Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Gizmorino

POWER-HOUSE:Silver-surfer, Superman, World War Hulk, Gladiator, Thor

VS

PREP-MASTERS:Batman, Reed, Pym, Lex, Ironman,

Team 1 is annoyed at team 2 for some damn reason and got banished to the very far part of the universe by wizard shazam who tells them they have until 5 years before they come back.

ROUND 1

Team 2 get access to 2 different alternate earths from each universe to look for resources

Team 1 are in-character but ANNOYED(they just wanna beat-up team 2 real good)

ROUND 2

team 1 is blood-lusted and knows team 2 is expecting them[THEY DON'T GET TO FRY THE PLANET ON SIGHT]

team 2 DON'T get to use any BFR devices only take-down and restraining[THEY CAN GO FOR THE KILL]

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TheTrueBarryAllen

5 years of prep - I mean maybe I'm just ignorant about the powerhouses abilities but I'm pretty sure the prep masters could come up with something if given five years and 2 alternate earths.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Id say team prep. For the fact that most of those guys can create worldly threats on their own. heck one of them created a robot that could take the avengers. I imagine a team of awesome extermis suits suped up to be 20* more powerful shooting demolecularization rays. I think 5 years is a little overkill.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

There's not really an answer for world war hulk or thor.

Lex and batman could make a plan to deal with superman

Reed could do something about silver surfer

There isn't really a counter measure for hulk or thor. I guess hank and tony could build a suit to combat them but I don't they can make something that can take on both of them.

Powerhouses for the majority.

P.S. Gamma draining won't work on the green scar (world war hulk) unless he wants it to work, that's out of the question

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@ssj_god: he'd probably come up with a plan about an omnipotent death ray that can disintegrate molecules. Batman might even be able to make friends with galactus if he's lucky.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lord44

Silver Surfer has been already beaten by Reed, Superman is the easiest one with a bunch of kryptonite, WWH can be BFRed without so much troubles.. but i don't really know how can they beat a pissed off Gladiator and Thor?

Annyway i say Team Prep 6-7/10.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@lord44: I didn't think of BFR.

They could find a way to f*ck with gladiators confidence allowing him to be brought down by a pimped up iron man suit (5 years for hank and tony to pimp an iron man suit? It's gonna be op).

But they don't really have anything to deal with thor, they might be able to do a combined assault or build a weapon that can bring him down but I'm doubtful on that.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Team Powerhouse. Prep is not much helpful without plot.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: he'd probably come up with a plan about an omnipotent death ray that can disintegrate molecules. Batman might even be able to make friends with galactus if he's lucky.

yeah.. i'd like to know what he thinks

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Reed is a prep god he solos.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@gizmorino: Take the prep masters morals off, prep masters stomp. Morals, on powerhouses still win 9/10.

There are simple solutions for taking down SS and Superman. Reed will just copy cat Doctor Doom and build that energy draining thing. Lex will just make a bunch of Kryptonite and Red Sun based weapons.

Thing is, there is no plot device weakness for WW Hulk or Thor. If Gladiator is pissed then he will be at full confidence, so there goes his plot device weakness. The entire illuminati of Marvel which was a much better variety of experts in all fields still could not come up with a permanent solution to the Hulk problem that would not break their morals. The powerhouses will expect the SS and Supermans weakness to be exploited, so the others will go ahead first and take those plot device weapons out. Then whatever clones, fodder, robots, monsters, and weapons the prep masters have made the powerhouses will take them all out together.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@gizmorino: Take the prep masters morals off, prep masters stomp. Morals, on powerhouses still win 9/10.

There are simple solutions for taking down SS and Superman. Reed will just copy cat Doctor Doom and build that energy draining thing. Lex will just make a bunch of Kryptonite and Red Sun based weapons.

Thing is, there is no plot device weakness for WW Hulk or Thor. If Gladiator is pissed then he will be at full confidence, so there goes his plot device weakness. The entire illuminati of Marvel which was a much better variety of experts in all fields still could not come up with a permanent solution to the Hulk problem that would not break their morals. The powerhouses will expect the SS and Supermans weakness to be exploited, so the others will go ahead first and take those plot device weapons out. Then whatever clones, fodder, robots, monsters, and weapons the prep masters have made the powerhouses will take them all out together.

