Pre Retcon Beyonder Vs Bruce Almighty

• 170 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By "Colossus"

Discuss

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Bruce more .

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Baldy

What could Bruce possibly do here? Even if he did have the power that Beyonder had (which I doubt) he wouldn't have the intelligence to use it in such a way that he would become a threat.

"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By "Colossus"

bump

Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Superparody

Bruce had the powers of God...the being that created all...but beyonde was near or at TOAA level...and the common rule is 
God cannot kill God 
Stalemate
DJSNuva1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DJSNuva1

Bruce=God 
Beyonder<God
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Baldy
@DJSNuva1 said:
" Bruce=God Beyonder<God "
Not true. Beyonder was at TOAA level pre-retcon.

This is a simple fight. While Bruce may have had god's full power (and I doubt that he did) he lacks the intelligence to use it, even Mxy does more impressive stuff than this guy.
Dynamo8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dynamo8

I say Bruce becauase he seem like a nicer person to hang out with, lol.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Tevnoba
@Dynamo8 said:
" I say Bruce becauase he seem like a nicer person to hang out with, lol. "
This is a battle thread not a fan thread, who you like better or who is nicer should not factor into it.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10  Edited By InnerVenom123

I got a better question.... what retcon made Beyonder weaker? Seriously, that's been irritating me and now I've just gotta know. lol.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By "Colossus"
@InnerVenom123 said:

" I got a better question.... what retcon made Beyonder weaker? Seriously, that's been irritating me and now I've just gotta know. lol. "

why would you keep some one that powerful when theres already a Toaa most powerful, and Living Tribunal second to Toaa 
hierarchy already established.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MKF30

Bruce owns Beyonder..why? Because He IS God

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hellos
@MKF30 said:
"

"

He wasn't and he never displayed anything more than minor solar system range reality warping. He was not   omniscient or omnipresent and based off feats clearly not omnipotent. 
God doesn't bow down to free will, to hell with that.

Retcon Beyonder could do all sorts of interesting things. The man was as close to god, if not god as it gets.

MM was the only one in Marvel at the time that could even stand up to him

And for a good reason
And for a good reason
In other words, WHEN THE HELL DID BRUCE EVER DISPLAY THAT KIND OF POWER?

Too bad MM
Too bad MM

Speaks for itself
Speaks for itself

ANYTHING, including Bruce's head on a platter

He was the boss
He was the boss

Good luck killing me Bruce, remember you can't affect free will?

Lawls celestials
Lawls celestials

So again, Retcon Beyonder has the feats to make the claim of being god, Bruce did horribly with a small insiginificiant portion of the world while the Beyond was doing stuff that made the multiverse shake.  

Bruce only has minor reality warping feats under his belt throughout the film, nothing past the solar system.  
He didn't bring back the dead, he didn't shake the very foundations of the universe, much less the multiverse, and he had his hands tied behind his back when he came across free will. Honestly if thats the best that universe's god can throw out, not only is it disappointing, hes going get his ass kicked by the Beyonder, someone that could actually use his powers to achieve any desired effect. 

Bruce Almighty = No feats 
Pre Retcon Beyonder = I have the feats to burry Bruce with a blink of the eye
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Tevnoba
@InnerVenom123 said:
" I got a better question.... what retcon made Beyonder weaker? Seriously, that's been irritating me and now I've just gotta know. lol. "
Beyonder and Molecule Man have gone through a few stages (here are the big ones)- 

Stage 1 - Molecule Man gets his powers and becomes a villain to get back at the people who treated him badly throughout his life.  As would be explained later, his powers are limited to affecting non-organic molecules in a limited fashion.  This restricting is a self imposed subconscious mental block due to feelings of inadequacy.  Molecule Man gets killed!?! Later he reforms himself from nothingness.

Stage 2 - Beyonder creates Battleworld and Owen is one of the participants, although at this stage he resists, stating he just wants to be left alone.  This is Secret Wars I.  During that arc Dr.Doom temporarily takes most of the Beyonder's power for himself and helps Owen by removing his mental blocks.  This opens Owen to the ability to control any matter or energy (effectily right down to manipulating "strings" if we use "String Theory").  He figures out that he can effectively manipulate the space-time continuum with his abilities.

Stage 3 - Secret Wars II - Beyonder gets huffy - all of the multiversal abstracts come to Owen to help with the Beyonder.  Owen resists initially, but joins the fight because the Beyonder plans on eliminating the entire multiverse.  Beyonder is defeated.  This is the power level used when referring to PR Beyonder or PR Molecule Man.

Stage 4 - Retcon 1 - Dumb, Dumb, Dumb - It is reveled that everything in secret wars I & II was mearly an illusion/delusion of the Beyonder, and that he and Owen are parts of an incomplete cosmic cube.  Eventually they merge to form Kosmos (the female cosmic cube).  Owen is rejected powerless from the merger, and later regains his powers.  This is the power level usually refereed to Post Retcon Beyonder and Molecule Man.

Stage 5 - Retcon 2 - The Events in Secret Wars I & II are validated (a.k.a. not an illusion/delusion of the Beyonder).  The Beyonder is a Mutant Inhuman with nigh-omnipotent power.  Owen is once again just bellow the Beyonder in power, but the Beyonder is not as powerful as he was PR.  This is the current continuity Beyonder and Molecule Man.
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Superparody
@Hellos said:
"@MKF30 said:
"

"

He wasn't and he never displayed anything more than minor solar system range reality warping. He was not   omniscient or omnipresent and based off feats clearly not omnipotent. 
God doesn't bow down to free will, to hell with that.

Retcon Beyonder could do all sorts of interesting things. The man was as close to god, if not god as it gets.

And for a good reason
And for a good reason

Too bad MM
Too bad MM

Speaks for itself
Speaks for itself

He was the boss
He was the boss

Lawls celestials
Lawls celestials
So again, Retcon Beyonder has the feats to make the claim of being god, Bruce did horribly with a small insiginificiant portion of the world while the Beyond was doing stuff that made the multiverse shake.   Bruce only has minor reality warping feats under his belt throughout the film, nothing past the solar system.  He didn't bring back the dead, he didn't shake the very foundations of the universe, much less the multiverse, and he had his hands tied behind his back when he came across free will. Honestly if thats the best that universe's god can throw out, not only is it disappointing, hes going get his ass kicked by the Beyonder, someone that could actually use his powers to achieve any desired effect.  Bruce Almighty = No feats Pre Retcon Beyonder = I have the feats to burry Bruce with a blink of the eye "

God can do all these things...therefore Bruce can do them as well exept force people to love him...as it effects free will...Bruce lacks feats because it was a comedy but if he wanted to there is nothing stopping him from sending the galaxy's into a constant disco spin with the sun turning into a disco ball...but logically Bruce has all the power of God and beyonder had power equal to the TOAA so STALEMATE
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hellos
@Superparody:
In other words, everything I said was correct.  
Bruce himself has no feats to put him on par with an omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent who actually could call himself god. 

People need to lay off the crack and believing Bruce Almighty was actually almighty. He had limits to his powers, he had little control and knowledge of the larger ramifications of his own actions, and in general HAD NO FEATS. The god of that universe told him he had limits to his powers, he wasn't omnipresent, he wasn't omniscient and he certaintly once again was not omnipotent.  

I have no idea why people keep calling someone that wasn't clearly god like other than the mild reality warping that never went past the solar system god. 

He is not a god, he not equal to the TOAA, the Beyonder curbstomps this. The Beyonder has feats, Bruce couldn't even handle a spec on the map of Earth, he couldn't predict his use of his powers caused to the planet, and in general made for a lousy, moronic, and in all purposes joke of a god.  I repeat the man doesn't have the feats to win this and what power was displayed was laughable, get over it.     

