Primal Monitor and The Presence VS The Beyonder and One-Above All

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for comicfanforever
comicfanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By comicfanforever

Primal Monitor and The Presence VS The Beyonder and One-Above All    
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AtPhantom

Sigh

Look, we've been through this a thousand times. Infinity cannot beat infinity. Stalemate.

xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By xyrzrockrain

Primal monitor cannot beat beyonder nor TOAA. 

2 on 1 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
its a stalemate... God cannot kill God
Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xyrzrockrain said:
" Primal monitor cannot beat beyonder nor TOAA.  2 on 1  "
No dude, Primal Monitor is waaaay above that.  

I don't think it can even be killed or even hurt.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
@High Revolutionary said:

" @xyrzrockrain said:

No dude, Primal Monitor is waaaay above that.    I don't think it can even be killed or even hurt. "
how can that Primal Monitor be above Classic Beyonder or TOAA ? If Anything... he is only Equal to them
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By czarny_samael666

Team 2.
1.If this is The Presence with GEB inside him,his fight against TOAA will be stalemate and Beyonder is beyond anyone (besides TOAA and fully power The Presence),even The Primal Monitor.
2.If this is The Presence without GEB inside him, he isn't truly omnipotent. TOAA is. Team 2 in curbstomp in this scenario.

High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:
" @High Revolutionary said:

" @xyrzrockrain said:

No dude, Primal Monitor is waaaay above that.    I don't think it can even be killed or even hurt. "
how can that Primal Monitor be above Classic Beyonder or TOAA ? If Anything... he is only Equal to them
"
That's my point Saturn.

It seems as though xyrzrockrain thought that Primal Monitor cannot beat anyone on team 2, but can be beaten.  Which is why I said what I said.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
" @King Saturn said:

" @xyrzrockrain said:

"
That's my point Saturn.  It seems as though xyrzrockrain thought that Primal Monitor cannot beat anyone on team 2, but can be beaten.  Which is why I said what I said. "
from the way its worded it looks like you were saying that the Primal Monitor could beat Beyonder or TOAA...
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:
" @King Saturn said:

" @xyrzrockrain said:

"
That's my point Saturn.  It seems as though xyrzrockrain thought that Primal Monitor cannot beat anyone on team 2, but can be beaten.  Which is why I said what I said. "
from the way its worded it looks like you were saying that the Primal Monitor could beat Beyonder or TOAA... "
Oh.  Well I guess it's a good thing I explained it then ;)
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WindCloud

Beyonder and TOAA wins.  Primal Monitor has more limitations to his powers compared to Beyonder.

DJSNuva1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DJSNuva1
@WindCloud: 

You cannot refute the *FACT* that this battle is a stalemate, due to the fact that each of it's respective universes has at least one infinite character. can two infinite characters beat one infinite character? No! Of course not! because it's INFINITE, it never runs out. Can one million infinite characters beat one infinite character? No again! Because thats like saying

Infinite < Infinite +1

It's a false equation, and there's no beating an Infinite character like The Prescence or TOAA. So this whole arguement is moot. And you cannot debate this and win, because I'm right.    

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By czarny_samael666
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @WindCloud: 

You cannot refute the *FACT* that this battle is a stalemate, due to the fact that each of it's respective universes has at least one infinite character. can two infinite characters beat one infinite character? No! Of course not! because it's INFINITE, it never runs out. Can one million infinite characters beat one infinite character? No again! Because thats like saying

Infinite < Infinite +1

It's a false equation, and there's no beating an Infinite character like The Prescence or TOAA. So this whole arguement is moot. And you cannot debate this and win, because I'm right.    

"
We can talk about two scenarios:
1.Yours
or:
2.They can cancel each other. Beyonder and Primal Monitor aren't really Infinite,because there is someone who is more powerfull than they are in their universe. And Beyonder is higher being than Primal Monitor. You also must remember that this could be Presence without Great Evil Beast. This Presence is not as powerfull as TOAA,because he has someone who is equal to him. In that kind of fight, Team 2 stomps.
xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By xyrzrockrain

TOAA and The Presence stalemate 

Pre-retcon BEyonder beats primal monitor.

