Prime Superman One Million vs Silver Surfer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#101  Edited By Jestersmiles

@mysticmedivh said:

@masterkungfu said:

@jestersmiles: I asked you first but since you won't answer

prime uses his 5D Imp powers and source knowledge to either strip norrin of his PC, warp him out of existence or send him into the source wall where he can't escape

Does he actually have any reality warping feats?

No Caption Provided

Nope, he needed a other super man to help him do this feat. Lzyxm Ltpkz

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@masterkungfu: What this guy said. Supes even before or not sundipped has survived source wall, pretty sure that would kill SS alone lol

@fallingcliffs: the only one living in denial is you but at least you confirm you are just making silly assumption.

Nah I beg to differ, the facts don't like. SS has been beaten by people Prime would destroy in seconds flat. Stop silly assumption.

Primes power>>>>>>>>>>>SS. The end.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Jestersmiles

@fallingcliffs said:

@masterkungfu: What this guy said. Supes even before or not sundipped has survived source wall, pretty sure that would kill SS alone lol

@jestersmiles said:

@fallingcliffs: the only one living in denial is you but at least you confirm you are just making silly assumption.

Nah I beg to differ, the facts don't like. SS has been beaten by people Prime would destroy in seconds flat. Stop silly assumption.

keep low balling SS, w/e. Can't you go some where else to make assumptions?

Primes power>>>>>>>>>>>SS. yeah Prime powers that you just made up in your head lol.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By mysticmedivh

@fallingcliffs said:

@jestersmiles said:

keep low balling SS, w/e. Don't you have some where else to make assumptions?

Hey, you there! It's not lowballing. Those feats happened in cannon and it's totally not PIS or anything.

Superman would absolutely obliterstomp Surfer in an attosecond.

Superman with a Kryptonite bullet in his head >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Silver Surfer.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles said:

@fallingcliffs said:

@jestersmiles said:

keep low balling SS, w/e. Don't you have some where else to make assumptions?

Hey, you there! It's not lowballing. Those feats happened in cannon and it's totally not PIS or anything.

Superman would absolutely obliterstomp Surfer in an attosecond.

Superman with a Kryptonite bullet in his head >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Silver Surfer.

I love how these two don't even know the character they are defending lol.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@masterkungfu no worries dude, you're not crazy. Some folks on here obviously don't know who Superman Prime is or how his powers work *shrugs*

@jestersmiles said:

@fallingcliffs said:

@jestersmiles said:

Primes power>>>>>>>>>>>SS. yeah Prime powers that you just made up in your mind lol.

Hey keep lowballing Prime brah, and ignoring power feats too ;)

Oh the irony of the bolded part...

I didn't know comic book panel=powers made up in my mind? hmm guess I control the writer magically? lol Ahh Marvel fans...they crack me up. First Thanos can beat Presence, now SS can beat Godly Superman lol...gets better and better.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: I agree. You're not crazy, no worries. It's obvious some people here don't know who Prime 1 million is.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu no worries dude, you're not crazy. Some folks on here obviously don't know who Superman Prime is or how his powers work *shrugs*

@jestersmiles said:

@fallingcliffs said:

@jestersmiles said:

Primes power>>>>>>>>>>>SS. yeah Prime powers that you just made up in your mind lol.

Hey keep lowballing Prime brah, and ignoring power feats too ;)

Oh the irony of the bolded part...

I didn't know comic book panel=powers made up in my mind? hmm guess I control the writer magically? lol Ahh Marvel fans...they crack me up. First Thanos can beat Presence, now SS can beat Godly Superman lol...gets better and better.

Not low balling no one, unlike you I know what i am talking about. Keep making assumptions you are an expert at that.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: I agree. You're not crazy, no worries. It's obvious some people here don't know who Prime 1 million is.

coming from the guys who could not even mention one of his feats , this comment is beyond Hilarious.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@ jestersmiles: You know what youre talking about? Lol keep dreaming, you clearly are in denial and dont know prime one million stomps ss.

