#1 Edited by AssassinEzio (45 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a very deadly match up

Master Chief VS Predator

#2 Posted by AssassinEzio (45 posts) - - Show Bio

A Super predator to be exact.

#3 Posted by CountofMC (139 posts) - - Show Bio

This to me would be a good fight. What weapons do they have and does either side have prep?

#4 Edited by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

i think you should precise how many Preps they get because its an major factor but if there no preps i think i'll pick Master Chief.(i Mispelled several times and edited lol i'm kinda tired)

#5 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Chief wins with out much effort, fight the Predator isn't much different then fighting an elite.

#6 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3889 posts) - - Show Bio

Chief ftw....don't really see what a Predator brings to the fight Chief hasn't already been through or experienced with the Covenant, Flood or Forerunners

#7 Posted by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator wins easily. Shoulder Canon, Wrist Blades, Invisibility, heat vision....etc... Predators win without trying. Predators can nuke from Orbit.

Predators win 10/10

#8 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@superman69 Uh, no. Chief wins 9/10, he's fought Elites with more or less the same equipment.

#9 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

And 9/10 for Chief is being generous to the Predator.

#10 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

A elite zealot would stomp a predator and the chief has taken down dozens of them.The Predator doesnt stand a chance.

#11 Posted by NeonGameWave (9141 posts) - - Show Bio

MC wins.

#12 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35132 posts) - - Show Bio

Preds have been beat by non-peak humans before

#13 Posted by thefusescape (190 posts) - - Show Bio

I am an mc fanboy... in a way lol. He could take him down easy. He slays things stronger than the predator for breakfast. Then you add mc's armor etc. He could win with his fists. I mean pred has wrist knives that couldn't get through the armor let alone the shield, and mc dodges laser swords for heck's sake. Mc wins so easily. Mc can take down a majority of people.

#14 Posted by AssassinEzio (45 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanted to have the predators in like WAR amour Beserker

#15 Posted by nick_hero22 (7277 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Chief takes this with a degree of ease.

#16 Posted by jwalser3 (5279 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch.

#17 Posted by methbuster167 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

@superman69: so can't master chief, they have Mass acceleration Cannons, or MAC guns which basically shoot gigantic metal balls at extremely high speeds

#18 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

John wins this. Going by the pictures his weapon is the railgun. He has cortana, and a radar to counter invisibility. oh and the shields too. He runs something like 300 miles per hour and can easily lift a warthog over his head if i remember corretly.

#19 Edited by M_Man (1047 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

Mismatch.

This.

Chief takes on armies of aliens who are arguably stronger and are armed with more advanced weaponry on a regular basis. Predator is nothing Chief hasn't seen before.

#20 Posted by jwalser3 (5279 posts) - - Show Bio

John wins this. Going by the pictures his weapon is the railgun. He has cortana, and a radar to counter invisibility. oh and the shields too. He runs something like 300 miles per hour and can easily lift a warthog over his head if i remember corretly.

Any actual feats to back that up? I know he wins, just curious if you have the feats.

#21 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:
@foreverevil said:

Any actual feats to back that up? I know he wins, just curious if you have the feats.

i dont own them, no. ive seen them floating around. i think the 300 miles per hour was without the mjolnir. if i remember correctly, when they get in it. it allows them to be faster. could be wrong though.

#22 Posted by patrat18 (10877 posts) - - Show Bio

Mc.

#23 Posted by Skelebones (411 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch

Chief has laser designator to call down a SMAC bombardment from orbit nuking the battlefield.

@methbuster167 magnetic accelerator cannons. not "mass". basically giant coilguns. the SMAC is just "super" added in front of it. SMACs are the big boys. they can shatter one covenant ship, punch a hole through a second and imbed the slug into a third ship (killing one and cripling two). all with one shot. a MAC on a frigate can only criple one CCVcruiser ship. it does noticable damage to a CCS batlecruiser but cant really harm a CSO supercarrier enough to do much more than piss it off.
@foreverevil his strength is easily a 5-10 tonner however his speed? the actual stat is much much lower. 110km/h. max. however his main thing for speed is his reaction speed. with cortana and after the librarians forced evolution(on top of the gravemind already altering his psyche and consciousness) his reaction time is under 3 miliseconds

also not sure why this was bumped

#24 Edited by Cjdavis103 (9820 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil:

300 miles no not even close

he is close to running highway speeds at around the 60 MPH range

#25 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil:

do you have scans? cause i could have sworn i saw in one of the books that one of them was running in the hundreds of miles per hour. could be wrong tho

#26 Edited by methbuster167 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

@skelebones: magnetic, my b lol. Haven't played or read halo in a while. I didn't know those specifics, but I knew what the SMAC was, theyre the orbital ones that were at reach and earth, and that halo 2 began on.

#27 Posted by Darkbiscuit (689 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil:

@foreverevil:

60mph is about right, however the Warthog feat is correct, and also not his limit.

Been stated but I'll restate: Chief fights elites in mass. While I'd give the elite more advanced tech, the Predator has a wider variety. Either way, MC has fought stealth enemies, has a radar, great accuracy, and speed + strength that outclasses the Predator: MC win 10/10. Predator might be able to pierce his armor in one fight, MAYBE. (MC's shield aren't that powerful people.)

#28 Edited by ZombieMowlcher (689 posts) - - Show Bio

Chief's shields would block the shoulder cannon. The predator stands a better chance hand to hand, melee weapons are to slow to trigger the shields.

#29 Posted by Thelockest (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Its gonna be a 0/0 If that predator cant win he gonna nuke both of them there no plot armor to save mc this time plus the halo lore says all of this but he did not try to fuck with the grave mind in halo 2 he just sat back and listen he knew what ass kicking awaited him and like a said he gonna nuke the area if he cant win

#30 Posted by 49fj12 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Chief is to disciplined to lose to a camouflage field. The predator would swing his wrist blades at chief, he would roll out of the way and stab the predator through the chest and make a trophy kill out of it

#31 Posted by Frozen (16502 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Chief would stomp The Predator. The only version of a Predator that stands a chance is an Elder Predator, the other versions would get stomped. Master Chief can handle Elites which are stronger and faster than Predators (who also have better weaponry), a Predator would not really have any advantages over Chief. Chief is stronger, faster, more durable and a better tactician - the only advantage Predator may have is skill. Super-Predators were essentially taken out much easier than the Classic versions.

#32 Posted by Eisenfauste (8930 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: It was over a hundred but it was in Kilometers and hour, dang metric system ;)

#33 Edited by Redmonkeyssj4 (899 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol a GI and a cop took out the predator, spartan stomps. AHD

#34 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9820 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol a GI and a cop took out the predator, spartan stomps. AHD

while ABC logic has it's hits and misses you have a point here

#35 Posted by wolviex (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to be a nut or anything. But Master Chief does not stomp! That would be absurd. The predator has a VERY wide selection of weapons to choose from. It's not just your standard equipment either. Predators can fight extremely fast Xenomorphs and win even at 10 to 1. Master Chief is above all a soldier, master of CONVENTIONAL warfare. And predator has the abilities to conquer that. It is essentially comparing Napoleon to George Washington. I would say it's a tie 5/10 to 5/10.

#36 Posted by Frozen (16502 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolviex said:

Not to be a nut or anything. But Master Chief does not stomp! That would be absurd. The predator has a VERY wide selection of weapons to choose from. It's not just your standard equipment either. Predators can fight extremely fast Xenomorphs and win even at 10 to 1. Master Chief is above all a soldier, master of CONVENTIONAL warfare. And predator has the abilities to conquer that. It is essentially comparing Napoleon to George Washington. I would say it's a tie 5/10 to 5/10.

Um, no. Master Chief has taken on an Elite in hand to hand and killed it; Elites are arguably stronger than Spartans and definitely more agile. The Predator will not be tagging Chief, they are generally slow while Spartans are much faster (the MJOLNIR makes them faster, not slower). Chief easily has the fire power to win, he would be able to beat it in a hand to hand encounter too.

#37 Posted by Inphase (336 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Chief is faster stronger plus he has a radar, so the predator can't hide anywhere. Mismatch.

#38 Edited by Dre_Savage (1393 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, in the games, MC can be harmed via melee, so I'll say that the Chief really isn't bringing anything to the battle that Predator hasn't dealt with.

Chief to me is like the GI Joe's in the Accelerator Suits- he hits harder, jumps higher and runs faster than a typical human. Idk where his H2H skills are, and I know his weapon and tactical training is on point.

My thing is, Predator hits harder, runs faster and jumps higher than a normal human too. But I think his real advantage is his stealth. I've only played the first 3 Halos, and I don't remember the Chief ever using heat sensors. Predator goes invisible and guts him while his back is turned.

Now, if for what ever the reason, Predator's attacks can't pierce Chief's armor, then Chief takes this.

#39 Posted by godzilla44 (3672 posts) - - Show Bio

Chief stomps not even close

#40 Posted by wolviex (77 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: Yes but Master Chiefs armor is susceptible to predators weapons. And he is not invincible. Predators weapons are arguably better suited to one on one combat.

#41 Posted by Frozen (16502 posts) - - Show Bio

@dre_savage:

Well, in the games, MC can be harmed via melee, so I'll say that the Chief really isn't bringing anything to the battle that Predator hasn't dealt with.

This is from game mechanics and look who he is up against; other Spartans in matchmaking and Elites/Brutes in campaign. Chief beats Predator in nearly every category.

Chief to me is like the GI Joe's in the Accelerator Suits- he hits harder, jumps higher and runs faster than a typical human. Idk where his H2H skills are, and I know his weapon and tactical training is on point.

Chief is far above peak humans. You only have to read a Halo book to see this. He is a clear cut superhuman.

My thing is, Predator hits harder, runs faster and jumps higher than a normal human too. But I think his real advantage is his stealth. I've only played the first 3 Halos, and I don't remember the Chief ever using heat sensors. Predator goes invisible and guts him while his back is turned.

The games do not specify his visor vision (bar Halo 4). In The Fall of Reach it is specifically stated that Spartans have thermal vision in their visors. Predator has no physical advantage. In that same book a 14 year old Master Chief jumps a 3 meter wall. Predator is not 'gutting' him, his invisibility does not evade his thermal. Furthermore, Chief has killed Elites with active cameo.

Now, if for what ever the reason, Predator's attacks can't pierce Chief's armor, then Chief takes this.

None of his attacks will harm Chief.

#42 Posted by Frozen (16502 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolviex said:

@frozen: Yes but Master Chiefs armor is susceptible to predators weapons. And he is not invincible. Predators weapons are arguably better suited to one on one combat.

Not really, unless it is an Elder Predator. This is a Super Predator, the same type of Predators that were killed by various humans in Predators. Classic Predators, Super Predators and AvP Predators get stomped.

#43 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6496 posts) - - Show Bio

Chief's got this. The predator has nothing he hasn't seen from the Covenant.

#44 Posted by darkseid1006 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

1 Super Predator shouldn't be more difficult than a entire fleet if Covenant warships all filled with Elites, Grunts, Jackles, Occasional Hunter with weapons that can penetrate a shield that can survive falling into a planet from space in at max 100 rounds.

Should it?

#45 Posted by Eisenfauste (8930 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkseid1006: No it won't be, its nothing that he can't handle. His reaction time, powerful shields, strength, and skill with a weapon will end a Super Predator.

#46 Posted by nick_hero22 (7277 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Black Predators are mediocre, so Master Chief wrecks.

#47 Posted by neon-scorpian (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator wins with his lasers.