Constantine has 1.5 years of prep.

Who wins?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'll go with the guy who was millions of times more powerful than the entire Marvel multiverse itself combined, who also happened to make the Living Tribunal himself "tremble".

Avatar image for marvete_e_dcnauta
Marvete_e_DCnauta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with the guy who was millions of times more powerful than the entire Marvel multiverse itself combined, who also happened to make the Living Tribunal himself "tremble".

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cosmicentity: Ah Constantine that bastard.

He's a one hell of a bastard but I don't see him coming up with a plan to beat beyonder. But that could be cause I am not a con man or even smart and my knowledge of beyonder isn't all that great.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman. Just Batman.

CosmicEntity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Constantine defeated Lucifer Morningstar, with prep.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with the guy who somehow managed to talk a god into doing his favors only once and still is a beast. No jk John constantine will be vaporized just looking at the awesomeness of the Beyonder

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mysticmedivh

@cosmicentity said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Constantine defeated Lucifer Morningstar, with prep.

No, he didn't.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mysticmedivh
skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By skyroid
CosmicEntity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CosmicEntity

Batman. Just Batman.

I once liked the character known as Batman. Now, I don't however.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By hatemalingsia
Vonstantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Vonstantine

John Constantine plays him like a 15 year old.

Beyonder wasn't very smart in Secret Wars and will be manipulated by Constantine. Unless, he becomes omniscient.

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John Constantine plays him like a 15 year old.

Beyonder wasn't very smart Secret Wars and will be manipulated by Constantine. Unless, he becomes omniscient.

Beyonder was like that because of PIS. What kind of a story would've it made if he just killed everything, stomped Doom before he could steal a part of his powers etc. A boring one. Constantine is not winning this fight.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Total mismatch

Beyonder stomps

Avatar image for mr_nofunallowed
Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

What Beyonder will do to Constantine.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Heatforce

@traskindustries:Or maybe pre-retcon beyonder is really an idiot? I mean if PIS let's doom steal your powers when you make the Living Tribunal fear you that's kinda LOL.

edit: Oh and Constantine. He'll probably make pre-retcon beyonder slip on a banana peel or something and then trick him into thinking that the only way to never slip on a banana peel again is to give John all of his powers ^_^

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By traskindustries

@heatforce:

Yes, he kinda is an idiot. And its the only reason he didnt buttfuck the whole multiverse instantly during his 'adventures', because he was like a kid who played with ants (stomping the ant colony instantly instead of playing with individual ants wouldn't be as fun)

And lets just face it, Doom stealing Beyonder's powers was PIS, I can't think of a bigger PISsfest than that.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@traskindustries:I know that's why I'm giving it to John. You should too just for the LULZ.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John attempts to talk-no-jutsu his way out of this fight... If he can manage to convince the Beyonder that booze and cigarettes are awesome that may just prolong his life slightly (the duration of exactly 1 pub crawl) until the Beyonder looks into John's mind/soul and omnipotently pukes everywhere, drowning John FTW.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nothingclever: lol bravo for carrying over the term TnJ from one of my favorite manga and applying it to John.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce: Lol, thanks. John pretty much invented TnJ.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@heatforce:

Yes, he kinda is an idiot. And its the only reason he didnt buttfuck the whole multiverse instantly during his 'adventures', because he was like a kid who played with ants (stomping the ant colony instantly instead of playing with individual ants wouldn't be as fun)

And lets just face it, Doom stealing Beyonder's powers was PIS, I can't think of a bigger PISsfest than that.

I like Constantine but Doom really shouldn't be a guy he's measured against. I agree it was a bit of PIS that led to him getting the Beyonder's power but still Doom is one of the smartest people in Marvel and one of the 3 best sorcerers that universe has to offer. John's a great character but he has his limits.

CleverThought

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-Retcon Beyonder is too much for John Constantine to handle. PR Beyonder can see the future, he can manipulate reality itself, he was responsible for bringing all of the heroes and villains to the Battleworld to fight it out, he has defeated Death and resurrected her, not even the Living Tribunal and Eternity could match his greatness (Secret Wars 2), they had to plead for Molecule Man to intervene and help them. I think at one point Stan Lee has said that Pre-Retcon Beyonder was TOAA when he was in his own realm, I also think I remember PR Beyonder exploring the multiverse like it was nothing. PR Beyonder absolutely evaporates John Constantine from existence, then brings him back, only to evaporate him again. To put it simply, PR Beyonder barely thinks of destroying John Constantine, in a millisecond, John is finished.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder.

Germangod1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers