• 79 results
#1 Edited by Spartan101 (2485 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight midday on the golden gate bridge,no morals,elder predator has wrist blade only. Start 100 yards apart.

,,,,,,,vs,,,,,,,

#2 Posted by jwalser3 (5261 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator takes this.

#3 Posted by Classic_Black_Guy (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Yo, fool, like seriously, Preds would really kill his ass, he has better weapons, 1 hit kill yo

#4 Posted by Spartan101 (2485 posts) - - Show Bio

@Classic_Black_Guy: "yo fool" haha.

#5 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Predator wins this but he cant let the Lizard get a hold of him

#6 Posted by Classic_Black_Guy (28 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spartan101: hey, wazzup fool dat u b doin sumfin dat maks u b a ded man

#7 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator cannot permanently put Lizard down, whereas Lizard can put down Predator...

#8 Posted by Spartan101 (2485 posts) - - Show Bio

@Classic_Black_Guy: haha :-)

#9 Posted by AKA_TERMINATOR (332 posts) - - Show Bio

Predators are alot faster and more trained, so im going Predator here, especially weaponary wise.

#10 Edited by starscream1479 (133 posts) - - Show Bio

i wanna say predator but lizards stats in strength and speed outclass predators.

#11 Posted by Voogaloo (52 posts) - - Show Bio
@Classic_Black_Guy: Lolwut? Pred wins via weapons and hunting skills.
#12 Posted by Nefarious (21979 posts) - - Show Bio

The Predator cuts his head off and keeps his skull. The end.

#13 Posted by starscream1479 (133 posts) - - Show Bio

@Voogaloo said:

@Classic_Black_Guy: Lolwut? Pred wins via weapons and hunting skills.

predator only has his blades otherwise id say predator also ...win via laser blast.

#14 Posted by nick_hero22 (7090 posts) - - Show Bio

Elder Predator wins pretty easily, it has the physical stats necessary to compete and has a significant advantage in terms of skill which will allow decapitate Lizard with its Wrist Blades that are strong enough to effortlessly shred apart 2 inches of Steel Plating on a Tank like paper and easily tear through the durable exoskeletons of Xenomorphs.

#15 Posted by Rockit (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice lizzard-skull on the predators wall.

#16 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (715 posts) - - Show Bio

Elders are unstoppable a normal pred would be a fairer match for the Lizard, the elder will be to skilled and strong for this overgrown reptile!

#17 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator.

#18 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20431 posts) - - Show Bio

I can tell that Classic Black Guy will fit right in. lol. Anyways, Predator wins.

#19 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

the lizard would eat predator

#20 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

Predators have shoulder cannons, not to mention wrist blades that would tear that Lizard up.

#21 Posted by Strider92 (16771 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

Predators have shoulder cannons, not to mention wrist blades that would tear that Lizard up.

The Predator only has a wristblade as dictated by the OP and in The Amazing Spider-man film the Lizard got shot by 6-7 guys all unloading magazines of automatic fire into him and he healed within a few seconds. Predator can't do anything to put Lizard down, his healing factor is to strong.

Connors has this.

#22 Posted by GraniteSoldier (8612 posts) - - Show Bio

Lizard and Predator bum rush eachother, the Lizard knocks Predator to the ground with his greater bulk and higher strength. They tumble and tussel, both clawing the other but with Lizard regenerating his wounds instantly. Lizard ends up on top mountaing the Predator. Lizard rasies his claws going for the kill and Predator cuts his arm off. In shock Lizard recoils but begins regenerating, using his tail to smash at the predator and keep him at bay. Predator slices the tail off, which also begins to regrow. Lizard tries to create distance but is slightly off balance with his regrowing limbs (Lizards in the animal knigdom use their tails for balance). Predator sees this and rushes, closing the distance and taking Lizard's leg. Lizard's arm has regenerated, and makes a powerful double arm swing deeply gashing the Predator, but loses his balance with only one leg. Lizard falls, and Predator takes his head, claiming his skull as his greatest trophy. Predator wins, to my knowledge there isn't any reptile in the animal kingdon that can regenerate from decapitation. However, Predator soon bleeds out from his greivous wounds.

Don't know if that entirely how it would go, but that's how it played out in my head. Enjoy.

#23 Posted by nick_hero22 (7090 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

The Predator only has a wristblade as dictated by the OP and in The Amazing Spider-man film the Lizard got shot by 6-7 guys all unloading magazines of automatic fire into him and he healed within a few seconds. Predator can't do anything to put Lizard down, his healing factor is to strong.

Connors has this.

False

#24 Posted by Strider92 (16771 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

@Strider92 said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

Connors has this.

False

How does that scan prove anything I said false? I said Predator can't do anything to put Lizard down due to his healing factor not that he couldn't penetrate.

#25 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Strider92 said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

Connors has this.

False

How does that scan prove anything I said false? I said Predator can't do anything to put Lizard down due to his healing factor not that he couldn't penetrate.

so if predator got to the lizards brain are you saying it wouldnt die?

#26 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

Lizard.

#27 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

Lizard.

why? predator seems faster and more durable

#28 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

@Erik said:

Lizard.

They do not seem faster to me. Arnold and Danny are not especially fast and they had no trouble keeping a predator at a distance. Not only that but Lizard was about as fast as Spider-Man and markedly stronger. He even had no problem taking multiple hits from Spider-Man. A predator got hit from one beefy, yet nowhere near peak human and it gave him pause. Seems pretty clear cut to me that a predator could only win with strategic use of its weaponry and even then, the Lizard's healing factor might make up for that.

#29 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator skins him and takes his skull to put it on his wall...

#30 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

@Erik said:

Lizard.

They do not seem faster to me. Arnold and Danny are not especially fast and they had no trouble keeping a predator at a distance. Not only that but Lizard was about as fast as Spider-Man and markedly stronger. He even had no problem taking multiple hits from Spider-Man. A predator got hit from one beefy, yet nowhere near peak human and it gave him pause. Seems pretty clear cut to me that a predator could only win with strategic use of its weaponry and even then, the Lizard's healing factor might make up for that.

So if the predator hit the lizard with its shoulder cannon in the head or even cut the lizards head off with its wrist blades you don't think the lizard would die? i never saw the lizard regenerate a head from what i remember, but if i'm wrong i'd love to see a video or scan to prove otherwise. Arnold outsmarting the predator was not that impressive, the predator ended up killing itsself, arnold didnt didnt kill it or any of the such, thats why arnold defeating the predator wasnt all that impressive.

#31 Posted by Picard (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Lizard have the upper hand: he is a little bit stronger than Yautja and he have quite amazing healing factor, so I don't think that Pred's weapons would make big difference.

#32 Posted by Timestream_ (5 posts) - - Show Bio

The Predator would win as long as the Lizard never gets a grasp on his body.

#33 Posted by nick_hero22 (7090 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Strider92 said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

Connors has this.

False

1) It proves that the Predator's wrist blades are sharp enough can significant damage to Lizard.

2) Lizard healing factor can be bypassed through decapitation since the brain won't be attached to the body to issue orders to the internal organs and tissue.

#34 Posted by nick_hero22 (7090 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

@Erik said:

Lizard.

1) What are Lizard's speed feats?

2) I like how you misinterpret the movies help your arguement and ignore many of their feats, because both Arnold and Danny fights with the Predator had certain circumstances around them.

3) A Predator is durable enough to tank multiple shots in abdomen from a shotgun, survive getting struck by lighting twice, being shot by a sniper rifle with a explosive bullet that tore through several vital organs, survive unfazed by explosives at close range, and etc.

4) The healing is almost irrelevant since the wrist blades are sharp enough to tear through tremendous amount of tissue and cut off limbs which won't be easy to regenerate if his healing factor is potent enough.

#35 Posted by Saren (26027 posts) - - Show Bio

Lizard was not quite as fast as Spidey imo; the webhead had a speed advantage but not so much that he could avoid the Lizard for long.

#36 Posted by nick_hero22 (7090 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Lizard was not quite as fast as Spidey imo; the webhead had a speed advantage but not so much that he could avoid the Lizard for long.

The Predator is pretty close to being on par with the comic book version of Spider-Man in terms of speed and having excellent reflexes.

#37 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

I just saw the Movie like yasterday. It was pretty.... blah. Lizard looked stupid as hell butt his Strength he shown could take a Queen Alien. That said someone like Smiley could take him with a Combi Staff.

#38 Posted by nick_hero22 (7090 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

I just saw the Movie like yasterday. It was pretty.... blah. Lizard looked stupid as hell butt his Strength he shown could take a Queen Alien. That said someone like Smiley could take him with a Combi Staff.

What is his best strength feat, because a Queen can easily slap away large logistic vehicles.

#39 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

He threw aside 2 ton SUV like nothing. He tipped threw Solide Steel and Overpower a Clearly Mutli Ton Spidey left and Right. I actually would say a Queen is around 15 tons myself. But this guys is definatly a 5 tonner easy. If not more

Add in a Healing Factor of Wolverine its Recockulas.

A well place Plasma Cast to the head is no prob. But simple Wrist Blades or Combi Staff... you need Smiley or Beserker Predator maybe......

#40 Posted by war of light_2814 (846 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

What is his best strength feat, because a Queen can easily slap away large logistic vehicles.

Turn a SWAT truck upside down,IIRC.

#41 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

I agree. I did not make that clear in my post... if you were making this comment as an indirect reply to my statement. I said about as fast but I suppose I should have added an * that I think Spider-Man was slightly faster.

@nick_hero22 said:

@CitizenBane said:

The Predator is pretty close to being on par with the comic book version of Spider-Man in terms of speed and having excellent reflexes.

Lol not if the movies are considered canon. What speed feats are you thinking of that would justify this claim?

#42 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik: speed is a problem, but not everything... as i mentioned the predator could still use its wrist blades to cut the lizards head off, pluss predators can go invicible anytime they want.

#43 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

@Erik said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

@Erik said:

Lizard.

1) What are Lizard's speed feats?

2) I like how you misinterpret the movies help your arguement and ignore many of their feats, because both Arnold and Danny fights with the Predator had certain circumstances around them.

3) A Predator is durable enough to tank multiple shots in abdomen from a shotgun, survive getting struck by lighting twice, being shot by a sniper rifle with a explosive bullet that tore through several vital organs, survive unfazed by explosives at close range, and etc.

4) The healing is almost irrelevant since the wrist blades are sharp enough to tear through tremendous amount of tissue and cut off limbs which won't be easy to regenerate if his healing factor is potent enough.

1. Watch the film.
  2. None of the circumstances should have had an effect on the Predator's speed.
  3. Getting shot is not a durability feat if the buckshot still penetrates you. It is a nice pain threshold feat to be sure though. I have seen stories of humans that get electrocuted and survived and we have no idea if lightning has the same effect on a Predator or not. Good thing Lizard does not use lightning as an attack. You have a physiology bio on the Predator to confirm that vitals were hit? Because I would like to see this.
  4. Lol please watch the film before making statements such as this. Lizard lost a tail and grew it back almost instantly. Sooooo yeah, healing factor will still matter even if the Predator cuts off a limb... which it wont because it will be too busy scooping its own organs up off the ground.
#44 Edited by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

@Erik: speed is a problem, but not everything... as i mentioned the predator could still use its wrist blades to cut the lizards head off, pluss predators can go invicible anytime they want.

Lizard could use its claws to cut a Predator's head off too. And Lizard has a reach advantage. Invisibility will not help when your opponent can use his other heightened senses to tell where you are.

#45 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

Lizard could use its claws to cut a Predator's head off too. And Lizard has a reach advantage. Invisibility will not help when your opponent can use his other heightened senses to tell where you are.

How would going invisible not work? i dont recall the lizard having great smell or heat vision of some sort to still spot the predator.

#46 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

How would going invisible not work? i dont recall the lizard having great smell or heat vision of some sort to still spot the predator.

If you do not recall Lizard having great smell, then you did not watch the movie. Not sure where heat vision is coming from. I think you are confused.

#47 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik: i meant scan vision not heat vision.... well i agree i guess it could go either way.. i agree if the lizard got ahold of the pred and tore its head off first than the predator would die, but predators seem'd to of been alot better at hunting down their prey.. if the predator had its shoulder cannon than it would most definitly win.

#48 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

@Erik: i meant scan vision not heat vision.... well i agree i guess it could go either way.. i agree if the lizard got ahold of the pred and tore its head off first than the predator would die, but predators seem'd to of been alot better at hunting down their prey.. if the predator had its shoulder cannon than it would most definitly win.

Not seeing why the plasma caster would matter when the Lizard was riddled full of holes from head to toe by local law enforcement and he was fine.

#49 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

Not seeing why the plasma caster would matter when the Lizard was riddled full of holes from head to toe by local law enforcement and he was fine.

very true. good point.

#50 Posted by Picard (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

He was throwing cars around - scene on Brooklyn bridge - he burst through walls and metal door, and thrown SWAT team van.

@nick_hero22 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Sorry, but no. Spider-man is far more agile

@CadenceV2 said:

Yes, movie was blah, but this don't change the fact that Lizard would probably won in straight up fight