Pre Retcon Molecule Man vs Dazzler

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Beyonder got bored of studying Marvel existence, so he retcon himself for the 3rd time, and everyody change to their original selves, meaning Beyonder get his "beyond" powers again, Owen Reece got his original powers too.

Beyonder being sad, just teleport to a dance club, and watch poeple dancing and forgetting their sorrows, so he decides to go for an old school dance :P

and that moment he met Dazzler, who regained her memory too, and fell in love this time for Beyonder. and so they decided to dance

later, Beyonder gives her half his power and she learned to control it.

okey, enough of the lovy dovy story. Enters Molecule Man enraged and bloodlusted, and attacks them both, they stop his strike, and Beyonder laughs at him, and let Dazzler deal with him alone.

Rules :

fight in Manhattan, no holding back, no BFR, win by death.

Owen Reece.......................................VS.........................................Dazzler

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By JackKnight

WoW! that has got to be one of the funniest and most bizarre set ups to a battle I have ever seen in my life!!!!!!!!!!!! XD cosmic beings should do this more offten :)

But anyways Molecule Man wins, if Dazzler only has half of the Beyonder's powers then Owen should stomp.

FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By FiMFTW

@JackKnight said:

But anyways Molecule Man wins, if Dazzler only has half of the Beyonder's powers then Owen should stomp.

Half of infinity is still infinity lol

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By New_World_Order

LOL

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JackKnight said:

WoW! that has got to be one of the funniest and most bizarre set ups to a battle I have ever seen in my life!!!!!!!!!!!! XD cosmic beings should do this more offten :)

LOL, i meant it to be funny and bizarre :P

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CalebHara

LMFAO :')