• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1: Predator & Alien

Team 2: Rambo & Terminator

Battle takes place in the forest. Which team wins?

vs.

#2 Posted by Wolfrazer (6725 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1, Rambo as good as he is really isn't a match for the Predator which the Predator has already confirmed as to killing Green Berets and a bunch of other highly trained people. The Terminator will be a little harder to bring down, I could see the Alien getting torn apart if the Terminator is able to get its hands on the alien but the blood from the Alien may destroy the Terminator or perhaps damage him and give the Predator the chance to destroy.

#3 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer said:

Team 1, Rambo as good as he is really isn't a match for the Predator which the Predator has already confirmed as to killing Green Berets and a bunch of other highly trained people. The Terminator will be a little harder to bring down, I could see the Alien getting torn apart if the Terminator is able to get its hands on the alien but the blood from the Alien may destroy the Terminator or perhaps damage him and give the Predator the chance to destroy.

Sounds about right. I'd put Rambo on the Xeno though. He'd most likely put it down.

I think the Terminator can take down the Predator.... if he tried. But yea, ^^This

#4 Posted by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

Rambo and TERMINATOR win easily with little effort.

#5 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 wins barely

#6 Posted by New_World_Order (13189 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#7 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21868 posts) - - Show Bio

Rambo has the fire power to kill alien. And terminator has the power to take down predator.

If it was predator vs rambo, and alien vs terminator. Then team one wins.

#8 Posted by Pokeysteve (8302 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator kills them both without ever being seen.

Someone goes down after a shoulder cannon round to head and then neither Rambo nor Terminator can take them both.

Easy win for team one. Disable Predator's cloaking tech and this is much closer.

#9 Posted by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

Someone goes down after a shoulder cannon round to head and then neither Rambo nor Terminator can take them both.

Easy win for team one. Disable Predator's cloaking tech and this is much closer.

Not unless TERMINATOR vapes both Alien and Predator with his Fuel Cell :) Plus Predators been beaten by Arnold as a human =/ If you think hes gonna beat him as a TERMINATOR, You're nutts.

@AllStarSuperman said:

Rambo has the fire power to kill alien. And terminator has the power to take down predator.

If it was predator vs rambo, and alien vs terminator. Then team one wins.

This.

#10 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

Terminators vision will probably see through Predators cloak, so it comes down to if predators shoulder cannon can hit the Android before it can get a bead on the predator. Rambo is almost a non factor hear because even if he is able to kill either the Predator or Alien he will be unprepared for the Xenos acid blood. John Rambo dies a horrible death in this fight either way.I think Team 1 wins because both the Predator and ALien are more mobile than the Rambo and Terimantor. Team 1 uses the tress and takes them out using higher ground and acid blood.

#11 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Alien starts bleeding after bein wounded by Terminator and melts him, Predator can at least hold Rambo up and the two together will defeat Rambo. Team 1

#12 Posted by comicace3 (5293 posts) - - Show Bio

Rambo will come up with booby traps in the forest and it's game over

#13 Posted by scyven (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Team very very easily because of team 1's stealth...in fact predator solos! Rambo can' really do jack, although you didn't list a weapons manifest for each which really matters. If the pred doesn't have cloaking that makes a hugeeeeeee difference. But a fully equipped pred solos.

#14 Posted by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

@scyven said:

Team very very easily because of team 1's stealth...in fact predator solos! Rambo can' really do jack, although you didn't list a weapons manifest for each which really matters. If the pred doesn't have cloaking that makes a hugeeeeeee difference. But a fully equipped pred solos.

Same could be said about the TERMINATOR, with his weapons he could solo, especially since he has deadlier weaponary far more deadly than the preds have.

#15 Posted by Pokeysteve (8302 posts) - - Show Bio

@superman69 said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Not unless TERMINATOR vapes both Alien and Predator with his Fuel Cell :) Plus Predators been beaten by Arnold as a human =/ If you think hes gonna beat him as a TERMINATOR, You're nutts.

The power cell explosion was huge and will take out everyone here making it a draw.

Human Arnold had like a full days prep, made weapons, set traps, and discovered a way to be invisible to him.

