Primal Monitor vs Presence

• 111 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@baron_von_santa: That's ONE writer....you know all writers like fans have different views of the characters (unless they created them their views are no more or less relevant than ours)

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By skyroid

@baron_von_santa said:

@skyroid: i am not underrating him. i am telling you what the writer himself said. being omnipotent inside the DCU, which has an infinite amount of universes is not enough for you?

misunderstood. i didnt say u underrated him. and Presence created DCU so u cant say he is only omnipotent inside DCU. does that mean he wasn't Omnipotent b4 he created DCU? to me he is always God in or out of his creation, b4 or after creating DCU.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@vaeternus: .....go complain to the writers if you do not like it. actually, you can just send them an email, or tell them that at comic con, which i can not go this time.

that is called different versions, and no writer have disagreed with the canvas concept.

do you know that some writers have made the presence not omnipotent? though that is neither here nor there. the presence in pre 52 is omnipotent, period. and the only thing above him is the writer, and the canvas.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: That's ONE writer....you know all writers like fans have different views of the characters (unless they created them their views are no more or less relevant than ours)

grant says one thing and while in comics written by other writer presence/yahweh is God. grant isn't the only writer.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Vaeternus

@baron_von_santa said:

@vaeternus: your just trolling now sir. you are repeating what i have already explained, and are trying to say the writer himself is wrong. you also are confusing new 52 with pre 52.

greater than any monitor.

you state things, but never actually have proof. the primal monitor is not just any monitor, it is the canvas. you are being confused by similar names.

please just stop, your embarrassing yourself (no offense). your posts confuse retcons, you do not give proof, and you are telling us that the writer himself is wrong. that is sad, if you want to make it different, then go and complain to grant morrison.

No, sir I am not. I call it how it is.

I'm not confusing anything, the OP never specified and as mods always say when that happens it's assumed current versions are used. That's just what I'm doing. Posting on various names doesn't help your case either.

I'm not embarrassing myself, you're clearly in a state of denial and are going on about "Grant Morrison" as if his view means something concrete and you yourself lacking proof...you have provided no more or less proof then I have. You find me a scan of Primal Monitor beating, killing someone on Presence's level of all people then I'll agree...til then you've proved nothing.

I really don't care what G. Morrison thinks not for nothing, nor should anyone else. Did he create either one of these characters? Does he have some rights over them? If not, irrelevant. If that's your argument it's a desperate one.....you're hiding behind a famous writer's opinion when I asked for PM's feats concerning him beating a being on par with Presence of all characters, that does not equal fact. One writer no less....

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa said:

@vaeternus: your just trolling now sir. you are repeating what i have already explained, and are trying to say the writer himself is wrong. you also are confusing new 52 with pre 52.

greater than any monitor.

you state things, but never actually have proof. the primal monitor is not just any monitor, it is the canvas. you are being confused by similar names.

please just stop, your embarrassing yourself (no offense). your posts confuse retcons, you do not give proof, and you are telling us that the writer himself is wrong. that is sad, if you want to make it different, then go and complain to grant morrison.

No, sir I am not. I call it how it is.

I'm not confusing anything, the OP never specified and as mods always say when that happens it's assumed current versions are used. That's just what I'm doing. Posting on various names doesn't help your case either.

I'm not embarrassing myself, you're clearly in a state of denial and are going on about "Grant Morrison" as if his view means something concrete and you yourself lacking proof...

I don't care what G. Morrison thinks, nor should anyone else. If that's your argument it's a desperate one.....

his one and only proof is what grant morrison stated like as if he is the one and only writer.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: he is omnipotent inside DC, but immensely powerful outside. lucifer created him own multiverse remember? he is powerful, but was shown as insignificant in the primal monitor. he was shaped by external forces (writers).

i wonder why you two hate the primal monitor so much as to disagree with the writers.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

@vaeternus said:

grant says one thing and while in comics written by other writer presence/yahweh is God. grant isn't the only writer.