BEYONDER STOMP 

/thread if you don't agree go hold your Bruce Almighty DvD and shove your head in the sand awaiting DOOM.  
Bruce won't save you.  

There is nothing here you can debate for bruce other than Morgan Freeman saying something about giving Bruce his power. What Bruce did with that power was nothing worthy of praising him as God, minor feats for any decent reality warper.
Avatar image for just_because_im_obsessive
Just Because Im Obsessive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jesus christ bruce was god....feats do not matter he was God in of story. God Gave bruce all of his powers

god>>>>>>>>>beyonder
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hellos
@Just Because Im Obsessive said:

"
jesus christ bruce was god....feats do not matter he was God in of story. God Gave bruce all of his powers  god>>>>>>>>>beyonder "

Great arguement, sort of like how Cell loved preaching about his ability to level solar systems but never once displayed that level of power. 
Theres a difference between someone saying something and what actually is. 

Throughout the film Bruce does a lot of nothing impressive to lead me to believe he was an all powerful God, infact much like I said about a dozen times, he wasn't all powerful. There where limits, restrictions placed on his power. He never once displayed he was omnipotent, omnipresent or omniscient.  

You can't say he was either of these, in other words he had limits to his powers, he wasn't everwhere at the same time and he certaintly didn't know everything, that doesn't sound at all like god, much less the full power of god. You have nothing to debate with other than what Morgan Freeman said, and that shouldn't win a debate. It's an outrage to call him a god, hes just as much of an all powerful god as Odin. (With the exception of Odin having better feats)

No feats, no proof, no omnipotence, NO GOD. 

Beyonder rapes. because he actually was an all powerful omipotent omnipresent omniscient.  
Look at the scans, tell me where Bruce ever displayed any level of power near that and if you can show some proof to actually debate with.  
Don't worry I'll wait, because he doesn't have the feats to win this and I can assure you that with the power he did display.  

Cool fun little movie, but I did not see any form of God in Bruce. Sorry if that breaks your heart pal. 

Give me something to debate over other this garbage of a defense.  
I am getting sick of the same nonsense being said over and over for Bruce.  
"BUT HE SAID HE HAD THE POWER OF GOD, OMFG HE MOVED THE MOON CLOSER TO EARTH AND KILLED A BUNCH OF PEOPLE BY DOING SO THAT HE DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE, OMG HE MADE A CHICKS BOOBS BIGGER, OMG HE MADE HIS DOG USE THE TOILET WOW HE MUST REALLY BE GOD, THESE TOTTALLY AREN'T MINOR REALITY WARPING FEATS FRANKLIN RICHARD'S COULDN'T PULL OUT OF HIS ASS."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hellos:
and as usual you make some long winded  retort which is full of crap that doesnt matter and that i didnt waste my time reading . i'm sure it was chocked full of your usual dbz sucks diatribes you usually go on about like some butthurt fanboy.

GOD...himself said he gave bruce ALL of his powers. 

Beyonder isnt stronger than TOAA whos basically God. 

Bruce wins the end
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hellos
"@Hellos: and as usual you make some long winded  retort which is full of crap that doesnt matter and that i didnt waste my time reading . i'm sure it was chocked full of your usual dbz sucks diatribes you usually go on about like some butthurt fanboy. GOD...himself said he gave bruce ALL of his powers.  Beyonder isnt stronger than TOAA whos basically God.  Bruce wins the end "

I knew I'd strike a cord with the DBZ reference that you hold so true to your heart, because the debate your using for Bruce is exactly what you would use for Cell's planet/ Solar system busting power, its all talk from the characters in their respected pieces of fiction, NO EVIDENCE.

So to sum up your post: 
"I have nothing to debate with other than what was said in the film, Bruce never displayed any real power other than minor reality warping feats throughout the film. But thats good enough for me to repeat over and over MORGAN FREEMAN SAID IT OMG! 