Terminator Arnold is slower and and no where near as strategic as a Predator. As soon as this battle starts the Predator disappears in the forest which is his territory and then has to decided which weapon to kill which opponent with. Nets, Cannon, blades and even a bomb of his own.

#16 Posted by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

@superman69 said:

@Pokeysteve said:

The power cell explosion was huge and will take out everyone here making it a draw.

Human Arnold had like a full days prep, made weapons, set traps, and discovered a way to be invisible to him.

Terminator Arnold is slower and and no where near as strategic as a Predator. As soon as this battle starts the Predator disappears in the forest which is his territory and then has to decided which weapon to kill which opponent with. Nets, Cannon, blades and even a bomb of his own.

The Power Explosion would make it a draw if TERMINATOR was in the way too yes, but if he dropped it from like an airplane, then the preds are toast.

Ok, You're right human Arnold did have a days of prep, but as a machine, hes far more durable, plus Predators die when they get stabbed in the chest. the T-1000 stabbed, TERMINATOR Arnold in his power source and TERMINATOR still came back to life. Predators = died. The OP doesnt really say either who has weaponary and what weapons are used for this fight.

No, I think you may need to rewatch a TERMINATOR film because TERMINATOR can be pretty damn fast. He disarmed a Bar owner before the Bar owner knew what happened. Predators never moved that fast, plus Predators have been chained and tied up. You couldnt trap the Arnold TERMINATOR, thats very doubtful. The Predator could disappear and go invisible, sure, but TERMINATOR could still spot him with his heat, night vision ro whatever its called that he tracks humans down with.

Hydrogen Fuel Cells that are Nuclear Devices built in TERMINATOR's, Predator wouldnt stand a chance.

One TERMINATOR, could whoop a thousand Predators with that Fuel Cell that caused nothing, but a huge windstorm in the desert.

#17 Posted by darth_omega_47 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of you guys obviously don't know these franchises. First off, in the Terminator universe, as far as I know there is no stealth cloaking technology, but they do have heat sensors provided that the terminator has any knowledge of what it is dealing with ( since this is a team up, I bet they do) Rambo has to rely on the Terminator to actually see or hear any of these guys, suffice to say, Rambo goes down hard unless he uses what Arnold did in the movie: cover his body in mud masking any body heat and either stay put and have the Terminator act as bait or move very slowly as not to generate said body heat. otherwise the Predator has his number. The Alien will have some trouble with the machine if it tries to attack him directly, if the machine does rip its arms off the acid will melt the skin quickly but not its poly alloy skeleton, acid doesn't melt metal that fast but it will be partially damaged. the Terminator wins against the Alien but not without some minor damage. Now, if and I mean if the Predator sticks to stealth, it alone could finish off the damaged Terminator once it has delt with Rambo given what I said above. Team one wins but with one less member.

#18 Posted by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

@darth_omega_47 said:

Some of you guys obviously don't know these franchises. First off, in the Terminator universe, as far as I know there is no stealth cloaking technology, but they do have heat sensors provided that the terminator has any knowledge of what it is dealing with ( since this is a team up, I bet they do) Rambo has to rely on the Terminator to actually see or hear any of these guys, suffice to say, Rambo goes down hard unless he uses what Arnold did in the movie: cover his body in mud masking any body heat and either stay put and have the Terminator act as bait or move very slowly as not to generate said body heat. otherwise the Predator has his number. The Alien will have some trouble with the machine if it tries to attack him directly, if the machine does rip its arms off the acid will melt the skin quickly but not its poly alloy skeleton, acid doesn't melt metal that fast but it will be partially damaged. the Terminator wins against the Alien but not without some minor damage. Now, if and I mean if the Predator sticks to stealth, it alone could finish off the damaged Terminator once it has delt with Rambo given what I said above. Team one wins but with one less member.

Heat Sensors, thats what I was trying to think of.

Anyways

TERMINATOR solos with his Hydrogen Fuel Cell!

#19 Posted by acer51 (2237 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Terminator, what level of Predator?

#20 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator uses ranged.

Xeno would slaughter Rambo 1v1, and the Terminator is screwed without firearms against a Xenomorph. Because of the environment, I think a Xeno would take the stealth advantage and probably could take either of them.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#21 Posted by The Stegman (24407 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Terminator? 
Which type of Predator? 
What weapons does the Terminator have?  
What weapons does Rambo have?
What weapons does the Predator have? Does he get his shoulder canon? 
Is there prep before hand? or is it just dropping them in a jungle and having them fight? 
Does Rambo and the Terminator know what they are hunting? 

Details OP, details.

#22 Edited by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Predator uses ranged.

Xeno would slaughter Rambo 1v1, and the Terminator is screwed without firearms against a Xenomorph. Because of the environment, I think a Xeno would take the stealth advantage and probably could take either of them.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Nope.

TERMINATOR has far more durability and far stronger.

He could tear a Predator to bits once he gets ahold of it. Same with the Alien.

#23 Posted by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

@acer51 said:

It wouldnt matter. Any Model.

T-800, T-850, T-1000, T-X Would all Destroy!

#24 Posted by acer51 (2237 posts) - - Show Bio

@superman69 said:

@acer51 said:

Well if it's a T-800 and the Predators an elder the Predator would probably win.

#25 Posted by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

@acer51 said:

@superman69 said:

@acer51 said:

Well if it's a T-800 and the Predators an elder the Predator would probably win.

It'd be a good figh, but I doubt if the Predator would win. He couldnt even beat Arnold as a human...........

TERMINATOR T-800 Stomps.

#26 Posted by acer51 (2237 posts) - - Show Bio

@superman69 said:

@acer51 said:

@superman69 said:

@acer51 said:

It'd be a good figh, but I doubt if the Predator would win. He couldnt even beat Arnold as a human...........

TERMINATOR T-800 Stomps.

The one Arnold killed was a unbloodied child, barely able to use a plasma caster.

#27 Posted by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

@acer51 said:

@superman69 said:

@acer51 said:

@superman69 said:

@acer51 said:

TERMINATOR T-800 Stomps.

The one Arnold killed was a unbloodied child, barely able to use a plasma caster.

That doesnt make any difference. He used the plasma caster fine. Anyways, the OP doesnt say Which Pred is being used so we can only go by a regular Predator. A Berserker Predator was far more advance and durable with higher tech weaponary and lost to Royce who wasnt half as skilled as Arnold was in Predator 1.

Predator

Got its head cut off with a sword in Predators and plus these Berserker Predators are stronger and more durable than the ones in early films. The T-800 in TS ate up grenade blast like Candy, the Preds weaponary aint doing squat to TERMINATOR.

Predator as I said, lost to Arnold as a Human.

Predator got its vision messed up by fire.

Died when an Alien stabbed it in the heart AVP1.

Got beat by some Brotha From Da Hood..... Predator 2 which aint never gonna happen to a TERMINATOR.....

Predators hide like cowards and dont have the gutts to show theirselves.

T-800

Shot

Stabbed

Run over by a truck

Fell from Insane heights

Plasma Canons

Grenade Launchers

Bullets

Got up from a truck explosion no damage

Ate Up Grenade Blast Like Candy and Barely moved.

TERMINATOR has far higher feats than the Predator.

TERMINATOR's feats = TERMINATOR the win.

#28 Posted by KingAres109 (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

Rambo dies fast and easy at.Its funny how some ppl say Rambo has traps in the forest or he could set them up with "NO PREP" in the OP.So, how the f*ck do Rambo and Terminator know what their facing??Its just fanboys saying their fave chracter would win without any good arguments being made.Its funny how ppl are saying that the Predator lost to a human when the first Terminator lost to a pregnant human and her baby-daddy.Lol..The 2nd Terminator needed help to defeat the more advance one.Same as the 3rd movie.Needed help from humans to even hang with bad bi*t*h.To me the Arnold terminators are un-impressive.They needed "humans" to even hang with advances one.And here's another question...Can a Terminator even take a direct hit from the laser cannon without damage??Predator and Alien stomp.

#29 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: how would the xeno get past the firepower of rambo and terminator though ?

