#1 Posted by ShadoVvlite (1016 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by The_Imperator (1929 posts) - - Show Bio

Good battle. While Paradox can move through time, control its flow, etc., isn't Zoom outside of time's flow and simply chooses how fast he interacts with the world? In which case, I'd say they work out to be about even in speed, and I would give it to Zoom in fighting skills, though considering Paradox is immune to super aging and such I would say he wouldn't get killed.

#3 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21868 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate

#4 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom has no way of putting an end to Paradox.

#5 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20250 posts) - - Show Bio

Good battle. While Paradox can move through time, control its flow, etc., isn't Zoom outside of time's flow and simply chooses how fast he interacts with the world? In which case, I'd say they work out to be about even in speed, and I would give it to Zoom in fighting skills, though considering Paradox is immune to super aging and such I would say he wouldn't get killed.

That is Hunter Zolomon Zoom not Eobard Thawne Professor Zoom.

#6 Edited by The_Imperator (1929 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20250 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imperator: Haha its not your fault. Lots of people get it mixed up (especially non-Flash readers).

#8 Posted by The_Imperator (1929 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: What is the difference? The only comic I've ever read with Zoom in it was the one with Flash and Wonder Woman vs Zoom and Cheetah, where he gives her super speed. IIRC, Wonder Woman was also blind at the time. It may have been the collection of issues leading up to when she got her sight back.

#9 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20250 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by ShadoVvlite (1016 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imperator:

To make it short, Zoom has the ability to create its on timeline, meaning to be able to control the very essence of speed

Professor Zoom, on the other hand can manipulate time instead.