#1 Edited by HughJass (375 posts) - - Show Bio

Prometheus is at his peak when he took on the JLA. He's got the 30 martial artists' skills wired to his brain and his standard gear. No prep, but he is fully restored between each bout. Battles are purely H2H.

1. Daredevil
  2. Batman
  3. Cassandra Cain
  4. Lady Shiva
  5. Deathstroke
  6. Karate Kid
  7. Midnighter
#2 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke in a hand to hand encounter his stats give him an edge. His mask should also provide protection from the strobe light, I see him taking the win more often then not.

But even if Deathstroke couldn't beat him(long shot) he can't beat Karate Kid especially in a purely hand to hand encounter.

#3 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't be surprised if Batman carries around a flash drive with the brain of Sling blade on it not just in case he has to download it into Prometheus again. Knowing that psycho

#4 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91 said:
Deathstroke in a hand to hand encounter his stats give him an edge. His mask should also provide protection from the strobe light, I see him taking the win more often then not. But even if Deathstroke couldn't beat him(long shot) he can't beat Karate Kid especially in a purely hand to hand encounter.
Co-sign.
#5 Posted by Nefarious (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

Prometheus will get defeated by Karate Kid. 

#6 Edited by Cochise (707 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't have much trouble with 1-4. Stops at either 5 or 6.

#7 Posted by MarcusVWario (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I see almost NO way that he gets past Deathstroke and I don't know much about Karate Kid but even if he did get past Deathstroke and Karate Kid he loses to Midnighter unless he has Jenny Quantum and Apollo at gun point (metaphorically because there is no way either could be held physically at gun point)

#8 Posted by GLforHIRE (453 posts) - - Show Bio

well he was beating up red arrow who is pretty good hand to hand...so i'd say he gets up to karate kid who should trash him and midnighter who is pretty much a better version of him and punches a whole through prometheus