rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By rolldestroyer

@shadowhuntr:

GEB isn't really equal to the presence when you come to think of it, they merged together they didn't stalemate, and it wasn't even GEB's intention to battle the presence, it just wanted to know its purpose, and the fact that GEB was sealed and needed an external force to summon it proves that it is not equal to the presence.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They fuse together and make the Great Beyonder Beast!

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#53  Edited By Nerx

Beyonder > whatever it is you are worshipping

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When Beyonder was created in Secret Wars 1 & 2, he was TOAA ! The end all be all in the universe ! But he wasn't apart of their multiverse !

Think of it like this ! Marvel has TOAA just chilling doing his godly business ! Then a pinhole to a completely different reality.. (Let's just say it's DC's supreme being) sees this new Reality.. So he walks over and investigates ! He is now also TOAA because infinity=Infinity ! He went unopposed by anyone except Doom because Dooms a heathen lol I kid ! So Beyonder murder rapes GEB ! Then people say how can two omnipotent being exists .. It's easy.. If one being I'd infinite.. Then it doesn't end.. Ever ! If another Is infinite too.. Can it fit ? Yes ! Because infinity knows no bounds ! It's not that hard folks !

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GEB shows that the presence is weaker than TOAA

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx said:

GEB shows that the presence is weaker than TOAA

not really, see my comment above.

though either way, TOAA represents the writer which is a greater concept than what presence represents (God inside a fictional universe)

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: When I look at omni vs omni I chalk up feats, not lore

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By JackKnight

@jackknight said:

Stalemate.

Not really. Beyonder wins.

Based on? they are both technically the same level, granted I do agree that Beyonder has shown more feats but still.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't The Great Evil Beast equal the Presence?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

Stalemate.

Based on? they are both technically the same level, granted I do agree that Beyonder has shown more feats but still.

Based on Beyonder's omnipotence. While Presence having an equal who can stalemate him takes off his supposed omnipotence by definition.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't The Great Evil Beast equal the Presence?

Not really but not far off.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight said:

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

Stalemate.

Based on Beyonder's omnipotence. While Presence having an equal who can stalemate him takes off his supposed omnipotence by definition.

GEB is not equal to the Presence! And I don't think both the Presence and GEB never actually fought, all they did was touch hands and recreated reality, though to be honest Beyonder wasn't equal to TOAA aswell, thus this fight is a stalemate.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By New_World_Order
GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

Stalemate.

GEB is not equal to the Presence! And I don't think both the Presence and GEB never actually fought, all they did was touch hands and recreated reality, though to be honest Beyonder wasn't equal to TOAA aswell, thus this fight is a stalemate.

Who mentioned TOAA? Beyonder is the Supreme being in his own universe, therefore, omnipotent, and given the fact he was playing around with the entire Marvel-verse strengthen my point. Nonetheless, PR Beyonder is not a TOAA creation, therefore, TOAA should not have any kind of authority on him.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By JackKnight

@jackknight said:

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

Stalemate.

Who mentioned TOAA? Beyonder is the Supreme being in his own universe, therefore, omnipotent, and given the fact he was playing around with the entire Marvel-verse strengthen my point. Nonetheless, PR Beyonder is not a TOAA creation, therefore, TOAA should not have any kind of authority on him.

Just because the Beyonder came from a different dimension and is the supreme being there and isn't a creation of TOAA doesn't mean he is equal to TOAA.

What I'm truing to say is that both GEB and the Beyonder are both equal! There both a level below TOAA and the Presence! Neither are creation's of both TOAA and the Presence!

I will admit the Beyonder has shown better feats but I still see this fight as a stalemate and I'm leaving it that this!

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

Stalemate.

Just because the Beyonder came from a different dimension and is the supreme being there and isn't a creation of TOAA doesn't mean he is equal to TOAA.

What I'm truing to say is that both GEB and the Beyonder are both equal! There both a level below TOAA and the Presence! Neither are creation's of both TOAA and the Presence!

I will admit the Beyonder has shown better feats but I still see this fight as a stalemate and I'm leaving it that this!

Who mentioned Beyonder was TOAA's equal? He's just another omnipotent being in another universe outside the Marvel-Verse... That's it. And TOAA not having authority on him puts him on the same tier as TOAA. Presence by definition is not an omnipotent being in DC given the fact it has a counter part, which he cannot overpower and at best stalemate it. Its not the same case for TOAA and PR Beyonder who are Supreme beings in their respective universes. So the whole argument about GEB being equal to PR Beyonder is blunt... You can leave it as you want, but you are wrong.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight said:

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

Stalemate.

Who mentioned Beyonder was TOAA's equal? He's just another omnipotent being in another universe outside the Marvel-Verse... That's it. And TOAA not having authority on him puts him on the same tier as TOAA. Presence by definition is not an omnipotent being in DC given the fact it has a counter part, which he cannot overpower and at best stalemate it. Its not the same case for TOAA and PR Beyonder who are Supreme beings in their respective universes. So the whole argument about GEB being equal to PR Beyonder is blunt... You can leave it as you want, but you are wrong.

GEB IS NOT EQUAL TO THE PRESENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's one thing I am trying to tell you!!!!!!!! he never stalemated the Presence because they never actually fought if you ask me!!!!!!!

GEB, PR Beyonder aswell as Over-Monitor if you ask me are all equal, granted PR Beyonder has shown more feats any the other but that doesn't really change anything!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are all similer! They are all one level below omnipotent! Thus they are all equal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By GhostRavage

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

Stalemate.

GEB IS NOT EQUAL TO THE PRESENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's one thing I am trying to tell you!!!!!!!! he never stalemated the Presence because they never actually fought if you ask me!!!!!!!

GEB, PR Beyonder aswell as Over-Monitor if you ask me are all equal, granted PR Beyonder has shown more feats any the other but that doesn't really change anything!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are all similer! They are all one level below omnipotent! Thus they are all equal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm... Caps lock engaged uh? Ok...

• If GEB is not Presence equal then there's nothing that suggests it should be equal to PR Beyonder.
  • Presence is still non-omnipotent given the fact the GEB existed the same time as Presence and doesn't share the same feature as Beyonder being outside of the Marvel-Verse. They both belong to DC-verse.
  • Beyonder is omnipotent, so i don't know from where are you getting PR Beyonder is one step below omnipotence... I already told you he's omnipotent in his own universe. And powerful enough to play around with the entire Marvel-Verse.
  • !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight said:

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

Stalemate.

• If GEB is not Presence equal then there's nothing that suggests it should be equal to PR Beyonder.
  • Presence is still non-omnipotent given the fact the GEB existed the same time as Presence and doesn't share the same feature as Beyonder being outside of the Marvel-Verse. They both belong to DC-verse.
  • Beyonder is omnipotent, so i don't know from where are you getting PR Beyonder is one step below omnipotence... I already told you he's omnipotent in his own universe. And powerful enough to play around with the entire Marvel-Verse.
  • !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I have a feeling that I owned you! :3

Anyways think of it like this:

GEB is DC's equivalent to Thanos with the HOTU and the Over-Monitor is DC's equivalent to PR Beyonder.

And IMHO Thanos with the HOTU = PR Beyonder, thus GEB = Over-Monitor, thus GEB = PR Beyonder.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By GhostRavage

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

Stalemate.

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GEB is DC's equivalent to Thanos with the HOTU and the Over-Monitor is DC's equivalent to PR Beyonder.

And IMHO Thanos with the HOTU = PR Beyonder, thus GEB = Over-Monitor, thus GEB = PR Beyonder.

How did you own me if all you've written have "if you ask me" and "IMHO" at the end... You're not presenting facts, you're just giving you humble opinion which is ok, however, it wont change my mind about this. I already presented a very logical case on why Presence shouldn't be omnipotent, on why PR Beyonder is omnipotent and why TOAA shouldn't be above nor below PR Beyonder.

Again, from where did you get GEB is DC's equivalent to Thanos HOTU when GEB doesn't have feats? How is Over-Monitor equivalent to PR Beyonder when the whole context about their characters is totally different.

I have this feeling that i will be repeating myself over and over... You didn't own no one. "=3"

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By JackKnight

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

@ghostravage said:

@jackknight said:

Stalemate.

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did you own me if all you've written have "if you ask me" and "IMHO" at the end... You're not presenting facts, you're just giving you humble opinion which is ok, however, it wont change my mind about this. I already presented a very logical case on why Presence shouldn't be omnipotent, on why PR Beyonder is omnipotent and why TOAA shouldn't be above nor below PR Beyonder.

Again, from where did you get GEB is DC's equivalent to Thanos HOTU when GEB doesn't have feats? How is Over-Monitor equivalent to PR Beyonder when the whole context about their characters is totally different.

I have this feeling that i will be repeating myself over and over... You didn't own no one. "=3"

That's just stop this!!!!!!!!
That's just stop this!!!!!!!!

But I'm still sticking to what I said! LOL!

Avatar image for sangeethankunchan
sangeethankunchan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GEB

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: @ghostravage:

PR Beyonder. For reason already stated, but anyway:

1.The Presence isn't really omnipotent. TOAA is. Presence said by himself that there are powers above him.

2.Omnipotent being is actually impossible to exist, but since we're not here to debate about philosophy, we have to go for what these beings are for their reality. The Presence created 2 multiverses, right? TOAA is "above" many multiverses, which gives TOAA superiority to Presence. Beyonder's power was above many multiverses too, ergo he is superior to both: Presence and GEB.

3.If GEB could chalenge Presence and Presence was only his opposite, neither could have been really supreme being. PR Beyonder was the most powerfull being inside Marvel Megaversum, since TOAA isn't really part of it.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: I would say something about the whole Presence and TOAA thing but f**k it!

No Caption Provided

You see this guy here? his name is Azathoth, he's the supreme being in the Cthulhu Mythos and he's way cooler, more interesting and flat out better the both TOAA and the Presence!

Just though I'd bring this random thing up :3

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PR Beyonder seems to beat everyone else so I might as well side w/ him too smh

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight:

Personally I better like concept of Top Dog who isn't omnipotent, like Presence, than something like TOAA anyway...

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Presence = TOAA / 2 = Beyonder = GEB = Tie

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

Roblucci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Great Evil Beast is like 99 percent out of 100 percent as strong The presence, so Id say TGEB.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wert1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great evil beast so easily.

Come on guys.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By The_Titan_Lord
BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By CosmicOrochi

Quite a bump but.. You humans fail to realize the differences between DCU & MU. While one is highly more complex, the other is more simplistic yet.. more direct. Needless to say, the writers themselves don't even come close to understanding 3rd dimensional realms.. let alone Multiverses.. Omniverses.. & Dimensions. Regardless of them speaking/writing about it, they seriously have no idea what they speak/write of. It's all just punchlines to them, and to you. Once BEING goes beyond 3rd dimension, math is no longer relevant.. so order of power it's not what you would assume. I mean just look at the "characters".. they're ALL in human shaped form/ideas, more or less. In this reality & higher realities.. it's not even close.

The Energies.. Presence.. The "Energies" & "Presence" are highly complex, while a part of one energy can beat another, that same energy could be weaker than the other energy aswell, in different parts of their complexities.

The Beyonder has shown better/more powerful features, as far as less effort.. more effect.. toying with EVERYTHING (Until the writers had to nullify him, simply because they believed they made him too powerful).

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-Recton Beyonder.

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

K so assuming TOAA and The presence are of equal steength as the highest standing beings of their respective multiverse, (except perhaps the mythical over moniter) well GEB=prescence making him stronger then everything in marvel except the one above all.so logic says he wins.

Oboga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't get why people keep saying that the Presence is not as powerful as TOAA. It seems as though they are equal (both omnipotent), and since GEB is about equal to the Presence, I don't see how PR Beyonder can win unless he is omnipotent as well, In which case they tie.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow,this guy has some power,I am not that familiar with the d.c Universe.(have95% marvel).But pre-retcon Beyonder is unbeatable,Unless we are talking about T.O.A.A,who is the creator.i will argue with anyone all day long that the creator is more powerful than pre-retcon Beyonder despite his power,because he is a being seeking knowledge.God does not need to seek knowledge.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no wonder it's against the rules to create battles like this. it's impossible to pick a winner.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great Evil Beast takes this. The Beyonder is not as powerful as the Fulcrum at least in my view, whom is a part of TOAA. GEB is part of the Presence, DCs TOAA.

TOAA = Presence

GEB = Fulcrum

Fulcrum > Beyonder

GEB wins.

Jeronimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Jeronimo

Beyonder >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GEB

Beyonder killed Death! And then resurrected her. Even the LT was powerless against him.

Pre-retcon Beyonder is beyond anyone or anything that has ever or will ever exist in the omniverse. Only TOAA (the writer) is above him.

PR Beyonder's redeeming quality is that he spawned the Secret Wars.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Users supporting Beyonder here haven't read the DC comics to know what the Great Evil Beast is. This thread needs to be locked. Beyonder is not as powerful as Fulcrum no matter what fanboys say, nor is he as powerful as T.O.A.A. Great Evil Beast is the same as Fulcrum, basically the evil version of him. As much as people think Beyonder is infinitely powerful, he isn't. He is incalcuably powerful, but Fulcum and Great Evil Beast are small portions of their respected TOAA's.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By BEYONDERGOD

TOAA isnt a writer any longer as Stan Lee disclaims him being TOAA

Jack kirby isnt omnipotent due to just irrelevant statements

This is a stalemate.

Jeronimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondergod:

That is nonsense. TOAA is the writer(or editor) of the moment. Stan Lee no longer actively writes so he has abdicated to the next writer. Therefore Stan Lee is no longer TOAA; the current writer is. So Stan Lee saying that he is not TOAA doesn't mean that the writer is not TOAA.

Jeronimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondergod:

And shame on you for not backing upYOUR OWN AVATAR!!!

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeronimo:

Pre-Retcon Beyonder=TOAA

New writer doesn't matter as TOAA was Stan Lee alone...so kinda wrong bro.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GEB equal to Presence's and TOAA >>>>>>>>>>>>> Beyonder