• 185 results
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By doomsummers
@monsterjackson: Alien Entity made the marvel universe. Amongst the heavy hitters in Marvel, creating a universe doesn't mean much. Living Tribunal, Classic Beyonder, Octessence, Shuma Gorath, HOTU, One Above All, Galactus, Eternity to name a few can create universe.
chriskalaani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By chriskalaani

Lucifer will probably win because the protege character is kind of weird. how can the Living Tribunal not stop him but a celestial can? also even if he does copy his powers lucifer has too much experience

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By justleader

lucifer morningstar is slightly below LT, so protege should win here

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Protege should win here quite easily unless Lucifer out smarts him.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I say Lucifer, Protege might be powerful but he is not smart.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Dredeuced

@jackknight said:

Protege should win here quite easily unless Lucifer out smarts him.

Protege clearly needs time to copy the powers of high tier beings -- the reason he was able to defeat LT was because LT was dealing with other stuff while Protege sat there and scanned LT using his powers to copy them.

Lucifer could will him into nothingness before he got a shot. Protege is astronomically powerful -- like Amazo on cosmic steroids, but he needs time to get going. Unless we assume Protege comes into this fight with LT's powers copied, he loses. If he does come in as he was when he copied LT, he wins.

Though, Lucifer has beaten someone significantly more powerful than him with a little pseudo time travel trickery to before when they had gained that power, so maybe he could pull that maneuver against Protege...He'd need stuff to work with, but who knows.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@dredeuced:

has Lucifer eevr been quick to destroying someone?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced:

has Lucifer eevr been quick to destroying someone?

Yeah, kinda. He usually is depowered and has to win through trickery(like when he fought the shinto gods or the gyges), or he has a greater use for them, though. He straight up oneshotted Fenrir when he was desperate.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@dredeuced: I'm not seeing him killing Protege before Protege gains his powers

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: I'm not seeing him killing Protege before Protege gains his powers

Why? It took Protege atleast several seconds and LT using his powers for him to copy them. Luci would have to demonstrate his power for him to copy it -- but if Lucifer is using his powers, why isn't he using them to smite Protege from the face of existence?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

All that protege wank on the first page had me rollin........Lucy wins for reasons stated

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if this is protege where he already copied LT's power then he wins, otherwise he loses.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63  Edited By Killemall

Protege.

Anything Lucifer does he can instantly copy, thats one reason why Beyonder couldnt beat him in a straight up fight because he was copying everything Beyonder did, every power Beyonder used Protege copied just the same, same magnitude and everything.

The same should be true for Lucifer Morningstar.

Protege is made such thats its pretty impossible to beat him head on, unless you know his weakeness , finish him before he copies.

Highly doubt Lucifer would got for the kill to begin with, not knowing how powerful protege is.

jamesisaacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By jamesisaacs

Protege cannot win even if he does copy. You can't just use Lucifer's powers on him and expect them to work. Who cares if it worked on the LT we are talking about a biblical character here and not some giant cosmic space robot.

Stop wanking over Protege.

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Just because Protege can copy Lucifer's power does not mean that he can overpower Lucifer himself. Will he be able to copy Lucifer's infinite will that? Will he be able to copy Lucifer's eons of age experience? Will he be able to copy Lucifer's intelligence? I highly doubt it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lucifer Morningstar = Living Tribunal.

So Protege wins.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucy wins, he is dc counterpart to living tribunal

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wait did protege beat pr beyonder?

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#70  Edited By KingOfAsh

@riseofapocalypse said:

Also, don't forget that Lucifer can be hurt by regular knives and also that his best feat isn't above the Ultimate Nullifier' best feat.

And who was holding that knife?

Why bump omnipotent threads anyway.

BTW Lucifer wins.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbourne_32 said:

No he beat Cosmic Cube Beyonder and why did you bump this?

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

@jbourne_32 said:

No he beat Cosmic Cube Beyonder and why did you bump this?

personal interest, besides its not that old

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer. How could Protege win?

Lucifer is not some mutant or genetic experiment. He himself is the EMBODIMENT of God's infinite will. Everything he is, is God's will. This will , by its very definition, is Lucifer's ability to manipulate and control every aspect of all creation. Creation MUST and WILL answer to whatever he wishes. Matter, Time, Space, Concepts, Ideas, Possibilities, Imagination, ALL of it is subject to Lucifer's slightest wish. Protege would not even have time to absorb Lucifer's power because Lucifer could will Protege out of existence. And even if Lucifer allowed Protege to take his power, how could Protege use it? Lucifer's will is not simply an ability like telekinesis or super strength. It is the very fabric of who and what he is. And who he is, is what shaped the whole freaking DC Universe. Protege is powerful from what I have seen, but Lucifer is beyond creation. His mind alone would be enough to destroy Protege. Heck, he may will Protege his power, and then will Protege to destroy himself with it. Or he could just turn Protege into 12 o clock and then go to lunch IMO.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Protege. Even if he chose not to take Lucifer's powers, he would still win. He exceeded LT in power, and LT>Lucifer. If he did chose to copy Lucifer's powers then he would stomp Lucifer.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@riseofapocalypse said:

Also, don't forget that Lucifer can be hurt by regular knives and also that his best feat isn't above the Ultimate Nullifier' best feat.

Who was wielding the knife?

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Protege

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@kingofash: it was when lucifer was greatly depowered, and could not use any magic, so that is irrelevant. after that he went to fight the angle, and tricked him.

lucifers wins easily because first, he is more powerful than him, second, he only could copy an M body of LTs, and was defeated by someone still weaker than Lucifer, scathan. i already posted why he would win in the other thread, called who can beat lucifer Morningstar.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer wins. Supreme intelligence and cunning are not things you can just instantly steal.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanofleeze: he can not steal intellect. and one of lucifers main powers is infinite reality manipulation, but because that is not actually a power rather that he can literally will reality to warp, i do not think protege can copy that too

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@van_cere: ...how is that not a power? Protege can be tricked but it would be a stalemate f he has one to copy lucifer a ability

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: can protege copy willpower? has he ever shown to be able to copy something like dr dooms will? because lucifer does not have reality warping in a sense, he literally uses his will to will reality to warp by have exceeding the limits of normal will, so technically that is not a power.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Protege

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: That is what reality warping is. He has been depowered so it is not just his will. He has reality warping. And if it is exceeding will that warps reality, dc wise it would be just like copying a GL :)

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: he is similar to Ion, but on another scale entirely. Ion uses cosmic power while he uses divine. Ion does not make much sense (how does a creature with pure will do those things anyway) but lucifer makes perfect sense.

reality warping can not help him tank that creation erasing blast like that, he willed the power to not hurt him, and his durability helped him tank the rest. the series shows that it was because of his will and never mentioned reality warping, so it is just PIS. he even bleeds will when he was depowered. and even if protege can copy will, i doubt he can copy gods will. he certainly did nothing to suggest he could do that. and then there is the fire that god gifted him. i do not think protege can copy that too, that fire is unique, and if only god and him has control over it, and it has hurt Michael, no way can protege copy that. he did not copy that celestials power, and LTs full power

Avatar image for originalgl_alan
OriginalGL_Alan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By OriginalGL_Alan

Looks like I'm being forced to repeat myself on this one.

"I'm sorry, but Morningstar has this one with ease. Morningstar has the ability to manipulate creation, not matter, not energy, not reality, but creation. That means he can control anything and everything that has existed/does exist/will exist. He can control reality and limbo, matter and anti matter, if it can be thought of he can manipulate it.

"Lucifer is the second most dangerous being in the DCverse, next to his father. He possesses the ability to manipulate any external force for any effect he desires. He cannot, however, create something out of nothing on a mutiversal scale. For this he needs the Demiurgic force of his brother Michael, and later his niece Elaine. Together, Michael and Lucifer are capable of creating infinite universes. His signature power is calling forth the fire of the various suns he used to birth and burning his opponents to ashes, hence is name the lightbringer.

His durability surpasses all others; he was able to tank a point-blank release of the Dunamis Demiurgos which could erase all of creation without even flinching.

Even without his power Lucifer's intelligence makes him a formidable adversary. While powerless in Izanami's House of Windowless Rooms he was able to manipulate the many gods who attacked him and drive them to their own deaths. Due to his long life he is well-versed in all kind of magic and the set-up of universes. He has some skill as a swordsman and basic hand-to-hand fighting."

He tells Death that she has no claim on him and he can enter and exit her realm at will, giving him true immortality."

Manipulation over creation, the ability to tank creation destroying blasts, the ability to manipulate gods into essentially killing themselves, and the ability to choose whether or not he dies... Yeah, LM has this one.

Given that Protege has limitations to his powers: "One limit on this ability was that he could not copy powers until he saw them being used. For instance, when the Beyonder held him in a crystal prison, Protege was not able to copy the Beyonder's powers to break out, even though the Beyonder was nearby, because the Beyonder was not using his powers." and Lucifer doesn't, that just keeps stacking the odds in Lucifer's favor

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@van_cere: Oh im not saying he will win. On the contrary. I just think he can copy his powers. Will of God is hard to describe in dc since prescence had his power usurped beofore (not talking bout titans). And that is really what reality warping is aletering the effects of reality itself including the laws of nature. The creation ending blast while multiversal if a powerful enouhg reality warper went against micheal (only one that comes to mind is LT) I think he could survive. But the post above shows why Lucifer wins.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Van_Cere

@bronze_surfer: power usurped does not mean he himself is not omnipotent. and that blast did not even harm lucifer. you need feats to show you can survive a similar blast before saying who can do that.@originalgl_alan: i was the one who edited that page lol. but now, I think i have to redo it again, add some stuff. every time i read the series again, i find something else.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: He did not want his power taken. If he say gave him the power then it would be fine but it was usurped which means to be taken illegaly or by force. The blast did not harm lucifer because it was controled. When it was not he was very baddly injured the worse we have seen him. But in the end it does not matter since Protege losses anyway

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Van_Cere

@bronze_surfer: the blast was not controlled at all. it was just one single creation ending blast that lucifer used his warping powers to block some of it, and used his durability to tank the rest, and yeah, we are arguing over nothing lol

Avatar image for officialrikudousennin
OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh Protege wins copies all of his powers without even trying

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No just no Lucifer wins this battle but this threads made the people overrated Lucifer and Michael too many and that is annoy and i know many characters are overrated but that isn't the point

No contest

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@officialrikudousennin: he needs to see them use there powers first. Lucifer could kill him in an instant.

and if he start with LT and all other powers he copy still loses?just curious

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol: That goes down to mind over matter. If he had Hawkgod, Eternity, Beyonder, Mephisto, Mephista, GOTG and especialy LT power he would be more powerful but Lucifer has the mind and Protege is still a teen

willy_tirajoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By willy_tirajoh

Lucy win, maybe I think

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Killemall

Lucifer is facing Protege heads on, its very hard to beat Protege head on, he is just a plot device.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Beware_My_Power

@killemall: Amen!

Head on, lucifer is gonna have problems... if not, he can just convince Protege, that he's worthless and he'll kill himself...

taylan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By taylan93

Protege