Prince of Orphans vs. Thor

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BringnIt

Current versions, standard battle forum rules, blah blah blah. Takes place in Wakanda. Thor is out to avenge his fallen comrade T'Challa, John thinks Thor is trying to destroy that magic machine doo hickey he is all astir about. Oh, and the Wakandans cannot interfere.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By ChaosBlazer

What can Prince of Orphans do to Thor?...

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BringnIt

I don't intend on getting on my desktop to post scans, but read the most recent issues of Defenders for an idea of what he's capable of.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Question should be what can Thor do. He's in jobber mode these days.

Depends which Thor shows up. Seriously though, Thor should not lose this fight.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ChaosBlazer

I have never read an issue of Defenders, gonna wait for someone who has to make a more informed opinion.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BringnIt

@ChaosBlazer The short and sweet of it is he's beaten Red She-Hulk, Iron Fist, Dr. Strange and Black Cat easily. The method he used to beat them was to transform into mist to poison them, which likely wouldn't effect Thor, but he also could have beaten them in physical combat. It's taken Silver Surfer's intervention twice to BFR and temporarily incapacitate him, and at the end of Defenders #8 he did some sort of I guess mystic attack that appears might have them all in trouble. He also was able to kill T'Challa who was talking to his ancestors in a Wakandan ritual.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@BringnIt: If Silver Surfer was able to incapacitate/ BFR him, then Thor should be able to do the same.

I knew he defeated Iron Fist, didn't know he was powerful enough to defeat Strange though, or even SheHulk for that matter...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jashro44

So black panther is dead right now?

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BringnIt

Surfer and Thor are two different characters, with different power sets and fighting styles. How often does Thor utilize BFR?

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@BringnIt: That's a good point. But Prince won't be able to hurt Thor, who is immune to Earthly poisons/toxins/diseases, so whatever Prince used against She Hulk, Strange and Danny won't work against Thor. Thor is more than durable enough to take any hits from Prince, and his vast fighting skills are useless against someone as powerful as Thor is. Eventually Thor will realize Prince won't come out of his mist form to fight, and then Thor will BFR him.

I may not understand the whole mist-thing, does Prince just transform completely into a gaseous state at will? Or am I missing something?

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump