#1 Posted by RogueShadow (9946 posts) - - Show Bio

Q1: How many, 'Soldiers' ,do you think The Governor has?

Q2: Who has the best fighters

Q2: Which group(as of Hounded) would win- Take into consideration potential chemical warfare(Milton) and traps Daryl can make, also the Governors obvious better weaponry/generally better technology.

#2 Edited by Strider92 (16097 posts) - - Show Bio

Q1: Quite a few given that the raid he did on those military guys wasn't all of them. 30 or more maybe?

Q2: I can answer this with one name Daryl.....lets just leave that as the answer

Q3: Depends on the scenario. If you're defending you always have an advantage. In an all out fight the Governor should stomp with all the tech and guns he has. However if he is attacking the prison and fighting on Rick's terms then his chances are diminished.

#3 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

20-25.

As a group, probably the Gov, since they outnumber Rick's group.

I think the Governor's group would slaughter them, except if they decide to attack the prison, though they might have bazookas for all I know. Rick's not exactly thinking clear, to say the least and the Governor might be able to convince them that he's a good guy while the rest of his people surround them. If all else fails, they can just stall Rick's group out.

#4 Edited by RogueShadow (9946 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Q1: Quite a few given that the raid he did on those military guys wasn't all of them. 30 or more maybe?

Q2: I can answer this with one name Daryl.....lets just leave that as the answer

Q3: Depends on the scenario. If you're defending you always have an advantage. In an all out fight the Governor should stomp with all the tech and guns he has. However if he is attacking the prison and fighting on Rick's terms then his chances are diminished.

I've go to say, at the moment, based on what we've actually seen, I think that in terms of fighting ability it goes like this:

1- Michonne

2(Joint)- Merle and Daryl

4- Rick close behind

5- Glen

#5 Posted by Strider92 (16097 posts) - - Show Bio

@RogueShadow: If this was just one close combat yes but if you put both Daryl and Michonne in a forest and told them to kill each other who's going to win?

My answer would be Daryl as he's far more conditioned to survival, more durable (remember how he got an arrow through his leg and still managed to kill walkers, climb a steep cliff and get back to the farm), he has a crossbow for range he is very accurate with and is a fair knife fighter.

The only thing Michonne has over him is close combat and in a battle Daryl is far more versatile.

#6 Posted by RogueShadow (9946 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: If Daryl's bolt misses(because Michonne is damn fast) and he doesn't have bladed CQs weapon he's dead, if he has a bladed weapon, he's still probably dead, and Michonne isn't just gonna come running at him screaming, she's sneaky, I think she wins 6/10.

#7 Posted by Strider92 (16097 posts) - - Show Bio

@RogueShadow: given Daryl's accuracy he's far more likely to hit her than she is to dodge it and a crossbow is far more silent than a gun. In that situation I don't see Michonne taking a majority. As I said if this was only close combat Daryl would lose but in an all out fight Daryl has versatility on his side.

#8 Posted by RogueShadow (9946 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Daryl missed hitting a walker in better angels that was fairly slow, I hate that you're making me argue against Daryl, but Michonne would kill him IMO, unless he does something that makes him better. Also if their is a fight between the two then noise makes no difference. Also just like to say that silence is an absolute and therefore not able to be categorised.

#9 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@RogueShadow said:

Q1: How many, 'Soldiers' ,do you think The Governor has?

Q2: Who has the best fighters

Q2: Which group(as of Hounded) would win- Take into consideration potential chemical warfare(Milton) and traps Daryl can make, also the Governors obvious better weaponry/generally better technology.

1: At least a 3:1 ratio favoring Woodbury

2: I'd give this to the Prison group, they've survived in the open for a LONG time.

3: I think Woodbury shoul win. They have way more troops than Rick's group, and ammunition and lots of other thigns.