No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Story

All across the universe, the ones who have stopped and fought with evil have now come to an end in deciding how far will one go to do the impossible? All are selected out by an unknown and evil TOAA type being in which they must do battle and kill one another in an unknown NYC which represents all universes.

No Caption Provided

RULES

The fighters are The Doctor (Dr Who), John Constantine, Dr Doom, Batman, Azmuth (Ben 10), Dr Strange, Reed Richards, Phineas and Ferb, Sosuke Aizen, Tao (Wildstorm/Wildcats) and Thanos.

Everyone has no morals and is extremely bloodlusted

All have 2 years of prep and access to all Resources from their respective universes

The Marvel characters are Standard 616

Dr Strange is Classic version

The fight takes place in NYC

Who wins in this epic and legendary fight?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Phineas and Ferb via rollercoaster

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Joking-Phineas and Ferb and For Realz-Thanos

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By JackKnight

A three way tie between The Doctor (Dr Who) or John Constantine or Tao (Wildstorm/Wildcats) can't really deiced who would win.

Though if were using Ultimate Reed Richards then he would defiantly be also tied up here with these three for the winner, though were using the standard 616 version so he loses.

Avatar image for deactivated-579ecfa921bb2
deactivated-579ecfa921bb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Either John Constantine or Thanos.

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By InFamous_Wolf

Its between Batman and Aizen

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Imperator

Everyone loses. Doom and Aizen and Thanos can get talked down by the Doctor, but with Phineas and Ferb in the mix either they come out ahead, or everyone ties in a quagmire of near omnipotence.

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infamous_wolf: This thread have Thanos,John Constantine,Dr Doom,and others whose their prep is on/or above multiverse level.

chris_t3258c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By chris_t3258c0

Batman does not belong in this battle, he's way out of his league and more than likely dies first and fast.

Avatar image for ifoughtgalactus
Ifoughtgalactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ifoughtgalactus

Won't Thanos just get the infinity gauntlet?

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 the_red_viper  Moderator

Well I'm always in for John Constantine. I'd say it'd end up with John, The Doctor and maybe Thanos or Doom, but John wins due to my fanboyism.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps with ease. Doom is second but ultimately falls to Thanos. The rest get squashed with ease.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15 the_stegman  Moderator

Constantine...just cuz.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By Wyldsong

Geez my head hurts thinking about this. If this were old school Doc Strange, I'd pick him, but since this is current and I haven't heard of anything that awe inspiring from him...ummm...well...I'll go with Thanos, followed by Doom until I see a good argument to sway me.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Doctor > Reed Richards > Doom > Thanos > Constantine > everyone else

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Imperator

Personally, they all are about equal in feats, though the Doctor's innate ability to cause quantum probability to shift in his favor making evil people monologue means he would most likely win over Doom and Thanos, though Reed and Constantine are still up in the air, probably a three way tie in that regard.

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Doctor EASILY this guy has beaten satan without prep, he never has prep. This guys intellect out classes all of them combined

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two years huh? Could Aizen use those two years to make a huge army of Arrancar like the Espada?

If not he could show his Shikai Kyōka Suigetsu's Complete Hypnosis..though If we're having Two Years to prep everyone should pretty much figure out that all they have to do is not look at the sword.

However its been stated that Aizen is Immortal due to the Hōgyoku, Someone should probably make some rule about that. If Aizen has the Hōgyoku the only way to beat him is BFR.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther Wins /Thread.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Doctor

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

idk who would win this

Trollheim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Trollheim

When the Doctor is pissed off... you're in for some serious, SERIOUS s***.

I'm sure the Doctor could figure out some way to cause a reality bomb to pass over his own home universe.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dratini1331

2 years? Probably Thanos IMO, then one of the Docs if not him. I would lean towards The Doctor simply because he technically has access to a better starting point than Doom, and he can cause some pretty wild shenanigans.

No Urza = sad face :(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azmuth.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

I honestly have no idea who half these people are...

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#32  Edited By kidman560

i have to Say Doc Strange since he has access to all his magic and with two years he can do a hell of a lot of things.

Reed Could also pull this of as he is the smartest man in comics but id feel better if it was Ultimate but 616 Reed can definitely hang with John and maybe thanos but thats stretching it. all in all Strange while not the smartest has the resources and the and skill to do this

Edit* now that i see that it is classic Strange then he wins this not easily but he still he wins

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps with ease. Doom is second but ultimately falls to Thanos. The rest get squashed with ease.

Not true.

While Thanos is smart, there are a few guys in this thread that can out smart him (Tao being one of them).

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#34  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Batman looks silly here. He really does, when you step back and just look at the lineup.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

i have to Say Doc Strange since he has access to all his magic and with two years he can do a hell of a lot of things.