I did actually, perhaps you have difficulty reading? Cause i posted link showing his feats. Derp.

Whats hilarious is you denying ss getting koed by farmers lol. Thats sad now. So much for 'cosmic awareness'

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@ jestersmiles: My credibilitys fine, thanks but as ive said you want to ignore canon crappy showing of 'the mighty SS' be my guest.

Sa link shows the scans o referred to, still youve yet to post a single scan so save it.

Oh I have actually read the comic, unlike you Im not wasting time trolling topics with stupid gifs nobody cares for. Lol@this guy repeating everything i say, i alreadybsaid sad. Cant you be oroginsl? Wait...marvel fan, silly me. Guy you truly are a clown. Accurate username, I know why you chose it.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ jestersmiles: And your credibility is based off what? Youre the one whos knows nothing lol. Not a single link or scan, ss loses sucker. Deal with it.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asskicker

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Jestersmiles

@fallingcliffs said:

@ jestersmiles: And your credibility is based off what? Youre the one whos knows nothing lol. Not a single link or scan, ss loses sucker. Deal with it.

how bad are you?

@mysticmedivh said:

@masterkungfu said:

@jestersmiles: I asked you first but since you won't answer

prime uses his 5D Imp powers and source knowledge to either strip norrin of his PC, warp him out of existence or send him into the source wall where he can't escape

Does he actually have any reality warping feats?

No Caption Provided

Nope, he needed a other super man to help him do this feat. Lzyxm Ltpkz

And you call yourself a debater? Wow. Try scrolling up for once... WOW...

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Prime roflstomps SS

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@theclassicion: yup.

@ jestersmiles: You dont even debate, lol did he just call someone else a troll?

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#121  Edited By Saint_Sophie
Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

Asskicker

I don't take pleasure in dealing with bads but it must be done.

Wat

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Jestersmiles
Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@jestersmiles said:

@frisky4 said:

Asskicker

Wat

I thought you where referring to me kicking A$$

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@jestersmiles said:

@frisky4 said:

Asskicker

Wat

Oh no, the OP said "Badass Vs Asskicker" and I assume "Asskicker" was Silver Surfer. I thought your comment was flagging me because I swore, so I replied with "wat."

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Jestersmiles

@frisky4 said:

@jestersmiles said:

@frisky4 said:

@jestersmiles said:

@frisky4 said:

Asskicker

Wat

Oh no, the OP said "Badass Vs Asskicker" and I assume "Asskicker" was Silver Surfer. I thought your comment was flagging me because I swore, so I replied with "wat."

I will never flagged a cool cat such as your self. Especially one with a Virgil avatar :). Btw what happen to your cav?

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theclassicion said:

Go troll some where else.

Don't be mad you Marvel troll, just cuz Prime would godstomp Norrin and you know it

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ jestersmiles: You dont even debate, lol did he just call someone else a troll?

Lol if he thinks Surfer wins then thats his problem, I bet reason why he thinks Surfer wins is cuz oh he will drain Prime or make red sun radiation and all that nonsense, in case he doesn't know none of that will work on Prime in the slightest

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By TheClassicIon

@jestersmiles said:

@fallingcliffs said:

@ jestersmiles: You dont even debate, unless trolling counts.

The only troll I see is you. But what happen to your claim of me not showing anything? oh right as always you where wrong.

Lol says the guy who thinks Surfer can take on Superman Prime one mill lmfao...and learn to spell, its "were" no "h" lol

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I prefer Supes over Surfer any day, but he loses here. Aside from assumptions made from fanfiction, we don't really have any true grasp of this Supes potential, nor has he done anything impressive that lives up to said fanfiction. >_>.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theclassicion said:

@jestersmiles said:

@theclassicion said:

Go troll some where else.

