#1 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine and X-23 are busy fighting Sabretooth and Daken in Central Park, when a space-time anomaly occurs, opening a portal in the middle of Central Park. Out of the portal comes Priscilla, from the Claymore Universe. Unaware of what just happened, Priscilla goes about her business, eating every person she can find. Eating her way through Central Park she comes into contact with the four mutants. Wolverine and Sabretooth agree to put there differences aside to fight this hungry girl. Priscilla, uninterested in who they are, calls them little babies. A fight ensues, which side will win? The mutants or the monster? Note: Priscilla starts off in her human form.

Human Form
Awakened Form
Human Form

All contestants are in-character.

Daken has his muramasa implants and pheromones. Wolverine and Sabretooth have their adamantium skeletons. X-23 has her adamantium claws and trigger scent.

Current versions of each character.

Standard means of victory apply (BFR, KO, Incapacitation, Death).

Battle takes place at the open area in the middle (where the yellow spots are).

#2 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Priscilla curbstomps....I don't even know if they can even hurt her, and that's assuming she decides to go slow enough to allow them to hit her.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#3 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: Don't forget Priscilla is in character. So she wouldn't be dodging their attacks and wouldn't utilize her speed in the beginning.

#4 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: Don't forget Priscilla is in character. So she wouldn't be dodging their attacks and wouldn't utilize her speed in the beginning.

I'm still toying with the idea that once she discovers they regenerate, she permanently incapacitates them and enjoys her life with an all you can eat buffet with a varied menu of four people...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#5 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24137 posts) - - Show Bio

Priscilla slaughters,the team can not even put her down and if she is utilizing her speed they won't even be able to touch her.

#6 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Priscilla roflstomps, complete and utter mismatch.

#7 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

Would it be more even if gave Daken his muramasa blades?

It's kind of difficult to make fair battles with some manga characters in my opinion, they're kind at that level where they're above street leveler, but not really heavy hitters. I will try to update the OP to make it more fair.

#8 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7029 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd still side with Priscilla. Pheremones are useless, because her regeneration is so high it'll render her immune. And Daken will get all of one, MAYBE two shots off before she realizes the problem the Muramasa blades, and he'll be torn to bits in that instant.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#10 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah...Priscilla is incredibly powerful. e_e

#11 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Would it be more even if gave Daken his muramasa blades?

It's kind of difficult to make fair battles with some manga characters in my opinion, they're kind at that level where they're above street leveler, but not really heavy hitters. I will try to update the OP to make it more fair.

Floopay's Threat Level Chart

Street Level

Example: Bane

Max of about 5 ton strength or lower

Max of 30-45 mph sprint speeds.

Durability, even with gear, can't resist armor piercing rounds without fear of death.

Can dodge bullets, but not perfectly. Often gets hit by a few projectiles while dodging the majority.

Doesn't have more than about 2-3 powers.

Doesn't have anything more destructive than an RPG.

Can't do much more than read minds, and maybe some hypnosis if they have mental abilities.

If they have telekinesis, can't do much more than move a small objects around.

Street Level+

Example: Spider ManMax of about 30 tons of strength.

Max of Mach 1 speeds

Durability, even with gear, can't resist armor piercing rounds without fear of at least minor injuries. May be high enough to tank an RPG, but probably isn't feeling top notch afterwards.

Can dodge bullets, even lasers, with precision, very rarely getting hit by any sort of projectile.

Doesn't have more than about 5 powers.

Doesn't have anything more destructive than a block of c4

Can read minds, know moves before they happen, can alter their opponents minds to a degree, probably has hypnosis, and can probably cast illusions with their telepathy.

If they have telekinesis, might be able to pick up a car.

City Level

Example: Miss MarvelMax of about 80 tons of strength

Maximum of Mach 5 speed.

Durability, even with gear, can probably shrug off RPGs without much injury, if any. Could probably take about 20 pounds of C4 with only moderate injuries.

Can dodge most projectiles, getting hit only on the rarest of occasions, and from others who near their threat level.

Doesn't have more than about 10 powers.

Can probably destroy buildings with their powers.

Can mind rape a person if needed. Range is probably an issue for them, can't always read someone if they are a reasonable distance away. Assuming they have telepathy.

If they have telekinesis, can probably collapse small buildings with it, lift Semi-trucks with their trailers, etc.

Planetary Level

Example: World War Hulk
No real limit on strength.

Maximum of about Mach 500 speed.

Durability, even with gear, can go so far as to shrug off nuclear explosions without much issue. A 50 megaton bomb could potentially only leave them with minor wounds.

Tends to only get hit by projectiles and range attacks if they cover a huge range, if they are preoccupied elsewhere, or if they are against someone nearing their threat level.

Can have an arsenal of powers at their disposal.

Can affect entire nations of people with their mental abilities if they have them.

Could probably lift Manhattan if they have telekinesis.

Cosmic Level

Example: Martian ManhunterNo real limit on strength.

No real limit on speed.

Can tank attacks that would destroy planets without falling unconscious, but would still take some damage.

Only really fears projectiles from people on their level, or if they are caught completely offguard or by surprise.

No real limits to their powers.

Can affect entire planets, and can potentially reach halfway across a Solar System. If they have telepathy.

Telekinesis probably can't be measured.

Cosmic Teambusters

Example: Darkseid or ThanosNo limit on strength, or speed.

Can tank attacks that would destroy planet without much more than a bloody nose.

Projectiles tend not to be an issue.

No limit to their powers. They tend to have a huge arsenal of abilities, or if they don't the abilities they do possess tend to be godly by all counts.

No real limit on radius or distance for their telepathy.

Telekinesis cannot be measured.

Priscilla - City Level Threat

Team - Street Level to Street Level+, at best. Individually they don't really add up to the City Level threat area.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#12 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24137 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

I'd still side with Priscilla. Pheremones are useless, because her regeneration is so high it'll render her immune. And Daken will get all of one, MAYBE two shots off before she realizes the problem the Muramasa blades, and he'll be torn to bits in that instant.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

This.

#13 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

Guess I have to rethink my battles....I need to find ways to include my favorite manga characters into the battle forums!!

#14 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Guess I have to rethink my battles....I need to find ways to include my favorite manga characters into the battle forums!!

Priscilla against a more versatile team would be equally viable. The problem here, is they all are extremely short ranged, and all melee combat. And there going against someone who can pretty easily counter something. A team with more range or with the ability to create more openings, or can stand up to her attacks would be better.

Against a real group of X-Fighters, she would be more evenly matched.

Cyclops, Beast, Wolverine, and Gambit would be interesting.

Colossus (no extra enhancements beyond regular metal form), Havok, and Sabertooth

Deadpool (yes, he was part of the team briefly!), Gambit, and Cyclops would be pretty cool.

Nightcrawler, Kitty Pryde, Domino, and Banshee would be....neat.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#15 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: The problem is that the abilities of manga characters are largely undefined. I was planning on making a Priscilla vs X-men battle before this, but I wasn't sure if it was going to work. I felt individuals like Colossus would beat her fairly easily because Priscilla was never very durable and she wouldn't be able to hurt Colossus. On the other hand with Cyclops, I felt people would just pull out the old laser nuke scans where Scott goes all out. People like Beast and Gambit don't have the healing factor or durability to keep up with her. Priscilla's tentacle fingers would pretty one shot people with human durability.

Perhaps I should add Deadpool in the battle, though I don't know if fire arms and explosives would make it too easy. I mean I never seen Priscilla dodge bullets, since Claymore takes place in Medieval times, so theoretically speaking, a bullet in the head would effectively kill her if aimed in the right spot (like between the eyes).

Right now I'm trying to think of a battle involving the Destroyer (Luciela and Rafaela fusion), involving the X-men and Avengers. Hopefully that would turn out more fair.

#16 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: The problem is that the abilities of manga characters are largely undefined. I was planning on making a Priscilla vs X-men battle before this, but I wasn't sure if it was going to work. I felt individuals like Colossus would beat her fairly easily because Priscilla was never very durable and she wouldn't be able to hurt Colossus. On the other hand with Cyclops, I felt people would just pull out the old laser nuke scans where Scott goes all out. People like Beast and Gambit don't have the healing factor or durability to keep up with her. Priscilla's tentacle fingers would pretty one shot people with human durability.

Perhaps I should add Deadpool in the battle, though I don't know if fire arms and explosives would make it too easy. I mean I never seen Priscilla dodge bullets, since Claymore takes place in Medieval times, so theoretically speaking, a bullet in the head would effectively kill her if aimed in the right spot (like between the eyes).

Right now I'm trying to think of a battle involving the Destroyer (Luciela and Rafaela fusion), involving the X-men and Avengers. Hopefully that would turn out more fair.

Didn't Priscilla have her head broken recently? Or was she broken apart. I don't feel like looking up the scans, but I'm fairly certain since Riful of the West came back (kind of) she tore Priscilla apart. Or was it the siamese sisters (their name escapes me atm).

I have quantified a lot of feets in manga actually. And though I think the authors/artists just sort of write things and try to make things consistent from their point of view without bothering to quantify things, the feats are actually much more consistent than most comic book feats. At least in many of the cases I've looked at.

Of course, at the same time there are characters who just don't have many good opponents. Walter C. Dornez is an example. He falls under the category of "Stomps or gets stomped" most of the time. Even against people on his level that would happen.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#17 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24137 posts) - - Show Bio

They never dodged bullets before but it should not be a problem for them.Priscilla should be mach 15+ give or take. Dodging bullets should not be a problem especially when even a bloodlusted blitzing Clare was hard pressed to tag her in her human form.

