NC is armed with two swords and a dagger
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By oldmagic

His amour would be impossible to penetrate with just swords.....

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Tenjin

is this Movie or Comic Predator? I think NC could pull it off but either Predator would give him a hell of a time...I ask which Predator cuz Comic ones seem a little weaker

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By oldmagic

The movie preds were hella strong. Especially the third one. He just keeps on taking out the aliens left and right thanks to prep time. 

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Comic Predator......and there are weak points in the armor....his neck is bare for one...

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Static Shock

Nightcrawler.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I am going with NC!....The Yautja have stalked many prey, but nothing like him before

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Tenjin

Being that the Pred only has heat vision (whether it is evolution or otherwise) NC would constantly teleport leaving the black/yellow depending on which universe confusinfthe Yautja to render a killing blow

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Good Point....the Yautja dont see well without their helmets anyways, and the residual cloud left from the transporting would confuse the Pred, while Nightcrawler teleports directly behind him slicing off his head before he can do anything about it.

lboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By lboy

Nightcrawler!!!

Code: Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Code: Red

Nightcrawler... He has the over advantage, teleport and agility and on to of that the swords I don't see the predator having much chance unless Nightcrawler holds back wanting to be a good boy. But I doubt it since predators are hideous. A visious Nightcrawler would just teleport him to the sky to see how good the predator's flying abilities are. I know I would.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
Nightcrawler would win here no question
Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Tenjin

I am going with Nightcrawler as well but i think it will a little more interesting if the Predator is high ranking and had some more gadgets like its plasma caster, hunter armor and chameleon device.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lantern Prime

Is it me or do you guys really underestimate the Predator? Mix his physical abilities and his technology together and he jsut over powers Nightcrawler. His teleportation would onbly slowthe predator down. Nightcrawler can teleport all he wants but if he can't see where his target is at then hows gonna attack it?

Strength: P

Agility/speed: equal

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Tenjin
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Did no one read the first post?
Nightcrawler vs. Predator

In a chance encounter in a dark Pine Forest in Germany

Pred is armed only with wrist blades, a combi-stick, net launcher, and shuriken.
NC is armed with two swords and a dagger
I don't see plasma cannon or cloaking device anywhere in the list.

Nightcrawler teleports Predator into the sky and drops him."

Everyone read it....everyone said NC...WTF are you talking about????
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Godammit!!!

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Tenjin
Lantern Prime said:
"Is it me or do you guys really underestimate the Predator? Mix his physical abilities and his technology together and he jsut over powers Nightcrawler. His teleportation would onbly slowthe predator down. Nightcrawler can teleport all he wants but if he can't see where his target is at then hows gonna attack it?

Strength: P

Agility/speed: equal"

I think its you bro, This is a very limited predator here, no plasma caster and no cloaking device...his agility is nowhere near crawler's.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lantern Prime

Well if he had all his weapons then Nightcrawler is toast.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19  Edited By Sparda

If he had more of his equipment, I think a Predator could take out Nightcrawler. As it is, though, he would probably lose.

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Tenjin
Lantern Prime said:
"Well if he had all his weapons then Nightcrawler is toast."

Sparda said:
"If he had more of his equipment, I think a Predator could take out Nightcrawler. As it is, though, he would probably lose."

absolutely
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Nightcrawler smokes the Pred in agility.....even withthe plasma caster it's likely that NC could evade a number of shots considering that plasma bolts are slower than bullets and Nightcrawler can dodge bullets. He could then just teleport the pred 2 miles into the sky and drop him, or teleport multiple times quickly getting consecutive shots in on the Pred....trust me I know Predators well, they are not used to fighting teleporters, especially ones with this much skill.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sparda
Lunacyde said:
"Nightcrawler smokes the Pred in agility.....even withthe plasma caster it's likely that NC could evade a number of shots considering that plasma bolts are slower than bullets and Nightcrawler can dodge bullets. He could then just teleport the pred 2 miles into the sky and drop him, or teleport multiple times quickly getting consecutive shots in on the Pred....trust me I know Predators well, they are not used to fighting teleporters, especially ones with this much skill."

If the Predator brought his Plasma-Caster, he would bring his cloaking as well...and probably a Burner, acid, Laser-Disc, etc.

If you've read Predator comics.....what's your fave? I really liked Captive, that was a great one-shot.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Actually I havent read the comics, I just did a lot of research about them a couple weeks back. I often argue with this really big Predator fan and so I usually have to do a lot of research about them.

Well if they brought thier shoulder caster they definitely would bring their cloak and the other things...but it is known that elder Predators like to go into battle against Xenos sometimes with nothing but wrist blades, because they crave the challenge it affords, so it isnt unforseeable that one would be lightly armed in a conflict like this  ....and I know they are great hunters...but they have a history of losing to normal human beings

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sparda
Lunacyde said:
"Actually I havent read the comics, I just did a lot of research about them a couple weeks back. I often argue with this really big Predator fan and so I usually have to do a lot of research about them."
Ah yeah, that's how I got started with em once. Got into a debate with a big Predator fan, and then I did some extensive research, and then I got a lot of the comics (but sadly, lost them once my original comp crashed).

Some of em are pretty cool.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Yea ive browsed a few....i dont have money to go out buying a ton of comics right now lol....poor college student....I am going to pick up the nw Moon Knight in a couple days though....I am soo excited!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sparda
Lunacyde said:
"Yea ive browsed a few....i dont have money to go out buying a ton of comics right now lol....poor college student....I am going to pick up the nw Moon Knight in a couple days though....I am soo excited!"
I've always wanted to read Moon Knight.

I think we're driving this a bit off-topic though.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

haha I love Moon knight although I like classic better than MK now......true we are getting off topic.....lol

Iron MK II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Iron MK II

the predator needs to have more equips and possible higher ranking if he is to do well, i would give strength and inteligence to the predator but it aint gonna be enough this time round.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I dont know about intelligence Kurt is pretty smart.....as I said earlier this is more of an elder Yautja....there are often inclined to go into a hunt with very little equipment for the sport of it.