Since they know the power houses are coming to give them a golden ticket to the hospital(surgery room) they should be in a very seriuos mood to take them down because their lives might be on the line

team 1 is annoyed and wanna beat team 2 up so bad one might kill a member of team two since team 1 is not holding back and team 2 knows atleast 90% of the capabilities of team 1 so they would be a an heightened moral to take team 1 down and i gave them alternate earths to visit

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dre_Savage

I'm starting to hate prep fights, bc one could argue anything. Be it Bats or Doom, an hr or a year, arguments are made that the prepper comes up with something to guarantee a win.

With that said, morals on, and five yrs of prep...with the preppers having prior knowledge and new knowledge, and a crap ton of resources...AND the powerhouse folks have morals on? Yeah, the powerhouse folks lose.

...there, I said it. -_-

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman solos

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prep Masters stomp

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prep masters for each power house? lol, it's not really fair

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is a Prep God. He solos.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is a Prep God. He solos.

how? any reason why and how he is gonna stop a blood-lusted group of high-tier cosmic beings

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thy holy batgod solos with prep.

JK powerhouses should take it 8/10

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: Don't take me seriously anytime I say Batman solos.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's assume they mix things up and go after an unexpected enemy.

Superman vs. Pym

Hulk vs. Batman

Thor vs. Reed

Gladiator vs. Lex

Surfer vs. Iron Man

In such a case, I don't believe they've accounted for how smart Surfer and Superman are, and would allow the Power-Houses to take the victory. Sorry, nerds.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Prep masters 9/10.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: Don't take me seriously anytime I say Batman solos.

thought you were serious..................Never knew it was sarcasm

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sy8000

With the exception of Thor there are easy ways to counter them all.

1. Surfer can't resist being drained. They just remake Dooms machine that did so.
  2. 5 years of making Red sun radiation and Kryptonite weapons should do the trick on Clark.
  3. Gladiator is vunrable to certain radiation types. This is how Hulk beat him.
  4. Hulk can be drained of Gamma radiation and has before.

wenjun--chew_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Sorry, I have been permanently banned from making Batman threads, nor am I allowed to discuss about him. The moderator said that its the easiest way to prevent the users around me from going out of control, because whenever I made a thread or post about Batman, rage and chaos seemed to follow.

Can only talk about Lex Luthor and Reed Richards then:

In round 1 Lex Luthor and Reed Richards will definitely take the easy way out and BFR them. Either one of them would take out all the power houses by themselves in this round 1 scenario.

Round 2 is not extremely difficult in case anyone thinks so. Lex Luthor would rely on the expertise of a couple other experts in building a telepathic control device that manipulates the mind of any target. Silver Surfer, Superman, World War Hulk, Gladiator, Thor don't display great feats against mind control so that's possible. The experts/prep masters team will control the team into committing suicide or fight each other.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

5 years of prep - I mean maybe I'm just ignorant about the powerhouses abilities but I'm pretty sure the prep masters could come up with something if given five years and 2 alternate earths.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

5 years is too much, i think Reed alone can take down the majority of them,

in few years Reed has built an anti-galactus weapon that was able to scatter a bunch of the most powerful abstacts including LT.

Tony in a few day found a way to scatter the phoenix force.

so yeah, team prep masters stomp

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Prep Masters

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how are they going to come up with something to stop supes, ss, thor, gladiator, and ww hulk. they are fighting them at the same time. it's not one on one. the team wins. that they can come up with something is really stretching it. there are some people who think that ss can solo the entire justice league. how are the prep masters going to stop him and 4 other characters who can match him? a lot of the prep stuff works because the character wasn't expecting it. this time they all are expecting something. they are bloodlusted so they will use their most deadly attacks. surfer and supes can sense individuals off world. how are the team going to combat that? what are they going to come up with to stop 5 power houses? supes and surfer can kill them without even touching the earth. they can kill them from space. people have been prepping for supes for years. this isn't new to him. it's not like he won't be expecting that. kryptonite won't work anyway since surfer will just change it to something else. don't forget it's a team. they will make up for each others weaknesses. gladiator should feel real confident with supes, hulk, ss, and thor with him. the team can't come up with anything to stop those 5 when they are ruthless.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@christianrapper: Prep masters have dealt with worse. Prep masters take a very strong majority every round.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser:

1. Surfer can't resist being drained. They just remake Dooms machine that did so.
  2. 5 years of making Red sun radiation and Kryptonite weapons should do the trick on Clark.