Exactly my point. Apparently according to baron, he thinks Grant's opinions=facts. Yet seems to ignore the fact that various writers have written characters very differently, especially in this case where Presence is the creator of all and omnipotent so I really can't see how PM beats him. The only remote people Pre N52 who have would be GEB, currently nobody is higher much less can match Presence of DCU so I totally agree with you.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@skyroid: @vaeternus: okay, the presence created the DCU, which lucifer went out. grant morrison is only one example. the guy who wrote the lucifer series greed with it.

i gave many. you ignored the others. lucifer clearly went outside DCU. he needed a letter from the presence.

just ask bronze surfer, and almost anyone.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By skyroid

@baron_von_santa said:

@skyroid: he is omnipotent inside DC, but immensely powerful outside. lucifer created him own multiverse remember? he is powerful, but was shown as insignificant in the primal monitor. he was shaped by external forces (writers).

i wonder why you two hate the primal monitor so much as to disagree with the writers.

i dont hate characters. i like all character strong or weak if the story is good. so u admitted that he is omnipotent. now explain to me how does God become less of a God outside his creation? lucifer isn't omnipotent and don't say i am hating of lucifer, lucifer series was 10/10.

omnipotent being does not become less omnipotent, u cant weaken omnipotent. its like saying billion minus infinity is less than infinity. omnipotent is omnipotent u dont get any weaker.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@skyroid: he was clearly shown to be. feel like i am talking to two kids.

this is not a debate, this is me trying to get you two to think outside the box, and accept reality. if you still do not accept it, then just stop replying. because i give up. you can ask someone else.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By skyroid

@baron_von_santa said:

primal monitor was shown to be omnipotent? any proof? creating billion mandrakk wont make someone omnipotent. omnipotent does not have limit.

i am not trying to be mean if i believed a character is weaker than another even if the weaker character is my favorite i would admit he is weaker .

that post made me think that u have no proof and u deep down know presence is superior. i guess we're done. i dont expect u do admit that.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By skyroid

@baron_von_santa said:

this is not a debate, this is me trying to get you two to think outside the box, and accept reality. if you still do not accept it, then just stop replying. because i give up. you can ask someone else.

thats a dirty trick trying to make urself look like u/ur side/point of view isn't wrong by saying ur out of the conversation. that way opponent doesn't get the full satisfaction but i am satisfied

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@skyroid: was the presence ever actually shown to be omnipotent? same thing. the presence made DCU, the primal monitor is the thing outside.

that post made me think that u have no proof and u deep down know presence is superior. i guess we're done. i dont expect u do admit that.

lol, try not to see too deep into a simple comment. this is good advice, because you obviously will interpret wrong. if you really want to do this, there are several instances that show the presence to be not omnipotent. he needed Lucifer to know experience, he got his power usurped, he could not destroy the GEB.... though ignore all that, and say he is omnipotent. you have no proof, and have given any even up til now.

i am not saying the primal monitor is omnipotent, but it s above the presence, who is either not omnipotent, or omnipotent in DCU, and powerful outside. hard to understand, but you should try.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Vaeternus

@skyroid: Agreed. I'm starting to think some users on here have selective reading.

@ Baron_Von_Santa, So now you're depending upon other users ibecause you can't prove something? lol First it was writers, now other random users...SMH. Given as how I don't see every other major DCU writer agreeing with that or saying "Presence is not the most powerful DCU character" kind of proves what you say isn't true.

I will just kindly repeat what skyroid asks, where is there solid proof of PM being omnipotent and defeating someone on Presence's level...like EVER?

There, when this is supplied perhaps I'll change my view til then this is mere speculation and the Lucifer point is really irrelevant. Nobody has provided proof of HOW Presence loses here...all you guys are doing is lowballing Presence which is a bad argument.

If we're children, I guess you're the brick wall then because it's clear no matter how many times we ask we get nothing in return.

And currently in DCU, Lucifer is nothing like he was and Presence again confirmed he created everything. Must I post scans of him saying this? Really don't want to dig out my PS issues....

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: a trick? why do you always have to think like that? did you have some bad experience as a kid or something that left you like this?

really, ask someone else.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Presence is theee God.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus: overall, you have never given proof. yet i have given many.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Vaeternus

@baron_von_santa: You pulling the fanboy card? That's too funny.... I have though, Presence is Omnipotent and creator of the DCU. PM has little to no chance here....simply put but whatever. I'm not going to flame you or try to convince you otherwise if you choose to ignore the facts about WHAT the Presence is.

You haven't given proof. All you've done is rant about Grant Morrison's opinions(which isn't proof btw)

Presence is omnipotent. PM is NOT omnipotent=instant proof Presence wins. Definition of Omnipotent:

@mikep12@retconcrisis@dorukesin@spm1m If you guys want to chime in, if not understand lol but I know you guys read DC a lot as well.

@demonknights said:

Presence is theee God.

Yup.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: was the presence ever actually shown to be omnipotent? same thing. the presence made DCU, the primal monitor is the thing outside.

lol, try not to see too deep into a simple comment. this is good advice, because you obviously will interpret wrong. if you really want to do this, there are several instances that show the presence to be not omnipotent. he needed Lucifer to know experience, he got his power usurped, he could not destroy the GEB.... though ignore all that, and say he is omnipotent. you have no proof, and have given any even up til now.

i am not saying the primal monitor is omnipotent, but it s above the presence, who is either not omnipotent, or omnipotent in DCU, and powerful outside. hard to understand, but you should try.

how many time will u change wat u say? one time u said u never said presence WASNT omnipotent, now u say PM isn't omnipotent and for whatever reason u think God is only omnipotent while inside his creation. what was he b4 he made DCU? dude God is God. and read lucifer series and many other dc comics it has been stated presence/yahweh IS God omnipotent. so i don't see how he can be below a non omnipotent and non omniscient being. plz this idiot like me doesn't understand this idiot kid needs to understand how omnipotent is beaten by non omnipotent and for whatever reason God is less than God outside of his creation

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By DemonKnights

Presence is theee God.Phantom stranger is Judas. Also, it's been shown that hades answers to lucifer. So there's gods like Greek gods and such and then there is theee God. That's why the spectre is his lap dog and all angels answer to him.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: @vaeternus: look, you say i have never given proof, yet i told you two writers have accepted this concept, and grant morrison said we, which means him and other writers.

your trying to say the writers are wrong, and i have never even seen the most dedicated of fanboys do that.

i have given proof, you have given statements made by yourself, and ignored everything.

IT WAS SHOWN HE WAS LESS, I TOLF YOU MANY TIMES. SHOWN IN THE LUCIFER SERIES. now, please, stop tagging me.

i will let you guys have the last word, (because for some reason, you guys always think that counts as a win).

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Presence is theee God.Phantom stranger is Judas. Also, it's been shown that hades answers to lucifer. So there's gods like Greek gods and such and then there is theee God. That's why the spectre is his lap dog and all angels answer to him.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus: .....go complain to the writers if you do not like it. actually, you can just send them an email, or tell them that at comic con, which i can not go this time.

that is called different versions, and no writer have disagreed with the canvas concept.

do you know that some writers have made the presence not omnipotent? though that is neither here nor there. the presence in pre 52 is omnipotent, period. and the only thing above him is the writer, and the canvas.

would u be kind enough to instead of edit to just make a new post, thxs.

"do you know that some writers have made the presence not omnipotent?" writer CAN do that but plz tell a name or 2 of comic stating/showing Presence/God/yahweh as not omnipotent.

"though that is neither here nor there" OKKKAAAYYY whatever that means plz elaborate

" the presence in pre 52 is omnipotent, period. " how many times do u change ur mind? and now do u think new 52 Presence isn't God? btw God=Omnipotent+omniscient+omnipresent

"only thing above him is the writer, and the canvas" i feel like crying right now. how is a canvas superior than God?

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: @vaeternus: okay, the presence created the DCU, which lucifer went out. grant morrison is only one example. the guy who wrote the lucifer series greed with it.

presence created dcu we know that and lucifer went out we know that. example of wat? wat did the author of lucifer agree too?

i gave many. you ignored the others. lucifer clearly went outside DCU. he needed a letter from the presence.

ok he needed letter to go outside so what? lucifer=not omnipotent.

just ask bronze surfer, and almost anyone.

i dont know who they are and ask them wat?

right now i really wish i am getting banned...

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Vaeternus

@baron_von_santa: Grant morrison does NOT represent ALL writers....proof of this? More speculation...we haven't ignored anything, you're ignoring what we say concerning who and what presence is...I still see no proof showing PM beating someone on Presence's scale....

Is Grant Morrison the official representative of the DCU Writers council? lol Cause if he is, this is new news to me...

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By DemonKnights
skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By skyroid

@baron_von_santa said:

@skyroid: @vaeternus: look, you say i have never given proof, yet i told you two writers have accepted this concept, and grant morrison said we, which means him and other writers. WE to wat?

your trying to say the writers are wrong, and i have never even seen the most dedicated of fanboys do that.

i have given proof, you have given statements made by yourself, and ignored everything.

proofs?

IT WAS SHOWN HE WAS LESS, I TOLF YOU MANY TIMES. SHOWN IN THE LUCIFER SERIES. now, please, stop tagging me.

less wat plz dont leave sentence incomplete and then "its like talking to wall and kids" we cant read ur minds.

i will let you guys have the last word, (because for some reason, you guys always think that counts as a win).

plz plz plz tell me wat are ur proofs one more time cause i seen nothing. also plz post new post instead of editing its hard to keep track of ur edits

list the proofs u have that presence is below primal monitor.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By skyroid

@van_cere said:

@uchiha454: a stalemate is not likely @demonknights: look, your the guy who knows nothing about comics, so just read, and stop showing your ignorance.

the presence is not a writer, he is supreme being in DCU.

just answer these

the presence, TOAA...all made their creations on it.

half a probe of it is as powerful as the wrath of god with amps

just by going there, the experience almost erased the being with the power of 52 universes.

lucifer and the presence went outside the DCU, and was shown as nothing. there, it is timeless. nothingness. just blank, white, canvas.

lucifer also went crazy when a creation just rose and fell in front of his eyes, he saw all 20 billions years of everything that happened in no time.

lucifers experience there: to disincline your eyes and mind to that new perspective to see time where no time is, takes an effort of will almost beyond imagining.

'and this is the heartbeat of eternity. creations rise and fall'

'the proportion of it that can be filled amounts, in the end, to zero'

'since past and present has no real meaning here, to argue about whether this creation came before or after Yahwehs is futile.' (the survivor of said creation is the silk man, not himself) this shows still, even first or second creations have no meaning

the interview:

What happens if the page is a bit pissed off at the story that's drawn on it? So I thought of the page as God. The idea being that the Overvoid – as we called it in Final Crisis - of the white page as a space is sort of God. And it's condensing stories out of itself because it finds inside its own gigantic white space, self-absorbed pristine consciousness, it finds this little stain or mark, this DC Multiverse somebody has 'drawn'. And it starts investigating, and it's just shocked with what it sees, with all the crazy activity and signifying going on in there. It then tries to protect itself from the seething contact with 'story' and imagines a race of beings, 'angels' or 'monitors' (another word for angel, of course) to function as an interface between its own giant eternal magnificence and this tiny, weird crawling anthill of life and significance that is the DC Multiverse.

— Grant Morrison, Interviewed on IGN.

is this the WE u meant the he and other ppl calls it overvoid?

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: well we know the prescence is not omnipotent for him being equal in power to the GEB (Cant be omni if you have an equal) as well as being affected by Flashpoint effect.

The real power of Primal Moniter is well nothing much. We don't really know if he can do anything at all aside from create some things. We know his probes are strong and thats bout it. His main status comes from being the paper that DC makes their stories.

This is what Baron is trying to say. Say I make a brand new sereis in DC called Swag Master. I would be the TOAA for the moment having meta fictional powers over the story I write. The paper that I write my story on is the Primal Moniter. Now lets say in this story I have the Prescence involved in a cameo or something. Now can the charecter that I am writing on this page, beat the page? It's more of an imposibility. As powerful as the Prescence is he is still a charecter and can only affect things that the writer lets him and can only create on DC space (Primal Monitor)

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By skyroid

@bronze_surfer said:

@skyroid: well we know the presence is not omnipotent for him being equal in power to the GEB (Can't be omni if you have an equal) as well as being affected by Flashpoint effect. except that if ur omni technically u can do anything even create equals or aspects of yourself he was God b4 and after flashpoint

The real power of Primal Monitor is well nothing much. We don't really know if he can do anything at all aside from create some things. We know his probes are strong and thats bout it. His main status comes from being the paper that DC makes their stories. he is the void outside of DCU

This is what Baron is trying to say. Say I make a brand new series in DC called Swag Master. I would be the TOAA for the moment having meta fictional powers over the story I write. The paper that I write my story on is the Primal Monitor. Now lets say in this story I have the Presence involved in a cameo or something. Now can the character that I am writing on this page, beat the page? It's more of an impossibility. As powerful as the Presence is he is still a character and can only affect things that the writer lets him and can only create on DC space (Primal Monitor) he is the void outside of DCU

primal monitor is a character. flag of america is still a flag even though it represent america it itself isn't america

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What happens if the page is a bit pissed off at the story that's drawn on it? So I thought of the page as God. The idea being that the Overvoid – as we called it in Final Crisis - of the white page as a space is sort of God. And it's condensing stories out of itself because it finds inside its own gigantic white space, self-absorbed pristine consciousness, it finds this little stain or mark, this DC Multiverse somebody has 'drawn'. And it starts investigating, and it's just shocked with what it sees, with all the crazy activity and signifying going on in there. It then tries to protect itself from the seething contact with 'story' and imagines a race of beings, 'angels' or 'monitors' (another word for angel, of course) to function as an interface between its own giant eternal magnificence and this tiny, weird crawling anthill of life and significance that is the DC Multiverse.

— Grant Morrison, Interviewed on IGN.

he is a character.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: If you have an equal you are not omni. The Spectre is also an aspect of god and no one questions his power to the original. But GEB is Equal to the prescence. A beter example would be is that his power was usurped by the Predator ask @rolldestroyer for scans

to quote grant morison

"What happens if the page is a bit pissed off at the story that's drawn on it? So I thought of the page as God. The idea being that the Overvoid – as we called it in Final Crisis - of the white page as a space is sort of God. And it's condensing stories out of itself because it finds inside its own gigantic white space, self-absorbed pristine consciousness, it finds this little stain or mark, this DC Multiverse somebody has 'drawn'. And it starts investigating, and it's just shocked with what it sees, with all the crazy activity and signifying going on in there. It then tries to protect itself from the seething contact with 'story' and imagines a race of beings, 'angels' or 'monitors' (another word for angel, of course) to function as an interface between its own giant eternal magnificence and this tiny, weird crawling anthill of life and significance that is the DC Multiverse."

So no he is more than just the void he is the page that all of the stories are made upon.

I am confused by your anology. Yes primal moniter is a charecter in the sense that it is self aware. but it is the space and page of where stories and all other charecters are made upon. The prescence cant destroy the page that it is drawn upon.

The prescence is comic book omnipotent. The Primal Monitor is Meta Fictional at least, thats what its creator inteded it to be.

If were going by feats though prescence stomps

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: i did not know you would actually try, I would advise against it @lol: not you guys!

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Vaeternus

All good buddy @skyroid I agree.

Perhaps edit the OP, make two rounds. One vs. Pre N52 Presence, one vs. current 52 Presence.

One thing I find it interesting about cv is how some people will boost Primal Monitor on here but lowball Superman Prime 1 Million...lol I mean I know Supes has haters but damn lol. Recent other topics I see so many Prime hate comments lol anyway.

If anything the AM has done more then the PM have done. I kind of see the PM as Pre retc Beyonder, this guy from another "universe" within the same comic book universe/multiverse that's all powerful but isn't. Example, with Beyonder he was "this all powerful being" yet got dooped by Dr. Doom stealing his powers...obviously he's not all omni then if a mortal stole his powers lol with less powers to his.

There are also want to point out other DC characters over time reality warpers, uber godly beings etc who have done more damage or effected the Universe then PM. Classic Ion? Unbound Spectre? Anti Monitor? Mxy? GEB, Presence etc, etc. If he was going up against one of them and actually did something, I'd perhaps feel differently but he's going up against top of DCU at the end of the day so PM loses here.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol: just a random list

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By skyroid

@baron_von_santa said:

@bronze_surfer: i did not know you would actually try, I would advise against it @lol: not you guys!

plz u barely made any point, except insult and make fun of everyone and showed anger.

@bronze_surfer said:

@skyroid: If you have an equal you are not omni. The Spectre is also an aspect of god and no one questions his power to the original. But GEB is Equal to the prescence. A beter example would be is that his power was usurped by the Predator ask @rolldestroyer for scans i don't know much about great evil beast. GEB is Presence's dark sider, spectre is his vengeful side, calypso is his wrath side, he has many aspects.....wait u said Predator usurped GEB?

to quote grant morrison

"What happens if the page is a bit pissed off at the story that's drawn on it? So I thought of the page as God. The idea being that the Overvoid – as we called it in Final Crisis - of the white page as a space is sort of God. And it's condensing stories out of itself because it finds inside its own gigantic white space, self-absorbed pristine consciousness, it finds this little stain or mark, this DC Multiverse somebody has 'drawn'. And it starts investigating, and it's just shocked with what it sees, with all the crazy activity and signifying going on in there. It then tries to protect itself from the seething contact with 'story' and imagines a race of beings, 'angels' or 'monitors' (another word for angel, of course) to function as an interface between its own giant eternal magnificence and this tiny, weird crawling anthill of life and significance that is the DC Multiverse."

So no he is more than just the void he is the page that all of the stories are made upon.

I am confused by your analogy. Yes primal monitor is a character in the sense that it is self aware. but it is the space and page of where stories and all other characters are made upon. The presence cannot destroy the page that it is drawn upon.

The presence is comic book omnipotent. The Primal Monitor is Metafictional at least, thats what its creator intended it to be.

If were going by feats though presence stomps

I am saying the character primal monitor is below God. everything is inside of it therefore all things that happen is a story inside him.

No Caption Provided

primal monitor is a being so massive that the entire multiverse is inside it.

this monitor guy mentioned here created the monitors and mandrax to contain the flaw.

thought robot defeated mandrax with the cost of himself. there nothing to prove here to prove that monitor is omni or God except Morrison saying he thought of PM as God.

This Monitor is below Presence.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All good buddy @skyroid I agree.

Perhaps edit the OP, make two rounds. One vs. Pre N52 Presence, one vs. current 52 Presence. presence is the same in both isnt he?

One thing I find it interesting about cv is how some people will boost Primal Monitor on here but lowball Superman Prime 1 Million...lol I mean I know Supes has haters but damn lol. Recent other topics I see so many Prime hate comments lol anyway.

If anything the AM has done more then the PM have done. I kind of see the PM as Pre retc Beyonder, this guy from another "universe" within the same comic book universe/multiverse that's all powerful but isn't. Example, with Beyonder he was "this all powerful being" yet got dooped by Dr. Doom stealing his powers...obviously he's not all omni then if a mortal stole his powers lol with less powers to his.

There are also want to point out other DC characters over time reality warpers, uber godly beings etc who have done more damage or effected the Universe then PM. Classic Ion? Unbound Spectre? Anti Monitor? Mxy? GEB, Presence etc, etc. If he was going up against one of them and actually did something, I'd perhaps feel differently but he's going up against top of DCU at the end of the day so PM loses here.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@skyroid: look at the lines, mxy was still in the actual comic, he never went outside it.

and it never created mandrake, it created (imagined) the monitors and a probe which turned into the original monitor and the anti monitor.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By skyroid

@skyroid: look at the lines, mxy was still in the actual comic, he never went outside it.

No Caption Provided

here TOAA inside the comic.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus: why? all those thing happened inside DCU. inside it. it never has to fight anyone. that is the thing you do not understand. how will anyone ever fight someone like that?

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: you compare a writer to a being inside a comic?

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

waa i went off topic. my point is Primal Monitor the character is below Presence the God. and God has many aspects Dark, wrath, revenge, word, hand, source they're all part of him. if ur omni u can do everything even create a another omnipotent or otherwise are u really God if u have something u Can't do? Presence/God/yahweh has been said to be omni/God by so many comics. u already claimed primal monitor isn't omni and claimed that God is only omni inside DCU which makes no sense why God is only God inside his Creation, why God isn't God b4 he makes his creation.

Primal monitor the overvoid is not omni. so he is below God

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By skyroid

@baron_von_santa said:

@skyroid: you compare a writer to a being inside a comic? i dont have to its shown in comic

nvm forget that thats off topic.

p.s. to me TOAA is a character inside the comic that represents the author. to me he is God so he can thing of marvel as comic and do with as he likes just as presence can. presence can turn dc to a book and rewrite it any way he wants.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: no. that is the difference. the presence can not make retcons. the presence is all powerful, but still has limits that has nothing to do with him being omnipotent.

this is going to sound hard to understand, but if you think about it, it adds up.

the presence = PM = TOAA in pure power, this we all agree.

TOAA > PM for one so a writer, and can retcon PM into ever existing.

TOAA > the presence for he can also retcon the presence, making it non canon, and making another being the omnipotent creator of DC.

PM > the presence for one is the page, the other is a character on a page that no matter how powerful, can never destroy the page. the page can not hurt the presence, but because the writer allowed it to be so powerful, it can. it was shown in the lucifer series, when god gave lucifer the letter, it was a door outside creation.