xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By xyrzrockrain
@xyrzrockrain said:
" Are the brothers TOAA and Presence?  They made DC and Marvel.  Any scans about the brothers? or comic info? "
negamegas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By negamegas
@xyrzrockrain said:
"Are the brothers TOAA and Presence?  They made DC and Marvel.  Any scans about the brothers? or comic info? "

Well, it would make sense if they were but it's never really properly explained. 
All we know is that the first time they battled it destroyed the universe/Multiverse before them and caused the big bang.
xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By xyrzrockrain
@negamegas:  

Thanks. 

Do you know what comics they appeared in?
negamegas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54  Edited By negamegas
@xyrzrockrain:
Just in DC vs Marvel. XD 

And the reason being is because BOTH are owned by DC and Marvel, they can't use them or else suffering some kind of copy right thing or something.
xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By xyrzrockrain
@negamegas:  

Ive read the DC vs Marvel Comic and wow. 

The brothers are the creators and embodiment of their respective universes. 

They are BOTH omnipotent. 

So I guess its a stalemate. 

Infinity + infinity + infinity = infinity 
Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By Valkaad
@pooty said:
" how can the beyonder be more powerful than the multiverse that spawned him.  The Beyonder is the sum total of a parallel reality called the Beyond-Realm or simply "Beyond"  He is the sum of ONE reality. the brothers created all realities. or am i missing something "
Quote from Secret Wars II #9 Beyonders power : "millions of times more than all the rest of the power in the multiverse combined".  
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By pooty
@Valkaad: Thanks for the quote. Sounds like hyperbole but since the brothers created the multiverse are they really part of it? Couldn't they be millions of times more powerful also. And i'm not attacking you at all just the writers. Probably why they had to retcon him. thanks
Ronyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Ronyc

2 omnipotent beings > 1
xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By xyrzrockrain
@pooty:  

The Brothers are the makers AND embodiment of their respective Multiverse.  They could be millions of times more. LT and spectre are dust compared to the brothers. The COMBINED brothers however.... thats another story
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" PreRecton Brothers is one of the very VERY few that actually has a possability of winning against PR Beyonder...  I mean LT was like a fly to the brothers, literally, so there way there in his league if not above...  GBD "
Like a fly? So I guess you missed the part when the LT and the Spectre forcibly fused the brothers in to one."
LOL, Nope that did'nt happen at all, go recheck your facts. They where nothing to the brothers..  GBD "
You're in no position to tell anyone to check facts. You've already shown a very poor grasp of comics as a whole. "
LOL, don't get mad cause I have proved you wrong on several occasions already! Not once can you show something I said that happened in a comic that is'nt true!  GBD "
Let's list off the dumb things you've said so far.  1. Thanos' most powerful incarnation was with the IG. Wrong. 2. Scarlet Witch can warp COIE AM, MJJ, and COIE Spectre out of existence. Even more wrong. 3. 616 Jaspers, an omniversal reality warper, can be destroyed by HOM Wanda, a being marketed as a multiversal reality warper, but couldn't even remove all the mutants from earth. Wrong. 4. Gamora can beat Ms. Marvel 5. Gamora can beat Daken  The list goes on further, but I'd rather not waste the rest of my day. Whereas I actually have opinions that are valid and people listen to, you've proved to be an arrogant snob who ultimately understands very little about comics as a whole. I've tried being nice to you, but apparently it really doesn't work either way. So, when you can provide an intellectual debate, perhaps I'll even think about responding to any of your posts. Until then, I have better things to do with my time."

1. I never said that! It's obvious that w/HOTU he has that honor!

2. Yea she could! She was a threat to even GOD! Comics OWN words!!

3. 616 jaspers CANNOT warp more then one Universe at a Time=FACT! It's his warps that he creates that's like a virus that's continuiously spreads! He can make Domino Effects thoughout creation that's all! 
4. That's OBVIOUS Bro! LOL 
5. That's even more Obvious! LOL Pathetic

Like I said you got nothing but your talk!

GBD

Kael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Kael

the brothers are the keepers.
The builders of there respective Omniverse, Megaverse  and Multiverse.
The Living Tribunal and The Spectre are ants next to this POWEFULL GIANTS.
One Brother make Marvel (omniverse, megaverse, multiverse) and the other make DC (omniverse, megaverse, multiverse)

So... ONE OF THEM WOULD SHOULD COULD  
BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF P.R. BEYONDER.

why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By why so serious

beyonder,
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By OhTru
@randumo24 said:
" Can anybody beat this version of the beyonder? "
No TOAA only stalemates

This thread is spite
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By "Colossus"
@xyrzrockrain said:
" @negamegas:   Ive read the DC vs Marvel Comic and wow.   The brothers are the creators and embodiment of their respective universes.  They are BOTH omnipotent.  So I guess its a stalemate.  Infinity + infinity + infinity = infinity  "
isnt multi-eternity the embodiment of marvel?
is multi-eternity one of the brothers?
xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By xyrzrockrain
@"Colossus" said:
" @xyrzrockrain said:
" @negamegas:   Ive read the DC vs Marvel Comic and wow.   The brothers are the creators and embodiment of their respective universes.  They are BOTH omnipotent.  So I guess its a stalemate.  Infinity + infinity + infinity = infinity  "
isnt multi-eternity the embodiment of marvel? is multi-eternity one of the brothers? "
It been a long time since I have read the comic. But the comic states that the Brothers created the Marvel and DC multiverses and they are the embodiment of their creation. There is the "Marvel Brother" and "DC Brother". They story is non cannon (I think) so I guess they threw out some stuff that happened in the official marvel and dc comics.
Avatar image for one_above_one_above_all
One-Above-One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Beyonder is fighting 1 of the Brothers then he kicks his ass. 
My proof: 
http://img431.imageshack.us/i/beyondermillionsofxmorepowerfu.jpg/     
Marvel brother was basically everything in marvel multiverse combined, and beyonder is millions of times more powerful than that. 
Against both brothers... that's a tough one... it would be a battle that would destroy most (if not all) of creation... but i think he would win in the end. 
The only version of the brothers i am not sure he would be able to defeat would be the fused version of the brothers. All that pre retconned of course. 
by the way the brothers did not just appear in Marvel vs. DC. they also appeared in another comic as shown in this picture right here: 

as you can see, LT holds the (retconned brothers) in the palm of his hand. sorry but i do not know the comic's name =P.
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@One-Above-One-Above-All:
Nice explanation :)
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By karrob

Bump

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#69  Edited By TheSpiritStalker

the brothers basically are all that marvel and dc is. beyonder is part of marvel so he loses straight away

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#70  Edited By Tevnoba

Pr Beyonder is not part of Marvel (or he wasn't).  He was supposed to explain the possibilities of other Supreme Beings/realities not in the Marvel Megaverse.  PR Beyonder is a Supreme Being and greater than the Brothers or at least equal to them.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#71  Edited By Primmaster64
@One-Above-One-Above-All said:
"
If Beyonder is fighting 1 of the Brothers then he kicks his ass. 
My proof: 
http://img431.imageshack.us/i/beyondermillionsofxmorepowerfu.jpg/     
Marvel brother was basically everything in marvel multiverse combined, and beyonder is millions of times more powerful than that. 
Against both brothers... that's a tough one... it would be a battle that would destroy most (if not all) of creation... but i think he would win in the end. 
The only version of the brothers i am not sure he would be able to defeat would be the fused version of the brothers. All that pre retconned of course. 
by the way the brothers did not just appear in Marvel vs. DC. they also appeared in another comic as shown in this picture right here: 

No Caption Provided
as you can see, LT holds the (retconned brothers) in the palm of his hand. sorry but i do not know the comic's name =P. "
Where's that from?
Avatar image for one_above_one_above_all
One-Above-One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Primmaster64:
sorry don't know the comic's name =P
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By GT-Man

Beyonder iwth a ease

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By daak1212
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@Kael said:
"The brothers are the most powerfull in there Multiverse. The brothers are strongest than the living tribunal and the spectre. P.R. Beyonder is strong but not that strong.  He can´t beat Lucifer. He´s just a cosmic cube. Even half of a cosmic cube. "
You're referring to Post-Retcon Beyonder "

Even Post is still Omniversal threat.  He is in the tier right before LT and TOAA
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@daak1212 said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@Kael said:
"The brothers are the most powerfull in there Multiverse. The brothers are strongest than the living tribunal and the spectre. P.R. Beyonder is strong but not that strong.  He can´t beat Lucifer. He´s just a cosmic cube. Even half of a cosmic cube. "
Even Post is still Omniversal threat.  He is in the tier right before LT and TOAA "

I think your over estimating current Beyonder. 

Atleast you don't think he's on par with me anymore :P.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By daak1212
@Pr_Beyonder said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Kael said:
Even Post is still Omniversal threat.  He is in the tier right before LT and TOAA "
I think your over estimating current Beyonder.  Atleast you don't think he's on par with me anymore :P. "

Na, current Beyonder although was nerfed he was nerfed to be in a position that LT is the true second strongest in Marvel unlike during Secret wars when he was thought to be second and MM and Beyonder would just gutter stomp him in a sec.  Beyonder is in the same league as MJJ and The Fury. 
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@daak1212 said:
"@Pr_Beyonder said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Kael said:
I think your over estimating current Beyonder.  Atleast you don't think he's on par with me anymore :P. "
Na, current Beyonder although was nerfed he was nerfed to be in a position that LT is the true second strongest in Marvel unlike during Secret wars when he was thought to be second and MM and Beyonder would just gutter stomp him in a sec.  Beyonder is in the same league as MJJ and The Fury.  "

first. 

The One Above All wasn't mentioned once in the original Secret Wars. 

God was a title to your truly during that period of Marvel.  

Current writings would actually place him in the league of a higly fed Galactus or eternity. 

His feats are of a lower magnitude and only really occured since other beings allowed him to do this,simpily because he wasn't a threat on levels that would truly concern the likes of Lt.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By termiteone4ever

THE borthers got this.
Avatar image for alberto_weskardo
Alberto_Weskardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Alberto_Weskardo

Beyonder.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

difficult to say, if both DD and Marvel consider the crossover to be cannon, then even one brother can solo, but if not, then they are only universal, and surely lose.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder curbstomps.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondergod: Who are these brothers??

@beyondergod: Who are these brothers??

They represent the Dc/Marvel Universes.....they are non-canon dont worry they were stated by fanboys to be higher then omnipotence......but not.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder for the win

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can anybody beat this version of the beyonder?

Elder God Demonbane, Yog-Sothoth, Azathoth, Clockwork Phantom, Featherine, YHVH, Kami Tenchi, Lord of Nightmares, Chousin, Counter Actor, etc. You want more?

Lordflinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valkaad: but he's an idiot. Just his name was taken from (and this is also a statement) "the race that manipulated his destiny," The Beyonders. Anyone, no matter how powerful they are not "no.1" material if their stupid annnnnd have their destiny manipulated bruh

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonders.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: @realitywarper @highaccuser @kingant27 I have a question. Hoping you can answer

Who is more powerful between? Who created who? Thanks

Nemesis(the 7 reality gems combined)

The Brothers( the blue and red dudes from the Almagram series)

TOAA( The One above all. not the celestial)

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder

Lordflinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Lordflinch
Lordflinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kael: There are quite a few people that could beat PRB

Lordflinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: yeah coz that sums up my confusion. thanks heaps :p

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordflinch: name me someone who can't beat him? At best it's a stalemate

Lordflinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: PRB is not omnipotent. He is nigh omnipotent. Therefore he would lose against TOAA, The Brothers, The Presence, MOM and probably the Beyonders too.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Brothers are the physical embodiments of that megaverse, no different than Infinity is the embodiment of the universe. The brothers are the same but with the entire physical construct of all universes that exist. Still isn't on Beyonders level. Beyonder back then was 2nd to TOAA and nothing else. Beyonder stated he was vastly superior to the Brothers in an indirect manner. One brother represents all of the marvel omniverse excluding the Beyond, and that it was like a drop in the sea compared to the Beyond. So, TWO DROPs of water is still nothing compared to a damn ocean.

:P PR Beyonder stomps. If your name isn't TOAA, God, Man of Miracles, The Presence or a being with literal infinite power, you lose. Even the Beyonder isn't infinite in power, its just not possible to comprehend the depths of his power. Man of Miracles is the prime authority in his story, Beyonder isn't going to win that battle. It wont be a battle, it will just be Beyonder suddenly not there if MoM wanted to actually allow Beyonder and himself to fight. As it would be with TOAA, God, Presence, ect ect.

Avatar image for anangrypancakefartsparkle
AnAngryPancakeFartSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: Nemesis was created by TOAA.

The Brothers were said to be above LT and the Spectre but they never said they were above TOAA or The Primal Monitor.

So I think TOAA and Primal Monitor are the most powerful from DC and Marvel.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stomp all three of them