#30 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: normal predator and terminator, predator has its main weaponry, so does terminator, rambo has an m60, 4 grenades, and knife, and basically rambo and terminator are in the woods on a mission, then the alien and predator show up, predator starts firing at them, and then the battle starts

#31 Posted by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingAres109 said:

Rambo dies fast and easy at.Its funny how some ppl say Rambo has traps in the forest or he could set them up with "NO PREP" in the OP.So, how the f*ck do Rambo and Terminator know what their facing??

TERMINATOR will yes. Does Predator know what hes facing? Obviously not. I don't think you have a small clue of what you're talking about.

TERMINATOR will know the Pred by scanning its Body, Just like when he robbed clothes and motorcycles from Bikers...... He scans it, examines it and his Programming will automatically tell him the info of it. It will do the same to a Pred.

@KingAres109 said:

Its just fanboys saying their fave chracter would win without any good arguments being made.Its funny how ppl are saying that the Predator lost to a human when the first Terminator lost to a pregnant human and her baby-daddy.Lol..The 2nd Terminator needed help to defeat the more advance one.Same as the 3rd movie.Needed help from humans to even hang with bad bi*t*h.To me the Arnold terminators are un-impressive.They needed "humans" to even hang with advances one.And here's another question...Can a Terminator even take a direct hit from the laser cannon without damage??Predator and Alien stomp.

I Hate TERMINATOR, I think TERMINATOR was the shittiest movie they ever had, I like Predator alot better, but I have to go by logics and facts and the way I see it. so you wont see me pulling the fanboy cards here.

Then you wanna run your mouth about how the T-800 had help beating the T-1000? NO..... He didnt have any help, I never saw Sarah or John tag team with Arnold while he was fighting patrick........ That was bs he had help in the 3rd film.........

In the 3rd film he was lifting a damn blast door with one arm and used the other to crush the T-X's arm which stopped her from killing John. Then he shoved his Fuel Cell in her Mouth and killed her with ease. so thats bs he had help in T3............. In T2... He did have a little help since the T-1000 is a far more advance model than that rip off the T-X is, but help or not he still won.

Can a TERMINATOR take a lazer damage? Probably.

Can Predator take a Hydrogen Fuel Cell to the mouth like the T-X couldnt? NO..................

Like I said, One T-800 could sit on its Motorcycle and Whoop a thousand Predators.

Aliens have the same weak durability they dont stand a chance.

Rambos around Reese's level in T1............. As a team

TEAM 2 Destroys.

#32 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@fatalsniper728 said:

@Floopay: how would the xeno get past the firepower of rambo and terminator though ?

These things are known for their stealth, and in this environment there is a lot of cover. Rambo nor the Terminator have any idea as to what this thing is, and in the Aliens series, the people know full well what those things are, and they have a hard enough time trying to kill 1 when they are traveling in packs of 10-20 at a time, so these things aren't exactly slow and nonresponsive in terms of reflexes.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#33 Posted by The Stegman (24407 posts) - - Show Bio
@fatalsniper728 said:

@The Stegman: normal predator and terminator, predator has its main weaponry, so does terminator, rambo has an m60, 4 grenades, and knife, and basically rambo and terminator are in the woods on a mission, then the alien and predator show up, predator starts firing at them, and then the battle starts

Well, by which version of Predator, I meant which age, I'm assuming you mean the one seen in the first Predator film. So, without prep, Rambo dies right away, Assuming this is the T-800 Terminator, I believe it has infrared, so Predator's cloaking device won't do much. I See the Alien jumping straight at Terminator who will open fire, killing the Alien, its blood will splash on Terminator, melting it  some, taking advantage of this, the Predator fires multiple plasma canons to send the Terminator reeling, then nets it to a tree, getting close enough to send a spear through its skull, however, before that happens, the Terminator breaks free and punches a hole through the Predator's gut. The Predator, sees he will lose and detonates his wrist bomb, destroying everything. 

Outcome- Everybody is terminated before they can get to da choppa.
#34 Edited by Pope052 (3237 posts) - - Show Bio

Rambo has absolutely zero chance against The Predator, He dies in a bloody mess....

