Avatar image for theamazingbatman
theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By theamazingbatman

Prince of persia is wearing the sandwraith mask and is at the same time the dark prince and has a daggertail , water sword and amulet of time.

Prince knows who kratos is and what he's capable of.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kratos has all of his weapons from God of War 3

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Both characters have all of their abilities from all their games.

Fight takes place in Gondor.

Morals on

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone ????

MrPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rogueshadow  Moderator
Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Hyperlight

I can honestly say that the prince has more powerful time manipulating abilities as well as being immune to manipulations of time regardless. prince would have to stop time than blitz him to win other than that he doesn't have the raw power to win

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By NeonGameWave

This would be an entertaining fight to see, I think the Prince having all of his abilities/items/gears/perks/weapons from all of his respective games or sources could help him especially within the time manipulation category, and having the Dagger of Time alone will prove to be a problem for Kratos when you actually think about it the Prince can prep and cheat death at once with the Dagger with that said, I think Kratos might overpower him with his more raw force of power as well as him being the stronger combatant he`ll use methods that are far more harsh to win but for some reason I could see the Prince thinking outside the box while fighting and finding a way to prevail against Kratos this would be accomplished via his wittiness, open mindedness and fast thinking-puzzling tactics.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder what it would be like if PoP turns dark prince while wearing the sand wraith mask

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos still wins.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By theamazingbatman

Don't forget that Prince can stop time!

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

This is a really interesting battle hahaha i suppose many would say Kratos stomps but i really see the Prince having a chance here. Sand Wraith, Prince and Dark Prince? Damn Kratos is gonna have his hands full.

I'd say Kratos 6/10 though. But in a really close fight.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By theamazingbatman

Prince of persia has invincibility , how could kratos hurt him??

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By theamazingbatman

No one can hurt prince of persia when he is invincible.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Nyas

The prince with the dagger of time could stomp. I mean he just needs to stab Kratos once and turn him into a sand statue, or use his strongest ability (from pop sand of time) to freeze and teleporte/OS him.

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of their abilities from all of their games? Prince stomps.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By theamazingbatman

All of their abilities from all of their games? Prince stomps.

How?? Can his weapons even hurt kratos?

@nyas said:

The prince with the dagger of time could stomp. I mean he just needs to stab Kratos once and turn him into a sand statue, or use his strongest ability (from pop sand of time) to freeze and teleporte/OS him.

He can only turn sand creatures into sand

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

Was that mentioned in the game ? It has been a while but I don't think so.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@nyas said:

Was that mentioned in the game ? It has been a while but I don't think so.

The prince never turned anyone other than sand monsters into sand using his dagger and he could only turn sand monsters into sand if they are knocked out and there was a cutscene in PoP TTT where he turns sand creatures into sand even if they are not knocked down , we can assume that he has gotten stronger but It has never been shown that the prince can turn a non sand creature into sand.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos chops Prince's head off before he lifts his hand.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I cant believe someone said the prince can cheat death. Kratos literally died and walked out of hades. Hes to angry to lose

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos isn't that fast.

@kgb725 said:

I cant believe someone said the prince can cheat death. Kratos literally died and walked out of hades. Hes to angry to lose

Prince of persia dies a hundred times during the game and yet he is alive :)

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Auction_Sniper

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

Kratos isn't that fast.

Loading Video...

@2:16: Kratos cuts the BK's head off before he has a chance to hit Kratos with his hammer, while, at the same time, it looks like has time was slowed heavily. If you look at the BK's arms closely, you can see that his arms are moving slowly.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

Kratos isn't that fast.

Loading Video...

@2:16: Kratos cuts the BK's head off before he has a chance to hit Kratos with his hammer, while, at the same time, it looks like has time was slowed heavily. If you look at the BK's arms closely, you can see that his arms are moving slowly.

The Prince can stop time by just a thought and hitting someone with a hammer takes a lot more time than a thought . And there is no evidence that time was slowed down. BK's arms are moving slowly could mean that kratos has slowed down time .

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kgb725
Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Auction_Sniper

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

Kratos isn't that fast.

Loading Video...

The Prince can stop time by just a thought and hitting someone with a hammer takes a lot more time than a thought . And there is no evidence that time was slowed down. BK's arms are moving slowly could mean that kratos has slowed down time .

I'm not even sure if Prince's time powers would effect Kratos (Kratos could possibly be resistant to time powers). Even then, Kratos has time manipulation items, himself. Even if he could use his powers, it's not like he could do anything to kill Kratos, and Kratos is far faster than Prince.

Kratos is cuts the BK's off so fast that it looks like time is moving to a slow crawl. If there was nothing to suggest that time was stopped, then why was was his arms moving slow? There's nothing to suggest that Kratos slowed down time. You contradict yourself by saying that there's no evidence that time was slowed, but then you say his arms moving slowly means that Kratos slowed down time. Which one was it?

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@theamazingbatman: Point proven

What point???

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

Kratos isn't that fast.

Loading Video...

I'm not even sure if Prince's time powers would effect Kratos (Kratos could possibly be resistant to time powers). Even then, Kratos has time manipulation items, himself. Even if he could use his powers, it's not like he could do anything to kill Kratos, and Kratos is far faster than Prince.

Kratos is cuts the BK's off so fast that it looks like time is moving to a slow crawl. If there was nothing to suggest that time was stopped, then why was was his arms moving slow? There's nothing to suggest that Kratos slowed down time. You contradict yourself by saying that there's no evidence that time was slowed, but then you say his arms moving slowly means that Kratos slowed down time. Which one was it?

His time would affect him . It affected even the god of time and empress of time so it would work against kratos.

Prince will stop time before kratos and then behead him or kill him in any way he wants

Kratos is a little faster than prince.

I am pretty sure that you haven't played PoP.

It is showed in slow motion so it looks like slow crawl . His arms were moving slow because kratos is faster than BK or because he slowed down time.

I meant that kratos was the one to slow down time and thats why BK was moving slowly.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Auction_Sniper

@theamazingbatman said:

@kgb725 said:

What point???

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

Kratos isn't that fast.

Loading Video...

His time would affect him . It affected even the god of time and empress of time so it would work against kratos.

Prince will stop time before kratos and then behead him or kill him in any way he wants

It is showed in slow motion so it looks like slow crawl . His arms were moving slow because kratos is faster than BK or because he slowed down time.

I meant that kratos was the one to slow down time and thats why BK was moving slowly.

Considering the fact Kratos is possibly resistant to time powers, I doubt it. Even then, as I said before, Kratos has time manipulation powers of his own.

No, he wouldn't. Not only could he not do anything to hurt him, but Kratos would speedblitz him. Prince is nothing more but a mere human.

He's a lot faster than him, actually. Prince is no more faster than than your average human.

I have, actually.

Thanks for admitting time slowed, and thanks for acknowledging just how fast Kratos is.

Can you provide evidence that Kratos slowed down time? If he slowed down time, I'm sure he would've killed him long before.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman said:

@kgb725 said:

What point???

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

Kratos isn't that fast.

Loading Video...

Considering the fact Kratos is possibly resistant to time powers, I doubt it. Even then, as I said before, Kratos has time manipulation powers of his own.

No, he wouldn't. Not only could he not do anything to hurt him, but Kratos would speedblitz him. Prince is nothing more but a mere human.

He's a lot faster than him, actually. Prince is no more faster than than your average human.

I have, actually.

Thanks for admitting time slowed, and thanks for acknowledging just how fast Kratos is.

Can you provide evidence that Kratos slowed down time? If he slowed down time, I'm sure he would've killed him long before.

kratos is not resistent to time powers.

How the hell will kratos speedblitz prince when he can't move or even think . Prince has the water sword , a weapon that killed an invincible beast.

Prince is far faster than an average human.

all of the games??

All right kratos didn't slow down time.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Auction_Sniper

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@kgb725 said:

What point???

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

Kratos isn't that fast.

Loading Video...

I have, actually.

How the hell will kratos speedblitz prince when he can't move or even think . Prince has the water sword , a weapon that killed an invincible beast.

all of the games??

It's arguable that he is. Why? When Kratos enters the Temple of the Fates, there is some time warping field in the room. Apparently. he's greatly slowed in movement speed, but the pillar doesn't move in said time dilation. In the cutscene when Kratos entered the Temple, he fell in the water and there was a splash when he landed and the water moved when he swam through it and there was some energy patterns slowly moving around the crystal - that beam connecting the crystal and the statue. Yet, in gameplay, several objects (such as chests and bells) were stationary until the crystal was destroyed and as I mentioned before, the pillar was stopped in a fixed position.

Because he's much faster than him. How "slowed" does is it supposed to make you anyway? Kratos is more durable than Dahaka. What's stopping Kratos from turning Prince into stone? Again, Kratos has time manipulation powers himself. Why do you keep ignoring this?

Based on what?

I've played the Sands of Time, Warrior Within, and The Two Thrones.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@kgb725 said:

What point???

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

Kratos isn't that fast.

Loading Video...

I have, actually.

all of the games??

It's arguable that he is. Why? When Kratos enters the Temple of the Fates, there is some time warping field in the room. Apparently. he's greatly slowed in movement speed, but the pillar doesn't move in said time dilation. In the cutscene when Kratos entered the Temple, he fell in the water and there was a splash when he landed and the water moved when he swam through it and there was some energy patterns slowly moving around the crystal - that beam connecting the crystal and the statue. Yet, in gameplay, several objects (such as chests and bells) were stationary until the crystal was destroyed and as I mentioned before, the pillar was stopped in a fixed position.

Because he's much faster than him. How "slowed" does is it supposed to make you anyway? Kratos is more durable than Dahaka. What's stopping Kratos from turning Prince into stone? Again, Kratos has time manipulation powers himself. Why do you keep ignoring this?

Based on what?

I am simply saying that prince will stop time , not slow it down.

And there is no evidence that it was time warping , it could be some other thing.

Kratos is not more durable than dahaka in anyway.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Auction_Sniper

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@kgb725 said:

What point???

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

Kratos isn't that fast.

Loading Video...

I have, actually.

all of the games??

Based on what?

And there is no evidence that it was time warping , it could be some other thing.

I believe Kratos can stop (or slow) time as well. Either way, both of their time stopping powers would be canceled out.

What? Time was clearly slowed. Another thing, like what?

Considering the fact he tanked a nuke (amongst plenty of other things), I'd say he is.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@kgb725 said:

What point???

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

Kratos isn't that fast.

Loading Video...

I have, actually.

all of the games??

Based on what?

Another thing like what?

Considering the fact he tanked a nuke (amongst plenty of other things), I'd say he is.

I don't know it could be some sort of magic or kratos could have been seeing things .

WTF??? How could he tank a nuke?? He lives in ancient times.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@kgb725 said:

What point???

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

Kratos isn't that fast.

Loading Video...

I have, actually.

all of the games??

Based on what?

Another thing like what?

I don't know it could be some sort of magic or kratos could have been seeing things .

lol

When Ares died, his body exploded.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@kgb725 said:

What point???

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@auction_sniper said:

Kratos isn't that fast.

Loading Video...

I have, actually.

all of the games??

Based on what?

Another thing like what?

lol

When Ares died, his body exploded.

That explosion was no where near as strong as a nuke.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Cypher0120

Kratos was nowhere near the explosion after Ares' death. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcWVlLAnwqo

You see Ares alone on the water, then he explodes. That's it. We don't know where Kratos went afterwards, they don't show him tanking the explosion, etc.

As for the time issue. There was no notable time-resisting feat in this video that was referenced. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3CTDuR-Zfk

The area had already been previously time-stopped, that's it. Of course introducing a non time-stopped object like Kratos would change things in there. His only questionable resistance to timestop is with the Amulet of Fate, which requires objects from the Temple of Fate to even use, let alone the entire area itself. The Amulet of Uroborus requires him to actually hit a target to even slow them down anyways.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By theamazingbatman

Kratos was nowhere near the explosion after Ares' death. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcWVlLAnwqo

You see Ares alone on the water, then he explodes. That's it. We don't know where Kratos went afterwards, they don't show him tanking the explosion, etc.

As for the time issue. There was no notable time-resisting feat in this video that was referenced. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3CTDuR-Zfk

The area had already been previously time-stopped, that's it. Of course introducing a non time-stopped object like Kratos would change things in there. His only questionable resistance to timestop is with the Amulet of Fate, which requires objects from the Temple of Fate to even use, let alone the entire area itself. The Amulet of Uroborus requires him to actually hit a target to even slow them down anyways.

@auction_sniper said that he tanked the explosion , didn't

Raiden_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos using the Blade of Olympus tornado stomp!

Raiden_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Raiden_

@theamazingbatman said:

Prince of persia is wearing the sandwraith mask and is at the same time the dark prince and has a daggertail , water sword and amulet of time.

Morals on

Is this Kratos before he stabbed himself in the end and after he killed Zeus and still have his weapons ? then i'll say Kratos easy because he has infinite powers : ) infinite magic infinite etc! Kratos OWNS the Prince.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Auction_Sniper

@lou_cypher said:

I

@theamazingbatman said:

Nowhere near? If he wasn't near, then where was he? After the explosion, we see Kratos kneeling down in the same vicinity the explosion was.

"the area had already been previously time-stopped" So you admit Kratos was moving around freely was time was stopped? Thanks for proving my point.

According to the OP, he has all of his abilities. No, the AoU doesn't require to hit a target for you to slow down. Kratos also has time manipulation without the need of the Loom Chamber.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raiden_ said:

@theamazingbatman said:

Morals on

Is this Kratos before he stabbed himself in the end and after he killed Zeus and still have his weapons ? then i'll say Kratos easy because he has infinite powers : ) infinite magic infinite etc! Kratos OWNS the Prince.

Yes but he does not have infinite energy infact he is not even close to 1 % of infinite energy.

Prince can simply stop time , cut kratos' head and throw it to gollum for eating.

Raiden_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Raiden_

@theamazingbatman said:

@raiden_ said:

@theamazingbatman said:

Morals on

Yes but he does not have infinite energy infact he is not even close to 1 % of infinite energy.

Prince can simply stop time , cut kratos' head and throw it to gollum for eating.

Despite the whole stoping time problem Kratos can create a vortex of tornado in slow motion while the Prince stops time XD Prince would be destroyed and the prince doesn't spam time stop it has limitations and you said yes and you are wrong about the amount of energy! he has a lot amount of energy you sound like you want Prince to be the winner Kratos has infinite magic and power ups etc once he defeated all the gods of Olympus and grabbed every item so Kratos owns the Prince of Persia and brings him in Mortal Kombat world and performs the FATALITY! FLAWLESS VICTORY LOL not Flawless, but i'll give it a 8/10 the winner goes to Kratos, but it's a tough one :p

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People die if they are killed...

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7 said:

@theamazingbatman said:

People die if they are killed...

Actually I was talking about his ability from PoP TFS , in the game , he could become invincible.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: I was poking fun at the redundancy of your redundant comment which was redundant.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7 said:

@theamazingbatman: I was poking fun at the redundancy of your redundant comment which was redundant.

Why is it redundant??

@raiden_ said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@raiden_ said:

@theamazingbatman said:

Morals on

Despite the whole stoping time problem Kratos can create a vortex of tornado in slow motion while the Prince stops time XD Prince would be destroyed and the prince doesn't spam time stop it has limitations and you said yes and you are wrong about the amount of energy! he has a lot amount of energy you sound like you want Prince to be the winner Kratos has infinite magic and power ups etc once he defeated all the gods of Olympus and grabbed every item so Kratos owns the Prince of Persia and brings him in Mortal Kombat world and performs the FATALITY! FLAWLESS VICTORY LOL not Flawless, but i'll give it a 8/10 the winner goes to Kratos, but it's a tough one :p

Kratos can create a tornado so what???

why you can't understand what time stopping means?? . Time stopping means no one can move from where they are , they just frieze there , PoP is the only one who could move while time is stopped. He could behead kratos while he is frozen.

The prince has infinite sands , read the rules , which means he can stop time as long as he wants.

kratos has a lot of energy , I agree but he doesn't have infinite energy.

Kratos is not a reality warper .

Raiden_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Raiden_

@racob7 said:

Why is it redundant??

@raiden_ said:

@theamazingbatman said:

@raiden_ said:

@theamazingbatman said:

Morals on

Kratos can create a tornado so what???

why you can't understand what time stopping means?? . Time stopping means no one can move from where they are , they just frieze there , PoP is the only one who could move while time is stopped. He could behead kratos while he is frozen.

The prince has infinite sands , read the rules , which means he can stop time as long as he wants.

kratos has a lot of energy , I agree but he doesn't have infinite energy.

Kratos is not a reality warper .

Then why you put up a rule that you declare that Prince is already the winner >.> Lame topic you got there since you just want Kratos to lose.

Raiden_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Raiden_

@theamazingbatman said:

Morals on

If you give Kratos all powers and abilities in all God Of War game then i'll say Kratos stomps, but if you say God of War 3 it could go either way, but since you mentioned that he could stop time when ever he wants based on his abilities and your rules i'll giive it to the Prince.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos has a better video game.Nuff said.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Kratos is the worst fictional character of all time, but there's nothing the Prince could do to even touch him.