JLA.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Strider1992

Primarchs should take this. Magnus is the MVP here. Time slow/stop and either Angron or Sanguinus take them out with their haxed weapons.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By nick_hero22

JLA

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Strider1992

@nick_hero22 said:

JLA

Reasons? I can't see how they are getting past Magnus's telepathy or his mere presence slowing down time. Without Magnus I would go with the JLA but with him there I don't see them getting past him.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nick_hero22

@Strider92 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

JLA

Reasons? I can't see how they are getting past Magnus's telepathy or his mere presence slowing down time. Without Magnus I would go with the JLA but with him there I don't see them getting past him.

Flash moves away to quick, before they have a chance to properly react Flash would have most likely disposed of them. Especially since morals are off, Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and Superman won't be holding back their speed.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Strider1992

@nick_hero22: Sanguinius reacts at FTL. A marine chanelled his a small part of part of his power and in his eyes lasers froze in mid air:

"he left the sarcophagus on Baal for the first time, but even that was a pale shadow compared to the majestic force running through him now. He was a hundred feet tall. He could see the passage of bolts and laser blasts as if they were suspended in the air."
Deus Encarmine

Sanguinius wasn't even the fastest primarch. The Night Haunter is credited as being the fastest so if lasers froze in mid air for Sanguinius then Night Haunter must have incredible reactions.

Then you have Magnus whose mere presence slows time:

"Magnus set foot on the causeway, and the normal tempo of time’s passage slowed, each raindrop falling as though in slow motion, the zigzagging traceries of lightning moving with infinite slowness."
A Thousand Sons pg 890

Bare in mind here this is just his presence he was not even trying. He can stop time entirely if he actually makes an effort.

So if Mangus's mere presence slows time. Then the JLA can only move as fast as they can in his aura (thats if Magnus doesn't decide to stop time entirely) which won't be anywhere near as fast as people who have FTL reactions. If they can only move in slow-mo that gives Magnus plenty of time to mindscrew them. He's an Alpha+ psyker (same rank as the Emperor so multiplantary scale) and for the people who can't be killed that way we have Sanguinus's spear which emits a blast of magic energy destroying anyone who doesn't bare the blood of the blood angel. I don't think anyone here has magic resistance and with morals off Sanguinius won't even hesitate:

"In combat, the spear can emit a blast of energy which vapourises anyone who doesn't have the blood of Sanguinius in his veins."
Spear of Telesto

As I said before without Magnus the JLA would win but if they can only move as fast as Magnus allows them I don't see them winning.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nick_hero22

@Strider92 said:

@nick_hero22: Sanguinius reacts at FTL. A marine chanelled his a small part of part of his power and in his eyes lasers froze in mid air:

"he left the sarcophagus on Baal for the first time, but even that was a pale shadow compared to the majestic force running through him now. He was a hundred feet tall. He could see the passage of bolts and laser blasts as if they were suspended in the air."
Deus Encarmine

Sanguinius wasn't even the fastest primarch. The Night Haunter is credited as being the fastest so if lasers froze in mid air for Sanguinius then Night Haunter must have incredible reactions.

Then you have Magnus whose mere presence slows time:

"Magnus set foot on the causeway, and the normal tempo of time’s passage slowed, each raindrop falling as though in slow motion, the zigzagging traceries of lightning moving with infinite slowness."
A Thousand Sons pg 890

Bare in mind here this is just his presence he was not even trying. He can stop time entirely if he actually makes an effort.

So if Mangus's mere presence slows time. Then the JLA can only move as fast as they can in his aura (thats if Magnus doesn't decide to stop time entirely) which won't be anywhere near as fast as people who have FTL reactions. If they can only move in slow-mo that gives Magnus plenty of time to mindscrew them. He's an Alpha+ psyker (same rank as the Emperor so multiplantary scale) and for the people who can't be killed that way we have Sanguinus's spear which emits a blast of magic energy destroying anyone who doesn't bare the blood of the blood angel. I don't think anyone here has magic resistance and with morals off Sanguinius won't even hesitate:

"In combat, the spear can emit a blast of energy which vapourises anyone who doesn't have the blood of Sanguinius in his veins."
Spear of Telesto

As I said before without Magnus the JLA would win but if they can only move as fast as Magnus allows them I don't see them winning.

This is new information

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Strider1992

@nick_hero22 said:

This is new information

Some of it I only learned recently. Spent the past few days digging up everything I could on the Primarchs. They have some pretty scary feats. Without Magnus the Primarchs put up a good fight due to their durability:

"The child that would come to be known as Konrad Curze (thats Night Haunters real name in case you didn't know :)) was first recorded as crashing through the surface and into the core of the night-shrouded world of Nostramo. The crust of Nostramo bore high quantities of the mineral adamantium, which provided the basis of the planet's immense mining and purifying industries."
Horus Heresy

So as a freaking kid 1 Primarch free fell through space and smashed into a planets core before climbing out unscathed. Thats as a child. Adult they're durability must be insane but without Magnus they would eventually lose due to the JLA's speed. Magnus's presence on the other hand turns the tables.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pokergeist

@nick_hero22: Hes right Nick. I recently learn this new info as well.

Magnus the Red auto slows time and Sanguines as well the rest Primarchs seem to have FTL Reactions.

So Flash cant solo nor Supes and WW Speed Blitz count for Didly.

Primarchs win with Magnus Emperor level Psy powers.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nick_hero22

@CadenceV2 said:

@nick_hero22: Hes right Nick. I recently learn this new info as well.

Magnus the Red auto slows time and Sanguines as well the rest Primarchs seem to have FTL Reactions.

So Flash cant solo nor Supes and WW Speed Blitz count for Didly.

Primarchs win with Magnus Emperor level Psy powers.

I should have never underestimated the Primarchs overpoweredness

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokergeist

@nick_hero22: The more Horus Heresy Books that are release the more OP the Primarchs are becoming. They never were this Bada$$ for the past 2 Decades.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Strider1992

@CadenceV2 said:

@nick_hero22: The more Horus Heresy Books that are release the more OP the Primarchs are becoming. They never were this Bada$$ for the past 2 Decades.

Yeah lol its like in the new books they are attempting to make them as overpowered as possible. I hear there's now a feat of a Primarch (Ferrus Manus) killing a C'tan with his bare hands which I call total BS on. How the hell do you kill a C'tan without any form of energy projection? Physical damage don't do squat! Calling PIS on that!

We also now have the Emperor as a possible reality warper due to him creating that Dyson thing on Mars from nothing but his mind. You wait a few more books and Magnus won't just be teleporting planets around he'll be TK crushing them for "thuh lolz!"

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#14  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

I still LOL that the dudes name is Lionel Johnson

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Strider1992

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

I still LOL that the dudes name is Lionel Johnson

Lion El'Jonson was named after the English poet Lionel Johnson. Heck Lionel Jonson wrote a poem called "The Dark Angel" hence the reason Jonson's Space Marine chapter is called the Dark Angels :) A nice piece of useless information for you there lol!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pokergeist

@Strider92: I can see Ferrus Manus killing the C'Tan Physicaly. It after all bonded with his hands and and he more than likely made some weapon to combat it from the get go. Remember C'Tan were all broken into Shards and only contain a certain portion (from city level to world level) Reality warping Power.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Strider1992

@CadenceV2: Good point I hadn't considered it being a shard. I just happen to come across the reference online and was like "Primarch beating a full C'tan with his bare fists? Something ain't right!"

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

could someone post a better pic for JLA?

Picturewise, Primarchs own JLA.. better pic plz..

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Strider92 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

JLA

Flash moves away to quick, before they have a chance to properly react Flash would have most likely disposed of them. Especially since morals are off, Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and Superman won't be holding back their speed.

Actually, that might not work because Magnus can use the warp to alter his speed, reaction and perception to far beyond lightspeed.

Know shouldn't bump but what ever.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL 2 years this time!

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vortex is the man! You tell em after 2 years bud!

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vortex is the man! You tell em after 2 years bud!

addikhabbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash has fought Zoom, who can also manipulate time. He literally speed blitz all the Primarchs.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primarchs stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumpity bump

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So is the slow down aura something that is always on or does he have to activate it?

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidolio: always there, he doesn't have to activate it...

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall: Does that mean he has it on during his day to day life because that would mean everybody he interacts with will be in slow motion and if he can control it does that mean he waits until somebody has something to say to him while waiting until that person comes up with something to say then speeding time back up or does he always have it suppressed? Does he not interact with people because how does he interact with his other primarchs in this situation? I would assume that he turns it off unless he’s so patient that he’s willing to wait for people to get near him to turn it down.

Avatar image for deactivated-62d9d4f7b5ce3
deactivated-62d9d4f7b5ce3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Primarchs .