Don't be mad you Marvel troll, just cuz Prime would godstomp Norrin and you know it

Marvel troll? man how bad are you? but seriously though go bother someone else with your crap.

You called me out of nowhere telling me nonsense and calling me troll lmao and now you can't handle the heat and ask me to back off ? lol you are just a little coward as far as I can see

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: Every CaV I've been in just stopped, lol, but I don't really mind. BTW, it's Vergil. Virgil is from Dante's Inferno.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theclassicion said:

@fallingcliffs said:

Lol if he thinks Surfer wins then thats his problem, I bet reason why he thinks Surfer wins is cuz oh he will drain Prime or make red sun radiation and all that nonsense, in case he doesn't know none of that will work on Prime in the slightest

No it's because prime is featless, so yeah deal with it. Unless you can provide me with such feats. I be glad to concede.

He is not featless, go read DC One Million, Kal Kent(Silver Age levels) would destroy Surfer, Prime is >>>>>>>> Kal Kent, you do the math Marvel troll

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By mysticmedivh

@fallingcliffs But in all seriousness though, I'm quite positive I've seen just about every scan involving SPOM there is, and nowhere do I recall him being immune to Kryptonite, magic, etc.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theclassicion said:

@jestersmiles said:

@theclassicion said:

@fallingcliffs said:

No it's because prime is featless, so yeah deal with it. Unless you can provide me with such feats. I be glad to concede.

He is not featless, go read DC One Million, Kal Kent(Silver Age levels) would destroy Surfer, Prime is >>>>>>>> Kal Kent, you do the math Marvel troll

Kal kent is not prime and it not called math it called assumption. Try harder.

Bla bla bla....yada yada yada

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Jestersmiles

@mysticmedivh said:

@fallingcliffs But in all seriousness though, I'm quite positive I've seen just about every scan involving SPOM there is, and nowhere do I recall him being immune to Kryptonite, magic, etc.

Why even ask him that? all he going to do is

1. Repeat the same nonsense he been saying
  2. Link you to Screwattack...again
  3. Link you to some fan made wiki

At this point us being here is pointless.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theclassicion said:

@jestersmiles said:

@theclassicion said:

@jestersmiles said:

@theclassicion said:

@fallingcliffs said:

Aww did the troll run out of things to say?

it ok, chin up.

No Caption Provided

Go back to grade school lmao your grammar is poor xD, you need help

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By mysticmedivh

@jestersmiles said:

@theclassicion said:

@jestersmiles said:

@theclassicion said:

@jestersmiles said:

@theclassicion said:

@fallingcliffs said:

it ok, chin up.

No Caption Provided

You forgot to add a period.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@theclassicion: yeah the guy clearly doesnt know much about prime, prob a kid lol

@mysticmedivh: I seem to recall a scan or guide concerning his power stating he was immune to magic and green k, i'll see if i can find it.

@ jestersmiles: nah pretty sure most here can see youre the one trolling. Youre the one whos failed to show anything. Ss loses to farmers lol. Read it and weep. And all you is

A.troll

B. Troll

C.TROLL!

D. all of the above

Also who listed wiki links? Lol, wow...gotta love it, this dude trolls hard then accuses others of such without evidence. I Pity this kid.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theclassicion: yeah the guy clearly doesnt know much about prime, prob a kid lol

@mysticmedivh: I seem to recall a scan or guide concerning his power stating he was immune to magic and green k, i'll see if i can find it.

@ jestersmiles: nah pretty sure most here can see youre the one trolling.

Oh wow you came back. What a surprised...

Of course we do and it's you and "ClassicIon". Simple.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theclassicion said:

@jestersmiles said:

@theclassicion said:

@jestersmiles said:

@theclassicion said:

@jestersmiles said:

@theclassicion said:

@fallingcliffs said:

it ok, chin up.

No Caption Provided

You forgot to add a period.

Lol nope, I never add them, well in classes and other stuff I do but here I choose not to :)