#1 Edited by ascenscion (102 posts) - - Show Bio

Scenario: Crysis 2 NYC, Prophet has access to every gun in the Crysis series, suit is at full power, functioning, etc.

Round 1: 50 SEALs

Round 2: 20 SEALs led by Punisher

Round 3: 30 SEALs led by Hawkeye

Round 4: Captain America

Round 5: Batman (no prep time), Black Canary and Black Widow

More info about the nanosuit: http://crysis.wikia.com/wiki/CryNet_Nanosuit_2

#2 Posted by AweSam (7391 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the situation. Where are they fighting? Do they all come at once? Anyway, he doesn't make it passed the first round.

#3 Posted by cfrehse (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he would make it to captain america and then lose in a close fight. Id say he is just as strong and fast as cap maybe even stronger

#4 Posted by nerdork (4039 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:

Depends on the situation. Where are they fighting? Do they all come at once? Anyway, he doesn't make it passed the first round.

Agreed. Prophet’s fighting experience revolves around (mostly) having the drop on his enemies, and the ability to use his Stealth mode. In regards to large groups of enemies.

#5 Edited by GhostRider2 (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

If he ko Cap he clears.Cap is the only problem.

#6 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20465 posts) - - Show Bio

MAXIMUM CLEAR

#7 Edited by nerdork (4039 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

MAXIMUM CLEAR

I think Capo would give him a rough run, and may even beat Prophet (may). But...

Prophet is barely even human anymore himself, having enhanced his body through nanite technology. The Nanosuit 2.1, currently being used by Prophet, is infinitely better than its counterpart, the Nanosuit 1.0. Not only can his modes stay activated longer with less energy loss, they are enhanced with the newer version.

Prophet’s speed, when using the speed mode, is far more than anything Captain America could perform barring the use of a vehicle. The strength mode would be enough to harm Capo alot, but not the shield at all(obviously). The armor mode would keep nearly all damage that Capo could dish out from actually harming Prophet. He is able to switch these modes with a thought.

Round 1: Prophet destroys 9-10/10

Round 2: Same, just some difficulty with Castle, but not too much.

Round 3: Again, a bunch of fodder and the a decent fight with Hawkeye, but Prohpet wins

Round 4: 6-7/10 win for Prophet, and he doesnt feel that great after the fight.

Round 5: no prep = Prophet outclassing them.

Clear, with a possible exception to Round 4.

#8 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20465 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork: Haha I only said that for comedic reasons. MAXIMUM STOMP sounded too harsh, so I just said MAXIMUM CLEAR.

#9 Posted by Frocharocha (2540 posts) - - Show Bio

He can clear using the right tatics. Engaging captain America at close combat woudl be suicide because of his shield.

#10 Posted by nerdork (4039 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork: Haha I only said that for comedic reasons. MAXIMUM STOMP sounded too harsh, so I just said MAXIMUM CLEAR.

Lol, that’s funny. Everytime I see the word ‘MAXIMUM’, I cant help but think about the Spiderman story arc, “MAXIUM CARNAGE”. LOL

#11 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20465 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

Lol, that’s funny. Everytime I see the word ‘MAXIMUM’, I cant help but think about the Spiderman story arc, “MAXIUM CARNAGE”. LOL

Great minds think alike :)