I think the Xenomorph could deal a small amount of damage, but I think Terminator would most likely kill him, So Terminator wins....

So it's Predator VS Terminator, Predator should win due to his weapons arsenal and stealth....

#35 Posted by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pope052 said:

Rambo has absolutely zero chance against The Predator, He dies in a bloody mess....

I think the Xenomorph could deal a small amount of damage, but I think Terminator would most likely kill him, So Terminator wins....

So it's Predator VS Terminator, Predator should win due to his weapons arsenal and stealth....

The Predator doesnt have any weaponary half as Deadly as what TERMINATOR has, so that right there is false.

Rambo can think of a way to pull it off. Arnold as a human wasnt half as skilled as Rambo is at hunting and Arnold as a human manged to outsmart a Predator. Danny and Royce who have also beaten Predators are no where near Rambos level at hunting =/

As a Team Rambo and TERMINATOR should win in a good fight.

#36 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm amused at the comments about a xenomorph dying from gun shots. They are bullet proof, at least to our modern firearms. It takes future Marines with pulse rifles to kill them and even then they don't go down in one shot. A xenomorph is going to kill Rambo with no effort.

A T-800 versus an average Yauja would be interesting. I'm a bit confused about the OP's definition of an 'average predator'. If he's talking about the one in the first movie with Arnold, I would probably give it to the Terminator. The Yauja from the first movie was an unblooded youth, meaning he was a teenager basically. Any other version would decimate a T-800. It is too slow to do much and it's inability to dodge anything would mean a handful of plasma cannons to the face. Also I wouldn't doubt a Yauja's strength, they are much stronger than humans, and I would bet they could rip off a T-800's head off if he was close enough.

#37 Posted by KingAres109 (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

@superman69: Bikers??LMAO hard!!Your funny for comparing a biker to a Predator.And seeing how Pred has a cloak I doubt Rambo or Terminator would know.Its funny how you say Sarah nerver helped because as I look at the movie she's carrying a gun alot of part of the movie.So you fail.He had help throughout movie 2 & 3.So your saying he soloed both movies alone??I think not.Show me proof a Terminator from any damage that equals the amount that laser canon would dish out.Otherwise your guessing he could without proof.Heresay as I say.And how excatly is the Terminator going to get a Hydrogen fuel cell without getting hit by that canon 2 or 3 times because I haven't seen good reflexes from him.The Predator could be cloaked and 50 ft away and tag Arnold slow a** a few times with that canon.

#38 Posted by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingAres109 said:

@superman69: Bikers??LMAO hard!!Your funny for comparing a biker to a Predator.And seeing how Pred has a cloak I doubt Rambo or Terminator would know.Its funny how you say Sarah nerver helped because as I look at the movie she's carrying a gun alot of part of the movie.So you fail.He had help throughout movie 2 & 3.So your saying he soloed both movies alone??I think not.Show me proof a Terminator from any damage that equals the amount that laser canon would dish out.Otherwise your guessing he could without proof.Heresay as I say.And how excatly is the Terminator going to get a Hydrogen fuel cell without getting hit by that canon 2 or 3 times because I haven't seen good reflexes from him.The Predator could be cloaked and 50 ft away and tag Arnold slow a** a few times with that canon.

It had nothing to do with Compare....... Its the fact, the T-800 can scan the Predator and examine it and learn about it. Cloak wont make a difference here. Sarah carried a gun? A Gun that made the T-1000 laugh in the inside pretty much and seeing she was to stupid to realise she didnt have any weapons to harm it? Yet she got shot during the helicopter chase and nothing happened to the T-1000 after the helicopter crashed? LOL Ok.......... He had no help in T3..... Stop making up bs lies now. What in the Hell did John and Kate do to the T-X as Arnolds Helpers? They didnt do a damn thing........ All they did was ran and hid while the T-800 would get her off their backs........

T-800 took shots from Johns assault rifle and didnt even flinch. Then he ate up grenade blast like Candy.

#39 Posted by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

I'm amused at the comments about a xenomorph dying from gun shots. They are bullet proof, at least to our modern firearms. It takes future Marines with pulse rifles to kill them and even then they don't go down in one shot. A xenomorph is going to kill Rambo with no effort.

A T-800 versus an average Yauja would be interesting. I'm a bit confused about the OP's definition of an 'average predator'. If he's talking about the one in the first movie with Arnold, I would probably give it to the Terminator. The Yauja from the first movie was an unblooded youth, meaning he was a teenager basically. Any other version would decimate a T-800. It is too slow to do much and it's inability to dodge anything would mean a handful of plasma cannons to the face. Also I wouldn't doubt a Yauja's strength, they are much stronger than humans, and I would bet they could rip off a T-800's head off if he was close enough.

Xenomorphs are not bullet proof, they're more durable than humans yeah, but they can get shot, stabbed or ripped apart and die....... the T-800 has plenty of strength to do it.

The T-800 is slow? I have no clue where people keep getting this stupid false logic from because its false. the T-800 disarmed a Bar Owner before the Bar Owner ever knew what happened. Why would the T-800 need to dodge when almost nothing can damage its armor? Theirs no need to really. You can argue Shoulder Canons all ya like, but the T-800 has a hydrogen fuel cell, far more deadly than anything that the Predator will dream of having. TERMINATOR could destroy a thousand Predators with that thing and go on about his day.

Ripping off a T-800's head would take alot of effort, plus you would better hope TERMINATOR doesnt rip Predator and Aliens head off first.

#40 Posted by KingAres109 (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

@superman69: Dont have time to look at that vid.Rambo gets one-shotted.And Predator one blast slow a** Arnold.You haven't even countered about the Terminator reflexes or how he would even put down Pred.And I want proof Terminator can see a cloaked Pred.And you still havent told me how's the Terminator going to put a Hydrogen fuel cell in the Predator mouth.Lmao...Please do tell.....

#41 Posted by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingAres109 said:

@superman69: Dont have time to look at that vid.Rambo gets one-shotted.And Predator one blast slow a** Arnold.You haven't even countered about the Terminator reflexes or how he would even put down Pred.And I want proof Terminator can see a cloaked Pred.And you still havent told me how's the Terminator going to put a Hydrogen fuel cell in the Predator mouth.Lmao...Please do tell.....

No.

Human Arnold, Danny and Royce would all get floored by Rambo........... If those 3 can take out Predators and Berserker Preds, then Rambo will have a picnic at this without a doubt. Especially with the T-800 on his side. The T-800 could just one punch a Predator in its stomach and take its heart out. I'm sure he could do the same to the Alien and if the Aliens acid blood hardley affected a Predator, the the T-800 wont get damaged and even if so, probably not much........ Dude, TERMINATOR could find Predator cloaked or not with his heat Sensors........ How did he know Sarah was at the Police Station in T1? He knew her body temperature and he spotted it at the police station ( obviously ) and plus you can tell a machine like TERMINATOR has those types of abilities. You also never explained how the Predators gonna hit the TERMINATOR with a shoulder canon. Whats Predator gonna do, hide in the trees like a Gutless coward? TERMINATOR will knock down every tree and the Predator will fall and get crushed under another tree that lands on him. Thats if Rambo dont kill it first.

Rambo and TERMINATOR Stomp.

#42 Posted by Pokeysteve (8302 posts) - - Show Bio

@superman69 said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@superman69 said:

@Pokeysteve said:

The Power Explosion would make it a draw if TERMINATOR was in the way too yes, but if he dropped it from like an airplane, then the preds are toast.

Ok, You're right human Arnold did have a days of prep, but as a machine, hes far more durable, plus Predators die when they get stabbed in the chest. the T-1000 stabbed, TERMINATOR Arnold in his power source and TERMINATOR still came back to life. Predators = died. The OP doesnt really say either who has weaponary and what weapons are used for this fight.

No, I think you may need to rewatch a TERMINATOR film because TERMINATOR can be pretty damn fast. He disarmed a Bar owner before the Bar owner knew what happened. Predators never moved that fast, plus Predators have been chained and tied up. You couldnt trap the Arnold TERMINATOR, thats very doubtful. The Predator could disappear and go invisible, sure, but TERMINATOR could still spot him with his heat, night vision ro whatever its called that he tracks humans down with.

