Prime Whitebeard vs. (Post Nuke) Ant King Meruem

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Omniscience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Two titans, from the One Piece and Hunter X Hunter universes, respectively.

Fight takes place in the Sahara Desert, fight takes place 200m apart.

Win by KO or submission only, fair fight with no prep or hard feelings.

Who wins?

Omniscience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Omniscience.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one even knows how strong Whitebeard was in his prime.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kyrees

prime whitebeard doesn't exist

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marineford Whitebeard probably wins. Mereum was powerful and probably faster than Whitebeard but his speed wouldn't be too much for Whitebeard (he deals with massively hypersonic people pretty well) and Whitebeard's attacking power is up to the task of hurting Mereum. (The nuke, which was about city level, would still wreck him and Whitebeard's attacks are well above that).

Also, Mereum was slowly deteriorating and dying post nuke so the longer the fight goes on the worse his chances are.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whitebeard is over rated as are a lot of characters in One Piece, Mereum is a dude that fires nukes from his hands and travels miles in seconds and his feats aren't based around the fact that people he fights are this or that. Mereum for the stomp.

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pikachumonster

@themagicstik: wasn't that after he absorbed two of his royal guards? By himself, I didn't see anything big other than tanking dragon dive and netero's ultimate attack... I couldn't tell how powerful netero's attack were, but whitebeard was easily making earthquakes that crushed marine ford..

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mereum tanked a point blank nuke....

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mereum tanked a point blank nuke....

i dont think that count as "tanking" because after the mini nuke he was practically dead

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: wasn't that after he absorbed two of his royal guards? By himself, I didn't see anything big other than tanking dragon dive and netero's ultimate attack... I couldn't tell how powerful netero's attack were, but whitebeard was easily making earthquakes that crushed marine ford..

Yes it was after he absorbed his 2 lieutenants that he got that powerful which is what I'm assuming the OP is refering to by "post-nuke".

Netshyster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whitebeard is over rated as are a lot of characters in One Piece, Mereum is a dude that fires nukes from his hands and travels miles in seconds and his feats aren't based around the fact that people he fights are this or that. Mereum for the stomp.

Nah, Bleach characters are overrated in combat terms not One Piece characters.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik said:

Nah, Bleach characters are overrated in combat terms not One Piece characters.

I think you mean to say underrated. Before the Soul Society arc Byakuya got calced @ Mach 16, by the end of the soul society Arc Ichigo matches and beats Byakuya's speed, next arc Ichigo get's blitzed by Grimmjow who is tiers below Ulquiorra who is tiers below Aizen and Ichigo powers up and beats them all one by one each encounter getting stronger and stronger and faster and faster. Ichigo beat Ulquiorra who cassually throwing off nuke+ sized attacks and Ichigo compacted that level explosion with one hand unharmed.

Yeah Bleach beats the other HST as far as Strength, Speed, Endurance, Power, and it's not even close besides maybe pure lifting feats in One Piece but it's easy to assume that Bleach characters are easily 100 tons + considering that Ichigo could cassually block attacks from Jidanbo (or however you spell it) back before he even got Bankai and that dude was like 1000x bigger than Ichigo and wielding two massive metal battle axes.

Omniscience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@simon_the_digger: Sengoku stated that Whitebeard had the power to "destroy the world", which may give an indication of his former destructive capacity.

Omniscience.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@themagicstik: Tell me,What was the last time where a One Piece character(s)been facing off against the JLA or Avengers.Because a decent amount of viners believe Bleach(and a bit of Naruto) characters can take on Justice League,Avengers,or X-Men high tiers characters.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kyrees

@omniscience: and yet he can't destroy marineford even when he's trying to do so. blank character statements like that of sengoku are not admissible.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheMagicStik

@homicidalmaniac: Not sure what your point is, I'm advocating for Bleach being more powerful.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@themagicstik: My main point is that Bleach(and Naruto)get more fan wank than One Piece.Sure,OP does get overrated by a few fans in the battle forum.In the full scape of the HST wanking,One Piece isn't the main series that get the most wank in the battle forums.Most of the OP wank come around it compare against the other big mangas.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DeathHero61

WB gets stomped, too slow and meruem is just overall incredibly powerful.

Omniscience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Omniscience

@kyrees: I think you'll find he was at the point of death, terminally ill, and was holding back due to Ace-kun being held hostage.

When WB saw that Ace had passed away and subsequently been evacuated, he actually destroyed Marineford as a side-effect of striking Akainu just once, due to the fact that Akainu was Ace's killer.

If that was all that was required of WB to completely destroy the Ford, despite his age, injuries and ailments, it's pretty safe to assume that a solid strike from Prime WB could be a whole lot more devastating.

Omniscience.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think you mean to say underrated. Before the Soul Society arc Byakuya got calced @ Mach 16, by the end of the soul society Arc Ichigo matches and beats Byakuya's speed, next arc Ichigo get's blitzed by Grimmjow who is tiers below Ulquiorra who is tiers below Aizen and Ichigo powers up and beats them all one by one each encounter getting stronger and stronger and faster and faster. Ichigo beat Ulquiorra who cassually throwing off nuke+ sized attacks and Ichigo compacted that level explosion with one hand unharmed.

Omniscience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: So you think WB's precognition Haki couldn't cope with that much speed?

Omniscience.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kyrees

@omniscience: it never said that he was holding back his gura-gura mi powers because of ace and it really won't matter if he was sick or dying. he did several mega quakes that couldn't even fully level marineford.

you call a building just standing destroyed ? seriously, luffy can destroy buildings better than that in marineford. sengoku's statement was blank at that point.

do we assume things that didn't happen at all ? you might as well say whitebeard can destroy the world with a pinkie for that matter.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: So you think WB's precognition Haki couldn't cope with that much speed?

Omniscience.

I was quoting @themagicstik's post because he said that Mereum wins because "his feats aren't based around the fact that people he fights are this or that", and then his explanation for why Ichigo is so great is the people he fights are this and that. Pretty contradictory.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@omniscience: it never said that he was holding back his gura-gura mi powers because of ace and it really won't matter if he was sick or dying. he did several mega quakes that couldn't even fully level marineford.

You think being sick and dying doesn't affect a person's performance? That's utter nonsense.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kyrees

@nickzambuto: it doesn't really matter at this point because we don't even know what he could have done if he were not sick or dying because he never showed it. i could do an extreme assumption to it and i can land in hot water. i can do a weak one to it and someone like you would bite it. in the end, it's all assumption and it is even greatly hindered by how his undetailed sickness sapped him of an undetermined amount of power.

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By pikachumonster

@kyrees: I think his strongest gura gura no mix attack was stopped by the three admirals combining their haki into a shield.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kyrees

@pikachumonster: his strongest gura gura was after ace died, that was after the admirals had their shields up

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By pikachumonster

@kyrees: hmmm, i guess. I was convinced it was the one before cause Sengokuwas saying "strongest man is about to attack!".. But I think you're right

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@simon_the_digger: Sengoku stated that Whitebeard had the power to "destroy the world", which may give an indication of his former destructive capacity.

Omniscience.

yeah, I know, sounds like a hyperbole to me.

Avatar image for thefantastictesticle
TheFantasticTesticle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All WB needs is one hand. He doesn't even have to move. He doesn't even need his DF. Meruem comes at him then WB punches his shit to oblivion. The gaps in both speed and DC are immense. WB fodderizes Meruem.

morgadc1887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meruem, some of you clearly don't know what omniscience means

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Meruem, some of you clearly don't know what omniscience means

Since was Meruem omniscient?

OT: Even Ussop cooks him

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 cocacolaman  Moderator

wut

Dusk69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WB steps on the ant, literally.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Somebody lock this shit.

Sick Edward solos the verse

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whitebeard stomps him and the Hunter X Hunter verse

Sky__Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whitebeard stomps

DCEU_Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a mismatch, even Doflamingo would solo HxH, let alone Whitebeard.

Avatar image for killerinstinct1
KillerInsTincT1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO Meruem bilitzes the slow Giant and pulverise him, WB is never tagging Meryem nor does he have the durabilty to tank him for long, Meryem is too smart, too hax and can spam hill vaporization attacks which equals 571 Megatons

https://cablescalculations.wordpress.com/2020/03/18/hunter-x-hunter-chimera-ant-arc-feats-pt-5/

again im waiting for the feats that OP scales to even hypersonic speeds let alone MHS like meruem

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ussop solo the verse.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even 8 years ago we had people saying Meruem tanked a nuke, huh.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KillerInsTincT1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz:

How so? Show me please, I've been asking for a OP speed feat or calc that is not based on false premises (light speed shit)

Meryem is High Hypersonic way way more intelligent, tactician, can spam 571 Megaton blasts, can fly, control cellular sphores, Nen etc, it's a one sided match up in his favor

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm a corpse vs a corpse... but actually Primebeard drops Meruem while taking a nap, complete mismatch.

Even Water 7 Blueno statues and one shots Meruem no nevermind you don't even need Blueno grab Skypeia Zoro heck grap Alabasta Crocodile and he could win against Meruem.

KillerInsTincT1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we're gonna play that game killua rips his head off, meruem is overkill

numbersmatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers