Battle in Hell

Who would win?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Primal monitor has done zilch, but its implied that he was similar to PR beyonder.

Hell is no where near big enough for this fight.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Van_Cere

@highaccuser: seriously? i love lucifer, but even i would have to admit he is way out of his league in every way possible.

no, he is different and much more powerful than the beyonder, or even the presence for that matter.

the primal monitor is the canvas on which all stories are drawn. lucifer at the end of his series went outside creation into the primal monitor.

beings like TOAA, the presence, man of miracles are omnipotent in their creations, which are marvel, DC, and image, but outside that, they are all insignificant to the primal monitor, who has no relations with any DC character. hell, even half a probe of this being is as powerful as corrigan spectre with phantom stranger, and a bunch of others amping him up.

lucifer is way out if his league, this is like pitting me with a stick against yuri boyka, Bruce lee, and the rock, then add every person on earth and every weapon they have.

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/van_cere/lists/dc-most-powerful-characters/50192/

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: No No No No. I mean yes he should be outside lucifers league, yes he might equal beyonder but he has no feats to indicate it! We can assume he equals beyonder because he has similar nature, but far more powerful? That's absurd. I really hate it when people make baseless assumptions about comic cosmology, mostly because I used to do it. Above presence? That's beyond laughable. We have no reason to think anyone in DC surpasses presence, because that's stupid. Seriously, being outside the multiverse doesn't make you >than a supreme being, they're power isn't confined by things that wouldn't even be there if they didn't make it and again, you have no reason to believe that! And how is making the probe even above beyonder, who was a million times more powerful than the multiverse(as stated on panel!)? People have made up a bunch of stuff about primal monitor, like that he has some relation to presence, but they do that to every featless cosmic being.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By jwwprod

@highaccuser: @highaccuser: You know I actually sometimes like to think that the Primal Monitor/Over-Monitor is kind of like DC's equivalent to Yog-Sothoth from the Cthulhu Mythos :)

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@van_cere: Meh. TOAA is the writer and Primal Moniter is the Canvas. One can not beat the other but one can light the other on fire. Hehehe

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Van_Cere

@JwwProd: who? @Bronze_Surfer: he can, but the writer can not burn other publishers comics @highaccuser: wow, a long rant about a character you know nothing about. i base what i say on an interview, you base yours on your own knowledge and wisdom, which as everyone can see, is quite lacking. just because he is bigger than the multiverse? i never made such a stupid assumption. you did, try not to put words in my mouth. and if you do not know anything about him, ask. do not immediately believe i do what you do, like, make baseless assumptions. i see there is nothing knowledgable in your post, you even choose to ignore some parts, and attack what i did not even say, for example, the anti monitor part.

What happens if the page is a bit pissed off at the story that's drawn on it? So I thought of the page as God. The idea being that the Overvoid – as we called it in Final Crisis - of the white page as a space is sort of God. And it's condensing stories out of itself because it finds inside its own gigantic white space, self-absorbed pristine consciousness, it finds this little stain or mark, this DC Multiverse somebody has 'drawn'. And it starts investigating, and it's just shocked with what it sees, with all the crazy activity and signifying going on in there. It then tries to protect itself from the seething contact with 'story' and imagines a race of beings, 'angels' or 'monitors' (another word for angel, of course) to function as an interface between its own giant eternal magnificence and this tiny, weird crawling anthill of life and significance that is the DC Multiverse.

— Grant Morrison, Interviewed on IGN.[5]

now, you were saying?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: Again, nothing about that seems to put him above beyonder. Presence isn't a writer like TOAA, so I don't see how primal monitor has a similar nature to it. The marvel multiverse was a mere drop in the sea compared to beyonder, as stated on panel. That compares well against a whole anthill. And what leads you to believe presence is simply a part of the mulitverse?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: This guy:

Yog-Sothoth
Yog-Sothoth

He's basically the emobodiment of the Lovecraft omniverse and I sometimes like to think that the Primal Monitor/Over-Monitor is actually based off him because they are kind of similar.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: read my post. the primal monitor is not a character.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Van_Cere

@jwwprod: the closest thing to that in the DCU is the original source who is the combined consciousness of everything in DC. the primal monitor is the canvas, plain and simple, it is not a character, and it is outisde the DCU, and the DCU is built on it.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sy8000

@van_cere said:

@highaccuser: read my post. the primal monitor is not a character.

If it wasn't a character it wouldn't have been able to make the probe.

I'm not saying lucifer wins, btw.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Van_Cere

@highaccuser: it did not make it, it somehow somethinged it lol. you know what? i tried to think of a way for lucifer to beat it, like i did to everyone, i read and reread the whole series, then just gave up and accepted the fact. though lucifer is still one of the best all around beings on the vine (just have to say this lol)

the presence, TOAA...all made their creations on it.

half a probe of it is as powerful as the wrath of god with amps

just by going there, the experience almost erased the being with the power of 52 universes.

lucifer and the presence went outside the DCU, and was shown as nothing. there, it is timeless. nothingness. just blank, white, canvas.

lucifers experience there: to disincline your eyes and mind to that new perspective to see time where no time is, takes an effort of will almost beyond imagining.

'and this is the heartbeat of eternity. creations rise and fall'

'the proportion of it that can be filled amounts, in the end, to zero'

'since past and present has no real meaning here, to argue about whether this creation came before or after Yahwehs is futile.' (the survivor of said creation is the silk man, not himself) this shows still, even first or second creations have no meaning

the interview:

What happens if the page is a bit pissed off at the story that's drawn on it? So I thought of the page as God. The idea being that the Overvoid – as we called it in Final Crisis - of the white page as a space is sort of God. And it's condensing stories out of itself because it finds inside its own gigantic white space, self-absorbed pristine consciousness, it finds this little stain or mark, this DC Multiverse somebody has 'drawn'. And it starts investigating, and it's just shocked with what it sees, with all the crazy activity and signifying going on in there. It then tries to protect itself from the seething contact with 'story' and imagines a race of beings, 'angels' or 'monitors' (another word for angel, of course) to function as an interface between its own giant eternal magnificence and this tiny, weird crawling anthill of life and significance that is the DC Multiverse.

— Grant Morrison, Interviewed on IGN.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: And in turn that other publisher can not make the writer write on that perticular canvas. Then again I can burn anything legal or not. hardy hardy har

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer based on feats .

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

Primal Monitor stomps The Presence, Lucifer, Michael, the Hand, Wally the God-boy, and the Source all at the same time.

Costy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primal Monitor stomps The Presence, Lucifer, Michael, the Hand, Wally the God-boy, and the Source all at the same time.

Feats for Primal Monitor? Scans for his feats, if exist?

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

@costy21: It doesn't need feats. The Presence and everything I listed are aspects of the Primal Monitor. It's power is limitless.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Costy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@costy21: It doesn't need feats. The Presence and everything I listed are aspects of the Primal Moniter. It's power is limitless.

