#1 Posted by ssjsuperman (843 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by jarf2 (104 posts) - - Show Bio

mewtwo for the win lol

#3 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm we really dont know how powerful mewtwo's TP is...ill go with X for now
#4 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#5 Posted by Floopay (8644 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Mewtwo would be pretty much immune to telepathic assault...and when it comes to 1v1 combat...well...I don't think Charles h2h skills would match up to Mewtwo's other attacks.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#6 Posted by ShadowPro (1497 posts) - - Show Bio

I knew it, I knew it was jut a matter of time till we'll se this

#7 Edited by russellmania77 (14634 posts) - - Show Bio

mewtwo eats professor X

#8 Posted by Juiceboks (7993 posts) - - Show Bio

I would honestly like to see some of Mewtwos feats that put him on Charles' level. Not saying he isn't, but I would just like some solid evidence. Haven't seen Mewtwo Returns in 10 years so maybe I missed something.

#9 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3914 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

I think Mewtwo would be pretty much immune to telepathic assault...and when it comes to 1v1 combat...well...I don't think Charles h2h skills would match up to Mewtwo's other attacks.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

what telepathic assault did he get through to make you think he is immune? Emma was supposed to be immune to telepathy period, but Xavier is/was one of the few telepaths powerful enough to disprove that theory.

#10 Posted by KingOfAsh (3531 posts) - - Show Bio

Xavier survived becoming a Brood Queen...

#11 Posted by Name55555 (218 posts) - - Show Bio

MewTwo

#12 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

In order for mewtwo to use his more powerful psychic attacks he must remain motionless to concentrate,,in that time X would be invading its mind and destroying him mentally...I'm going with the professor

#13 Edited by IRS (455 posts) - - Show Bio

In order for mewtwo to use his more powerful psychic attacks he must remain motionless to concentrate,,in that time X would be invading its mind and destroying him mentally...I'm going with the professor

Lol what? No he doesn't. I saw that movie when I was a kid man, he was using psychic power while moving, even while flying around.

That being said, while Mewtwo is stronger on paper, I don't think they've shown him using serious telepathy and doesn't have the feats to back it up. So Xavier wins.

#14 Posted by Roddy010 (5159 posts) - - Show Bio

Xavier stomps so hard.

#15 Edited by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

PX.

#16 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Professor X...Mewtwo's a beast, but's the thing's also a pokemon :P