Reed Could also pull this of as he is the smartest man in comics but id feel better if it was Ultimate but 616 Reed can definitely hang with John and maybe thanos but thats stretching it. all in all Strange while not the smartest has the resources and the and skill to do this

Edit* now that i see that it is classic Strange then he wins this not easily but he still he wins

Now that I see it is classic Strange, I have to agree, he can take this.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phineas and Ferb somp they really have no limits as seen in their show.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Not true.

While Thanos is smart, there are a few guys in this thread that can out smart him (Tao being one of them).

I disagree as he can easily get the IG in two years. Also his forcefields are out of this world second only to Doom's maybe.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01 said:

Personally, they all are about equal in feats, though the Doctor's innate ability to cause quantum probability to shift in his favor making evil people monologue means he would most likely win over Doom and Thanos, though Reed and Constantine are still up in the air, probably a three way tie in that regard.

Constantine I don't know much about but I hear his prep rivals the Doctor. Richards is > both Doom and Thanos, and as Thanos' greatest prep feats required manipulation, hidden aces and the aid of Death, I place him just behind Doom.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nightwing444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By nightwing444

Batman with prep stalemated Chuck Norris for 28 hours.These n00bs? Piece of cake

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Doctor, Constantine, then P&F, strange if classic, Thanos, Azmuth, Doom, reed, Aizen, Strange,and lol Batman.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By JackKnight

@darkraiden said:

@jackknight said:

@darkraiden said:

Not true.

I disagree as he can easily get the IG in two years. Also his forcefields are out of this world second only to Doom's maybe.

The Doctor, John Constantine, Tao have a few advantages over Thanos and Dr Doom.

While both Thanos and Dr Doom are very smart indeed, they do both have huge egos (i.e. Thanos being obsessed with Death and 's love for his mother, his arrogance etc).

The Doctor, John Constantine, Tao don't really have issues like that and they can easily trick both Thanos and Dr Doom (especially Tao with is manipulation).

On a side note where does the op say that Thanos is allowed to get the Infinity Gauntlet?

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden said:

@jackknight said:

@darkraiden said:

Not true.

The Doctor, John Constantine, Tao have a few advantages over Thanos and Dr Doom.

While both Thanos and Dr Doom are very smart indeed, they do both have huge egos (i.e. Thanos being obsessed with Death and 's love for his mother, his arrogance etc).

The Doctor, John Constantine, Tao don't really have issues like that and they can easily trick both Thanos and Dr Doom (especially Tao with is manipulation).

On a side note where does the op say that Thanos is allowed to get the Infinity Gauntlet?

These lines in the OP

All have 2 years of prep and access to all Resources from their respective universes

And without PIS you can't trick nor take advantage of Thanos or Doom. Any attacks are stopped by the forcefields. Tricking them won't really happen as they are intelligent in their own right.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By JackKnight

@darkraiden said:

@jackknight said:

@darkraiden said:

@jackknight said:

@darkraiden said:

Not true.

These lines in the OP

And without PIS you can't trick nor take advantage of Thanos or Doom. Any attacks are stopped by the forcefields. Tricking them won't really happen as they are intelligent in their own right.

Again I will say this, John had defeated a being called the First of Fallen a couple of times.

He was a guy almost as powerful as Lucifer Morningstar and john defeated him a couple of times with less than two years of prep.

And no Dr Doom and Thanos getting tricked is not PIS because it is true, they do have big egos and they have proved that a couple of times, granted there egos don't happen that much but still.

You also forgot that John can force guys like Lucifer Morningstar to help him, so even if Thanos does get the Infinity Gauntlet John can force guys like Lucifer Morningstar to help him (And Lucifer Morningstar is more powerful then the Infinity Gauntlet).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azmuth: Universal-level bombs, Celestialsapien, Ascalon(which is currently infused with Diagon)

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: Thanos can get any item in his own universe in the OP.Thanos with HOTU would be more powerful than Lucifer and FoF.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: Thanos can get any item in his own universe in the OP.Thanos with HOTU would be more powerful than Lucifer and FoF.

But the HOTU doesn't come from the 616 universe it comes from the 4321 universe and the op says that the 616 version of the Marvel characters are being used and they can get any item from there universe (so Thanos can only get items from the 616 universe), plus Thanos didn't takes the HOTU by will, he was set up and tricked by TOAA to get the object (I've heard somewhere that's what happened) so the HOTU is off the table.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don 't even know who The Doctor is.

wolverine73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By wolverine73

I think it's down to a battle of who has the greatest time travel capabilities and mastery of them. As soon as the battle starts people are going to be disappearing left,right and centre and the only way to safeguard yourself and defeat your opponents is to get them before they know what is happening - i believe that all the opponents would know this and thus attempt to time travel back and kill all other opponents at birth or change history in such a way that their opponents never even exist in the first place - perhaps winning by default........

Thus with this in mind i'm going to go with The Doctor - he has shown time travel feats that probably outclass all others and can also 'time-lock' to safeguard when needed.