to me).

#16 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
@TelekineticSun: Manhattan is super powerful but he didn't seem to have any defenses against Psionics
#17 Posted by TelekineticSun (334 posts) - - Show Bio

Yah I know. He at  least never encountered a Telepath or anything of the same nature so there are no examples or proof that he has any protection from mind ready or other telepathic attacks.

#18 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL@ that guy for thinking that's Raiden, it's a Vietnamese guy with a straw hat ..durr

But yeah, Dr. M takes this.

#19 Posted by TheLeader (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Not enough feats to show DrM could disintegrate Proteus to nothingness, and also, DrM has shown an ability to become confused, and hence`forth may be fully susecptable to psionic/mind attacks. Proteus here turns DrM's mind to jelly, or possesses him - Prot FTW

#20 Edited by X_insignia1 (1384 posts) - - Show Bio

Proteus.

#21 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

Manhattan

#22 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Proteus is full pledged Reality Warper and Mind Possessor.

Manhatten is a sub-molecular air bender. And is closer similar to New-Son Gambit than Proteus. Proteus wins by reality warp or mind possession.

Also,

If Magneto can defeat Proteus.... Magneto can defeat Dr. Manhattan with less effort.

#23 Posted by XiiX (7914 posts) - - Show Bio

Proteus.