Ahh... Your analysis is a thing of beauty, but by forgetting/overlooking the fact that Batman brings his DCU connections/resources to the table, you left out a potent weapon the prepsters now have access to: Nth Metal. If this fight is taking place in a combined universe, then it would be a Zeta Beam ride to Thanagar and/or breaking into Checkmate's cache of weapons grade Nth Metal that they have hidden around the world to forge a nasty suit of armor, razor sharp weapons, etc... to use against the Odinson.

His resistance to bladed weaponry is decidedly less than his resistance to blunt force attacks. They could exploit this as easily as Wolverine did IMO...

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser:

Ahh... Your analysis is a thing of beauty, but by forgetting/overlooking the fact that Batman brings his DCU connections/resources to the table, you left out a potent weapon the prepsters now have access to: Nth Metal. If this fight is taking place in a combined universe, then it would be a Zeta Beam ride to Thanagar and/or breaking into Checkmate's cache of weapons grade Nth Metal that they have hidden around the world to forge a nasty suit of armor, razor sharp weapons, etc... to use against the Odinson.

His resistance to bladed weaponry is decidedly less than his resistance to blunt force attacks. They could exploit this as easily as Wolverine did IMO...

Interesting. Nth metal could prove invaluable to the prep team with it's versatile properites, especially considering a small amount of it allows Hawkman to hold his own against the likes of Black Adam and harm team busters like Despero and gog. When Ominar Synn had all the Nth metal on Thanagar, he was controlling the fundamental forces of reality to degrees that approached reality warping.

Thor actually does have piercing resistance, Wolverine just has a history of harming people like thor and hulk with his blades, which brings up another idea:adamantine weapons.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@highaccuser:

Interesting. Nth metal could prove invaluable to the prep team with it's versatile properites, especially considering a small amount of it allows Hawkman to hold his own against the likes of Black Adam and harm team busters like Despero and gog. When Ominar Synn had all the Nth metal on Thanagar, he was controlling the fundamental forces of reality to degrees that approached reality warping.

Thor actually does have piercing resistance, Wolverine just has a history of harming people like thor and hulk with his blades, which brings up another idea:adamantine weapons.

I remember. Ominar was a bad mofo. That said, while Thor is more durable than your average bear, I'm sure that the superbrains assembled here could build a robot or somehow endow themselves with superhuman strength FAR surpassing Wolverine's and thus pierce and/or slash away at Thor with impunity (especially with razor sharp Nth Metal weaponry)!

Although Adamantium weapons are also an intriguing idea... Good call.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sy8000

@highaccuser:

I remember. Ominar was a bad mofo. That said, while Thor is more durable than your average bear, I'm sure that the superbrains assembled here could build a robot or somehow endow themselves with superhuman strength FAR surpassing Wolverine's and thus pierce and/or slash away at Thor with impunity (especially with razor sharp Nth Metal weaponry)!

Although Adamantium weapons are also an intriguing idea... Good call.

Indeed. It also helps that the prep masters are highly familiar with the powerhouses abilities and have prepped or attempted to prep for them on many occasions. Hell, Lex tries to prep for Superman every other week and has successfully killed many kryptonians with prep(even destroying new kyrpton outright while in prison).

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Reed has weapons capable of hurting celestials Power-House won't stand a chance.

No Caption Provided

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: Prep masters have dealt with worse. Prep masters take a very strong majority every round.

they aren't taking a majority against these guys. you are forgetting that each of these guys weaknesses can be eliminated by another member of the team. they will work as a TEAM. it's not one at a time. their speed and power are too much. kryptonite and red sun can be handled by surfer. he can change the energy. the hulk had no glaring weakness. how are the prep masters going to prep for a meteor being dropped on them? there is no shield in the comic universe to stop that.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@christianrapper: That doesn't change that the team has taken out stronger threats. The team can stay from another dimension, if they wanted. 5 years is enough for the team to make a extremely strong Ultron, powered by extremely powerful artifacts. They can also make a stasis barrier if they wanted too. Or Reed can bring out his OP shields that Gladiator wasn't able to phase.

They aren't losing.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By christianrapper

a strong ultron won't stop supes or surfer. a strong ultron will just kill reed anyway so that will do the teams job for them. will his op shields stand up to having a meteor dropped on him.? supes and surfer can see on a subatomic level. they can see weaknesses in any shield. can't the surfer just drain the energy from the shield? the team isn't fighting in character. they are ruthless.