• 129 results
#1 Edited by King Hyperion (3708 posts) - - Show Bio
Hunter Zolomon
Eobard Thawne
Can Hunter Zolomon take down his legendary time-traveling predecessor or will Eobard Thawne crush his successor and prove that the Original is always better than the Sequel?
#2 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Thawne wins this after one hell of a battle.

#3 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:
"Thawne wins this after one hell of a battle."
no, thawne loses the same way the flashes lose to zoom.
#4 Posted by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio

tie 

#5 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

wow, great arguments for thawne here.

#6 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

hJ knows what he's talking about.

Sunman and Final Arrow do not.  No really.  They're just pulling this crap out of their butts because if they knew the first thing about both characters, they wouldn't have answered like that.

Professor Zoom is about on par with Barry Allen, which means he's really good.

But Zoom?  The guy is so fast that Wally West (who is faster than Barry Allen) couldn't even see him when he was running full speed.  He curbstomped the Flash like five times.  He hits harder than Superman and basically made the whole JLA look like a bunch of rookies.

This isn't even close.  New Zoom wins.

#7 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"

Sunman and Final Arrow do not.  No really.  They're just pulling this crap out of their butts because if they knew the first thing about both characters, they wouldn't have answered like that.

But Zoom?  The guy is so fast that Wally West (who is faster than Barry Allen) couldn't even see him when he was running full speed.  He curbstomped the Flash like five times.  He hits harder than Superman and basically made the whole JLA look like a bunch of rookies.

"
i'll bet you anything you'll see more "professor zoom wins" here.
#8 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"

"
Hands him a chill out cookie and pats his head.... Awww your so cute.
#9 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:
"Hands him a chill out cookie and pats his head.... Awww your so cute."
As lame as I am for spending my time on forums making fun of people, you'll always be lamer for spending your time on forums pretending to know more about comics than you do. ;-)

the human Juggernaut said:
"Zoom said: i'll bet you anything you'll see more "professor zoom wins" here."
SeSaw...
#10 Posted by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio

can't we all be friends

#11 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Final Arrow said:
"Hands him a chill out cookie and pats his head.... Awww your so cute."
As lame as I am for spending my time on forums making fun of people, you'll always be lamer for spending your time lying on forums. ;-)"
Dude, this is a point of view, where did I  lie, Spend less time on the computer moaning cause people have a diffrent outlook then you do. I choose Thawne because of the time travel. Sure enough the newer zoom has time manipulation but not to the extent (in my knowledge) that match thawne. That said im sure you have something that will no doubt prove me wrong. but until you can at least come up with an  argument that is not just  "pulling crap out your ass" then im sticking to him.
#12 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"can't we all be friends"
Can't we all not post who wins on a thread unless we actually know?
#13 Posted by Lunacyde (17822 posts) - - Show Bio

You know I had an epiphany lol

#14 Posted by Captain Planet (133 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"SUNMAN said:
Can't we all not post who wins on a thread unless we actually know?"
dude why are you so angry
#15 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio
Captain Planet said:
"Zoom said:
"SUNMAN said:
dude why are you so angry"
Its the tight yellow costume!!!
#16 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not angry at any of you.

I just look down on fakers.  People who pretend to know things when they really have no idea waste a lot of time and money and spread a lot of misinformation.

Granted, we're only really dealing with information and relatively useless information at that but its the principle of the thing.  If you can't even be honest with yourself when it comes to your hobbies, how much do some of you people suck at real life?

Plus, making fun of people keeps me from going on a murderous rampage when dealing with people who pretend to know what they're talking about and waste my time at work.  ;-)
I might be kidding.

#17 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"SUNMAN said:
lol
#18 Edited by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"

I just look down on fakers.  People who pretend to know things when they really have no idea waste a lot of time and money and spread a lot of misinformation.

Granted, we're only really dealing with information and relatively useless information at that but its the principle of the thing.  If you can't even be honest with yourself when it comes to your hobbies, how much do some of you people suck at real life?

"
So because someone has a diffrent take on certain characters . It means in your mind that they are pretending to know these characters!!!! i happen to have followed most of the flashes histories and have numerous debates about, Barry and How they screwed over Bart. So I know a lttile about both zoom, I stated my reason for picking professor zoom above. But im sure thats me just pretending again right? Plus a good murderous rampage is always good for the soul:p
#19 Edited by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"

"
WoW
#20 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"

Plus, making fun of people keeps me from going on a murderous rampage when dealing with people who pretend to know what they're talking about and waste my time at work.  ;-)
I might be kidding.

"
haha
#21 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:
"So because someone has a diffrent take on certain characters . It means in your mind that they are pretending to know these characters!!!! i happen to have followed most of the flashes histories and have numerous debates about, Barry and How they screwed over Bart. So I know a lttile about both zoom, I stated my reason for picking professor zoom above. But im sure thats me just pretending again right?"
You're pretending right now.

How is Thawne supposed to stand up to someone who can do this?

#22 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

I like him.

#23 Edited by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Final Arrow said:
"So because someone has a diffrent take on certain characters . It means in your mind that they are pretending to know these characters!!!! i happen to have followed most of the flashes histories and have numerous debates about, Barry and How they screwed over Bart. So I know a lttile about both zoom, I stated my reason for picking professor zoom above. But im sure thats me just pretending again right?"
You're pretending right now.

How is Thawne supposed to stand up to someone who can do this?

"
Hands him the fan boy ignore badge.....Love how you keep ignoring the time travel thing....I will stand on this side of the room and rock back in forth on my thawne seat and you can rock back in forth on your seat and we can pretend each of are characters are real and have never been beaten by the flash ever.....Or more Scans is fun lol
#24 Posted by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't even pick a side and somehow I get slammed in this.

#25 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"I didn't even pick a side and somehow I get slammed in this."
Ah welcome to the vine, Its a cute place to drive by. But you would not want to stay there.
#26 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:
"Hands him the fan boy ignore badge.....Love how you keep ignoring the time travel thing....I will stand on this side of the room and rock back in forth on my thawne seat and you can rock back in forth on your seat and we can pretend each of are characters are real and have never been beaten by the flash ever.....Or more Scans is fun lol"
???

What time travel thing do I keep ignoring?

And can I put both reverse flashes on my rocking chair? :-p
#27 Edited by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Final Arrow said:
"Hands him the fan boy ignore badge.....Love how you keep ignoring the time travel thing....I will stand on this side of the room and rock back in forth on my thawne seat and you can rock back in forth on your seat and we can pretend each of are characters are real and have never been beaten by the flash ever.....Or more Scans is fun lol"
???What time travel thing do I keep ignoring?And can I put both reverse flashes on my rocking chair? :-p"
I have pointed out many times about Thawne and that stupid running machine(time travel) later he did not have to use it. but it allows him to travel back and forth in time. Some of the dumbest writting Dc have ever done. Also you can have both if I can get that treamill off thawne:p. Also is the newer zoom able to bend time I know he has messed with it???
#28 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Newer Zoom speeds up and slows time relative to himself to the point of making even speedsters seem like statues to him.

He's far and away the fastest of the DC speedsters.

I love Professor Zoom, too.  That storyline that Wade wrote where Thawne came back looking like Barry Allen and then beat the hell out of Max, Jay and Hal Jordan?  Definately my favorite story during that run.

But unless he starts in the future and Hunter starts in the present, he's got no way to win.  Hunter can circle the world a dozen times and then rip off Thawne's head before he can blink much less time travel.

#29 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
I love Professor Zoom, too.  That storyline that Wade wrote where Thawne came back looking like Barry Allen and then beat the hell out of Max, Jay and Hal Jordan?  Definately my favorite story during that run.

Great story I loved that.

In that case in  a straight fight I agree zoom wins(newer zoom), But if we let Thawne (as you said start in the future) Then sure he could win.

Great debate now im off to eat and cause chaos elsewhere. Also please dont give up on the murder rampage. It would be fun to see on the news.
#30 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Money's a little tight.

Guns are relatively cheap these days but I'm a lousy shot and sufficient bullets would be expensive.

#31 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

hunter zolomon wins

#32 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Random thought.

Even if they started in different times, Zoom could murder Professor Zoom's ancestors and prevent Thawne from ever being born faster than Professor Zoom could go back in time and kill Zolomon before he became Zoom.

New Zoom wins no matter what.

#33 Edited by King Hyperion (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't that cause some sort of Temporal Paradox which would end up resulting in the total annihilation of The Universe?

#34 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Hunter ftw

#35 Posted by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom would beat the Professor
#36 Posted by Lunacyde (17822 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"

Money's a little tight.

Guns are relatively cheap these days but I'm a lousy shot and sufficient bullets would be expensive.

"
Get creative....a giant paper cutter or a pair of scissors makes things more interesting.
#37 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Like those big ones that teachers used to have?  Attack people with it like a butcher knife.

What about a pair of paper scissors?  You know you'd have to be hardcore to kill somebody with those.

#38 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Like those big ones that teachers used to have?  Attack people with it like a butcher knife.What about a pair of paper scissors?  You know you'd have to be hardcore to kill somebody with those."
Zoom be original use a butterknife
#39 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Then what will I use to spread butter?

#40 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Then what will I use to spread butter?"
peoples hopes and dreams
#41 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
The Rookie said:
"Zoom said:
"Then what will I use to spread butter?"
peoples hopes and dreams"
XD
#42 Posted by Lunacyde (17822 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Like those big ones that teachers used to have?  Attack people with it like a butcher knife.What about a pair of paper scissors?  You know you'd have to be hardcore to kill somebody with those."
I've had dreams about it lol.....you know ur really really hardcore when you can kill someone with those plastic bladeless Crayola scissors
#43 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Thawne loses.

#44 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"Zoom said:
"

"
i'll bet you anything you'll see more "professor zoom wins" here."
haha
#45 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"you know ur really really hardcore when you can kill someone with those plastic bladeless Crayola scissors"
Seriously.  Scissors designed specifically NOT to be able to cut anything, especially construction paper.
#46 Edited by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio

funny  how sissors cant cut the construction paper but  it can cut my skin :(

#47 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
The Rookie said:
"funny  how sissors cant cunt the construction paper but  it can cut my skin :("
Lol seriously?
#48 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio

yea

#49 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Profssor Zoom wins

just because i knew zoom would hate it

#50 Posted by Lunacyde (17822 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Lunacyde said:
"you know ur really really hardcore when you can kill someone with those plastic bladeless Crayola scissors"
Seriously.  Scissors designed specifically NOT to be able to cut anything, especially construction paper."
I don't even think Bullseye could kill someone with those...and thats his thing.