no prep fight takes place in space
LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By LT1085

Links to there respective pages as listed in the forum rules please.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

i looked did not see this one
CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CylonDorado
@slacker the hacker:
Well what's it from?
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dont no what you mean
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm.... that's tough . I can't really say .

slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes i new this was good
gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By gobstakid777
@slacker the hacker said:
" yes i new this was good "
Lies! 

lol j/k 

But I think CA is gonna take this. The armor adapts to ANY threat
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Knightly1

I'd say Thought Robot. Prime 1 Mil was kinda over-hypered while the Thought Robot showed us something.
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

Golden Supes should win...
gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By gobstakid777
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" Golden Supes should win... "
What were golden supes powers? Wasn't he 5-d level
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@gobstakid777 said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" Golden Supes should win... "
What were golden supes powers? Wasn't he 5-d level "

yea he hd complete 5-d powers & was both connected & drawn power from Source & Presece... 
Not to mention haveing been in the sun a few centuries amping himto GodHood just by that alone... 

blds_bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By blds_bane

wish Golden Supes had more feats.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By sexy_merc

Thought Robot, pretty soundly.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By difficlus

Thought Robot adapts to any attack, heck it could even BFR a nigh-universal scale reality warper to un reality...

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Achilles.

Thought Robot

TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TonyMack510

Thought Robot GODOMP

The only Being that can beat Cosmic Armor Superman Thought Robot is the true God of the DCU the Primal Over Monitor.

Avatar image for fallenangel5991
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By fallenangel5991

Sadly, Thought Robot wins.  Thought Robot can possibly make it to Top 5 Most powerful beings in the DCU.

ckal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ckal

...why are there so many versions of Superman DC....

fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By fallenangel5991
@ckal:
cauz he's awesome.  lol
blds_bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By blds_bane

Can thought robot be beaten does he run out of juice or is he the ultimate being?

TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TonyMack510
@ckal said:
" ...why are there so many versions of Superman DC.... "
@fallenangel5991 said:
" @ckal: cauz he's awesome.  lol "
@ckal:@fallenangel5991:  There are so many Versions of Superman because he is the Greatest Super Hero of All Time and he paved the way for all comic book characters in America, i'll put it like this if it wasn't for Superman there would be no Marvel and even Stan Lee the God Father of Marvel said that himself, i seen this special on the History channel about Comic History and in it they discuss in detail about the Origin of Comic Books the characters and the Icons who started it all, and Stan Lee even said it from his own mouth that Superman Inspired him and tons of Marvel Comics Writers through the decades. So when people start to talk about the Marvel omniverse and all of there Powerful characters just remember that the creation and Inspiration of Superman made it possible for other great comic characters to make there mark on the world and draw millions of fans.
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TonyMack510
@blds_bane said:
" Can thought robot be beaten does he run out of juice or is he the ultimate being? "
@blds_bane:  Thought Robot can never be defeated he is the Ultimate Warrior created to destroy any threat no matter how powerful, the only being that can stop the Thought Robot is the Primal Over Monitor aka the true God of the DC Universe which would be considered the writers in reality lol
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Freefa11
@TonyMack510 said:
" @blds_bane said:
" Can thought robot be beaten does he run out of juice or is he the ultimate being? "
@blds_bane:  Thought Robot can never be defeated he is the Ultimate Warrior created to destroy any threat no matter how powerful, the only being that can stop the Thought Robot is the Primal Over Monitor aka the true God of the DC Universe which would be considered the writers in reality lol "
Mandrakk did a pretty good job of trashing the thing.
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By fallenangel5991

@Freefa11:

But Thought Robot still managed to take Mandrakk down in the end. 

fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By fallenangel5991
@blds_bane said:

"Can thought robot be beaten does he run out of juice or is he the ultimate being? "

Michael Demiurges and Lucifer Morningstar should be able to take him. 
Unbound Spectre has a chance too. 

Other than those three I don't really know.
manx422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By manx422

Cosmic Armor Superman

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Freefa11
@fallenangel5991 said:
"
@Freefa11:
But Thought Robot still managed to take Mandrakk down in the end.   "
Sure, but the thing was basically totaled in the process, which kind of refutes the idea that only the Overmonitor can defeat it.
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By fallenangel5991
@Freefa11:  There are still 3 or 4 beings that I can name on the top of my head that are above Thought Robot.
ckal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ckal
@TonyMack510:  I get it, and I'm absolutely sure that Superman inspired Stan Lee and many other creative minds. I'm not taking anything away from Superman. I guess IMO it just seems like a bit over kill. That's all.
Funcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Funcake

Literary is Golden Prime the second powerful beeing in DC, but I didnt saw some feats from him. Cosmic Armor beats Mandrak at Final Crisis and is literary DC´s ultimate weapon.

From feats alone I´m going with Thought Robot.

TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TonyMack510
@fallenangel5991 said:
" @blds_bane said:

"Can thought robot be beaten does he run out of juice or is he the ultimate being? "

Michael Demiurges and Lucifer Morningstar should be able to take him. Unbound Spectre has a chance too.  Other than those three I don't really know. "
@fallenangel5991:  I really don't see how they could beat the Thought Robot considering what the Thought Robot is capable of and i have read " Final Crisis Superman Beyond 3D " and from what i have seen i think Thought Robot beats Lucifer, Michael and unbound Spectre.

The only beings that can stop the Thought Robot is The Primal Over Monitor DC's True God, The TOAA Marvels true God, MOM the true God of Image, those are the only 3 i know that can stop Thought Robot because against anything else the Thought Robot just adapts and God Stomps the Thought Robot was made for that lol
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By termiteone4ever
@TonyMack510 said:
" @ckal said:
@fallenangel5991 said:
@ckal:@fallenangel5991:  There are so many Versions of Superman because he is the Greatest Super Hero of All Time and he paved the way for all comic book characters in America, i'll put it like this if it wasn't for Superman there would be no Marvel and even Stan Lee the God Father of Marvel said that himself, i seen this special on the History channel about Comic History and in it they discuss in detail about the Origin of Comic Books the characters and the Icons who started it all, and Stan Lee even said it from his own mouth that Superman Inspired him and tons of Marvel Comics Writers through the decades. So when people start to talk about the Marvel omniverse and all of there Powerful characters just remember that the creation and Inspiration of Superman made it possible for other great comic characters to make there mark on the world and draw millions of fans. "

Well said :)   
I even rememebr when the Xmen animated series first came out and he said it on VHS back in the days :)
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TonyMack510
@termiteone4ever said:
" @TonyMack510 said:
" @ckal said:
@fallenangel5991 said:
@ckal:@fallenangel5991:  There are so many Versions of Superman because he is the Greatest Super Hero of All Time and he paved the way for all comic book characters in America, i'll put it like this if it wasn't for Superman there would be no Marvel and even Stan Lee the God Father of Marvel said that himself, i seen this special on the History channel about Comic History and in it they discuss in detail about the Origin of Comic Books the characters and the Icons who started it all, and Stan Lee even said it from his own mouth that Superman Inspired him and tons of Marvel Comics Writers through the decades. So when people start to talk about the Marvel omniverse and all of there Powerful characters just remember that the creation and Inspiration of Superman made it possible for other great comic characters to make there mark on the world and draw millions of fans. "
Well said :)   I even rememebr when the Xmen animated series first came out and he said it on VHS back in the days :) "
@termiteone4ever:  Yup its true and i love the old X-Men cartoon that used to come on in the morning on Fox. I think that was the best X-Men animated series ever, all this new crap these days with the X-Men is horrible especially the show new animated show Wolverine and the X-Men in that show they only focus mainly on Wolverine which is ok but gets old very fast lol, now in the classic X-Men show that came on Fox was more like the comics brought to life and they focused on all of the characters instead of one and the stories were alot better written in those days.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By termiteone4ever
@TonyMack510 said:
@termiteone4ever:  Yup its true and i love the old X-Men cartoon that used to come on in the morning on Fox. I think that was the best X-Men animated series ever, all this new crap these days with the X-Men is horrible especially the show new animated show Wolverine and the X-Men in that show they only focus mainly on Wolverine which is ok but gets old very fast lol, now in the classic X-Men show that came on Fox was more like the comics brought to life and they focused on all of the characters instead of one and the stories were alot better written in those days. "

I agree 110% plus tax. Back in the days xmen was the Shhhh--t you know what mean:) 
I hear they are making it anime style now. i am curious to see that.
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By fallenangel5991
@Funcake said:
" Literary is Golden Prime the second powerful beeing in DC,
no.  no he's not.
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TonyMack510
@termiteone4ever said:
" @TonyMack510 said:
@termiteone4ever:  Yup its true and i love the old X-Men cartoon that used to come on in the morning on Fox. I think that was the best X-Men animated series ever, all this new crap these days with the X-Men is horrible especially the show new animated show Wolverine and the X-Men in that show they only focus mainly on Wolverine which is ok but gets old very fast lol, now in the classic X-Men show that came on Fox was more like the comics brought to life and they focused on all of the characters instead of one and the stories were alot better written in those days. "
I agree 110% plus tax. Back in the days xmen was the Shhhh--t you know what mean:) I hear they are making it anime style now. i am curious to see that. "
@termiteone4ever:  Yea id like to see it too i just hope its something like the Old X-Men cartoon in some way
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Achilles.

Thought Robot easy

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Achilles. said:
" Thought Robot easy "
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Assman
@difficlus said:
"Thought Robot adapts to any attack, heck it could even BFR a nigh-universal scale reality warper to un reality... "

Where does this line of thinking come from??
primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By primebonnick

thought Robot. Yea lucy and mikey can beat both thought

recordkeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By recordkeeper
@fallenangel5991 said:

@Freefa11:
But Thought Robot still managed to take Mandrakk down in the end.  

@TonyMack510 said:
@blds_bane said:
@blds_bane:  Thought Robot can never be defeated he is the Ultimate Warrior created to destroy any threat no matter how powerful, the only being that can stop the Thought Robot is the Primal Over Monitor aka the true God of the DC Universe which would be considered the writers in reality lol

Ok, wrong here...Mandrakk showed to be SUPERIOR, He was still willing to go on & fight while alot of the armour was broken beyond repair.  supes only won cause the over-monitor decided to consume mandrakk, helping supes...
YoungThriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By YoungThriller

What I don't get is how you can make a robot(by what means In it that allows it to I don't know,who can kill gods)It is insulting to even be called a god and beaten by a robot.I mean Superman prime 1 million is on some series god and comics steroids,He can do anything he wants thanks to the limitless power he has from traveling and learning  different powers.He can warp reality on a Universal scale.And I believe he can win this thanks to his countless centuries of training and his omniscients. He can find a way to beat the thought robot(come on you know everything there is to know so why not?Plus superman is incapable of dying,He is beyond death.Anything less than an absolute win is a spit in the face of gods everywhere.