#1 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this is the most random match-up I can throw out but who wins this duel?

#2 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator would win if he was hunting I suppose, he has tons of gadgetry and whatnot, up close I'd give it to Agent Dogget.

#3 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

t-1000 takes this, its not like arnolds terminator where it takes damage and needs to be mechanically repaired, t-1000 morps into basic weapons and had no problems with low to medium power arms. his shape changing into humans is of no consequence as the predator is probably looking at him in another way.

#4 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

They did a cross-over. The T-800 killed a bunch of Predators, I think. The T-1000 would slaughter em.

#5 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Well can't the Predator's cloaking device even block the Terminator from detecting them?

#6 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope, the T-8OO has infrared vision.

#7 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn!

#8 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote Predator. He'll just use that big ass gun of his and blast the T-1000 to smithereens.

#9 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

the liquid metal T1000 owns this fight...

nothing the predator has got could stop him, the only way to kill him is to destroy him utterly, and predator just doesn't have a chance in hell of that.

M

#10 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I'd have to say that t-1000 wins this. He almost kills Predator, but Pred activates his 'oh my god i'm gonna lose' bomb, and a nuclear explosion kills both.

#11 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

predator win

#12 Edited by Clark_EL (2380 posts) - - Show Bio

T-1000

#13 Posted by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio

A thread like this could use a revamp. Location, gear, Predator rank, prep, etc.

Staff
#14 Posted by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio

ha ha ha... reading through this thread and looking at Lantern Prime's responses.

#15 Posted by TERMlNATOR_FAN (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

A thread like this could use a revamp. Location, gear, Predator rank, prep, etc.

It's not so much that a TERMINATOR could sit on its motorcycle and whoop a thousand Predators, but rather the fact that Predator really has nothing to destroy THE TERMINATOR with. TERMINATOR could shapeshift into his big metal finger and poke the Predators eyeball out and blind the creature/ =/

T-1000 would murder a Predator quickly and easily. :)