Where did u get that from?

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

primal monitor is beyond omnipotent lol at people comparing him to beyonder

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@dawnone: How does one become beyond omnipotent?. You are either omnipotent or you are not. I am not even sure if the Primal monitor is even actually a character, since it is more like a metaphysical canvas on which the DC universe is written on, or something to that effect.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: primal monitor resides as the canvas white sheet at which all creations are drawn you said it you're self he exist metaphysically beyond the plot hence characters within the plot even omnipotence are powerless against him.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primal Monitor stomps Presence by accident, forget Lucifer and Michael. Primal Monitor is DC comics itself

emmanuelalake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28  Edited By emmanuelalake

Primal monitor stomps

Avatar image for lordshepherd123
LORDSHEPHERD123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primal Monitor

vooon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite

Avatar image for manofmanynames2
ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#31  Edited By ManOfManyNames2

Overvoid is an aspect of The Presence, while Lucifer is the son of The Presence. They should be around the same level if I'm not mistaken, even though the Overvoid has no feats. However, in my honest opinion, even though they are around the same level, I'd give it to Overvoid due to being the canvas the artist draws on (that artist being The Presence/The Writer)

Avatar image for deactivated-6108c6c162ecc
deactivated-6108c6c162ecc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Honestly only this kid would claim such.

overvoid also only has statements outside of the comics(being paper) And lucifer has many feats+statements In the comics that already put him above 99-100% of non-omnipotent/toon force characters. Also wouldn’t lucifer bean aspect of the presence, being the son and also (I dont know if this is true) being the great evil beast?

Overvoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primal Monitor 10/10 the fodder

NighStar666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Defenitly a hard one

JayBlack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By JayBlack

Lucifer wins by feats. Overvoid a no feat location outside of DC, home to The Presence and his power aka the Source, it isn't a fighting character. PRBeyonder is the Overvoid in character form.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overvoid

mandabub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

LuciferTrueGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you consider Great Darkness to be an aspect/avatar of Lucifer, Lucifer stomp negg-diff

Avatar image for brogokudestroys
brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primal Monitor is next to featless with very limited statements and was already outshined multiple times. Lucifer

Avatar image for brogokudestroys
brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayblack said:

Lucifer wins by feats. Overvoid a no feat location outside of DC, home to The Presence and his power aka the Source, it isn't a fighting character. PRBeyonder is the Overvoid in character form.

Why do so many people think pr beyonder is omnipotent?

JayBlack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BroGokudestroys because PRB is omnipotent. Please read more.

Avatar image for iciclemaster100
Iciclemaster100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayblack said:

@BroGokudestroys because PRB is omnipotent. Please read more.

Lol bro what? No he doesn't need to read more because PR Beyonder isn't omnipotent. Nothing suggests your notion nor does secret wars shows this outright notion, Lucifer makes more sense to be omnipotent.

OT:Lucifer blinks the entire verse

Avatar image for iciclemaster100
Iciclemaster100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllWikiArcsCharactersCompaniesConceptsIssuesLocationsMoviesPeopleTeamsThingsVolumesSeriesEpisodesEditorialVideosArticlesReviewsFeaturesCommunityUsers

Arceus (Pokemon) vs Prime Soul King (Bleach)

• 52 results

Reply to this topic Follow this topic

bob74h Follow Send PMBlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1 Edited By bob74h

Setting/Location: Soul King's Palace

Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent

Motivation: In character

Circumstance: Arceus goes on a rampage and the soul king tries to stop him

Equipment: Standard

Preparation: N/A

Continuity/Canon: Manga versions

Distance: 55 ft

Prime Soul King

Arceus

ReplyQuote • 1 day agoAcrimony Follow Send PMBlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2Acrimony

Robed Man with large knife tries to stop God Deer

ReplyQuote • 1 day agobob74h Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3bob74h

@omega7373663@naruto_buster

What's your thoughts on this battle?

ReplyQuote • 8 hours agoDoTheTwist_ Follow Send PMBlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4DoTheTwist_

Arceus is BARE MINIMUM multi-universal and above the concepts of space/time.....

ReplyQuote • 8 hours agoTDHT Follow Send PMBlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5TDHT

Prime Soul King gets stomped

ReplyQuote • 8 hours agoOmega7373663 Follow Send PMBlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7Omega7373663 Online
@tdht said:

Actually soul king has tons of hax and abilities so I'm not really sure about that

ReplyQuote • 8 hours agoOmega7373663 Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Edited By Omega7373663 Online

@bob74h: >speed not equal

Ah never mind Arceus speed blitz

ReplyQuote • 8 hours agouserthatisme Follow Send PMBlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10userthatisme

arceus. bleach is more fodder unless you composite it to above meteor level

ReplyQuote • 7 hours agoOmega7373663 Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12Omega7373663 Online
@userthatisme said:

meteor level

Pls stop with your shit, Arceus is Universal and his true form is Multiversal, End.

ReplyQuote • 6 hours agoWushu59 Follow Send PMBlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#13 Edited By Wushu59

lol

ReplyQuote • 6 hours agoNaruto_buster Follow Send PMBlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14Naruto_buster Online

Soul King is outside concept of life and death. The space horse gets smack by a meteor. GG

ReplyQuote • 3 hours agoOmega7373663 Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15Omega7373663 Online
@naruto_buster said:

Soul King is outside concept of life and death. The space horse gets smack by a meteor. GG

Being above concept of life and Death doesn't matter when Soul king is gonna get erased from existence

ReplyQuote • 1 hour agoNaruto_buster Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Edited By Naruto_buster Online

@omega7373663: He didn’t exist in the first place. Let’s stablished that Reiō/Soul King is a soul. Before heaven and the mortal world was created there was an old world of chaos. A void. This world rejected the Soul King into existence at full power to destroy the threat of a Giant Menos that froze this “world” in stagnation. He is protected. All the Quincy are descendants of him and their normal arrows can erase souls from existence. Reiō left arm and heart can shoot this arrows.

ReplyQuote • 1 hour agoOmega7373663 Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Edited By Omega7373663 Online
@naruto_buster said:

@omega7373663: He didn’t exist in the first place. Let’s stablished that Reiō/Soul King is a soul. Before heaven and the mortal world was created there was an old world of chaos. A void. This world rejected the Soul King into existence at full power to destroy the threat of a Giant Menos that froze this “world” in stagnation. He is protected. All the Quincy are descendants of him and their normal arrows can erase souls from existence.

I'm not 100% knowledgeable about Bleach Verse so Can you explain to me in detail about all of Soul king abilities so I can easily determinate who is the winner?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Edited By Naruto_buster Online

@omega7373663: every single Fullbring ability in the verse comes from a “shard” of his soul. He is a being “close to omnipotence and omniscience” in power. Every Quincy ability comes from a “shard” of Yhwach’s soul who is his son. Both Yhwach and Reiō have the Almighty eyes. All the Arrancars powers were given to them by Aizen through the Hogyoku. Matsumoto own the Nail of the Soul King which Aizen took and fused it with the Hogyoku. So all the Arrancar powers come from the Soul King’s Nail. He is like Exodia at this point. Too bad Yhwach couldn’t draw -absorb- his two legs to have his complete power before he was defeated and sealed away. Soul King is basically a composite deity. Minus the Shinigami powers, the Zanpakutou are created from morphing death shinigami souls into blades. The Shinigami will later fuse their own soul to the blade and unlock an unique power. I would assume those “death Shinigami souls” are remove from the cycle of reincarnation and turn into the Zanpkutou spirits. Zanpakutou spirits have a will of their own and their personality and looks is different from the Shinigami. Quincy erase souls who turn into hollows from existence and can no longer reincarnate. Hollows are basically human souls turn into demon-like creatures with evil (hollow) spiritual energy. In a nutshell. I have not explained the other 3 energy types in the verse. Reishi. Reimyaku. Bringer Light. Spiritual energy is called Reiryoku.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Edited By Omega7373663 Online
@naruto_buster said:

@omega7373663: every single Fullbring ability in the verse comes from a “shard” of his soul. He is a being “close to omnipotence and omniscience” in power. Every Quincy ability comes from a “shard” of Yhwach’s soul who is his son. Both Yhwach and Reiō have the Almighty eyes. All the Arrancars powers were given to them by Aizen through the Hogyoku. Matsumoto own the Nail of the Soul King which Aizen took and fused it with the Hogyoku. So all the Arrancar powers come from the Soul King’s Nail. He is like Exodia at this point. Too bad Yhwach couldn’t draw -absorb- his two legs to have his complete power before he was defeated and sealed away. Soul King is basically a composite deity. Minus the Shinigami powers, the Zanpakutou are created from morphing death shinigami souls into blades. The Shinigami will later fuse their own soul to the blade and unlock an unique power. I would assume those “death Shinigami souls” are remove from the cycle of reincarnation and turn into the Zanpkutou spirits. Zanpakutou spirits have a will of their own and their personality and looks is different from the Shinigami. Quincy erase souls who turn into hollows from existence and can no longer reincarnate. Hollows are basically human souls turn into demon-like creatures with evil (hollow) spiritual energy. In a nutshell. I have not explained the other 3 energy types in the verse. Reishi. Reimyaku. Bringer Light. Spiritual energy is called Reiryoku.

Dude...i Didn't tell you how powerful he is I was just telling you to give a list of his abilities (like mind hax or soul hax for example) that's all

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20Naruto_buster Online

@omega7373663: You can see all of his abilities in VSBW.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Soul_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21Omega7373663 Online
@naruto_buster said:

Alright then looking at this guy profile he clearly has a lot of abilities but does soul king have feats of affecting non corporeal Abstract beings with those abilities?

ReplyQuote • 58 minutes agoRuksos Follow Send PMBlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22Ruksos Online

@omega7373663: no and honestly he doesn't have like half of the abilities attributed to him (him having fullbring and quincy abilities is pure bs)

Also arceus is higher d, faster and has more hax as well as being multiversal while psk is galactic at best

ReplyQuote • 55 minutes agoNaruto_buster Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23Naruto_buster Online

@omega7373663:

Sealed Soul King:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Spiritual Awareness (Can see invisible spirits and objects), Self-Sustenance (Type 1, 2, and 3), Extrasensory Perception (Can sense beings with Reiatsu), Cosmic Awareness (Is aware of everything that has happened even stuff in different dimensions), Ōken Bestowment, Immortality (Type 1, 2 and 7), Invisibility, Non-Physical Interaction (Can harm and interact with intangible spirits and objects), Overwhelming Aura (Spiritual pressure can passively induce ailments ranging from paralysis to disintegration), Resistance to Soul Manipulation and Causality Manipulation (Orihime couldn't bring back the Soul King even through her power to reject past events and causality)

Prime Soul King:

All previous abilities, Flight, Can take his Reiryoku and exert it as Reiatsu, Reishi Manipulation, Weapon Creation, Limited Blood Manipulation (Can flood his blood vessels with energy to reinforce them), Statistics Amplification (Can enhance his speed with Bringer Light and Hirenkyaku and increase his defensive or offensive with Blut), Immortality (Type 3, 4, 5 and 8), Soul Manipulation (Can destroy soul), Transmutation (Destroyed a giant hollow and turned it into sands of reishi), Matter Manipulation (Can manipulate the soul in all physical matter, including from inanimate object), Physics Manipulation (By controlling Reishi which dwells in matter, Reiō is able to distort and manipulate the matter itself, and at times, even the laws of physics), Intangibility (By controlling the cells of his own body or the atmosphere itself, Reiō can alter his own body and turn into smoke), Invisibility (Can make himself invisible even to Shinigami), Death Manipulation, Life Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3. Created the concepts of life and death), Law Manipulation (Altered the system of the old world and created the foundation of Soul Society, Material World and Hueco Mundo), Power Bestowal, Space-Time Manipulation (Created the Dangai. A dimension separated from Space and Time), Telekinesis, Telepathy, Dimensional Travel, Portal Creation, Teleportation, Absorption (All Types), Precognition (Reiō can see all possible futures), Information Analysis (Reiō can understand all powers he sees in the future), Fate Manipulation (Reiō can choose between and change the futures that lie before him), Resurrection (Can rewrite the future in which he died), Reactive Evolution and/or Power Nullification (All powers that Reiō sees in the future will be incapable of harming him or defeating him), Regeneration Negation (Reiō can rewrite the future so that everything he destroys will remain broken in the future), Summoning (Can summon a large number of eyeball-creatures from the torrent of his power), Reactive Power Level, Limited Reality Warping, and Regeneration (Low-Godly with The Miracle), Biological Manipulation (With the Compulsory, his nerves can invade the bodies of others to control their movements), Earth Manipulation (Reiō can control inorganic objects such as the ground and buildings), Body Control, Power Mimicry (Can evolve by absorbing information through its nerves and mimicking his target powers and abilities), Duplication (Reiō can clone itself from severed fingers, can also create copies of himself with The Visionary), Likely Subjective Reality (Can turn his fantasy into reality), Elemental Manipulation, BFR (Can open a portal and send targets to Space), Stealth Mastery and Creation with The Visionary (It heavily implies that Gremmy Thoumeaux is the brain of the soul king), Blessed, Darkness Manipulation, Incorporeality, Resistance to Precognition (Via Mimihagi. Reiō should've its power who can evade Yhwach's The Almighty), Resistance to Power Nullification (Via The Miracle. Hitsugaya's ice which nullifies the functions and abilities of whatever it freezes was ineffective against The Miracle), Resistance to Paralysis Inducement (Ransotengai allows Quincy to freely manipulate their bodies using spirit energy if their bodies would be inflicted with great physical harm or paralysis) and Limited Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3. Ichibē couldn't take the Almighty from Yhwach even after he has stripped Yhwach of his name and power and change his name and power into black ant)

From the Fullbring soul shards he should have:

All previous abilities, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Hacking, Sealing, Limited Fast-Forward (In the Pocket Dimension), Virtual Clones Creation, Limited Gravity Manipulation (In the Pocket Dimensions, can raise gravity to 4.5G), Limited Weather Manipulation (In the Pocket Dimensions, can change it to 48.2C) and Limited Wind Manipulation with Digital Radial Invaders (In the Pocket Dimension, can bring it down to -0.5), Probability Manipulation with Jackpot (Can manipulate the probability of landing a lucky, powerful strike), Memory Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Past Manipulation with Book of the End (Can insert himself into the past of whomever is affected to create new memories, break their mind entirely by overloading them with too much information or to forcibly alter the present by created new timelines), Healing, Forcefield Creation and Causality Manipulation with Shun Shun Rikka (Can create barrier to reject events entirely and rewind them to a prior form)

From the Quincy soul shards he should have:

All previous abilities, Probability Manipulation and Durability Negation with The Balance (Can manipulate the fortune and misfortune that occurs within his sphere of influence, all good fortune experienced by the opponent in causing injury to him will be directed back to them as misfortune of the same magnitude), Regeneration (Mid-Low), Healing, Poison Manipulation, Death Manipulation and Reactive Evolution with The Deathdealing (Can control over any and all 'Lethal Doses' within his range. He alters the dosage of any substance he ingests or tanks, manipulating the 'poison' and either granting himself complete immunity within a single minute or lowering an opponent's resistance to kill or incapacitate them. Furthermore with Askin's Vollständig, Hasshein. Reiō will automatically adapt to changes in "poison"; as long as the base of the poison remains the same, any surface layer changes will cause Reiō's immunity to adjust in turn, rendering the poison ineffective), Explosion Creation, Durability Negation and Transmutation with The Explode (His reishi turns whatever it comes in contact with into a bomb), Fear Manipulation with The Fear (Can instill fear in others through his Heilig Pfeil. Furthermore with Äs's Vollständig, Tatarforas. Reiō only needs eye contact for his ability to work and he can create a dome with multiple eyes all around for a higher chance of success. In addition, one glance is enough to cause fear, closing one's eyes afterwards is no use, because fear has embedded within one's mind), Power Mimicry with The Glutton (Can gains access to the powers of whoever he consumes) Fire Manipulation and Heat Manipulation with The Heat, Can greatly increases his durability with The Iron, Can fire off Reishi constructs to forcibly close gateways between dimensions and form Reishi cages to entrap his opponents with The Jail, Empathic Manipulation with The Love (Can launch a heart-shaped projectile and anyone hit by this heart will fall in love with him and they will obey every command he gives them), Reactive Power Level with The Overkill (Can gain might by killing someone, be it enemy, ally, or even beast), Can greatly increases his physical strength with The Power, Can force his opponents to question everything about themselves and their abilities with The Question, Sound Manipulation with The Roar, Air Generation, Statistics Amplification, Regeneration (Mid-High) and Immortality (Type 3 and 8) with The Superstar (Can gain might and heal his wound from the cheers of a crowd), Electricity Manipulation with The Thunderbolt, Information Analysis, Pressure Points and Paralysis Inducement with The Underbelly (Can analyze the Reiatsu of a target to determine an opponent's spiritual power distribution and see the flaws and holes in it. After doing so he can imprints his epithet letter onto his target and forcibly open those holes, thus leak out Reiatsu from his targets until his target's Reiatsu depletes and thus paralyzes his targets), Spatial Manipulation with The Wind (Can physically bend away the space to avoid attacks from his opponents), Durability Negation and Intangibility with The X-Axis (Can uniformly penetrate anything between his weapon and his target, ignoring obstacles and durability. Furthermore with The X-Axis True Power active, Reiō is constantly in a state of intangibility, rendering him virtually untouchable even by Shinigami who can interact with spirits and intangible objects), Power Mimicry and Shapeshifting with The Yourself (Can mimic not just the appearance of others but also their memories, knowledge, powers, and equipment), Necromancy and Mind Manipulation with The Zombie (Can forcibly take control and commands those who has his blood splattered on them)

From the Arrancars /Nail of the Soul King he should have:

Time Dilation (Can reduce the speed of any target which comes near him with Senescencia), Corrosion Inducement, Durability Negation and Age Manipulation (Can accelerate the age of whatever he touches, causing the appropriate damage which comes with aging. Can age and deteriorate every object around him in Resurrección. Can dissolve Kidō using Respira)

There isn’t any other ability worth mentioning.

ReplyQuote • 54 minutes agoNaruto_buster Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Edited By Naruto_buster Online

@omega7373663: No. But he should be able to use Gremmy’s brain better. That is the power of “Imagination” so basically he can imagine himself been able to do the feat.

Power difference won’t matter. He has many ways to get stronger from receiving damage. And can even bring his soul back, etc.

ReplyQuote • 50 minutes agoOmega7373663 Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Edited By Omega7373663 Online
@naruto_buster said:

@omega7373663: No. But he should be able to use Gremmy’s brain better. That is the power of “Imagination” so basically he can imagine himself been able to do the feat.

Power difference won’t matter. He has many ways to get stronger from damage. Bring his soul back, etc.

Okay then what are the range of his abilities? Because that is literally the most important part

ReplyQuote • 49 minutes agoNaruto_buster Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26Naruto_buster Online

@omega7373663: His Almighty eyes split the Chaotic World into “Soul Society” (Heaven) and the “Material World”. (World of the Living)

These two worlds are located in different dimensions made of two different types of matter, Reishi and Kishi. Reishi is Spiritual Matter and Kishi is just Matter.

His range is Interdimensional (Created the worlds and the Dangai which physically separates the dimensions from one another). Dangai has its own time-space.

ReplyQuote • 45 minutes agoOmega7373663 Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Edited By Omega7373663 Online
@naruto_buster said:

@omega7373663: His Almighty eyes split the Chaotic World into “Soul Society” (Heaven) and the “Material World”. (World of the Living)

These two worlds are located in different dimensions made of two different types of matter, Reishi and Kishi. Reishi is Spiritual Matter and Kishi is just Matter.

His range is Interdimensional (Created the worlds and the Dangai which physically separates the dimensions from one another). Dangai has its own time-space.

So that's multi universal range alright then but how is that supposed to affect Arceus true form exactly? Since Arceus true self embody the whole Pokémon multiverse (countless amounts of universes) as an abstract meaning that he Out ranges all of Soul king abilities (Soul king abilities doesn't have the range to affect Arceus true form)

ReplyQuote • 34 minutes agoRuksos Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28Ruksos Online

@naruto_buster: it wasn't him who created the worlds. It was the nobles using his abilities to do so (unknown timeframe/range)

Also stats matter when arceus just oneshots him before he even processes what's happening

ReplyQuote • 33 minutes agoRuksos Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29Ruksos Online

@omega7373663: thats not multi universal, the worlds are pocket dimensions sharing the same sun/universe

Again it wasn't him who created the worlds it was the nobles

ReplyQuote • 32 minutes agoNaruto_buster Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30Naruto_buster Online

@ruksos: The 5 Noble houses created the plans for the creation. Architects and Builder. They decided what was needed. Soul King’s eyes created everything.

ReplyQuote • 30 minutes agoOmega7373663 Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Edited By Omega7373663 Online
@ruksos said:

@omega7373663: thats not multi universal, the worlds are pocket dimensions sharing the same sun/universe

@ruksos said:

@naruto_buster: it wasn't him who created the worlds. It was the nobles using his abilities to do so (unknown timeframe/range)

Also stats matter when arceus just oneshots him before he even processes what's happening

Either way it doesn't matter wherever his abilities has Multi universal range or not it still lack the range to affect Arceus true form meaning this is a stomp no matter what

ReplyQuote • 29 minutes agoNaruto_buster Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Edited By Naruto_buster Online

@ruksos: the worlds are made of different matter in another dimension. Valley of Screams are the only confirmed pocket dimensions in the verse. If the main dimensions were pocket dimensions around the same sun they were would had said so in the manga. There’s not such claim in the manga. Earth in Bleach is our Earth. Garganta is the equivalent of outer space for all the dimensions and each have their own sun, moon, and stars. Kishi can’t enter the Reishi realm. Their bodies have to be converted to a different type of matter, Reishi. The dimensions sharing the same sun is erroneous. Where did you got that info?

ReplyQuote • 23 minutes agogelato_exotic Follow Send PMBlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Edited By gelato_exotic

Oh wait I just read the OP they're in character... Arceus is a complete jobber, Soul King stomps

ReplyQuote • 21 minutes agoNaruto_buster Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Edited By Naruto_buster Online

@ruksos: @omega7373663: the Almighty was used to create it. The timeframe is irrelevant when the Almighty can simply “skip” everything and bring the “end result” of an event to the present. Is called Reality Warping. He was sealed and force to build everything but he never resisted them even when he had the power to kill them all. He willingly let them. After everything was created his body was mutilated and cut into pieces that fell to the realms. The 5 nobles were afraid he would undo the creation one day. He was stole of all power and hax. Weakened. And put into a state that neither progressive or regression. In stagnation. Neither alive or death.

ReplyQuote • 18 minutes agogelato_exotic Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Edited By gelato_exotic

Also the dimensions in Bleach sharing the same sun is the most ridiculous claim. Soul Society and Earth are factually separate planets/worlds and it's cosmologically impossible for them to orbit the same sun. The hell?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36gelato_exotic

And if they shared the same Sun, Hueco Muendo wouldn't always be nighttime so that alone debunks such a trash idea

ReplyQuote • 15 minutes agogoldie_pegasus Follow Send PMBlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37goldie_pegasus

the soul king slices arceus in half.

ReplyQuote • 14 minutes agoRuksos Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38Ruksos Online

@naruto_buster: the bleach wiki states the nobles created everything using soul kings hax

Can you prove that the worlds aren't pocket dimensions? How can you split a universe into 2 or 3 universes?

There was a scan saying soul society and the human world are connected/similar but how can they be when only the living world is supposed to have stars/galaxies?

That could be an inconsistency (pretty sure bleach has loads of them) cause the world of the souls shouldn't have any stars in its sky

ReplyQuote • 12 minutes agoOmega7373663 Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39Omega7373663 Online
@gelato_exotic said:

Oh wait I just read the OP they're in character... Arceus is a complete jobber, Soul King stomps

How does being in character would change anything? Soul king still lacks the range to affect Arceus true form

ReplyQuote • 12 minutes agoNaruto_buster Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Edited By Naruto_buster Online

@omega7373663: Soul King losses if he can’t adapt, evolve, or imagine to be able to hurt Arceus. It may take him a Millenium to get to his level but ... hey, what is Almighty for? Short cuts.

Let me quote myself:

“The timeframe is irrelevant when the Almighty can simply “skip” everything and bring the “end result” of an event to the present. Is called Reality Warping.”

ReplyQuote • 12 minutes agoRuksos Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41Ruksos Online

@gelato_exotic: I didn't mention Hueco mundo where are you getting that from? I said ss and the human world share the same solar system ? Its an inconsistency. The worlds are connected and a spiritual sky shouldn't have any stars in it (theoretically)

I'm saying the worlds are pocket dimensions sharing the same sky (the ss and the human world that is)

ReplyQuote • 9 minutes agogelato_exotic Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Edited By gelato_exotic
@ruksos said:

@naruto_buster: the bleach wiki states the nobles created everything using soul kings hax

Can you prove that the worlds aren't pocket dimensions? How can you split a universe into 2 or 3 universes?

There was a scan saying soul society and the human world are connected/similar but how can they be when only the living world is supposed to have stars/galaxies?

That could be an inconsistency (pretty sure bleach has loads of them) cause the world of the souls shouldn't have any stars in its sky

The Living World is never stated to only have Stars/Galaxies, Soul Society has it's own sun, starry sky, and galaxies...

Soul Society is stated to be parallel world to it such as a 2 sides of a coin.. Never are they stated to be connected.

ReplyQuote • 9 minutes agoOmega7373663 Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43Omega7373663 Online
@naruto_buster said:

@omega7373663: Soul King losses if he can’t adapt, evolve, or imagine to be able to hurt Arceus. It may take him a Millenium to get to his level but ... hey, what is Almighty for? Short cuts.

Let me quote myself:

“The timeframe is irrelevant when the Almighty can simply “skip” everything and bring the “end result” of an event to the present. Is called Reality Warping.”

And how fast is the Almighty? Because Arceus can blitz via Omnipresence and immusurable speed due to him embodying an infinite cosmology

ReplyQuote • 8 minutes agoRuksos Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44Ruksos Online

@naruto_buster: almighty doesn't function like king crimson that's not how its used like at all.

It lets you see different futures and alter them in certain ways but not skip over to them/results

ReplyQuote • 8 minutes agoHighMantra_X0Sp Follow Send PMBlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#45 Edited By HighMantra_X0Sp Online

@ruksos: The Soul Society is parallel to the World of the Living, not connected.

ReplyQuote • 8 minutes agoNaruto_buster Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46Naruto_buster Online

@ruksos: The SS and Material World are said to be located into two different dimensions made of different matter.

Now where are you getting this info again?

ReplyQuote • 7 minutes agoRuksos Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47Ruksos Online

@gelato_exotic: yes thats an inconsistency

ReplyQuote • 7 minutes agogelato_exotic Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Edited By gelato_exotic
@ruksos said:

@gelato_exotic: I didn't mention Hueco mundo where are you getting that from? I said ss and the human world share the same solar system ? Its an inconsistency. The worlds are connected and a spiritual sky shouldn't have any stars in it (theoretically)

I'm saying the worlds are pocket dimensions sharing the same sky (the ss and the human world that is)

No they don't lmao. What is this nonsense, a spiritual sky??? Reishi, the matter in Soul Society makes up literally everything, even regular matter and material things.

It's not an inconsistency you're making up complete fanfic. They cosmologically can't share the same Solar System, it's scientifically impossible and everything indicates they don't.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49Ruksos Online

@highmantra_x0sp: @naruto_buster: yes OK but theoretically speaking the world of souls shouldn't have any stars in them

ReplyQuote • 6 minutes agoRuksos Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Edited By Ruksos Online

@gelato_exotic: nothing indicates they don't alsobita not impossible in the world of fiction

Also reishi makes up everything in soul society, not the stars which are outside of it

Also how is souls aging and getting sick not an inconsistency? Also inanimate objects normally having souls

ReplyQuote • 5 minutes ago
  • 52 results

Browse Boards

Jump to Top

Paragraph Quote Link Img Video Table Spoiler Spoiler Block TweetClean
  • Leave Blank

Forums

Main boards

Popular wiki boards

Contact the moderators

The Comic Vine moderators are here to help. Click here to send a private message to our entire mod crew.

Top posters

© 2021 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

AllWikiArcsCharactersCompaniesConceptsIssuesLocationsMoviesPeopleTeamsThingsVolumesSeriesEpisodesEditorialVideosArticlesReviewsFeaturesCommunityUsers

Arceus (Pokemon) vs Prime Soul King (Bleach)

• 52 results

bob74h Follow Send PMBlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1 Edited By bob74h

Setting/Location: Soul King's Palace

Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent

Motivation: In character

Circumstance: Arceus goes on a rampage and the soul king tries to stop him

Equipment: Standard

Preparation: N/A

Continuity/Canon: Manga versions

Distance: 55 ft

Prime Soul King

Arceus

ReplyQuote • 1 day agoAcrimony Follow Send PMBlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2Acrimony

Robed Man with large knife tries to stop God Deer

ReplyQuote • 1 day agobob74h Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3bob74h

@omega7373663@naruto_buster

What's your thoughts on this battle?

ReplyQuote • 8 hours agoDoTheTwist_ Follow Send PMBlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4DoTheTwist_

Arceus is BARE MINIMUM multi-universal and above the concepts of space/time.....

ReplyQuote • 8 hours agoTDHT Follow Send PMBlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5TDHT

ReplyQuote • 8 hours agoOmega7373663 Follow Send PMBlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7Omega7373663 Online
@tdht said:

Actually soul king has tons of hax and abilities so I'm not really sure about that

ReplyQuote • 8 hours agoOmega7373663 Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Edited By Omega7373663 Online

@bob74h: >speed not equal

Ah never mind Arceus speed blitz

ReplyQuote • 8 hours agouserthatisme Follow Send PMBlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10userthatisme

arceus. bleach is more fodder unless you composite it to above meteor level

ReplyQuote • 7 hours agoOmega7373663 Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12Omega7373663 Online
@userthatisme said:

meteor level

Pls stop with your shit, Arceus is Universal and his true form is Multiversal, End.

ReplyQuote • 6 hours agoWushu59 Follow Send PMBlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#13 Edited By Wushu59

lol

ReplyQuote • 6 hours agoNaruto_buster Follow Send PMBlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14Naruto_buster Online

ReplyQuote • 3 hours agoOmega7373663 Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15Omega7373663 Online
@naruto_buster said:

Being above concept of life and Death doesn't matter when Soul king is gonna get erased from existence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Edited By Naruto_buster Online

@omega7373663: He didn’t exist in the first place. Let’s stablished that Reiō/Soul King is a soul. Before heaven and the mortal world was created there was an old world of chaos. A void. This world rejected the Soul King into existence at full power to destroy the threat of a Giant Menos that froze this “world” in stagnation. He is protected. All the Quincy are descendants of him and their normal arrows can erase souls from existence. Reiō left arm and heart can shoot this arrows.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Edited By Omega7373663 Online
@naruto_buster said:

@omega7373663: He didn’t exist in the first place. Let’s stablished that Reiō/Soul King is a soul. Before heaven and the mortal world was created there was an old world of chaos. A void. This world rejected the Soul King into existence at full power to destroy the threat of a Giant Menos that froze this “world” in stagnation. He is protected. All the Quincy are descendants of him and their normal arrows can erase souls from existence.

I'm not 100% knowledgeable about Bleach Verse so Can you explain to me in detail about all of Soul king abilities so I can easily determinate who is the winner?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Edited By Naruto_buster Online

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Edited By Omega7373663 Online
@naruto_buster said:

Dude...i Didn't tell you how powerful he is I was just telling you to give a list of his abilities (like mind hax or soul hax for example) that's all

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20Naruto_buster Online

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21Omega7373663 Online
@naruto_buster said:

Alright then looking at this guy profile he clearly has a lot of abilities but does soul king have feats of affecting non corporeal Abstract beings with those abilities?

ReplyQuote • 58 minutes agoRuksos Follow Send PMBlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22Ruksos Online

@omega7373663: no and honestly he doesn't have like half of the abilities attributed to him (him having fullbring and quincy abilities is pure bs)

Also arceus is higher d, faster and has more hax as well as being multiversal while psk is galactic at best

ReplyQuote • 55 minutes agoNaruto_buster Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23Naruto_buster Online

@omega7373663:

Sealed Soul King:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Spiritual Awareness (Can see invisible spirits and objects), Self-Sustenance (Type 1, 2, and 3), Extrasensory Perception (Can sense beings with Reiatsu), Cosmic Awareness (Is aware of everything that has happened even stuff in different dimensions), Ōken Bestowment, Immortality (Type 1, 2 and 7), Invisibility, Non-Physical Interaction (Can harm and interact with intangible spirits and objects), Overwhelming Aura (Spiritual pressure can passively induce ailments ranging from paralysis to disintegration), Resistance to Soul Manipulation and Causality Manipulation (Orihime couldn't bring back the Soul King even through her power to reject past events and causality)

Prime Soul King:

All previous abilities, Flight, Can take his Reiryoku and exert it as Reiatsu, Reishi Manipulation, Weapon Creation, Limited Blood Manipulation (Can flood his blood vessels with energy to reinforce them), Statistics Amplification (Can enhance his speed with Bringer Light and Hirenkyaku and increase his defensive or offensive with Blut), Immortality (Type 3, 4, 5 and 8), Soul Manipulation (Can destroy soul), Transmutation (Destroyed a giant hollow and turned it into sands of reishi), Matter Manipulation (Can manipulate the soul in all physical matter, including from inanimate object), Physics Manipulation (By controlling Reishi which dwells in matter, Reiō is able to distort and manipulate the matter itself, and at times, even the laws of physics), Intangibility (By controlling the cells of his own body or the atmosphere itself, Reiō can alter his own body and turn into smoke), Invisibility (Can make himself invisible even to Shinigami), Death Manipulation, Life Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3. Created the concepts of life and death), Law Manipulation (Altered the system of the old world and created the foundation of Soul Society, Material World and Hueco Mundo), Power Bestowal, Space-Time Manipulation (Created the Dangai. A dimension separated from Space and Time), Telekinesis, Telepathy, Dimensional Travel, Portal Creation, Teleportation, Absorption (All Types), Precognition (Reiō can see all possible futures), Information Analysis (Reiō can understand all powers he sees in the future), Fate Manipulation (Reiō can choose between and change the futures that lie before him), Resurrection (Can rewrite the future in which he died), Reactive Evolution and/or Power Nullification (All powers that Reiō sees in the future will be incapable of harming him or defeating him), Regeneration Negation (Reiō can rewrite the future so that everything he destroys will remain broken in the future), Summoning (Can summon a large number of eyeball-creatures from the torrent of his power), Reactive Power Level, Limited Reality Warping, and Regeneration (Low-Godly with The Miracle), Biological Manipulation (With the Compulsory, his nerves can invade the bodies of others to control their movements), Earth Manipulation (Reiō can control inorganic objects such as the ground and buildings), Body Control, Power Mimicry (Can evolve by absorbing information through its nerves and mimicking his target powers and abilities), Duplication (Reiō can clone itself from severed fingers, can also create copies of himself with The Visionary), Likely Subjective Reality (Can turn his fantasy into reality), Elemental Manipulation, BFR (Can open a portal and send targets to Space), Stealth Mastery and Creation with The Visionary (It heavily implies that Gremmy Thoumeaux is the brain of the soul king), Blessed, Darkness Manipulation, Incorporeality, Resistance to Precognition (Via Mimihagi. Reiō should've its power who can evade Yhwach's The Almighty), Resistance to Power Nullification (Via The Miracle. Hitsugaya's ice which nullifies the functions and abilities of whatever it freezes was ineffective against The Miracle), Resistance to Paralysis Inducement (Ransotengai allows Quincy to freely manipulate their bodies using spirit energy if their bodies would be inflicted with great physical harm or paralysis) and Limited Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3. Ichibē couldn't take the Almighty from Yhwach even after he has stripped Yhwach of his name and power and change his name and power into black ant)

From the Fullbring soul shards he should have:

All previous abilities, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Hacking, Sealing, Limited Fast-Forward (In the Pocket Dimension), Virtual Clones Creation, Limited Gravity Manipulation (In the Pocket Dimensions, can raise gravity to 4.5G), Limited Weather Manipulation (In the Pocket Dimensions, can change it to 48.2C) and Limited Wind Manipulation with Digital Radial Invaders (In the Pocket Dimension, can bring it down to -0.5), Probability Manipulation with Jackpot (Can manipulate the probability of landing a lucky, powerful strike), Memory Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Past Manipulation with Book of the End (Can insert himself into the past of whomever is affected to create new memories, break their mind entirely by overloading them with too much information or to forcibly alter the present by created new timelines), Healing, Forcefield Creation and Causality Manipulation with Shun Shun Rikka (Can create barrier to reject events entirely and rewind them to a prior form)

From the Quincy soul shards he should have:

All previous abilities, Probability Manipulation and Durability Negation with The Balance (Can manipulate the fortune and misfortune that occurs within his sphere of influence, all good fortune experienced by the opponent in causing injury to him will be directed back to them as misfortune of the same magnitude), Regeneration (Mid-Low), Healing, Poison Manipulation, Death Manipulation and Reactive Evolution with The Deathdealing (Can control over any and all 'Lethal Doses' within his range. He alters the dosage of any substance he ingests or tanks, manipulating the 'poison' and either granting himself complete immunity within a single minute or lowering an opponent's resistance to kill or incapacitate them. Furthermore with Askin's Vollständig, Hasshein. Reiō will automatically adapt to changes in "poison"; as long as the base of the poison remains the same, any surface layer changes will cause Reiō's immunity to adjust in turn, rendering the poison ineffective), Explosion Creation, Durability Negation and Transmutation with The Explode (His reishi turns whatever it comes in contact with into a bomb), Fear Manipulation with The Fear (Can instill fear in others through his Heilig Pfeil. Furthermore with Äs's Vollständig, Tatarforas. Reiō only needs eye contact for his ability to work and he can create a dome with multiple eyes all around for a higher chance of success. In addition, one glance is enough to cause fear, closing one's eyes afterwards is no use, because fear has embedded within one's mind), Power Mimicry with The Glutton (Can gains access to the powers of whoever he consumes) Fire Manipulation and Heat Manipulation with The Heat, Can greatly increases his durability with The Iron, Can fire off Reishi constructs to forcibly close gateways between dimensions and form Reishi cages to entrap his opponents with The Jail, Empathic Manipulation with The Love (Can launch a heart-shaped projectile and anyone hit by this heart will fall in love with him and they will obey every command he gives them), Reactive Power Level with The Overkill (Can gain might by killing someone, be it enemy, ally, or even beast), Can greatly increases his physical strength with The Power, Can force his opponents to question everything about themselves and their abilities with The Question, Sound Manipulation with The Roar, Air Generation, Statistics Amplification, Regeneration (Mid-High) and Immortality (Type 3 and 8) with The Superstar (Can gain might and heal his wound from the cheers of a crowd), Electricity Manipulation with The Thunderbolt, Information Analysis, Pressure Points and Paralysis Inducement with The Underbelly (Can analyze the Reiatsu of a target to determine an opponent's spiritual power distribution and see the flaws and holes in it. After doing so he can imprints his epithet letter onto his target and forcibly open those holes, thus leak out Reiatsu from his targets until his target's Reiatsu depletes and thus paralyzes his targets), Spatial Manipulation with The Wind (Can physically bend away the space to avoid attacks from his opponents), Durability Negation and Intangibility with The X-Axis (Can uniformly penetrate anything between his weapon and his target, ignoring obstacles and durability. Furthermore with The X-Axis True Power active, Reiō is constantly in a state of intangibility, rendering him virtually untouchable even by Shinigami who can interact with spirits and intangible objects), Power Mimicry and Shapeshifting with The Yourself (Can mimic not just the appearance of others but also their memories, knowledge, powers, and equipment), Necromancy and Mind Manipulation with The Zombie (Can forcibly take control and commands those who has his blood splattered on them)

From the Arrancars /Nail of the Soul King he should have:

Time Dilation (Can reduce the speed of any target which comes near him with Senescencia), Corrosion Inducement, Durability Negation and Age Manipulation (Can accelerate the age of whatever he touches, causing the appropriate damage which comes with aging. Can age and deteriorate every object around him in Resurrección. Can dissolve Kidō using Respira)

There isn’t any other ability worth mentioning.

ReplyQuote • 54 minutes agoNaruto_buster Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Edited By Naruto_buster Online

Power difference won’t matter. He has many ways to get stronger from receiving damage. And can even bring his soul back, etc.

ReplyQuote • 50 minutes agoOmega7373663 Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Edited By Omega7373663 Online
@naruto_buster said:

Power difference won’t matter. He has many ways to get stronger from damage. Bring his soul back, etc.

Okay then what are the range of his abilities? Because that is literally the most important part

ReplyQuote • 49 minutes agoNaruto_buster Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26Naruto_buster Online

ReplyQuote • 45 minutes agoOmega7373663 Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Edited By Omega7373663 Online
@naruto_buster said:

So that's multi universal range alright then but how is that supposed to affect Arceus true form exactly? Since Arceus true self embody the whole Pokémon multiverse (countless amounts of universes) as an abstract meaning that he Out ranges all of Soul king abilities (Soul king abilities doesn't have the range to affect Arceus true form)

ReplyQuote • 34 minutes agoRuksos Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28Ruksos Online

ReplyQuote • 33 minutes agoRuksos Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29Ruksos Online

ReplyQuote • 32 minutes agoNaruto_buster Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30Naruto_buster Online

@ruksos: The 5 Noble houses created the plans for the creation. Architects and Builder. They decided what was needed. Soul King’s eyes created everything.

ReplyQuote • 30 minutes agoOmega7373663 Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Edited By Omega7373663 Online
@ruksos said:

@ruksos said:

Either way it doesn't matter wherever his abilities has Multi universal range or not it still lack the range to affect Arceus true form meaning this is a stomp no matter what

ReplyQuote • 29 minutes agoNaruto_buster Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Edited By Naruto_buster Online

@ruksos: the worlds are made of different matter in another dimension. Valley of Screams are the only confirmed pocket dimensions in the verse. If the main dimensions were pocket dimensions around the same sun they were would had said so in the manga. There’s not such claim in the manga. Earth in Bleach is our Earth. Garganta is the equivalent of outer space for all the dimensions and each have their own sun, moon, and stars. Kishi can’t enter the Reishi realm. Their bodies have to be converted to a different type of matter, Reishi. The dimensions sharing the same sun is erroneous. Where did you got that info?

ReplyQuote • 23 minutes agogelato_exotic Follow Send PMBlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Edited By gelato_exotic

ReplyQuote • 21 minutes agoNaruto_buster Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Edited By Naruto_buster Online

@ruksos: @omega7373663: the Almighty was used to create it. The timeframe is irrelevant when the Almighty can simply “skip” everything and bring the “end result” of an event to the present. Is called Reality Warping. He was sealed and force to build everything but he never resisted them even when he had the power to kill them all. He willingly let them. After everything was created his body was mutilated and cut into pieces that fell to the realms. The 5 nobles were afraid he would undo the creation one day. He was stole of all power and hax. Weakened. And put into a state that neither progressive or regression. In stagnation. Neither alive or death.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Edited By gelato_exotic

Also the dimensions in Bleach sharing the same sun is the most ridiculous claim. Soul Society and Earth are factually separate planets/worlds and it's cosmologically impossible for them to orbit the same sun. The hell?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36gelato_exotic

And if they shared the same Sun, Hueco Muendo wouldn't always be nighttime so that alone debunks such a trash idea

ReplyQuote • 15 minutes agogoldie_pegasus Follow Send PMBlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37goldie_pegasus

the soul king slices arceus in half.

ReplyQuote • 14 minutes agoRuksos Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38Ruksos Online

ReplyQuote • 12 minutes agoOmega7373663 Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39Omega7373663 Online
@gelato_exotic said:

How does being in character would change anything? Soul king still lacks the range to affect Arceus true form

ReplyQuote • 12 minutes agoNaruto_buster Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Edited By Naruto_buster Online

Let me quote myself:

ReplyQuote • 12 minutes agoRuksos Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41Ruksos Online

ReplyQuote • 9 minutes agogelato_exotic Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Edited By gelato_exotic
@ruksos said:

The Living World is never stated to only have Stars/Galaxies, Soul Society has it's own sun, starry sky, and galaxies...

Soul Society is stated to be parallel world to it such as a 2 sides of a coin.. Never are they stated to be connected.

ReplyQuote • 9 minutes agoOmega7373663 Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43Omega7373663 Online
@naruto_buster said:

Let me quote myself:

And how fast is the Almighty? Because Arceus can blitz via Omnipresence and immusurable speed due to him embodying an infinite cosmology

ReplyQuote • 8 minutes agoRuksos Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44Ruksos Online

@naruto_buster: almighty doesn't function like king crimson that's not how its used like at all.

It lets you see different futures and alter them in certain ways but not skip over to them/results

ReplyQuote • 8 minutes agoHighMantra_X0Sp Follow Send PMBlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#45 Edited By HighMantra_X0Sp Online

@ruksos: The Soul Society is parallel to the World of the Living, not connected.

ReplyQuote • 8 minutes agoNaruto_buster Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46Naruto_buster Online

@ruksos: The SS and Material World are said to be located into two different dimensions made of different matter.

Now where are you getting this info again?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47Ruksos Online

@gelato_exotic: yes thats an inconsistency

ReplyQuote • 7 minutes agogelato_exotic Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Edited By gelato_exotic
@ruksos said:

No they don't lmao. What is this nonsense, a spiritual sky??? Reishi, the matter in Soul Society makes up literally everything, even regular matter and material things.

It's not an inconsistency you're making up complete fanfic. They cosmologically can't share the same Solar System, it's scientifically impossible and everything indicates they don't.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49Ruksos Online

@highmantra_x0sp: @naruto_buster: yes OK but theoretically speaking the world of souls shouldn't have any stars in them

ReplyQuote • 6 minutes agoRuksos Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Edited By Ruksos Online

@gelato_exotic: nothing indicates they don't alsobita not impossible in the world of fiction

Also reishi makes up everything in soul society, not the stars which are outside of it

Also how is souls aging and getting sick not an inconsistency? Also inanimate objects normally having souls

ReplyQuote • 5 minutes ago
  • 52 results

Browse Boards

Jump to Top

Paragraph Quote Link Img Video Table Spoiler Spoiler Block TweetClean
  • Leave Blank

Forums

Main boards

Popular wiki boards

Contact the moderators

The Comic Vine moderators are here to help. Click here to send a private message to our entire mod crew.

Top posters

© 2021 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

ReplyQuote • 1 year ago

FakeAccountFak Follow Send PMUnblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2FakeAccountFak

Featherine ( Umineko ) VS Lucifer Morningstar and Michael Demiurgos ( Vertigo )

Kaijin90 Follow Send PMBlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1Kaijin90
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Who Win?

ReplyQuote • 4 years agoFerzandy Follow Send PMBlock