This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep, no bfr, no gear, no time limit, all bloodlusted, takes place in an unihabited universe, no one is

declared victor until the other is killed/severely incapacitated 10,000 Beyonders vs 10,000 Celestials

Beyonder

vs

Celestials

#2 Edited by TheGodKiller3 (359 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this the Beyonders' species , who are responsible for the creation of cosmic cubes, or Beyonder himself ?

In either case , the Celestials lose .

#3 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGodKiller3 said:

Is this the Beyonders' species , who are responsible for the creation of cosmic cubes, or Beyonder himself ?

In either case , the Celestial lose .

This pre retcon Beyonder. Now just imagine 10,000 of them vs 10,000 Celestials.

#4 Posted by TheGodKiller3 (359 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@TheGodKiller3 said:

Is this the Beyonders' species , who are responsible for the creation of cosmic cubes, or Beyonder himself ?

In either case , the Celestial lose .

This pre retcon Beyonder. Now just imagine 10,000 of them vs 10,000 Celestials.

This is a spite thread then . A single PR Beyonder was enough to solo all the Celestials by himself . Making a spite thread like this is not allowed . Your thread will probably get locked .

#5 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestials Lose badly..

#6 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonders slaughterhouse.

Moderator
#7 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: @Chaos Prime: @TheGodKiller3 said:

This is a spite thread then . A single PR Beyonder was enough to solo all the Celestials by himself . Making a spite thread like this is not allowed . Your thread will probably get locked .

You mean mismatch, because I didn't create this thread with a clear winner in mind, I'm still unaware the major differences between pre and post retcon Beyonder.

What if it's one post retcon Beyonder vs Celestials and Galactus?

#8 Posted by TheGodKiller3 (359 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@CitizenBane: @Chaos Prime: @TheGodKiller3 said:

This is a spite thread then . A single PR Beyonder was enough to solo all the Celestials by himself . Making a spite thread like this is not allowed . Your thread will probably get locked .

You mean mismatch, because I didn't create this thread with a clear winner in mind, I'm still unaware the major differences between pre and post retcon Beyonder.

What if it's one post retcon Beyonder vs Celestials and Galactus?

Beyonder gets stomped . Again a spite thread .

#9 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder stomps.

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre Recton Beyonder spite

#12 Posted by Nefarious (20286 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite thread.

#13 Posted by TDK_1997 (14891 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a slaughterhouse.

#14 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Pre Recton Beyonder spite

@Nefarious said:

Spite thread.

Not spite-mismatch. I didn't create this thread with a specific winner in mind.

#15 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch.

#16 Posted by TheGodKiller3 (359 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@TheGodKiller3 said:

Beyonder gets stomped . Again a spite thread .

A mismatch, not a spite.

What about post retcon Beyonder and Galactus vs Molecule Man and Celestials?

Is Galactus fully fed ? I don't see any other version of the Big G taking on 10000 Celestials(A well-fed version barely held his own against 3) . And is this that MM which got destroyed by Sentry ? If he is , then again this is a mismatch in the Celestials' favor .

#17 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGodKiller3 said:

Is Galactus fully fed ? I don't see any other version of the Big G taking on 10000 Celestials(A well-fed version barely held his own against 3) . And is this that MM which got destroyed by Sentry ? If he is , then again this is a mismatch in the Celestials' favor .

A fully fed Galactus and one Celestial. And it was Void that killed MM, and that was PIS.

#18 Posted by TheGodKiller3 (359 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@TheGodKiller3 said:

Is Galactus fully fed ? I don't see any other version of the Big G taking on 10000 Celestials(A well-fed version barely held his own against 3) . And is this that MM which got destroyed by Sentry ? If he is , then again this is a mismatch in the Celestials' favor .

A fully fed Galactus and one Celestial. And it was Void that killed MM, and that was PIS.

Which Celestial ? If it is Tiamut , then this becomes a decent battle . Otherwise , its again a mismatch , with the roles reversed .

#19 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGodKiller3 said:

Which Celestial ? If it is Tiamut , then this becomes a decent battle . Otherwise , its again a mismatch , with the roles reversed .

Tiamut, with same rules as in this op.

#20 Posted by TheGodKiller3 (359 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@TheGodKiller3 said:

Which Celestial ? If it is Tiamut , then this becomes a decent battle . Otherwise , its again a mismatch , with the roles reversed .

Tiamut, with same rules as in this op.

Now this has become an interesting battle . I think Galactus might still come out on top ,as he has already eaten Tiamut in an allternate reality . It won't be easy though , as that Tiamut was greatly weakened and had to rely on Deviant tech to get back some of his power .

#21 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGodKiller3:

I'm about to make a new battle.

#22 Posted by Freefa11 (2370 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: PR Beyonder fought a host of Celestials in Secret Wars II and crushed all of them. While the story as a whole generally has substandard writing and substandard art, it is basically required reading if you're interested in how powerful PR Beyonder was and what the whole deal with him was about.

Online
#23 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

If just one Pre-Recton Beyonder caused so much trouble imagine 10.000 of them...

#24 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: Since you are confused with Beyonder allow me to explain. We have seen 3 versions of Beyonder thus far

1. The orginal Beyonder (PR Beyonder) who was stated to be an entire universe the only difference being our universe compared to his was like a drop of water compared to a sea (an analogy that was expressly stated in Secret Wars 2). This Beyonder is close to being truely omnipotent and was stated to be more powerful than all the abstracts + Living Tribunal put together. He could single handedly solo the celestial without any problem whatsoever.

2. Then the Beyonder was retconned for the first time and was stated as an incomplete cosmic cube much like Molecular Man. The comics went on to say he's below the likes of Eternity, but that was obvious because Eternity > Cosmic Cube being. He himself doesnt have much feat apart from fighting Molecule Man (Evil morals off version) and losing to him although in the said fight Fantasitc Four 372 where the said battle was said to have multiversal consequences. Galaxies and planet were said to have busted on distance universes etc. So he is still pretty powerful, i would assume one of him would be able to take on of the celestials but not all of them together.

3. Then came the third and most current version of Beyonder who is now a mutant Inhuman who has been said to be omnipotent (with no feats) and while the Illumaniti went to see him he had his own world, had his own heroes and was playing with then entire space and time like a child with a lego (althouh 0 fighting feats).

#25 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Does no one here read classic comics?

#26 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha yeah now imagine 10.000 of Pre Recton Beyonders RIP Marvel/DC :)

#27 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: @7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: Mismatch, then.

#28 Edited by Metalslash (178 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is Pre ascention tiamut then Pre retcon Beyonder stomps.

If this is Post ascention tiamut then TIAMUT MURDERSTOMPS any and every version of beyonder combined.

Post ascention Tiamut >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Infinitely >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Pre retcon beyonder

#29 Edited by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: this thread is soooo wrong i can't tell where to start explaining, sigh

  • 1st : you said PRE RETCON Beyonders???!! in pre retcon story there is only one and unique Beyonder.
  • 2nd : Beyonder, and i say Beyonder with no "s" will slaughter all species in the multiverse combined, not just Celestials.
  • 3rd: i see that you know nothing about Marvel power hierarchy, so let me clarify it for you : Pre Retcon Molecule Man who is more powerful than any being in the multiverse including Living Tribunal, is nothing compared to Beyonder. In fact, the difference in power between Molecule Man and Beyonder is like the infinite difference between Captain america and Molecule Man. Now if you imagine all species in the multiverse are as powerful as Molecule Man and they all face Beyonder, it would be like an infinite number of Captain americas facing Molecule Man, do you think this ridiculous army of Caps will stand a chance against Living Tribunal? let alone Molecule Man?
#30 Edited by xlab3000 (3276 posts) - - Show Bio

The Beyonder won in the comics

#31 Posted by X_insignia1 (1393 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch.

#32 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: From Marvel who can match/beat Pre Beyonder in your opinion? I made a tread here on the vine ''Nemesis vs Sise-Neg'' http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/nemesis-vs-sise-neg/661517/ and it seems that Nemesis could be one of the few in that power range do you agree?

#33 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17311 posts) - - Show Bio

@X_insignia1 said:

Mismatch.

A huge one as well. 10k Beyonders?

Online
#34 Edited by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

@niBBit said:

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: From Marvel who can match/beat Pre Beyonder in your opinion? I made a tread here on the vine ''Nemesis vs Sise-Neg'' http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/nemesis-vs-sise-neg/661517/ and it seems that Nemesis could be one of the few in that power range do you agree?

no one, except TOAA

Nemesis or Infinity Being as was called in her first version, is a multiversal level being i would rank her just below Living Tribunal, she will still be overranked by LT, Protege, Molecule Man, Thanos with HOTU, Beyonder and of course TOAA

#35 Posted by New_World_Order (13187 posts) - - Show Bio

PRB easily.

#36 Edited by NeonGameWave (7780 posts) - - Show Bio

One Pre Recton Beyonder could solo.

#37 Posted by Egemensson (259 posts) - - Show Bio

would like to see celestials-especially arishem- getting their asses kicked, i really hate them. i wish to see such thing in comics or in the avengers movies in the near future.

well beyonder wins so easy.

#38 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

there wasn't a race called the beyonders before the retcon, only the one beyonder.

anyways, he didn't have any problem with the celestials when he was fighting them in secret wars 2 #5, you might as well add scathan to the picture and the beyonder still wins.

#39 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Pr Beyonder sh!ts on TOAA's chest

Jim Shooter backs it up

#40 Posted by dondave (37362 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-Retcon Beyonders Stomp

#41 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by lol (4985 posts) - - Show Bio

No one in Marvel except TOAA can beat 10.000 Pre-Retcon Beyonders

#43 Edited by Dredeuced (5535 posts) - - Show Bio

@lol said:

No one in Marvel except TOAA can beat 10.000 Pre-Retcon Beyonders

10,001 Pre Retcon Beyonders!

#44 Posted by lol (4985 posts) - - Show Bio

@lol said:

No one in Marvel except TOAA can beat 10.000 Pre-Retcon Beyonders

10,001 Pre Retcon Beyonders!

oh god, great answer