#1 Edited by dboyrules2011 (12787 posts) - - Show Bio

No moral's

Both are bloodlusted

Fight to death

Battle takes place in the Star Wars universe

Who wins?

#2 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24066 posts) - - Show Bio

Priscilla wrecks Vader she is stronger, faster, more durable and probably has the better destructive output.

#3 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10438 posts) - - Show Bio
@dboyrules2011: Stats on Priscilla
#4 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Priscilla should win.

#5 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24066 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell said:

@dboyrules2011: Stats on Priscilla

Priscilla has Hypersonic in speeds, she is incredibly durable (has taken shots from a being that can punch decent size hole in cliff sides and make meter wide craters with his punches) was able to destroy the Destroyers outer shell with one hit, was able to easily catch and crush the Destroyers projectile that was able to punch huge holes in mountains, was able to amputate Irena's arm before she could even react,has blizted Riful (Riful has been able to run over a mile in distance in seemingly a second) etc.

#6 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10438 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011: Okay, now where's she from again?
#7 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24066 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell said:

She is from the Manga/Anime Claymore it's a great series.

#8 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10438 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Nelomaxwell said:

She is from the Manga/Anime Claymore it's a great series.

Ohh that Priscilla. The half demon. yeah she can win.
#9 Posted by xlab3000 (3206 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Vader

#10 Posted by TheProwe (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Priscilla against EU Vader and Priscilla easily against Movie Vader..

#11 Posted by reikai (4192 posts) - - Show Bio

Priscilla wins via absolute rape.

#12 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24066 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000 said:

Darth Vader

How? She is stronger, faster, more durable and probably has the better destructive output.The only thing Vader has going for him is TK and I doubt that is going to turn the tides of this match.

#13 Posted by xlab3000 (3206 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by alcoholbob (1192 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Vader

...dies

#15 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24066 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000 said:

@dccomicsrule2011: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t524185.html

I know Vader capabilities,I fail to see how any of those things is going to help him beat someone who has near limitless regenration and is stonger, faster and more durable then him.

Here Priscilla blitzes Riful,

(Riful who has moved so fast that pre time skip Jean,Galatea, and Clare could not see her and if you know about those characters you would know that's and excellent feat see below for scan)

Here she tears Irena's arm of before she notices (Irena QS ability has been caculated to be around mach 8)

^^Here Irena man handles Ophelia and move her sword so fast a top ranking Claymore can not even see it.

Here are is the type of destruction that the Projectile was causing, Priscilla easily stopped and crushed them with her bare hands

Here is Priscilla easily destroying said spikes.

Vader is simply outclassed in every category the only thing he has going for him is TK.

#16 Posted by xlab3000 (3206 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: nicely done

#17 Posted by KingOfAsh (3579 posts) - - Show Bio

As a big fan of Claymore and an even bigger fan of Star Wars, I'd say...Pricsilla

#18 Edited by Darrius (72 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know Priscilla. So instead of making an outright statement, I'll put this in the form what would normally be a rhetorical question, but in this rare case actually is not, if any one can answer please do so. Now...

Why couldn't Vader just command The Force to kill her? The Force can kill in more than one way and they are standing in the Star Wars universe. Vader is a fully trained Sith Lord, who was a fully trained Jedi before that. They can see things before they happen. What difference does make whether this person can cross half a galaxy in half a second, if Vader sees it a full second before she moves at all?

Vader is both very skilled and very experienced in all levels of combat from managing full wars all the way down to individual one-on-one dueling AND training other people in one-on-one dueling. Why would this person be so impossible for Vader to kill? I don't know the character but unless she has some form of magic or time dialation, which I have to admit is possible since I don't know her, I am hard pressed to see her consistently beating Vader(EU). Super strength, speed, and even durability is not enough.

There are more ways to kill than just strength and speed.

#19 Posted by LordMasterGod (223 posts) - - Show Bio

@Darrius said:

I don't know Priscilla. So instead of making an outright statement, I'll put this in the form what would normally be a rhetorical question, but in this rare case actually is not, if any one can answer please do so. Now...

Why couldn't Vader just command The Force to kill her? The Force can kill in more than one way and they are standing in the Star Wars universe. Vader is a fully trained Sith Lord, who was a fully trained Jedi before that. They can see things before they happen. What difference does make whether this person can cross half a galaxy in half a second, if Vader sees it a full second before she moves at all?

Vader is both very skilled and very experienced in all levels of combat from managing full wars all the way down to individual one-on-one dueling AND training other people in one-on-one dueling. Why would this person be so impossible for Vader to kill? I don't know the character but unless she has some form of magic or time dialation, which I have to admit is possible since I don't know her, I am hard pressed to see her consistently beating Vader(EU). Super strength, speed, and even durability is not enough.

There are more ways to kill than just strength and speed.

#20 Posted by KingOfAsh (3579 posts) - - Show Bio

@Darrius: Typically the main warriors in Claymore can sense others powers and have regenerative abilities. And though Vader is powerful, he is dreadfully slow...

#21 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2169 posts) - - Show Bio

priscilla I think

#22 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24066 posts) - - Show Bio

@Darrius: Why couldn't Vader just command The Force to kill her? The Force can kill in more than one way and they are standing in the Star Wars universe. Vader is a fully trained Sith Lord, who was a fully trained Jedi before that. They can see things before they happen.

What can Vader do with the Force to kill her? Lightsaber won't work her regeneration is insane, TK can be effected but not enough to make him win, the Force Crush is useless I really do not know with there is to crush,he is slower then her.he is nowhere near as strong,he is less durable and he can't take one good hit from her where Priscilla can take several of his.I just do not see Vader winning this,and I'm a big Vader fan.

What difference does make whether this person can cross half a galaxy in half a second, if Vader sees it a full second before she moves at all?

Vader can't react that fast,stop wanking his precognition ability.

Vader is both very skilled and very experienced in all levels of combat from managing full wars all the way down to individual one-on-one dueling AND training other people in one-on-one dueling. Why would this person be so impossible for Vader to kill?

because of her insane regeneration

I don't know the character but unless she has some form of magic or time dialation, which I have to admit is possible since I don't know her, I am hard pressed to see her consistently beating Vader(EU). Super strength, speed, and even durability is not enough.

I do not see why she needs magic or time dialation, Vader would be hard pressed to even damage Priscilla,her regeneration is near limitless, her destructive capacity is better then his,so is her speed and durability.And yes strength,speed durability is enough when he can't even put down said character.

#23 Posted by ROBOT6661 (26 posts) - - Show Bio

priscilla is to fast for vader

#24 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4215 posts) - - Show Bio

Prissy should win fairly easily.

#25 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24066 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011:

What can Vader do with the Force to kill her? Lightsaber won't work her regeneration is insane,

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

I had to bump this to clear up my ignorance from before; Priscilla can be killed with a lightsaber or any other weapon that can successfully decapitate her as shown in the latest Claymore chapter.

As for the thread at hand, I still think Priscilla would pull of the win because of her massive stat advantage and morals being off.

#26 Edited by anathematic (135 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: That's exactly what I was going to say. If any of the Claymores got there hands on a lightsaber, they would've won 20 or 30 chapters ago. Vader's getting blitzed, and brutally might I add. The only chance he's got is if Priscilla is playing around, and he manages to use the force to crush/explode her head or something.

#27 Posted by Kuja9001 (151 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011:

What can Vader do with the Force to kill her? Lightsaber won't work her regeneration is insane,

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

I had to bump this to clear up my ignorance from before; Priscilla can be killed with a lightsaber or any other weapon that can successfully decapitate her as shown in the latest Claymore chapter.

As for the thread at hand, I still think Priscilla would pull of the win because of her massive stat advantage and morals being off.

She just had her entire body destroyed in the most recent chapter.

#28 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24066 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: That's exactly what I was going to say. If any of the Claymores got there hands on a lightsaber, they would've won 20 or 30 chapters ago. Vader's getting blitzed, and brutally might I add. The only chance he's got is if Priscilla is playing around, and he manages to use the force to crush/explode her head or something.

Exactly.

But since morals are off and Prissy is bloodlusted she won't play around with her food like she normally does (which is a critical flaw and one that will lead to her demise eventually)

@kuja9001 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@dccomicsrule2011:

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

She just had her entire body destroyed in the most recent chapter.

Yes, and the only reason she is still living now, is because she has some sort of connection to whatshername IIRC.

#29 Posted by reikai (4192 posts) - - Show Bio

A lightsaber wouldn't change a damned thing. The Claymores themselves have been effectively indestructible and any claim that a lightsaber could damage one is pure folly. I don't see how people think introducing a lightsaber, which has been blocked by numerous substances, energy fields, force fields, among other things, would have any effect on something that has been unbreakable since the inception of the Claymore series.

Yes, Priscilla can die. No, Vader isn't going to kill her.

#30 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (5167 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24066 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai:

A lightsaber wouldn't change a damned thing.

Whoever said it would?

The Claymores themselves have been effectively indestructible and any claim that a lightsaber could damage one is pure folly. I don't see how people think introducing a lightsaber, which has been blocked by numerous substances, energy fields, force fields, among other things, would have any effect on something that has been unbreakable since the inception of the Claymore series.

This is an appeal to ignorance if I could say so myself.

Yes, Priscilla can die. No, Vader isn't going to kill her.

With morals off? Hell no. With them on - Vader could, considering Prsicilla has an habit of playing with her food.

#32 Posted by reikai (4192 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: Vader's not even considered food. His body is rotten and he's more machine than flesh. Priscilla is more likely to rip him to shreds in an instant rather than play with him. He has no meaning to her, unlike Raki who formed a connection with her during his travels with her and it's the only reason why she didn't kill him.

Vader never had morals to begin with so that's moot. And Priscilla couldn't give two craps about humans or other Awakened Beings. Also, it's not ignorance. Since the beginning of the series, the claymores (The Swords) have been completely unbreakable. They are made of a completely unknown material, their craft and manner of forging is never explained to the Halfbreeds, and it's clear they're not made anywhere on the island nation by the Organization. They're made elsewhere.

From the very start the claymores have never chipped, cracked, broken, bent nor have ever even so much as rusted. Regardless of how many Yoma and Awakened Beings they've cut through, even those with armor-like hides that've stopped the blades of those halfbreeds who didn't have the strength or skill to penetrate them.

As far as has been shown, these weapons are indestructible and unless you have evidence to the contrary, a lightsaber isn't cutting through them.

#33 Posted by Banegeist (239 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader

#34 Edited by JediXMan (30310 posts) - - Show Bio

Aw. Thought this was about Crossbreed Priscilla.

#35 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24066 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai:

Vader's not even considered food. His body is rotten and he's more machine than flesh.

By "food" I was referring to it as a metaphorically not literally.....

Priscilla is more likely to rip him to shreds in an instant rather than play with him. He has no meaning to her, unlike Raki who formed a connection with her during his travels with her and it's the only reason why she didn't kill him.

Incorrect. In almost all of her fights - Priscilla toys with her opponents rather then put them down easily like she could. She did vs the King of the North, she did vs Dauf, she did vs Clare the first time, she did vs the Seven Ghost just recently, she could have ended them anytime she wanted to, yet she still toyed with them - which allowed Raki to get an opening. It's in her character to do so.

Only recently has she start using his dueling adroitness rather then let her insane healing factor (or matter creation) to do the work for her.

Vader never had morals to begin with so that's moot. And Priscilla couldn't give two craps about humans or other Awakened Beings.

When I meant morals I really meant in-character or how they fight.

Out of character, Priscilla would just blitz Vader and be done with the bout - the same way she did Riful and the same way she did the King of the North when she got serious, In-character however, Priscilla would toy around with Vader and possibly allow herself to be crippled with a powerful TK attack such as this:

Or this:

Or this:

Or even this:

Priscilla has no protection against TK whatsoever so if she toys with Vader like she oh so loves to do - he can win it.

Also, it's not ignorance.

I never said you were being ignorant, I said the argument you were using was an "appeal to ignorance".

It's an argumentative fallacy that means to assume something is true because it have not been proven false, or vise-versa.

Since the beginning of the series, the claymores (The Swords) have been completely unbreakable. They are made of a completely unknown material, their craft and manner of forging is never explained to the Halfbreeds, and it's clear they're not made anywhere on the island nation by the Organization. They're made elsewhere.

From the very start the claymores have never chipped, cracked, broken, bent nor have ever even so much as rusted. Regardless of how many Yoma and Awakened Beings they've cut through, even those with armor-like hides that've stopped the blades of those halfbreeds who didn't have the strength or skill to penetrate them.

This is nice and all but none of this proves it is unbreakable.

To be honest the Claymore has never even went up against anything that durable to begin with besides it-self.

As far as has been shown, these weapons are indestructible and unless you have evidence to the contrary, a lightsaber isn't cutting through them.

A lightsaber works on completely different principles then a Claymore and also cuts/damages things completely different - Lightsaber completely incinerates matter on contact and does so damage via thermal and other esoteric energy. A Claymore cuts like normal swords do for the most part.

Not to mention a lightsaber cutting feats are vastly superior a Claymore's - to quote Silver :

Lightsaber best cutting feats are piercing the armor of fireworms (creatures that live their entire lives submerged in lava), slicing through neuranium (a substance so dense that with close inspection, subtle warps in space and time can be seen exuding from it), and slashing through capital ship hulls (which are durable enough to sustain hundreds of thousands to millions of tons on top of them, depending on the type of vessel).

A Claymore cutting feats pale in comparison.

All of that said, I never even stated a Lightsaber could cut through a Claymore, my comment to you was only pertaining to a Claymore being "unbreakable" nothing more, nothing less.

Fact of the mater is though, a case could be made for a lightsaber cutting through a Claymore blade - considering the thermal energy it emits on contact is far beyond anything the before-mentioned blade has ever bared and most likely ever will bare.

#36 Edited by Wolfrazer (6472 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Or even this:

Darth Vader, the Dark Lord of giving no ***s. I just LOVE how he walks in that panel lol, so amusing.

#37 Edited by those_eyes (5928 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader gets blitzed if Priscilla is serious.

#38 Posted by dondave (36467 posts) - - Show Bio

Priscilla

#39 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24066 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Or even this:

Darth Vader, the Dark Lord of giving no ***s. I just LOVE how he walks in that panel lol, so amusing.

LOL. Indeed. I deny the existence of anyone who thinks Vader isn't a badass.

#40 Posted by Netshyster (270 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader hasn't got a chance. If he knew what he was fighting he'd shit his pants!

That goes for any Abyssal One, or Awakened being.

#41 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7025 posts) - - Show Bio

Given the new chapter of Claymore, it seems that Priscilla can survive having her entire cut into tiny pieces.

#42 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24066 posts) - - Show Bio

Given the new chapter of Claymore, it seems that Priscilla can survive having her entire cut into tiny pieces.

I'm sort of confused....How did she survive? LOL

#43 Posted by reikai (4192 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011:

By "food" I was referring to it as a metaphorically not literally.....

Given Vader is huma and humans are just meatsacks to Yoma and Awakened Beings that're eaten as food, it's quite literal.

Incorrect. In almost all of her fights - Priscilla toys with her opponents rather then put them down easily like she could. She did vs the King of the North, she did vs Dauf, she did vs Clare the first time, she did vs the Seven Ghost just recently, she could have ended them anytime she wanted to, yet she still toyed with them - which allowed Raki to get an opening. It's in her character to do so.

She plays with people who can recuperate. Also, she didn't toy with Isley. At the time she was confused and having been alone was suffering from memory loss and such. And it didn't matter how many times Isley injured her, she never got weaker, but he ended up sensing the enormous power within her and decided to stop fighting before her instincts kicked in and she slaughtered them all.

Pris rather mercilessly ripped Dauf apart, who was later absorbed by one of the Yoki-Eating arrows from the Luciela/Raphaela construct and absorbed them to take revenge on Pris after Pris had ripped Riful to pieces. Pris toyed with Clare and the Seven Phantoms for personal reasons and her own enjoyment. Most of whom would blitz Vader and drop him in an instant. All of whom have some degree of a healing factor and several of them acted as healers for the whole group. Not to mention the other Awakened Beings who all had to team up with them against Priscilla because she was so obscenely powerful that their attempts on their own were laughable.

And as we see in flashback, there was a very Specific Reason why Raki was able to injure Priscilla and slow her reactions enough for Clare to rip into her. Such would never happen for Vader.

Out of character, Priscilla would just blitz Vader and be done with the bout - the same way she did Riful and the same way she did the King of the North when she got serious, In-character however, Priscilla would toy around with Vader and possibly allow herself to be crippled with a powerful TK attack such as this:

I'm quite doubting the effectiveness of his TK as it has been shown to be less effective against Sentient creatures. Nvm that two Abyssal's fighting change entire landscapes and rip through mountains as a side effect of combat. As it was shown between Luciela and Isley.

