#1 Edited by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Having heard Armstrong's claims that he could break the president in half President Wilson travels to Colorado in Metal Wolf to put down the rebellious senator...personally.
Senator Armstrong ready for this has prepared his Metal Gear Excelsus to fight the president.

#2 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe Armstrong, but I am no expert on Metal Gear

#3 Edited by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this Metal Wolf vs MG Excelsius and after that Armstrong?

If it is so I believe Armstrong can win,he was able to overpower a heavily upgraded Raiden and break his HF blade.His durability is good and I believe metal wolf only uses conventional weapons to which Armstrong is mostly immune.

Jetstream Sam was the coolest boss though.Swordfight plain and simple.

#4 Edited by dondave (33593 posts) - - Show Bio

Armstrong

#5 Edited by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@kellar21 said:

Is this Metal Wolf vs MG Excelsius and after that Armstrong?

If it is so I believe Armstrong can win,he was able to overpower a heavily upgraded Raiden and break his HF blade.His durability is good and I believe metal wolf only uses conventional weapons to which Armstrong is mostly immune.

Jetstream Sam was the coolest boss though.Swordfight plain and simple.

To answer the question, yes Armstrong can fight personally if his mech is destroyed. Also I think you're underestimating the sheer firepower Metal Wolf carries.

#6 Posted by frogdog (3217 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe Armstrong, but I am no expert on Metal Gear

Armstrong only shows up in rising

#7 Posted by Temporal_Guardian (317 posts) - - Show Bio

Armstrong punched metal gear excelsius apart in a single blow and no sold a massive barrage of punches from "I can toss giant mecha with ease" raiden. It'd be fair to say that the senator breaks the president in two with his bare hands.

#8 Posted by JediXMan (29296 posts) - - Show Bio

Been waiting for this.

#9 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5360 posts) - - Show Bio

Armstrong breaks Wilson apart.