Who'll win?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

The Circle has no feats whatsoever. Pandora rewrote the multiverse but it's not known how she did it.

Aegis solos.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Skaddix

Circle has limited feats. We have not seen them take anyone who actually stands a chance. We know at least according to Pandora and the Question. That the Spectre actually answers their calls, that according to Pandora there are powers above the Spectre and them, that they know when someone screws with the multiverse and that they empowered Black Adam. Plus they can cast some serious spells.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Saren

@Skaddix said:

Circle has limited feats. We have not seen them take anyone who actually stands a chance. We know at least according to Pandora and the Question. That the Spectre actually answers their calls, that according to Pandora there are powers above the Spectre and them, that they know when someone screws with the multiverse and that they empowered Black Adam. Plus they can cast some serious spells.

The Spectre answers the calls of anyone who summons him. Zatanna has summoned him. Xombi has summoned him. Doesn't mean he listens or even cares about what they have to say. The Stranger said that the Circle tried to persuade the Spectre to talk to Pandora, but failed. That says nothing about their power. Several people in both Marvel and DC can tell when someone screws with the multiverse. Empowering Black Adam is really not going to be much use against beings who beat up Galactus.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Skaddix

I am not saying whether its impressive or not. I am just making a list of everything we know about them. Not saying whether it was a great feat or not. Still I doubt we will see much feat wise from them unless we get some mini with them fighting some magical foe like Trigon.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

@CitizenBane said:

The Circle has no feats whatsoever. Pandora rewrote the multiverse but it's not known how she did it.

Aegis solos.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By daak1212

@CitizenBane said:

Aegis solos.

Thats pretty presumptuous, Pandora was said to have re written the Multiverse but yet you take Ageis's side? The God killed by the big crunch?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Saren

@daak1212 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Aegis solos.

Thats pretty presumptuous, Pandora was said to have re written the Multiverse but yet you take Ageis's side? The God killed by the big crunch?

Said to have re-written the multiverse but implied that she needed the box to do so or something to that effect. The details of that feat are very sketchy, so I'm going with the golden lady who beat up Galactus.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By daak1212

@CitizenBane said:

@daak1212 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Aegis solos.

Said to have re-written the multiverse but implied that she needed the box to do so or something to that effect. The details of that feat are very sketchy, so I'm going with the golden lady who beat up Galactus.

I thought the box was the thing she released? Wait didn't Ageis beat up a really weak Galactus?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Saren

@daak1212 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@daak1212 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Aegis solos.

I thought the box was the thing she released? Wait didn't Ageis beat up a really weak Galactus?

She opened the box and that rewrote the multiverse. Or something like that.

Galactus was really weak after Aegis and Tenebrous beat him up, and then he destroyed three solar systems.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By daak1212

@CitizenBane said:

@daak1212 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@daak1212 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Aegis solos.

Galactus was really weak after Aegis and Tenebrous beat him up, and then he destroyed three solar systems.

I have a complete different memory of the events. Silver Surfer killed Ageis in a complete different issue by channeling the Big Crunch. Galactus was imprisoned until Annihilation#7 I think and that's when he was released by either Surfer or Drax or someone (I know Thanos died before hand) and that's when Galactus said "Stand back theirs a hurricane coming through" and destroyed three solar systems....IIRC

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Saren

@daak1212 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@daak1212 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@daak1212 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Aegis solos.

I have a complete different memory of the events. Silver Surfer killed Ageis in a complete different issue by channeling the Big Crunch. Galactus was imprisoned until Annihilation#7 I think and that's when he was released by either Surfer or Drax or someone (I know Thanos died before hand) and that's when Galactus said "Stand back theirs a hurricane coming through" and destroyed three solar systems....IIRC

There were only six issues of Annihilation, lol.

Aegis and Tenebrous defeated Galactus in Annihilation #1. Thanos was killed by Drax in Annihilation #4 and Galactus was released by the Surfer in Annihilation #5. He destroyed those three solar systems in Annihilation #6. I am not sure when Surfer killed Aegis, I think it was in the Annihilation: Heralds of Galactus mini.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By daak1212

@CitizenBane said:

@daak1212 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@daak1212 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@daak1212 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Aegis solos.

Aegis and Tenebrous defeated Galactus in Annihilation #1. Thanos was killed by Drax in Annihilation #4 and Galactus was released by the Surfer in Annihilation #5. He destroyed those three solar systems in Annihilation #6. I am not sure when Surfer killed Aegis, I think it was in the Annihilation: Heralds of Galactus mini.

Okay well now chronologically it makes sense. Believe it or not I couldnt ever find the main series for Annihilation so I had to settle for all the tie ins and I completly gave up on the event.

No Caption Provided

This sucks I cant find the issue or the actual battle. This is all I have

In fact for a while like a couple years they were considered dead, they where brought back in Thanos Imperative for some odd reason

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By daak1212

Nvm

Annihilation: Heralds of Galactus #2

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By czarny_samael666
@daak1212 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@daak1212 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@daak1212 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@daak1212 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Aegis solos.

Okay well now chronologically it makes sense. Believe it or not I couldnt ever find the main series for Annihilation so I had to settle for all the tie ins and I completly gave up on the event.

No Caption Provided

This sucks I cant find the issue or the actual battle. This is all I have

In fact for a while like a couple years they were considered dead, they where brought back in Thanos Imperative for some odd reason

Remember - power of The Crunch is more than any Galactus level being can take. IMO (because I can't say that I've seen it clearley stated) it is power responsible for creating universe (what was left of it). 

I can post whole battle, but I don't think that it can help in anything here.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By daak1212

@czarny_samael666: Awesome. The point was that if Pandora could recreate the universe using a box meaning she probably had some manipulation of the flow of the new Multiverse. Whats stopping her from stomping these two?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Saren

@daak1212: Until we know how Pandora did it, I wouldn't use that feat.

Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aegis or Tenebrous would be enough.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By daak1212

@CitizenBane said:

@daak1212: Until we know how Pandora did it, I wouldn't use that feat.

Eh fair enough.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By czarny_samael666
@daak1212 said:

@czarny_samael666: Awesome. The point was that if Pandora could recreate the universe using a box meaning she probably had some manipulation of the flow of the new Multiverse. Whats stopping her from stomping these two?

1.I am not a part of this battle, IDK a thing about CoE. Or at least I don't remember it now.
2.It seems that she had something similar to IG or HotU, so it would matter if she has it here or not.
TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#21  Edited By TDK_1997

The Circle of Eternity still doesn't have enough feats.