Hydrogen Fuel Cells that are Nuclear Devices built in TERMINATOR's, Predator wouldnt stand a chance.

One TERMINATOR, could whoop a thousand Predators with that Fuel Cell that caused nothing, but a huge windstorm in the desert.

Dude I am so tired of you trolling the Terminator threads. We saw his power cell once in the third movie and he was damaged. You're saying he's going to cut himself open and rip out his own power cell. He can't drop it from an airplane because it isn't in the OP and those aren't the rules if no rules are listed. He disarmed the bar owner and........and that's his only speed feat in all of the movies.

TERMINATOR T-800 Stomps.

Once again, Arnold had a day of prep time.

TERMINATOR will yes. Does Predator know what hes facing? Obviously not. I don't think you have a small clue of what you're talking about.
TERMINATOR will know the Pred by scanning its Body, Just like when he robbed clothes and motorcycles from Bikers...... He scans it, examines it and his Programming will automatically tell him the info of it. It will do the same to a Pred.

This is just completely wrong. Terminator will not know what he's up against. His scans only tell him information that's in his programming. Two aliens from another galaxy aren't going to be in his systems. Predator has infrared (heat scans) and Neuro scans. He scans minds. Terminator doesn't have a mind which the predator will learn by scanning.

The Predator doesnt have any weaponary half as Deadly as what TERMINATOR has, so that right there is false.

Oh man. Since no weapons are listed they are assumed to have their standard equipment. What is the Terminator's standard equipment? Couple pistols and a shotgun to be generous? Predator has the cannon, arm blades, net guns, spear gun and so so much more. All made with alien metal. He only needs the Cannon. With that he can target two at a time and fire two rounds killing them both. Game over.

#43 Posted by dondave (37445 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#44 Edited by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

@superman69 said:

Dude I am so tired of you trolling the Terminator threads. We saw his power cell once in the third movie and he was damaged. You're saying he's going to cut himself open and rip out his own power cell. He can't drop it from an airplane because it isn't in the OP and those aren't the rules if no rules are listed. He disarmed the bar owner and........and that's his only speed feat in all of the movies.

What are you talking about THE TERMINATOR threads? This is the first TERMINATOR thread I've been on. I dont believe we've met either. I. He got damaged by the fuel cell and died too yes, but if he does it within a far distance then He will be find and so will Rambo, the Predator and Alien will both die. If this isnt in the OP then it doesnt mean he can or cant do it. Him Disarming the Bar owner I agree is the TERMINATOR's most speed feat, but where proof that Predator is that fast?

TERMINATOR T-800 Stomps.

Once again, Arnold had a day of prep time.

Dude prep or no prep, he still won, plus during the fight, TERMINATOR as high tech as he is will think of something. He could probably pick up a tree and beat Predator half to death with it.

This is just completely wrong. Terminator will not know what he's up against. His scans only tell him information that's in his programming. Two aliens from another galaxy aren't going to be in his systems. Predator has infrared (heat scans) and Neuro scans. He scans minds. Terminator doesn't have a mind which the predator will learn by scanning.

Yes He will know what he up against. TERMINATOR knew what Cars, Motorcycles, Guns and what trucks were. How? Cause he scanned it, examined it and his programming automatically told him what it was and what its about. He can scan the Predator or Alien and do the exact same. Where they're from doesnt mean a thing. Now Predator has heat scans? So does TERMINATOR..... Duh! Whats mind scanning gonna do? TERMINATOR doesnt have a mind, he has a CPU, he cant scan a CPU..........

TERMINATOR's also got mind scanning as I just told you. He scans motorcycles, guns, cars...etc... and learns how to operate it, just like he'll scan Predator and find his heart and RIP IT OUT LIKE HE DID TO THAT THUG IN T1..............

Oh man. Since no weapons are listed they are assumed to have their standard equipment. What is the Terminator's standard equipment? Couple pistols and a shotgun to be generous? Predator has the cannon, arm blades, net guns, spear gun and so so much more. All made with alien metal. He only needs the Cannon. With that he can target two at a time and fire two rounds killing them both. Game over.

You just said if the OP doesnt say this or that, then it cant be used, so that must mean Predator cant use his shoulder blaster. Now u wanna post a video of something you think will kill the T-800? Thats not half as deadly as this.

TERMINATOR ate up grenade blast like Candy.

One Fuel Cell shot and Predator and Alien both wont last.

#45 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Sad when a thread gets trolled to death. Oh well flagged so this doesn't become anymore dumb.

#46 Posted by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Sad when a thread gets trolled to death. Oh well flagged so this doesn't become anymore dumb.

I agree. This happens almost all the time. Either the T-Haters or Predator lovers have to arrive and pull the Fanboy cards and don't accept defeat when they're told like it is. It's sad.

Me, I hate THE TERMINATOR, but I can't play favorites, I have to call it like I see it. TERMINATOR wins, Stronger, More Durable, Deadlier Bombs built inside of him, can withstand fire like nothing happened, unlike the Predator who gets his vision messed up by it.......etc....... T-800 walked out of a Police Station killing 17 Out of 30 Cops in a Gun Fight and walked out on foot.........Doubtful A Predator could do that with just Shotguns......... Rambo's above the humans levels who beated the Predators and outsmarted them both....... That is why.

Team 2 Stomps Team 1............. hard and good...............

#47 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if I can flag people for stupid comments. Oh well never hurts to try.

#48 Posted by Pokeysteve (8302 posts) - - Show Bio

@superman69:

What are you talking about THE TERMINATOR threads? This is the first TERMINATOR thread I've been on. I dont believe we've met either. I. He got damaged by the fuel cell and died too yes, but if he does it within a far distance then He will be find and so will Rambo, the Predator and Alien will both die. If this isnt in the OP then it doesnt mean he can or cant do it. Him Disarming the Bar owner I agree is the TERMINATOR's most speed feat, but where proof that Predator is that fast?

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/rambo-vs-terminator/737314/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/three-t1000s-vs-doomsday/736880/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/batman-vs-the-terminator/733803/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/terminatorpredatoralien-vs-superman/735387/

Here are 4 Terminator threads you've been to and and said Terminator characters stomp no matter the evidence presented against you so don't even. I never said Predator was fast because he doesn't need to be. Two shots with the shoulder cannon and this is over.

Dude prep or no prep, he still won, plus during the fight, TERMINATOR as high tech as he is will think of something. He could probably pick up a tree and beat Predator half to death with it.

If this is the way you want to play fine. Terminator got beat by two humans in the first movie. Cut in half with homemade explosives. Neither were properly trained.

Yes He will know what he up against. TERMINATOR knew what Cars, Motorcycles, Guns and what trucks were. How? Cause he scanned it, examined it and his programming automatically told him what it was and what its about. He can scan the Predator or Alien and do the exact same. Where they're from doesnt mean a thing. Now Predator has heat scans? So does TERMINATOR..... Duh! Whats mind scanning gonna do? TERMINATOR doesnt have a mind, he has a CPU, he cant scan a CPU..........
TERMINATOR's also got mind scanning as I just told you. He scans motorcycles, guns, cars...etc... and learns how to operate it, just like he'll scan Predator and find his heart and RIP IT OUT LIKE HE DID TO THAT THUG IN T1..........

Terminator knew what cars and trucks were because they were in his systems. All the information about them was stored in there and his CPU called that information up. There is no information about the Predators. Most he'll get from a scan is physical stats like height and weight estimates.

You just said if the OP doesnt say this or that, then it cant be used, so that must mean Predator cant use his shoulder blaster. Now u wanna post a video of something you think will kill the T-800? Thats not half as deadly as this.

Pay attention to this ok because it's important......when weapons aren't listed in the OP.....you with me?....they start with their standard gear. Predator's standard gear is a shoulder cannon among other things. Did you follow that? And you just compared a grenade launcher to a Predator's cannon hahahaha why do I waste my time with this....

#49 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve: There is no point in replying to a troll. They just feed off your responses. Just flag his comments and move on. Saves you a lot of time.

#50 Posted by Nefarious (20365 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.