#1 Posted by hyiena (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor vs Hulk
#2 Posted by whacknasty (5623 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll have to go with Thor for now...Going by Prime's list of abilities here, the only thing that I saw that may be something Thor hasnt dealt with a lot (to my knowledge) is the "will power based constructs"... 

Anyone have a small list of feats for Prime maybe?
#3 Posted by King Saturn (224426 posts) - - Show Bio
Thor would beatdown Prime... 
#4 Posted by weapon x badazz (638 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor beats him up
#5 Posted by hyiena (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

Once he lifted an entire outdoor gym with relative ease. He survived a close proximity explosion of several nuclear warheads. he can fly at a Mach-level of velocity. And his powers are limited only by his subconscious aspirations.
#6 Posted by OmegaRed86 (505 posts) - - Show Bio
@hyiena:  But he can fight someone with the same capabilities and is a hardened warrior with Mjornir on his side.  Plus, Thor has fought tougher beings by himself and finds a way to win.

Thor wins, but it would be a great battle.  I would like to know how he uses those "constructs" in a fight though.
#7 Posted by hyiena (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

He's really a little kids so how he  looks and his powers depend alot on what he thinks is cool.One time he fought the lizard helping spiderman and became spiderprime a mixture of himself and spiderman.
#8 Posted by OmegaRed86 (505 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins.  He'll beat the little kid right out of his ass.
"No mere child could best Thor in combat! Be Gone!"

#9 Edited by hyiena (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought that  Prime is strong but he tires fast and thor has much more fight experience.
#10 Posted by BillyBonzo (418 posts) - - Show Bio

thor would beat down prime 

#11 Edited by Ownerz (1122 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime is one of the weakest Superman clones I know of

@hyiena

said:

"    
  Once he lifted an entire outdoor gym with relative ease. "

Do you know how laughable that feat is, Ironman has better strength feats than Prime and Tony figured out how to fly to the Sun and back during the 60s he doesn't almost die when subjected to the vacuum of space
#12 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ownerz said:
" Prime is one of the weakest Superman clones I know of

@hyiena

said:

"    

Do you know how laughable that feat is, Ironman has better strength feats than Prime and Tony figured out how to fly to the Sun and back during the 60s he doesn't almost die when subjected to the vacuum of space "
he's not a superman clone, he's a clone of captain marvel
#13 Posted by King Saturn (224426 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut said:
" @Ownerz said:
" Prime is one of the weakest Superman clones I know of

@hyiena

said:

"    

Do you know how laughable that feat is, Ironman has better strength feats than Prime and Tony figured out how to fly to the Sun and back during the 60s he doesn't almost die when subjected to the vacuum of space "
he's not a superman clone, he's a clone of captain marvel "
yep