Count Bleck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Count Bleck

Here's something about infinity.  
A hotel with an infinite number of rooms can have them all filled and it would still have vacancies.   Conventional mathematical logic ceases to apply at infinity.  
This is acceptable however, as infinity is almost never actually needed in science, and the human brain can't really comprehend numbers past one thousand or so.    Thus this battle is a stalemate.

Said Count Bleck!

High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Count Bleck said:
"Here's something about infinity.   A hotel with an infinite number of rooms can have them all filled and it would still have vacancies.   Conventional mathematical logic ceases to apply at infinity.   This is acceptable however, as infinity is almost never actually needed in science, and the human brain can't really comprehend numbers past one thousand or so.    Thus this battle is a stalemate. Said Count Bleck! "

And there are an infinite set of numbers between any two consective pair of numbers...
DJSNuva1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DJSNuva1
@Count Bleck:
Henceforth, the battle is a stalemate.
Avatar image for u_r_sofa_king_we_todd_did
U R Sofa King We Todd Did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is impossible to answer. If both have unlimited power then both will become stronger and strronger forever and ever and neither would loose or win. The fight would eithth never end or go on until one got bored and left. It is a fight without an answer. So as has been previously stated, a stalemate. Btw, BUMP.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MKF30

Well, this is IMO pointless and an endless battle since this is the "God's" of both of these universes....stalemate.
DJSNuva1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DJSNuva1
@czarny_samael said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @WindCloud: 

Infinite < Infinite +1

"
We can talk about two scenarios: 1.Yours or:2.They can cancel each other. Beyonder and Primal Monitor aren't really Infinite,because there is someone who is more powerfull than they are in their universe. And Beyonder is higher being than Primal Monitor. You also must remember that this could be Presence without Great Evil Beast. This Presence is not as powerfull as TOAA,because he has someone who is equal to him. In that kind of fight, Team 2 stomps. "
Infinity doesn't cancel out infinity.
Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Push

Outside of being mentioned in name only, the Primal monitor has nothing much going for him, no feats, not much history, other than him being the Primal Monitor!
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Push said:
" Outside of being mentioned in name only, the Primal monitor has nothing much going for him, no feats, not much history, other than him being the Primal Monitor! "
I think I remember something about the Primal Monitor existing before the Presence and GEB came into be.
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

" @Push said:
" Outside of being mentioned in name only, the Primal monitor has nothing much going for him, no feats, not much history, other than him being the Primal Monitor! "
I think I remember something about the Primal Monitor existing before the Presence and GEB came into be. "

Some clariification on this would be great.
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Emerald_General_Jai said:
" @Push said:
I think I remember something about the Primal Monitor existing before the Presence and GEB came into be. "
Some clariification on this would be great. "
Both the Presence and GEB are components of the Primal Monitor.  Everything exists within it. 

From what I understand, it's like basically the embodiment of the DC universe that doesn't really care about anything.  It's impartial and everything is insignificant to it.

This is my understanding of it.
Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Push
@Emerald_General_Jai said:
"@High Revolutionary said:
" @Push said:
Some clariification on this would be great. "

Yes, indeed, please, clarification is needed in a statement like that, cause I seriously doubt that, cause then the Presence/God wouldn't be who he his then, would he ;-)
Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sniber

@xyrzrockrain said:

TOAA and The Presence stalemate Pre-retcon BEyonder beats primal monitor.

first statement is true but beyonder and moniter will be shoted out of fight like bugs. toaa's and presence's single attack will be enough for beyonder and monitor

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SSJLozza

This entirely depends upon where it takes place as both Presence and TOAA are omnipotent in their own verse.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kingkronos

Toaa solos

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Deadgod

TOAA will absolutely win as he represent the writers/Stan Lee/Jack Kirby but its interesting to note how similar origin is Primal/Over monitor & Pre recton Beyonder is , Beyonder was million times more powerful then the entire marvel universe & for him the Marvelverse was a drop of water next to his ocean , he then discovered the droplet, he then entered the droplet to study it. Primal Monitor is the being in which all of DCU is taking place & he's so big that entire dc multiverse is like a germ to him & when he discovered this germ like world he sent probes to further study it so they kinda share same origins but Primal Monitor in metafictional term he is the blank space between the panels of the comic or the page in which all comic book stories take place whereas Beyonder is a character (but i have also heard theories him being represantation of Jim shooter or something in metafiction i am not really sure) so going by these Presence even after being god of DCU is the weakest character here (at least with not any metafiction backstory behind him )

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jobbernos

team 1.

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i read all this thread, and i find it really annoying that people still confuse between : Omnipotence and Infinity, those are different terms, it's not the same!!

if you look to any dictionnary, you'll find "omnipotence" meaning is "able to do absolutely anything" and i'm underlining the word absolutely because it's important, i don't need to explain it, it's frankly very clear. the problem is : some people (including writers) are confused between Omnipotence and Infinity, it's not the same thing.

if you understand a little Maths, you'll find out that there is different numerical sequences that diverge at different rates (sorry if the words are not clear, i studied advanced maths in french), that means there is different kinds of infinities (a simple explanation was made in Kubik/Cosmos arc (hope you did read it) ), so we have different infinities, but we have only one omnipotence, we can't have different omnipotences, because the meaning itself of the term is absolute & unique, unfortunately, writers don't use the term in its real meaning.

Now back to this thread, we see that we have 2 omnipotent characters Presence and TOAA, if we consider the fight in Marvel universe then it's impossible for Presence to exist there. if the fight is in DC universe it's impossible for TOAA to exist. if the fight is in neutral universe, then TOAA and Presence existence means they are the same character, because again, there can be only one omnipotence. Now to Primal Monitor and Beyonder, if we suppose they are other representations of Presence/TOAA, then we have only one character here in fight, he can't fight himself it's hilarious. if Beyonder is related somehow to TOAA and Primal Monitor is not related to Presence, then we have here a fight between one omnipotent (TOAA/Beyonder/Presence) and an infinite being (Primal Monitor) of course victory will go to omnipotent. if Beyonder is not related to TOAA, then we will have a neutral being (TOAA/Presence) who will just watch the fight beause he's in both teams, and the fight will be only between Beyonder and Primal Monitor, which according to feats goes to Beyonder's favore.

Metalslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Metalslash

Will anybody explain me " actually WHAT IS PRIMAL MONITER"

Avatar image for deactivated-65df8e6125396
deactivated-65df8e6125396

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOAA easy... Very easy...

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#34  Edited By Chichen_Nuggeg

@metalslash: A year too late but here I go.

Primal Monitor is the embodiment of anything outside the Multiverse I.E The artist's Canvas.

To show you how powerful the Primal Monitor is, when outside of his own realm yahweh is insignificant to the Primal Monitor.

The beyonder is also a similar being except that beyonder acts like a child and is a douchebag.

But ToAA trumps all 3 since ToAA is the writer.

No Caption Provided

isgavin_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOAA, isn't just apart of the Marvel Universe, he is the creator of all universes, including DC's. TOAA is the comic embodiment of the writer and artist.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just judging by the explanations, it would appear that team Marvel wins due to TOAA

Avatar image for justanotheromnipotentguy12
Justanotheromnipotentguy12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MARVEL. UBER SUPER DUPER MEGA MULTI CURBSTOMP. JK

CURBSTOMP

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOAA is true Omnipotent. Primal Monitor is questionable Omnipotent. Presence and Beyonder are not Omnipotents.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By mysticmedivh
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers