User Lists: 0

This would be soo epic, go pred! i belieb in you

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

He could win if he plays it smart, like running away and seeking cover and killing, going from tree's to tree's to pick off the archers etc.

Avatar image for fitnesstribesman13
FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well reikai beat me here with his reasoning which I would have probably said sort of the same thing. Likewise said, this goes to the Pred's favor. Because for one, Yautja are physically, intellectually, technologically, and in terms of skill, they're far superior. Yautja before have taken on tougher opponents than the Uruk. The feat that really stands out for a Yautja that will be useful here is the fact that Scarface slayed an entire planet inhabited by these hostile creature that are similar to the arachnids from starship troopers. Only these creatures were quite larger, possibly stronger, durable and superior agility. In the end, Scarface was still in perfect shape and slayed every single one as we see him stack this mountain-sized pile of the creatures.

Thus I simply don't see how the Veteran will have any issues of making Uruks for breakfast.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: @harbingerofmomz: one punch would launch the uruk hai he punched flying backwards killing like the 50 behind...

his webbing can spread like a mofo, behind able to engulf a mojority

he also doesnt have only one capsule, he has rotating ones, giveing him a few on each wrist

its still one simple human who killed him

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is the Uruk-hai to Danny Glover conversion rate? I kid.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

And Superman gets beat by a green rock..

Avatar image for harbingerofmomz
Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: until he gets over whelmed.. Spiderman is fast, strong and very agile, but going hand 2 hand against 1500 Uruks is too much for him, because he wouldn't want to kill any of them he would be trying to KO them all, he would get surrounded, overwhelmed, very tired from defending all around him, then he would get tagged more and more until he dies. But this isn't what we're discussing.

The only reason this predator takes them all out is the amount of ranged weapons he has, he doesn't even need to go in close to deal damage, and he can deal MASSIVE amounts of damage and should be able to stay hidden (even without his cloak) because he is a veteran pred, if he doesn't want them to see him, they won't, lol. Not to mention the predator would have layed a minefield full of a variety of mines.

On a side note, I'm very excited to play as predator in Mortal Kombat X, lol. Whenever he's released..

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By TheVivas

@harbingerofmomz:

On a side note, I'm very excited to play as predator in Mortal Kombat X, lol. Whenever he's released..

I don't even play Mortal Kombat and I'm excited for that. Haha

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harbingerofmomz: he would have to dodge hundreds of arrows and spears... he would also have to be constantly moving to avoid getting surrounded

and spider-man wouldnt care killing these "monsters"

he fights better when there are many enemies

not trying to use abc logic, but you dont think a predator could beat spider-man can you?

Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: I'm not a big fighting game fan, but pulling people's spines out of their body sounds fun, lol.

Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: spiderman always refuses to kill anyone in his rogue gallery, I don't think this would be any different, Parker is a good guy, he's encountered aliens before, so he wouldn't be afraid of them and I don't think he'd just dismiss 1500 lives, even if he didn't know what they were. And the predator would just stay out of sight, he would fall back from the bridge, let the urukhai activate a few mines then strike a few times from one side, then once they start firing his way he falls back and goes around, and attacks again, some of his weapons could take out hundreds in one shot. And Parker vs a predator with his entire arsenal, he wouldn't be able to reach him without being tagged. The predator's blazer weapon would incinerate anything that was in frount of him. So as long as the predator keeps Parker in his line of vision, he wouldn't have to worry about webbing, and could blast at Parker with his plasma caster. A fully equipped predator has too much for spiderman to deal with as well, especially a veteran predator who is incredibly skilled and trained in with every weapon in that arsenal.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Spider-ManWins

@harbingerofmomz: unless any of the predators weapons move at light speed, hes not tagging spider-man and spider-man one shots

spider-man doesnt kill his rogues because there humans, these are not

i dont think he would give a poop about killing the uruk hai

and you said that once they start shooting at him, the predator will fall back.

any feats that prove he can move away from a widespread arrow rain?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: Quick question, why would a Predator's plasma caster have to travel at light speeds just to hit Spider-Man?

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@thevivas: because spider-man has dodged light speed lasers before

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: Lol just cause he says it, it doesn't make it true.

Lasers =/= lightspeed.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Spider-ManWins

@thevivas: prove it otherwise then

there is no reason for him to lie and there is no special circumstance here to negate his words

just because the artists drew something doesnt mean it true then

laser=/= lightspeed

he said they were at lightspeed

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: The fact that Spider-Man has been tagged by things and people slower than lightspeed is proof enough. Lol

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By TheVivas

@spider-manwins: No, I'm on mobile so no scans.

But are you telling me the only time Spider-Man has been tagged ever was when he was fighting characters that move faster than lightspeed?

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: only pis allows for peak humans to touch spider-man

and the speed of light is more than enough to tag him, but predators weapons are nowhere near that fast, predator himself is nowhere near that fast

i dont think predators are peak human

spider-man speedlblitzes and one shots

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: no yes, scans, being on mobile is your problem and doesnt negatethe scans. spot which one is more accurate

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By TheVivas

@spider-manwins: .....both are accurate. Lol

It doesn't matter anyway, this isn't a "Predator vs Spider-Man" thread. Let's get back on topic, yeah?

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: and thats where you lost this

so spider-man is able to punch kingpin from 4 different directions before he can even react, yet kingpin can land a hit on him

also the uruk hia slaughter the predator

Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: spiderman has been tagged by normal humans before, don't try telling me he can dodge light speed attacks when I know he can't (doing it once years and years ago doesn't mean anything), if he can dodge at light speed he wouldn't be getting beat to near death by Kraven, or get tagged by ANY street level hero or villain, which he has. A lot. And he doesn't like killing so I still do not think he would kill any of them, unless it was superior spiderman. Some predators have dodged bullets at almost point blank, so I'm sure he could dodge arrows which fly significantly slower, even if he did get hit by some he has tanked a shotgun blast to the face, and a missile hitting him almost directly and exploding, on both occasions he just kept fighting without missing a beat. An arrow will not slow him down much. H2H spiderman could likely beat a predator, due to his speed and spidey sense, but a predator with literally EVERY piece of equipment, has way too much firepower. Especially a veteran who is IMMENSLY skilled. If you want to make a predator with his entire arsenal of all predator weapons ever seen vs spiderman thread, by all means. Otherwise lets continue with predator vs 1500 Uruk-hai.

Predator has the durability to take a lot of arrows before even slowing down, he has the agility and speed to travel from branch to branch and move silently without being detected, and he also has the weapons to eviscerate an army. Predator should win.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Spider-ManWins

@harbingerofmomz: almost at point blank

lot slower than spider-man

No Caption Provided

heres where your argument is pathetic

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

heres what would happen to all these people who touch spider-man so constantly once the pis is turned off

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GG.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: For the sake of argument, speedblitzing Kingpin does not make Spider-Man lightspeed in reaction speed or combat speed. If Spider-Man could actually dodge lightspeed lasers, he would never get hit by ANY of his enemies, yet he has.

It's not PIS, it's the truth.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@citizensentry: @harbingerofmomz: one punch would launch the uruk hai he punched flying backwards killing like the 50 behind...

his webbing can spread like a mofo, behind able to engulf a mojority

he also doesnt have only one capsule, he has rotating ones, giveing him a few on each wrist

Everytime you bring up Predator 2. I will simply reply with PIS, CIS, WIS.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: you said that spider-man gets hit by regular humans

i showed you what happens when the pis is off, these people who "hit" him stand no chance

spider-man will still effortlessly dodge all of predators weapons and one shot

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: yes kingpin is very big and very slow... But he too has tagged spiderman before. My argument is not pathetic, you just can't accept spiderman losing. He would get overwhelmed by 1500 Uruk hai if he went in to fight them head on in h2h, so would the predator. But the predator doesn't need to because he has LOADS AND LOADS OF WEAPONS, and doesn't need to. Spiderman has limited webbing and would get tired of fighting h2h before defeating even half of them, then he gets over whelmed.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#82  Edited By CitizenSentry

@spider-manwins said:

EVERY. TIME. YOU. BRING. UP. PREDATOR. 2. I. WILL. SIMPLY. REPLY. WITH. PIS. CIS. WIS.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Spider-ManWins

@harbingerofmomz: spider-man has fought for days on end

the uruk hai would fall within an hour

kingpin is mostly comprised of muscle, granting him a lot of strength and some good speed

spider-man can incap hundred upon hundred by using all his web cartridges

your argument is pathetic if it relies on pis

spider-man has also beaten firelord, so he can easily solo the whole lotr universe

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

uruks

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: Okay? You also said he's dodged actual lightspeed lasers and anything short of that, he could dodge. Which is false. My point was never that "regular people can hit him," but rather "he can't dodge anything lightspeed."

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: You're right.......

As of now, I am refraining from talking about Spider-Man.

So you think the Uruks win, yes? Any reason besides superior numbers?

Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: what part of my argument relies on pis? Just because you have muscle doesn't mean you're fast. Watch the ufc heavy weights.

I don't think his webbing could incap that many, but I could be wrong. Spiderman could absolutely not solo the lotr universe. Sauron, gandalf, sarumon... A lot of people would beat spiderman due to magic.

Even if spiderman could incap 500 Uruks with webbing he'd still have to h2h 1000 of them, that's just too much (even for the predator) unless he has an arsenal of ranged weapons such as the predator does.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Spider-ManWins

@harbingerofmomz: spider-man has fought for days at times

it would only take an hour to kill all those

and you act like spider-man cant easily get away from them and take a breather

im sure those ufc fighters can punch faster than you

No Caption Provided

a punch like that would insta kill whichever uruk hai he hit and would send his body flying,killing all the other uruk hai the he hits while flying back

im beggining to think you believe a predator is physically stronger than spider-man...

because spider-man >>>>>>>. predator when it comes to strength

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harbingerofmomz: honestly, i do in fact believe that is all they have going for them

they cant match him in gear nor skill

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas:

and the speed of light is more than enough to tag him, but predators weapons are nowhere near that fast, predator himself is nowhere near that fast

i dont think predators are peak human

Actually, the Yautja shoulder cannon has a beam select fire mode which can fire a continuous beam of plasma for an insta-hit shot:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And Yautja are far beyond peak human in the EU...

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: anything theyve done thats beyond peak human? you know comic peak humans are 100% superhumans if we go by their ridiculous feats

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao, as if the Predator can beat 1,500 of them, ahahaha

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: anything theyve done thats beyond peak human? you know comic peak humans are 100% superhumans if we go by their ridiculous feats

Go to this link and scroll down to post 19, my post (the link should do it for you) and click the spoiler: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/deathstroke-vs-predator-1636004/?page=1#js-message-13711549

Those are perfect reasons why Yautja are superhumans. The Uruk will loose as for a fact that one of the Yautja, namely Scarface who slayed a whole extraterrestrial planet inhabited by these hostile creature that are similar to the Warrior bugs from starship troopers over a 100 year period. Only these creatures were quite larger (towering over Scarface), possibly stronger, durable and superior agility. In the end, Scarface was still in perfect shape and even made a huge mountain-sized pile of the creatures he killed. Scarface killed them in endlessly appearing hordes.

The same creatures would have effortlessly make a fine meal out of Uruks.

Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: first spiderman gets into this thread somehow, now I'm part of it, lol. No I'm not faster than someone who trained their whole life to fight. But heavy weights are much slower than the smaller weight classes. From what I have seen of spiderman he doesn't like killing so he wouldn't do that.

But let's just return to the actual thread, you can make a spiderman thread if you want to continue arguing about him. Predator takes this... Still.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Predator has access to all gear? Smartbomb. Predator curbstomps this match.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harbingerofmomz: no spider-man has taken over this thread as he will this forum and then he will continue onwards to the internet itself. as our internetic safehouses burn down, he will surface as a real entity, a malicious one at that. and nothing in heaven or hell will save us

Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: I for one welcome our new spideyman overlord.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: All hail Spiderman.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harbingerofmomz: as do i, but i dont think the batfa, i mean batfans would like it