• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

The Beyonder

vs

HOTU Thanos

who do you think wins and why?

#2 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder did exactly that, but he didn't absorb them though.

#3 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Magethor said:

so who wins this in your opinion?

#4 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

Hasn't this been done before...... like 100s of times? IMO Thanos wins in a very close battle.

#5 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader said:

@Magethor said:

Pre-Recton Beyonder. Heart of the Universe works multiversal. Pre-Rect is Beyond that hence Beyonder.

#6 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Magethor said:

@justleader said:

@Magethor said:

Pre-Recton Beyonder. Heart of the Universe works multiversal. Pre-Rect is Beyond that hence Beyonder.

What? HoTU defeated LT who himself is an omniversal being.

#7 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

@Magethor said:

@justleader said:

@Magethor said:

He's not the strongest omniversal being. He's the strongest in the multiverse.

#8 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Magethor said:

@kingkronos said:

@Magethor said:

@justleader said:

@Magethor said:

What does this has to do with anything? Anyway, LT is currently second most powerful being, only second to TOAA. You said that HoTU operates on a multiversal scale which is utterly incorrect. I proved to you that it's omniversal by saying that he defeated LT who is an omniversal being himself. He govers all realities at the same time.

#9 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos wins this. Do not make any Thanos with HOTU vs threads. Thanos wins them all unless its Thanos vs OAA

#10 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama: well beyonder was stated to be millions of times more powerful than all the multiverse and thanos solod the marvel multiverse when he obtained HOTU so it should be close.

#11 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Thanos did not merely acquire limitless might with the HOTU, he acquired a deeper knowledge of the universe coming closer to omniscience than Beyonder did.

According to your scan, Beyonder ponders the fate of the universe. Thanos already knows the fate of the universe, he saw what was wrong with the multiverse and attempted to change its fabric, he failed because OAA set him up.

The point is that Thanos has omniscience with HOTU, and we all know what Thanos does with knowledge. Even in terms of raw power, I think Thanos has this.

#12 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder Beyond Omniverse

he easily wins

#13 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama: but thanos had a bit problems with LT, eternity and infinity but the beyonder is said to have been millions of times more powerful than all of them so i guess he can solo with a snap of fingers.................

and thanos also became one with everything meaning he even became the last breath of a dying women......

yep i agree that thanos became is omniscient, beyonder is nigh omniscient................

#14 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader:

He did not have a problem with those three. It is expected that they would be the last ones to die. They had better durability than the rest.

#15 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3208 posts) - - Show Bio

PR Beyonder unless Thanos has massive prep

#16 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

PR Beyonder unless Thanos has massive prep

you realize this is HOTU thanos right? what good will prep do to him if he has the most powerrful artifact?

#17 Posted by ShootingNova (12941 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder wins.

@kingkronos said:

@Magethor said:

@kingkronos said:

@Magethor said:

@justleader said:

@Magethor said:

What does this has to do with anything? Anyway, LT is currently second most powerful being, only second to TOAA. You said that HoTU operates on a multiversal scale which is utterly incorrect. I proved to you that it's omniversal by saying that he defeated LT who is an omniversal being himself. He govers all realities at the same time.

He weakens outside the multiverse.

#18 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

Beyonder wins.

@kingkronos said:

@Magethor said:

@kingkronos said:

@Magethor said:

@justleader said:

@Magethor said:

You're kinda right there, but still he's an omniversal powerhouse, his power is in all realities.

#19 Edited by ShootingNova (12941 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

@ShootingNova said:

Beyonder wins.

@kingkronos said:

@Magethor said:

@kingkronos said:

@Magethor said:

@justleader said:

@Magethor said:

You're kinda right there, but still he's an omniversal powerhouse, his power is in all realities.

I know, but it's possible for other beings to beat him outside the Marvel multiverse.

#20 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@kingkronos said:

@ShootingNova said:

Beyonder wins.

@kingkronos said:

@Magethor said:

@kingkronos said:

@Magethor said:

@justleader said:

@Magethor said:

I know, but it's possible for other beings to beat him outside the Marvel multiverse.

The thing is, no one is outside the marvel omniverse except Toaa.

#21 Posted by ShootingNova (12941 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

@ShootingNova said:

@kingkronos said:

@ShootingNova said:

Beyonder wins.

@kingkronos said:

@Magethor said:

@kingkronos said:

@Magethor said:

@justleader said:

@Magethor said:

The thing is, no one is outside the marvel omniverse except Toaa.

I said multiverse, not omniverse....

#22 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: Okay...... Though I doubt there's someone who can beat LT.

#23 Posted by ShootingNova (12941 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

*Ahem* TOAA....

#24 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@kingkronos said:

*Ahem* TOAA....

Well of course he can.

#25 Posted by ShootingNova (12941 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

@ShootingNova said:

@kingkronos said:

*Ahem* TOAA....

Well of course he can.

LOL it was a joke.

#26 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

he easily wins

This.

#27 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

@a88378438 said:

he easily wins

This.

Wrong actually. Beyonder isn't beyond the omniverse, he's beyond the multiverse.

#28 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos: If ya say so.

#29 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

@kingkronos: If ya say so.

Only Toaa is beyond the omniverse. Beyonder doesn't have omniversal feats to even put him on an omniversal level, much less beyond omniversal level. But with powerscaling you can put him on an omniversal level since he's stated to be more powerful than all the marvel multiverse, which includes LT who is an omniversal powerhouse himself. Also, LT was afraid of Beyonder, that alone puts him on an omniversal level. But not beyond that.

#30 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos: beyonder>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LT

#31 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

@kingkronos: beyonder>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LT

Um, what's with the arrows?

Were did I say he wasn't? I said that because LT is an omniversal being, it's only logical that Beyonder should be, because he is stated to be more powerful than all the MU which includes LT. And LT himself was afraid of Beyonder. That's why I put Beyonder omniversal although he doesn't have omniversal showings.

#32 Edited by bee14ish (204 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos: Beyonder. He's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LT.

Bee

#33 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@bee14ish said:

Bee

Again. When did I say otherwise? I'm well aware that Beyonder is much more powerful than LT. But Thanos with HoTU became one with all. Meaning he became everything and everyone. That's something more powerful than the Beyonder.

#34 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

Hasn't this been done before...... like 100s of times? IMO Thanos wins in a very close battle.

Outside of TOAA, this is the only time and the only being with the right power to top PR Beyonder, imo.

#35 Posted by ShootingNova (12941 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

@bee14ish said:

Bee

Again. When did I say otherwise? I'm well aware that Beyonder is much more powerful than LT. But Thanos with HoTU became one with all. Meaning he became everything and everyone. That's something more powerful than the Beyonder.

He isn't TOAA.

But yes, he became all that minus the TOAA.

#36 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@kingkronos said:

@bee14ish said:

Bee

He isn't TOAA.

But yes, he became all that minus the TOAA.

He didn't have complete unity. Because he wasn't every person, and there was also Death beyond his reach. She was outside the multiverse. Even Toaa doesn't have unity, because he speaks to Peterm GR, etc..

#37 Posted by Jeronimo (671 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder is from outside the omniverse, hence "beyonder." Therefore PR Beyonder >>>>>>>HOTU[omniversal]

Basically,

1)OAA

2)PR Beyonder

etc.)everyone else...

Too bad too because Beyonder is one of the worst drawn characters of all time IMO.

#38 Posted by bee14ish (204 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos: I thought you just said that he became everything and everyone. Now you're saying all but Death? If that's not what you're saying, can you clear it up?

Bee

#39 Posted by BigCimmerian (7559 posts) - - Show Bio

HOTU Thanos wins, effortless curbstomps, with effortless curbstomp I mean one blink and Pre-Retcon Beyonder is gone.

#40 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@bee14ish said:

@kingkronos: I thought you just said that he became everything and everyone. Now you're saying all but Death? If that's not what you're saying, can you clear it up?

Bee

Yes he became everything and everyone. He became "the last breathe of a dying woman". Absorbed LT and Eternity, Infinity, etc... And became them. But Death was outside the multiverse. She and Adam Warlock (I think). Those were the exceptions.

#41 Edited by bee14ish (204 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos: @kingkronos said:

@bee14ish said:

Bee

Yes he became everything and everyone. He became "the last breathe of a dying woman". Absorbed LT and Eternity, Infinity, etc... And became them. But Death was outside the multiverse. She and Adam Warlock (I think). Those were the exceptions.

Then he didn't become everything and everyone, anyway Beyonder takes this, but not easily.

Bee

#42 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@bee14ish said:

@bee14ish said:

Bee

Then he didn't become everything and everyone, anyway Beyonder takes this, but not easily.

Bee

But he became "the last breathe of a dying woman". This is something Beyonder never achieved.

#43 Posted by bee14ish (204 posts) - - Show Bio

@bee14ish said:

@bee14ish said:

Bee

Bee

But he became "the last breathe of a dying woman". This is something Beyonder never achieved.

If Death and Adam are outside the universe or whatever, then he doesn't become everything and everyone.

Bee

#44 Posted by bee14ish (204 posts) - - Show Bio

And Thanos is not TOAA with the HOTU. The HOTU is only a fraction of TOAA's power.

#45 Posted by girugamesh (427 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd probably give it to PR Beyonder.

#46 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos with HOTU is on par with TOAA and the presence. he wins

#47 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcaz said:

#48 Edited by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@bee14ish said:

@bee14ish said:

@bee14ish said:

Bee

Bee

If Death and Adam are outside the universe or whatever, then he doesn't become everything and everyone.

Bee

Yes he didn't, but still he was above Beyonder, since the beyonder never achieved such power.

@kcaz said:

Wrong. HoTU is a fraction of Toaa's power.

HoTU>>Presence.

TOAA>>>>>Presence.

#49 Posted by bee14ish (204 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

@bee14ish said:

@bee14ish said:

@bee14ish said:

Bee

Bee

Bee

Yes he didn't, but still he was above Beyonder, since the beyonder never achieved such power.

@kcaz said:

Wrong. HoTU is a fraction of Toaa's power.

HoTU>>Presence.

TOAA>>>>>Presence.

I'm pretty sure if Beyonder wanted to do what Thanos did he could.

#50 Edited by AstralWarrior12 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-retcon beyonder is equal toaa in power. I think he wins this