Both of whom are quite inferior to Priscilla. It was essentially stated that even if Isley, Riful and Luciela teamed up, Priscilla would still destroy them all quite easily. Riful wasn't foolish enough to confront her even when Isley was critically weak from battling Luciela.

Priscilla has no protection against TK whatsoever so if she toys with Vader like she oh so loves to do - he can win it.

And there's nothing in Vader's TK that would actually cause anything more than superficial damage to Priscilla even if she allowed it. And that's assuming it could work given the strength and durability of an Awakened Being, nvm the sheer force of Priscilla's yoki energy.

Of course, Vader still suffers from needing to motion with his arms and hands to direct his TK. Something that is quite impossible in a close quarters engagement. Even if Priscilla does decide to play with him, she won't stand there. She will attack with sword in hand and keep to his Physical level until she gets bored, and she'll keep bringing things up a notch until he's been turned into kibble.

A lightsaber works on completely different principles then a Claymore and also cuts/damages things completely different - Lightsaber completely incinerates matter on contact and does so damage via thermal and other esoteric energy. A Claymore cuts like normal swords do for the most part.

It's a plasma sword. That's pretty much it. The fact remains it can't cut/burn through anything as many had previously believed. It's been outright stopped by numerous substances and even life forms in the Star Wars universe. And what it has gone through has been shown to be vulnerable to high temperatures from the start.

And as we've seen, Claymores are anything but "normal" in the series. Normal weapons break, rust, and made using familiar materials like bronze, iron and steel. And mainly those swords are use against animals and other people. Claymores as made by the Organization are designed to kill Dragons, their ancient foe with whom they've been fighting against for centuries on the mainland continent, those entities whom Awakened Beings only resemble.

As far as the series is concerned, these weapons are unbreakable. General rule for any material is that it can only be damaged by something stronger or by itself with enough applied force. And yet no matter how many times these claymores are used against each other, whether in practice or fierce deadly combat, and regardless of the super-human strength and extreme velocity in which they are used to clash against each other, not once has a single Claymore ever been damaged. Which would indicate that they're not even capable of damaging each other.

This is nice and all but none of this proves it is unbreakable.

This is like saying He-Man's Sword of Power can be cut by a lightsaber because it's never encountered one. We know it's BS because the sword is unbreakable. Until something changes in the Claymore series that would allow them to be broken or specify some as of yet unknown vulnerability to their construction, then for all intents and purposes they are indestructible.

Fact of the mater is though, a case could be made for a lightsaber cutting through a Claymore blade - considering the thermal energy it emits on contact is far beyond anything the before-mentioned blade has ever bared and most likely ever will bare.

There is no argument until something is shown that would indicate that the Claymores could be destroyed. Until the process of their creation is revealed (which is probably will never be given how close to the series end we are), then it's nothing more than baseless and pointless speculation. Far as anyone knows the Organization on the Mainland is using forges using miniature stars just to smith these weapons

And btw, the durability of these blades far outclasses anything a lightsaber could take. Nvm the numerous vulnerabilities lightsabers have. Such as having their energy absorbed, or being deactivated, or being blown to pieces because of too much lightning. Or being crushed and broken in a droid factory. Or the crystal being loosened because of a falling rock.

In all honestly, a Lightsaber is as it was in the 80's; a Child's Toy. A sword, a Real Sword, that is something with Weight and Presence. Which is quite possibly why the Ancient Sith used Sith Swords, because they were so damn boss. Besides, what these chics can do with a Claymore is vastly superior to a lightsaber.

#44 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7025 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011:

I'm not too sure myself. I think she still had some of her yoki inside Cassandra, which allowed her to take over her body to regenerate herself. Though, it was noted by Tabitha, that Priscilla was in an extremely weakened state after losing her main body.

#46 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24066 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai:

Given Vader is huma and humans are just meatsacks to Yoma and Awakened Beings that're eaten as food, it's quite literal.

LOL.

She plays with people who can recuperate.

Actually, I think it's the other way around.

Also, she didn't toy with Isley. At the time she was confused and having been alone was suffering from memory loss and such.

Yes she did actually. If the reason for her not destroying Isley is because she was confused, then why did she wreck Rigardo so nonchalantly the battle before her bout with him?

Pris rather mercilessly ripped Dauf apart, who was later absorbed by one of the Yoki-Eating arrows from the Luciela/Raphaela construct and absorbed them to take revenge on Pris after Pris had ripped Riful to pieces.

I was referring to the Destroying infected Dauf actually, which she did toy with IIRC.

Pris toyed with Clare and the Seven Phantoms for personal reasons and her own enjoyment.

No matter the reason, she still toyed with them, which is my point.

Most of whom would blitz Vader and drop him in an instant.

I doubt it.

Considering Star Wars characters in Vader's speed class can see sub-light ships in slowmotion and deflect fire from hundreds of shooters from all directions simultaneously.

All of whom have some degree of a healing factor and several of them acted as healers for the whole group. Not to mention the other Awakened Beings who all had to team up with them against Priscilla because she was so obscenely powerful that their attempts on their own were laughable.

I get all of this, but my point is, she still toyed with them and could have ended them anytime she wanted.

And as we see in flashback, there was a very Specific Reason why Raki was able to injure Priscilla and slow her reactions enough for Clare to rip into her. Such would never happen for Vader.

I know that. But my point is, the only reason Raki surprised her in the get-go, is because she was playing around with the 7 Ghost.

I'm quite doubting the effectiveness of his TK as it has been shown to be less effective against Sentient creatures.

I've have heard you retort this numerous times but I have yet to see any evidence whatsoever. Do you have any quotes/videos/scans to back this claim up?

Nvm that two Abyssal's fighting change entire landscapes and rip through mountains as a side effect of combat. As it was shown between Luciela and Isley.

This is good and all, but what does this have to do with the effectiveness of internal TK on Priscilla?

Vader has used crush on an TIE Fighter that had to be moving at high speeds.

And there's nothing in Vader's TK that would actually cause anything more than superficial damage to Priscilla even if she allowed it.

I was assuming Vader could possibly explode her head or something on those lines - he has used TK internally before, and it has been stated decapitation can kill Prissy, they only reason she survived having her body chopped too pieces is, in my guess, a result of her still having a fraction of her yokai still implanted inside Cass, which she doesn't have here.

Of course, Vader still suffers from needing to motion with his arms and hands to direct his TK.

I think that is only needed to focus TK. Vader has used TK with-out the use of hands on a number of occasions, two that comes to mind is his duel against Luke on Cloud City and his use of Force choke.

Something that is quite impossible in a close quarters engagement. She will attack with sword in hand and keep to his Physical level until she gets bored, and she'll keep bringing things up a notch until he's been turned into kibble.

I'm guessing Vader could find space if she "plays down" to her opponent. He used TK on the fly while simultaneously deflecting fire from a TIE Fighter. So even in close quarter combat, he could find time to use TK.

Even if Priscilla does decide to play with him, she won't stand there.

That the only things I'm arguing here, if she decides to play with him. I already admitted Vader would get stomped by Priscilla if she goes straight for the kill. Even then I said he could win. which could mean he stands a 1 percent chance rather the zero he stood before.

It's a plasma sword. That's pretty much it.

Do you have sources for this? I have read many source books that included Lightsaber's and I've never seen that stated. All I see is a sword made of pure energy - which would contradict it being a plasma weapon since plasma, contains very little energy.

. The fact remains it can't cut/burn through anything as many had previously believed.

I never once said it could.

It's been outright stopped by numerous substances and even life forms in the Star Wars universe.

True.

And what it has gone through has been shown to be vulnerable to high temperatures from the start.

Not really. A fireworm is not vulnerable to heat and neither is the hull of ships. Not to mention, they have cut through energy fields without even using thermal energy since it only get's releases thermal energy when it makes contact with solid matter an energy field is not solid matter at all.

#47 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24066 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai:

Wait don't post yet....I'm not done adding the stuff that was eaten.....

<_<

#48 Edited by jagernutt (2451 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on just how much hatred Darth Vader can conjure to support his power. Hatred, anger is feul for sith and why they are stronger than jedi. And their power is really more sorcery. That is why darth sideous is called a sorcerer. At face value Pricilla, but there again I've seen Vader defeat more powerful enemies because his power is increased based on emotion.@dccomicsrule2011: