Primus and Unicron vs. Galactus and Imperiex

stafikking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By stafikking

For this fight we will use cancellation. So basically, if 2 opposing forces have the same abilitie on about the same power level, then they can't affect the other with it. This is to be sure that we don't spend hours debating which would affect the other. 

Battle takes place in a barren Universe with no life except for these guys. There is no " what if's ", so basically if one side doesn't have it, then they don't have it. They can use the environment to thier advantages though.

Explain why your side would win. No spamming by just saying one side over and over again without a reason why. 

EDIT: Also, no time travel / time manipulation, and no heralds.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hellos

Galactus kills all 3 of them.
stafikking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By stafikking
@Hellos said:
"Galactus kills all 3 of them. "

Why would galan kill his teammate??? Also, don't forget the WHY part.
I'm Infinite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By I'm Infinite
@stafikking:  

you just dont get it do you =/
stafikking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By stafikking

@I'm Infinite:

Your the last person I'd want to see in any of my threads. Now get the heck out !!!

spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By spystreak
stafikking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By stafikking
I'm Infinite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By I'm Infinite
@stafikking said:
"

@I'm Infinite:

Your the last person I'd want to see in any of my threads. Now get the heck out !!!

"
you're the last person i would want to see make a thread 

and no
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hellos
@stafikking said:
"@Hellos said:
"Galactus kills all 3 of them. "
Why would galan kill his teammate??? Also, don't forget the WHY part. "

To whipe from existence a Galactus clone for shits and giggles. 

@spystreak
said:
"@Hellos: not likely Unicron and Primus are gods they are bigger and they have excellent self repair abilities and alot of firepower

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Unicron 

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Primus     "

Size hardly matters at all when your talking about Galactus and his power output.  
Technopathy and if it's on the Astral Plane he destroys them there too. 
stafikking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By stafikking

@Hellos:

What is technoapathy

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hellos
@stafikking said:
"

@Hellos:

What is technoapathy

"

Technopathy: Ability to manipulate technology. Manifested as a special form of electrical/telekinetic manipulation, a special form of " morphing" which allows physical interaction with machines, or even a psychic ability that allows for mental interface with computer data.    
stafikking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By stafikking

I don't know if technopathy would work on them since he would have to hack their minds, and their minds are pretty darn powerful.

Actually wait, never mind. They don't really have minds. Their true form is some kind of spirit / energy / mystical thingy. That also includes their consciousness.  

As per the cancellation rule, Mind hacking would be disqualified since primus and unicron can also hack and go into people / beings minds too.

stafikking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By stafikking

I think that Imperiex is screwed after one planet buster on his armor by unicron, which would result in the breaking of his armor resulting in his death in this match. That leaves 2 on 1.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hellos
@stafikking said:
"

I don't know if technopathy would work on them since he would have to hack their minds, and their minds are pretty darn powerful.

Actually wait, never mind. They don't really have minds. Their true form is some kind of spirit / energy / mystical thingy. That also includes their consciousness.  

As per the cancellation rule, Mind hacking would be disqualified since primus and unicron can also hack and go into people / beings minds too.

"

It would work. They are giant machines. 
Even then Galactus could outright kill them with energy projection. Just look what the autobot matrix of leadership did to Unicron. 

What can Primus or Unicron even do to take down Galactus?
stafikking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By stafikking

The matrix of leadership is part of the essence of Primus Which is Unicron's weakness. Unicron or Primus can't be killed by mear energy projection. In Transformers energon when Super big Optimus supreme was fighting Unicron, Unicron unleashed about 10 planet busters at point blank range on optimus. Optimus emerged unscratched, and Unicron's armor is superior to Optimus's.

Here is a list of what Primus or Unicron can do to take down Galactus: 

1. Unicron unleashes many, many planet busters at Galactus.

2. Primus uses a portion of his power to kill Galactus. ( a portion of Primus's power is powerful enough to destroy, create, dominate / rule for eternity a Universe, as seen and heard in the Transformers cybertron show. Heck, a portion of Primus's power is enough to destroy a multiverse consuming black hole. ( as seen in the show )

3. Primus and Unicron destroy all the planetary bodies before Galactus can eat, starving him to death

4. Power level. It seems to me that they are on a higher power level than Galactus.

stafikking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By stafikking

To compare power levels and to see who would win, list Galactus's best feats / acomplishments.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hellos
@stafikking said:
"

The matrix of leadership is part of the essence of Primus Which is Unicron's weakness. Unicron or Primus can't be killed by mear energy projection. In Transformers energon when Super big Optimus supreme was fighting Unicron, Unicron unleashed about 10 planet busters at point blank range on optimus. Optimus emerged unscratched, and Unicron's armor is superior to Optimus's.

Here is a list of what Primus or Unicron can do to take down Galactus: 

1. Unicron unleashes many, many planet busters at Galactus.

2. Primus uses a portion of his power to kill Galactus. ( a portion of Primus's power is powerful enough to destroy, create, dominate / rule for eternity a Universe, as seen and heard in the Transformers cybertron show. Heck, a portion of Primus's power is enough to destroy a multiverse consuming black hole. ( as seen in the show )

3. Primus and Unicron destroy all the planetary bodies before Galactus can eat, starving him to death

4. Power level. It seems to me that they are on a higher power level than Galactus.

"

Call it a weakness, but these two characters where suppost to beat the hell out of each other in their astral forms, now something that is just part of Primus is the weakness of Unicron? Transformers seemed to be perfectly capable of blasting his insides around. 
Oh man, 10 WHOLE PLANET BUSTS? 

You do realize Galactus at near death from starvation was destroying entire star systems where th people that starved him where, right? 

1. And won't hurt him. 
2. No. 
3. Oh dear god you have to be kidding me. That plan worked out SOOOO well for Beta Ray Bill. 
4. Oh that much is clear, but thats only you. To everyone else Galactus is going to destroy them all.
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Galactus solos with utter ease.

stafikking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By stafikking

@Hellos: 

I love how you completely ignored the second point. 

Until Galactus has a multiversal feat that puts him on par with Primus, He loses.

EDIT: also, the autobots only blew up the pathetically weak G1 unicron. I'm using Unicron trilogy Unicron.

I'm Infinite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By I'm Infinite
@stafikking:  

you have no point..for he love of god....get of the transformers nuts already...You were already told in the last Galctus vs tranformer thread about what galactus could do......and youre in here with OMG galactus will be killed with repeated planet busters...i mean i wasnt going to say anything..i was just going to laugh at you while i went about my day....but you just wont let it go XD  

And now youre babbling on abou primus being a multiversal threat XD XD XD XD

galactus solos the end...thats all you need to know
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By Lantern Prime
@stafikking said:
"To compare power levels and to see who would win, list Galactus's best feats / acomplishments. "

Eh they both destroyed an entire universe fightign eachother and the very blackness of space. Galactus and Imperiex will scare under the presence of both...Unicron would actually solo in this fight....
stafikking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By stafikking
@Lantern Prime said:
"@stafikking said:
"To compare power levels and to see who would win, list Galactus's best feats / acomplishments. "
Eh they both destroyed an entire universe fightign eachother and the very blackness of space. Galactus and Imperiex will scare under the presence of both...Unicron would actually solo in this fight.... "

At least someone agrees with me.
stafikking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By stafikking

You know what, I give up. It's pretty obvious that I can't convinve you guys that galactus would lose since you all think that Primus and Unicron are just big robots.  

Basically it breaks down like this: 

Galactus when fully fed can destroy a universe or 2. 

Primus at full power can Destroy a multiverse destroying black hole, can recreate, destroy, and dominate for an eternity all of time and space. Heck, even the omega lock with keyes ( a portion of primus's power ) is powerful enough to destroy, recreate, and dominate universes. 

I'll say it one more time. Until you guys give me a multiversal level feat for galactus that puts him on par with Primus, he loses.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By Lantern Prime
@stafikking said:
"You know what, I give up. It's pretty obvious that I can't convinve you guys that galactus would lose since you all think that Primus and Unicron are just big robots.   Basically it breaks down like this:  Galactus when fully fed can destroy a universe or 2.  Primus at full power can Destroy a multiverse destroying black hole, can recreate, destroy, and dominate for an eternity all of time and space. Heck, even the omega lock with keyes ( a portion of primus's power ) is powerful enough to destroy, recreate, and dominate universes.  I'll say it one more time. Until you guys give me a multiversal level feat for galactus that puts him on par with Primus, he loses. "

I had the same problem when debatign TF when I came on this site 3 yrs ago thats why I stopped doing those threads...
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

@stafikking said:

"You know what, I give up. It's pretty obvious that I can't convinve you guys that galactus would lose since you all think that Primus and Unicron are just big robots.   Basically it breaks down like this:  Galactus when fully fed can destroy a universe or 2.  Primus at full power can Destroy a multiverse destroying black hole, can recreate, destroy, and dominate for an eternity all of time and space. Heck, even the omega lock with keyes ( a portion of primus's power ) is powerful enough to destroy, recreate, and dominate universes.  I'll say it one more time. Until you guys give me a multiversal level feat for galactus that puts him on par with Primus, he loses. "

Galactus can eat the omniverse(BCA) and destroy/restart entire multi-verses(Fantastic Four v3 #49) with ease. He benches Imperiex Prime and solos his clones.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Hellos
 @stafikking said:
"

@Hellos: 

I love how you completely ignored the second point. 

Until Galactus has a multiversal feat that puts him on par with Primus, He loses.

EDIT: also, the autobots only blew up the pathetically weak G1 unicron. I'm using Unicron trilogy Unicron.

"

Primus sits on his butt as a planet his best feats involve giving people power boostes and creating the transformers themselves.
Robots a robot and if it's best shot is a 10 planet buster Galactus is going to MAUL him. 

I really don't care how fragile the TF multiverse is. 

@Lantern Prime
said:
"Eh they both destroyed an entire universe fightign eachother and the very blackness of space. Galactus and Imperiex will scare under the presence of both...Unicron would actually solo in this fight.... "

Lets see them in their, I'm a giant robot planet or astral forms doing enough damage to destroy a good chunk of the universe. They certainly didn't pop an entire universe while fighting eachover because it's still there.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@stafikking said:

lawl. You want multi-versal feat?  

http://img21.imageshack.us/i/fantasticfourv34618.jpg/  
"Should Abraxas reach the Nullifier before we do -- -- he can obilirate all the combined realities of the multi-verse..." 

The Ultimate Nullifier is a part of Galactus:  
http://img46.imageshack.us/i/fantasticfourv34915.jpg/ 
"The Ultimate Nullifier -- as much part of me as my heart itself"

Now you give me an omniversal feat for either Primus or Unicron.  
Observe: 

http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=9te0.jpg     
Continued, read these three carefully: 
http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10qt9.jpg     
" The time will come soon when ALL the Energy in the UNIVERSE,
through out it's HISTORY will NOT be SUFFICIENT to feed him
"    

http://img401.imageshack.us/i/20396565ii7.jpg/    
" Galactus' appetite became insatiable
and it threatened to consume All Existence
"

http://img181.imageshack.us/i/biggomni1iq6.jpg/      
"Celestial renegade (Taimut) constructed a weapon (Galactus)
mighty enough to threaten the ENTIRE Space-Time structure of the OMNIVERSE"     

Galactus curbstomps these two, and Unicron hasn't done a multi-versal feat..
Avatar image for galactusischere
Galactusischere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Galactusischere
@RiseofApocalypse said:
"

mighty enough to threaten the ENTIRE Space-Time structure of the OMNIVERSE"      Galactus curbstomps these two, and Unicron hasn't done a multi-versal feat.. "

These two scans prove that Black Celestial Arc is in fact canon. It was references to in TWO different SEPARATE arcs. 
SSJ5_Goku-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SSJ5_Goku-San
@RiseofApocalypse said: 

"Should Abraxas reach the Nullifier before we do -- -- he can obilirate all the combined realities of the multi-verse..." 

Observe: 

"    

"

mighty enough to threaten the ENTIRE Space-Time structure of the OMNIVERSE"      Galactus curbstomps these two, and Unicron hasn't done a multi-versal feat.. "

Unicron has done an multiversal feat... He's destroyed the entire TF multiverse... Unicron isn't just some big ass robot. He's actually an god while Galactus is just an force of nature.
MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MisterGuyMan

Standard Unicron/Primus win.  There was one universe where Unicron was just the most powerful invention of this one guy.  In every other continuity, they're both Primordial Gods.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hellos
@Superman2099 said:
" Unicron has done an multiversal feat... He's destroyed the entire TF multiverse...Unicron isn't just some big ass robot. He's actually an god while Galactus is just an force of nature. "

A God you say?

Come now, how little value does said word "God" mean when your not even talking about a character thats not nigh omnipotent?  

Don't suppose we can get some scans of Unicron and Primus to atleast try for a convincing argument other than hearing about how powerful they are?
SSJ5_Goku-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SSJ5_Goku-San
@Hellos said:
" @Superman2099 said:
" Unicron has done an multiversal feat... He's destroyed the entire TF multiverse...Unicron isn't just some big ass robot. He's actually an god while Galactus is just an force of nature. "

A God you say?

No Caption Provided
Come now, how little value does said word "God" mean when your not even talking about a character thats not nigh omnipotent?  Don't suppose we can get some scans of Unicron and Primus to atleast try for a convincing argument other than hearing about how powerful they are? "
Yes he is a god. I wouldn't be using the word if he wasn't.  

Unicron would teach Galactus on how to consume an entire multiverse.     
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By daak1212
@I'm Infinite said:
"@stafikking:   you have no point..for he love of god....get of the transformers nuts already...You were already told in the last Galctus vs tranformer thread about what galactus could do......and youre in here with OMG galactus will be killed with repeated planet busters...i mean i wasnt going to say anything..i was just going to laugh at you while i went about my day....but you just wont let it go XD   And now youre babbling on abou primus being a multiversal threat XD XD XD XD galactus solos the end...thats all you need to know "

What a terrible way to go about thise arguement but I agree with you 110%
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hellos
@Superman2099 said:
"Yes he is a god. I wouldn't be using the word if he wasn't.  

"

One planet at a time?
SSJ5_Goku-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SSJ5_Goku-San
@Hellos:  More like one universe at a time. Unicron and Primus are too much for Galactus and Imperiex...
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Hellos
@Superman2099 said:

" @Hellos:  More like one universe at a time. Unicron and Primus are too much for Galactus and Imperiex... "

I'm not seeing him bust universe in said picture. I'm hearing about how sloppy he was and didn't finish the job leading to a big bang eventually after a few trillion years. 
That and a picture of Unicron smashing a rock. Unless universes look like rocks on the outside and the void of non existance is blue I'm not seeing it.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Superman2099 said:

" @Hellos:  More like one universe at a time. Unicron and Primus are too much for Galactus and Imperiex... "

No. It was one PLANET at a time. "The resultant explosion triggered a chain reaction that led - OVER COUNTLESS TRILLIONS of your years..." Fairly obvious no? Not a multi-versal feat. Galactus solos.

SSJ5_Goku-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SSJ5_Goku-San
@RiseofApocalypse:  I post the scan showing his multiversal feat and you still don't even get it you Galactus fanboy. That's not even what the scan says.  

@Hellos: I just assume it's showing Unicron beginning to consume the multiverse again after he found out it had been reborn. Unicron is an multiversal consumer.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Hellos
@Superman2099 said:
"@Hellos: I just assume it's showing Unicron beginning to consume the multiverse again after he found out it had been reborn. Unicron is an multiversal consumer. "

It's showing him in the void of nothingness, the remaining portions of realms converging to create a big bang and poof new universe that Unicron is smashing rocks in with a mace. Theres no him sucking up the TF multiverse like a slushi and such.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Superman2099 said:
" @RiseofApocalypse:  I post the scan showing his multiversal feat and you still don't even get it you Galactus fanboy. That's not even what the scan says.  

@Hellos: I just assume it's showing Unicron beginning to consume the multiverse again after he found out it had been reborn. Unicron is an multiversal consumer. "

Please tell us when he talks about universeS or multi-verse. Please. I don't see it being mentioned anywhere. It was said that he released a blast that took TRILLIONS of years to destroy ONE universe. And then he awoke and then started to destroy another universe in the same way. Get. Your. Facts. Straight.
SSJ5_Goku-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SSJ5_Goku-San
@Hellos said:
" @Superman2099 said:
"@Hellos: I just assume it's showing Unicron beginning to consume the multiverse again after he found out it had been reborn. Unicron is an multiversal consumer. "
It's showing him in the void of nothingness, the remaining portions of realms converging to create a big bang and poof new universe that Unicron is smashing rocks in with a mace. Theres no him sucking up the TF multiverse like a slushi and such. "
Did you read the scans said only once? He destroyed the former TF multiverse but there was just enough small fragments of the destroyed multiverse to give rebirth to the transformers multiverse and Unicron eventually finds out about the multiverse being reborn again and sets out to consume it again. The Unicron smashing on the rock thing is just showing Unicron's out to destroy the multiverse again. 
stafikking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By stafikking

*gasp* incredible, I've never had 2 people on ,my side before. You know, the thing is, most people here don't have a clue about Primus or Unicron's power. If you ever want proof, we always try to post some for you, but it's just that the evidence comes from such a big range that it's hard to convey it all in a few pictures / scans / vids etc. 

Here is a fact, one more time, and please don't ignore it, answer it.

A portion of Primus's power is able to create, destroy, reshape and rule for eternity a universe / multiverse. ( the portion being the omega lock with keyes, and the evidence being in the show etc. )

So if a portion of Primus's power is able to do all that, Imagine what full power primus can do. Not only that, but Unicron is a bit more powerful than Primus. So here is how it breaks down. 

3: lock with keyes, able to destroy, create, reshape, and rule an entire Universe / Multiverse 

2: Primus is WAYYYYYYY above the lock and keyes since they are just a little portion of his power 

3: Unicron is a bit stronger than Galactus. 

So basically, Unicron or Primus can solo Galactus with 2 eyes closed and 1 hand behind their back.

Also, Omniverse is all universes real or imagined. As far as I know, their is no fictional character capable of affecting our universe.

SSJ5_Goku-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SSJ5_Goku-San
@stafikking:  Said it better than me. But these guys are still gonna say Galactus beats them in the end.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Hellos
@Superman2099 said:
"Did you read the scans said only once? He destroyed the former TF multiverse but there was just enough small fragments of the destroyed multiverse to give rebirth to the transformers multiverse and Unicron eventually finds out about the multiverse being reborn again and sets out to consume it again. The Unicron smashing on the rock thing is just showing Unicron's out to destroy the multiverse again.  "

Theres only one scan of a piece of a page where I'm being told nothing about him destroying their multiverse and that infact what was left of the realms converged to create a new universe.  

Rock = multiverse slurpy?
stafikking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By stafikking
@Lantern Prime said:
"@stafikking said:
I had the same problem when debatign TF when I came on this site 3 yrs ago thats why I stopped doing those threads... "

It's pretty obvious that transfans aren't welcome here, or will be ignored. It's a shame really, since that is one of the few things that I know alot about.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@RiseofApocalypse said:
"@stafikking said:

Observe: 

"    

"

Im reposting that again. Galactus destroys them both in less than a second via single blast from the Ultimate Nullifier. 

stafikking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By stafikking

Primus and Unicron essentially have limitless / rechargable power. As seen by the fact that even over an eternity / all of their life they have never had to eat / consume energy. In fact, Unicron is perfectly capable of surviving for an eternity in the nothingness of nothing, ( it shows how their power never needs refueling ). 

Galactus ( has to eat every month ) < Unicron or Primus ( limitless power ) :)
stafikking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By stafikking
@RiseofApocalypse: 

And i'm saying again that it won't affect them. Why, well simple, They each have the power to destroy, create, reshape, rule a multiverse with ease. So guys who have been trading blows on the multiverse level aren't gonna suffer from a single UN blast. Again, please answer my point.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Hellos
@stafikking said:

"@RiseofApocalypse:  And i'm saying again that it won't affect them. Why, well simple, They each have the power to destroy, create, reshape, rule a multiverse with ease. So guys who have been trading blows on the multiverse level aren't gonna suffer from a single UN blast. Again, please answer my point."

Ah so with 10 planet busting attack each they can rule the multiverse with ease? 

Cool.
stafikking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By stafikking

NO, the 10 planet busters is just what Unicron decided to attack optimus with. They each have power on  a multiversal level. As seen by every thing I said, and by every thing you see them do in the shows/comics, and by all the other evidence.