#18 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

They never dodged bullets before but it should not be a problem for them.Priscilla should be mach 15+ give or take. Dodging bullets should not be a problem especially when even a bloodlusted blitzing Clare was hard pressed to tag her in her human form.

Mach 1, maybe, Mach 15? No.

Mach 15 is 5,104 meters per second. That's 3.2 miles per second, which is 1,152 miles per hour.

People often overestimate what Mach speed truly is, which is 340 meters per second. Someone at Mach 1 can run up and down a football field three times and still have a portion of a second to waste.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#19 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay:

Didn't Priscilla have her head broken recently? Or was she broken apart. I don't feel like looking up the scans, but I'm fairly certain since Riful of the West came back (kind of) she tore Priscilla apart. Or was it the siamese sisters (their name escapes me atm).

Priscilla almost got her head removed by the Riful-doll. It wasn't completely removed, it was hanging by a tiny thread.

I have quantified a lot of feets in manga actually. And though I think the authors/artists just sort of write things and try to make things consistent from their point of view without bothering to quantify things, the feats are actually much more consistent than most comic book feats. At least in many of the cases I've looked at.

Of course, at the same time there are characters who just don't have many good opponents. Walter C. Dornez is an example. He falls under the category of "Stomps or gets stomped" most of the time. Even against people on his level that would happen.

I agree that the feats from manga are more consistent than comic books because only one writer is doing it, compared to the dozens who are working on the same character in several comics. Also, when I mean quantified, I mean like actual written evidence. It's just easier for me to debate with someone when there is stated evidence backing me up. Because there will always be people who will disagree with your analysis. Maybe it's just me, but I love having a data book to refer to. While Claymore and many manga do have data book, there isn't much in it to go by. The Japanese seemed more interested in the blood type or hobbies of their characters rather than stats.

@dccomicsrule2011:

Clare was unable to maintain her Awakened Form because of the wedge and even then Priscilla was taking the hits. I don't believe Priscilla even bothered to dodge, just using her feet to stomp Clare's face into the ground.

Also I'm not sure if Priscilla could dodge bullets, perhaps from average hand guns and such, but I have my doubts when it comes to automatic weaponry. Priscilla can move Mach +, but her reaction time was never great. Her only good one was catching Isley's arrows and crushing them without looking. She's currently having a hard time dodging Riful-doll's rods and had trouble with infected-Dauf.

#20 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24137 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay:

Mach 1, maybe, Mach 15? No.

Mach 15 is 5,104 meters per second. That's 3.2 miles per second, which is 1,152 miles per hour.

People often overestimate what Mach speed truly is, which is 340 meters per second. Someone at Mach 1 can run up and down a football field three times and still have a portion of a second to waste.

Thanks for reading,

Well Priscilla did seemingly run miles in a seconds to blitz Riful,but that is just speculation on my part I guess, the distance was never stated or the time but it looked like over a mile to me.And there is plenty more evidence for her being well above mach 1 imo.

#21 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24137 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf:

Clare was unable to maintain her Awakened Form because of the wedge and even then Priscilla was taking the hits. I don't believe Priscilla even bothered to dodge, just using her feet to stomp Clare's face into the ground.

Also I'm not sure if Priscilla could dodge bullets, perhaps from average hand guns and such, but I have my doubts when it comes to automatic weaponry. Priscilla can move Mach 15+, but her reaction time was never great. Her only good one was catching Isley's arrows and crushing them without looking. She's currently having a hard time dodging Riful-doll's rods and had trouble with infected-Dauf.

Priscilla did dodge Clare attacks actually:

Having a problem with an infected Dauf means the infection amped him to extreme heights or Priscilla was letting herself get pounded. Riful herself stated her and an a uninfected Dauf did not stand a chance vs Priscilla so it had to be one of the two.As for the Riful doll it is around Priscilla power level so having a hard tome dodging said spikes it not a testament for her having bad reaction time.

#22 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: My point is that everything is largely undefined. I personally believe that Priscilla and a majority of people in Claymore are bullet-timers, but someone else could easily disagree and there would be no adequate way for me to refute them. Many of the reaction time in Claymore can be attributed to their ability to read yoki and such many of them can preemptively react.

#23 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24137 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: My point is that everything is largely undefined. I personally believe that Priscilla and a majority of people in Claymore are bullet-timers, but someone else could easily disagree and there would be no way adequate way for me to refute them. Many of the reaction time in Claymore can be attributed to their ability to read yoki and such many of them can preemptively react.

Fair enough.

#24 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Priscilla is ludicrously powerful. Also where are those scans ^ from?