#1 Edited by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

can the predator survive on plenat ego?

edited: can the predator survive the harsh conditions insde the planet ego? the envoirnment? the animels??

#2 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Ego. Beyond curbstomp.

#3 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

that smile makes Ego looks like a perverted molester. And from what he said in that little bubble of his....i didn't know planets mated ...oh god....

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224001 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego should win here easy
#5 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Ego, beyond curbstomp.

#6 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

this is retarded.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224001 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"this is retarded."
Correct
#8 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

actually i edited to make it more clear. the predator is not fighting ego directly.. he is trying to survive the harsh envornments and creatures.

#9 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"actually i edited to make it more clear. the predator is not fighting ego directly.. he is trying to survive the harsh envornments and creatures."
it's still retarded.
#10 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

ego can create living creatures inside his ecosphere. he can create oceans and storms and whatnot. the creatures ego's creates can be as tough as the juggernaut himself. maybe less. and i just wanted to know if the predator with all his skills and gagets would be able to survive.

#11 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"that smile makes Ego looks like a perverted molester. And from what he said in that little bubble of his....i didn't know planets mated ...oh god...."
*1970's music on*
#12 Posted by King Saturn (224001 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"Ego said:
"actually i edited to make it more clear. the predator is not fighting ego directly.. he is trying to survive the harsh envornments and creatures."
it's still retarded."
LOL
#13 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"ego can create living creatures inside his ecosphere. he can create oceans and storms and whatnot. the creatures ego's creates can be as tough as the juggernaut himself. maybe less. and i just wanted to know if the predator with all his skills and gagets would be able to survive."
obviously he woudn't, which is why this thread is retarded.
#14 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I really can't think of too many things that could survive numerous creatures as "tough as Juggernaut", nevermind natural disasters and whatnot.