Bruce Almighty wasn't anywhere close to an all powerful, all knowing, all present God and you don't have the evidence to support that claim from the film.  
Just what Morgan Freeman said and thats it.  

Pre Retcon Beyonder on the hand had the Tribunal Standing there with the rest of the higher powers in Marvel helpless against him.

Beyonder stomps, because fanboys of a movie called Bruce Almighty don't have a shred of evidence to say otherwise other than one thing that Universe's God apparently said, even though the entire film showed Bruce no where near the status of an all powerful god. 

So call me when you actually have something here to debate other than minor reality warping feats and the awsomeness of Morgan Freeman. 

Till then,  

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i read to about i knew i would strike a cord with the dbz referance....so i asumedcorrectly and you infact went on some diatribe about dbz..lol not that im suprised it would be either that or mention my bans. 

Again i didnt even bother to read past the struck a cord line 

you can post as many pretty pictures as you want. Beyonder isnt above the one above all and the one above all is god..bruce far all intents and purposes was go. TOAA has no fets..in fact bruce has more feats than TOAA. 

And for the record..i dont give to turds about the beyonder or bruce almighty. One was a supid crappy movie..and the other a boring over power comic book charecter that i dont care to read about. 

But please come back with another long winded post as if it will mean anything hellos.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hellos
@Just Because Im Obsessive:

Pretty pictures that speak for themselves, showing an all powerful god. Again I don't expect to convince you because your already dead set, you think Bruce is an all powerful god despite what was shown in the film.  

So again you have no feats to back up Bruce, no arguement to present other than someone saying something.  
While the Beyonder luckily enough has plenty of things to show for his ability, like making the ENTIRE MARVEL MULTIVERSE BOW BEFORE HIM. 

Something Bruce couldn't do with the level of power displayed in the film. 

The TOAA has plenty of feats, one in particular that comes to mind is ofcourse. 

Take a wild guess at who made the Living Tribunal, that someone was the TOAA.  Take a wild guess what the HoTU represents(if you even know what it is smart !@#)
Essentially you have the all powerful Tribunal that stands up to the infinity gauntlet, phoenix and established fact of being completely powerless against Thanos with the HoTU(the power of the TOAA). Common Knowledge, second to the TOAA himself. 

You think he just popped out of no where? Nope sir, he was created by Marvel's God.

Again Fail, give me a real arguement instead of your garbage one. 

Don't bother posting the same shit over and over trying to make yourself feel better after just being wrong ALL THE TIME.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

really another long winded reply you know im not going to read? 

where was i...oh yeah 

GOD says Bruce im giving you all my powers...God can not lie 

Bruce = GOD 

TOAA = God 

beyonder = weaker than TOAA

Bruce wins
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOAA > Beyonder .

negamegas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By negamegas

Oh God.... not you again. >.< 

I'm giving this to Beyonder. 

Bruce may have the powers of God but he hasn't really used them properly.  And I still doubt that Beyonder was at God's level of Power. No offense to anyone. It just puzzles me how(if I'm mistaken, please correct me in a non-douchey way :P) the IG can kill death.... Living Tribunal can stop the IG.... yet Living Tribunal can't destroy death but chances are that's because he doesn't want to upset the balance. 

And something a little off topic but sort of involves this.... Thanos with the Hotu was quite powerful but I read somewhere that TOAA managed to persuade or set the motions of events to where he gains it till the point he gives up the power of HOTU. Again.... if I'm wrong please correct me.
Avatar image for ultimate_magneto
Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ultimate Magneto

No Caption Provided
On the subject I'm going with Beyonder simply because Beyonder had far more experience and ease of control with his powers than Bruce ever ever ever showed with his. It's like two of the exact same combatants, only one is a total "noob" with his abilities compared to the other. 

However, let's tackle this issue more directly. God, in the Bible, rested after taking several days to create a world. One planet, with a multitude of creatures and such. Beyonder and Molecule Man both were able to wipe out/repair universes within moments without so much as batting an eye. This is no contest. Bruce was a noob AND had weak powers compared to Beyonder.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hellos
"really another long winded reply you know im not going to read?  where was i...oh yeah   GOD says Bruce im giving you all my powers...God can not lie  Bruce = GOD  TOAA = God  beyonder = weaker than TOAA   Bruce wins "

I know 8-10 sentences of why your wrong along with proof why your wrong can be quite a challenging read. 

I do admire the awsome debating styles of putting your hands over your ears and yelling "NO NO NO IM NOT LISTENING HAHAHAHHA!" 

negamegas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By negamegas
@Hellos said:
"@Just Because Im Obsessive said:
"really another long winded reply you know im not going to read?  where was i...oh yeah   GOD says Bruce im giving you all my powers...God can not lie  Bruce = GOD  TOAA = God  beyonder = weaker than TOAA   Bruce wins "

I know 8-10 sentences of why your wrong along with proof why your wrong can be quite a challenging read. 

I do admire the awsome debating styles of putting your hands over your ears and yelling "NO NO NO IM NOT LISTENING HAHAHAHHA!" 

"

;) 
That sir.... was truly beautiful. XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hellos: 

I dont know why you insist on retorting when you know im not going to read what you wrote 

so one more time 

Bruce=God 

TOAA = god 

Beyonder = weaker than god 

who wins 

bruce
negamegas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By negamegas
Gonna keep on copying and pasting that constantly like you did in the past?
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hellos

So one more time 

Your wrong 
You have been wrong 
I have shown why you are wrong 

Beyonder, simply because your arguement sucks. 

Edited for page two: 
Beyonder: 

Bruce almighty: 

2:30 seconds in, thats how long it takes him to divide the soup in half. 

Give me a damn break.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

really again........really? 

Bruce has ALL of gods powers 

TOAA = God 

is this really not getting through to you? You can post as many youtube clips titled "funny clips" and type feats til your finger bleeds. 

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Grand Ninja
@Hellos said:
" @Just Because Im Obsessive:

Pretty pictures that speak for themselves, showing an all powerful god. Again I don't expect to convince you because your already dead set, you think Bruce is an all powerful god despite what was shown in the film.  

So again you have no feats to back up Bruce, no arguement to present other than someone saying something.  
While the Beyonder luckily enough has plenty of things to show for his ability, like making the ENTIRE MARVEL MULTIVERSE BOW BEFORE HIM. 

Something Bruce couldn't do with the level of power displayed in the film. 

The TOAA has plenty of feats, one in particular that comes to mind is ofcourse. 

No Caption Provided
Take a wild guess at who made the Living Tribunal, that someone was the TOAA.  Take a wild guess what the HoTU represents(if you even know what it is smart !@#)
Essentially you have the all powerful Tribunal that stands up to the infinity gauntlet, phoenix and established fact of being completely powerless against Thanos with the HoTU(the power of the TOAA). Common Knowledge, second to the TOAA himself. 

You think he just popped out of no where? Nope sir, he was created by Marvel's God.

Again Fail, give me a real arguement instead of your garbage one. 

No Caption Provided
Don't bother posting the same shit over and over trying to make yourself feel better after just being wrong ALL THE TIME. "
dude, you know that bruce could effect free will if he wanted to, he just didn't want to. it doesn't matter how smart he is or whatever. the point of the movie was being a romantic comedy. nothing more or less. sure we can write the director of the movie to make a bruce all might action film. and if he does, you know for a fact, he will pull out TOAA stuff.

and the statement about the dbz, cell preaching. yea, that's all speculation. but the aurthor of the series made it clear that it can happen if he hadn't been stopped 1st. so basically it's our word against the author. can juggernaut fly? there are no features, but stan lee makes it clear that juggernaut can alter probability. so again its our words against the author. Magneto is never shown to create a black hole, but we all know he can.

so anyway, bruce is equal to TOAA in power only. the only difference is. bruce is bruce and did not obtain God's omniscience properties. well maybe he did, it's just that he was too busy thinking of his selfish needs... which btw, was also Beyonder's big flaw.

beyonder was selfish and conceited with passion.
bruce was selfish, yet humble, and loyal to his life. in which he learns from his mistakes.

beyonder was a character to made to describe asolute control.
bruce was created to pin point moral values.

and these are pretty much the only differences about them. otherwise they are each equally as powerful regardless features.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hellos

"really again........really?   Bruce has ALL of gods powers   TOAA = God   Beyonder = weaker than god   is this really not getting through to you? You can post as many youtube clips titled "funny clips" and type feats til your finger bleeds.    "

Okay all the powers of god. 
I must be missing in the film where he knows everything, exists everywhere and actually is omnipotent. 
Weak reality warping feat doesn't justify slapping the god sticker on them 
When complete strangers shout out your name and you appearing before them, now thats god. 
Again this isn't a debate its you SAYING NAH UH and me saying LOOK AT THE GOD DAMN SCANS OR GIVE ME A SHRED OF EVIDENCE OF THAT POWER YOU KEEP PREACHING ABOUT. Again facing NAH UH. 

In this case he does
In this case he does

@Grand Ninja said:

"dude, you know that bruce could effect free will if he wanted to, he just didn't want to. it doesn't matter how smart he is or whatever. the point of the movie was being a romantic comedy. nothing more or less. sure we can write the director of the movie to make a bruce all might action film. and if he does, you know for a fact, he will pull out TOAA stuff.  and the statement about the dbz, cell preaching. yea, that's all speculation. but the aurthor of the series made it clear that it can happen if he hadn't been stopped 1st. so basically it's our word against the author. can juggernaut fly? there are no features, but stan lee makes it clear that juggernaut can alter probability. so again its our words against the author. Magneto is never shown to create a black hole, but we all know he can.  so anyway, bruce is equal to TOAA in power only. the only difference is. bruce is bruce and did not obtain God's omniscience properties. well maybe he did, it's just that he was too busy thinking of his selfish needs... which btw, was also Beyonder's big flaw.  beyonder was selfish and conceited with passion.bruce was selfish, yet humble, and loyal to his life. in which he learns from his mistakes.  beyonder was a character to made to describe asolute control. bruce was created to pin point moral values.     and these are pretty much the only differences about them. otherwise they are each equally as powerful regardless features. "

Morgan Freeman told him he couldn't. So it was beyond Bruce's power. 
Its not about being smart, the man if he was god would know everything, would be all powerful, would present everywhere, thats the whole point of God. Unlike the Beyonder his feats ae beyond lacking.  

If he did the film didn't at all show it, as far as we the viewers saw was a man warping reality, granted in funny ways, but in no shape or form being a spitting image of god.  

Beyonder has a lot of problems, mainly because reality was as he wanted to be, as explained in the scan. 

Marvel writers basically wrote him as a young TOAA with ultimate power.  
Bruce was written as a fool with mild reality warping feats, his power was never tested, we never saw him doing anything past solar system level, and to call him god is an insult to God :P 
He couldn't even manage a tiny portion of the Earth, the Beyonder was messing around with the multiverse.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Tevnoba

Actually no Bruce could not affect free will, because Morgan Freeman (GOD) said so!
Bruce did not have GOD's Omniscience because he could not handle it.  Hell, he could not handle just the prayers of a section of the city.
Bruce is limited in his own point of view (as it is not extended through omniscience or near omniscience) and mental capabilities.  The Beyonder does not share those limitations - the Beyonder does not have true omniscience because he does not automatically know everything, but as he stated he knows what he chooses to know which is the definition of near omniscience.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hellos: 

why do i have to keep repeating myself? 

God said he gave bruce all of his powers 

Therfore bruce did 

Just because bruce didnt sit there and decide to recreate the universe doesnt mean he couldnt. No he justdecided to give his gf bigger boobs. 

You can post as amny beyonder pics as you want....idont know why you do considering im not looking at them...and i told you im not looking at them....lol i didnt even bother to readyour post. For all i know you probably said you're right..bruce wins 

Bruce = God 

TOAA = God 

Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ultimate Magneto
@Just Because Im Obsessive: And yet God in the bible took 6 freakin' days to make the world, and then took the 7th one to rest. Beyonder affected universes without even trying.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im sorry...is thatsuppose to mean something...especially when TOAA is suppose to be god
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Grand Ninja
@Hellos said:
" @Just Because Im Obsessive said:

"really again........really?   Bruce has ALL of gods powers   TOAA = God   Beyonder = weaker than god   is this really not getting through to you? You can post as many youtube clips titled "funny clips" and type feats til your finger bleeds.    "

Okay all the powers of god. 
I must be missing in the film where he knows everything, exists everywhere and actually is omnipotent. 
Weak reality warping feat doesn't justify slapping the god sticker on them 
When complete strangers shout out your name and you appearing before them, now thats god. 
Again this isn't a debate its you SAYING NAH UH and me saying LOOK AT THE GOD DAMN SCANS OR GIVE ME A SHRED OF EVIDENCE OF THAT POWER YOU KEEP PREACHING ABOUT. Again facing NAH UH. 

In this case he does
In this case he does

@Grand Ninja said:

"dude, you know that bruce could effect free will if he wanted to, he just didn't want to. it doesn't matter how smart he is or whatever. the point of the movie was being a romantic comedy. nothing more or less. sure we can write the director of the movie to make a bruce all might action film. and if he does, you know for a fact, he will pull out TOAA stuff.  and the statement about the dbz, cell preaching. yea, that's all speculation. but the aurthor of the series made it clear that it can happen if he hadn't been stopped 1st. so basically it's our word against the author. can juggernaut fly? there are no features, but stan lee makes it clear that juggernaut can alter probability. so again its our words against the author. Magneto is never shown to create a black hole, but we all know he can.  so anyway, bruce is equal to TOAA in power only. the only difference is. bruce is bruce and did not obtain God's omniscience properties. well maybe he did, it's just that he was too busy thinking of his selfish needs... which btw, was also Beyonder's big flaw.  beyonder was selfish and conceited with passion.bruce was selfish, yet humble, and loyal to his life. in which he learns from his mistakes.  beyonder was a character to made to describe asolute control. bruce was created to pin point moral values.     and these are pretty much the only differences about them. otherwise they are each equally as powerful regardless features. "

Morgan Freeman told him he couldn't. So it was beyond Bruce's power. 
Its not about being smart, the man if he was god would know everything, would be all powerful, would present everywhere, thats the whole point of God. Unlike the Beyonder his feats ae beyond lacking.  

If he did the film didn't at all show it, as far as we the viewers saw was a man warping reality, granted in funny ways, but in no shape or form being a spitting image of god.  

Beyonder has a lot of problems, mainly because reality was as he wanted to be, as explained in the scan. 

No Caption Provided

Marvel writers basically wrote him as a young TOAA with ultimate power.  
Bruce was written as a fool with mild reality warping feats, his power was never tested, we never saw him doing anything past solar system level, and to call him god is an insult to God :P 
He couldn't even manage a tiny portion of the Earth, the Beyonder was messing around with the multiverse.

"
ok you did pull out some good points. morgan freeman did restraint bruce with rules.
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

@Tevnoba said:
" Actually no Bruce could not affect free will, because Morgan Freeman (GOD) said so! Bruce did not have GOD's Omniscience because he could not handle it.  Hell, he could not handle just the prayers of a section of the city. Bruce is limited in his own point of view (as it is not extended through omniscience or near omniscience) and mental capabilities.  The Beyonder does not share those limitations - the Beyonder does not have true omniscience because he does not automatically know everything, but as he stated he knows what he chooses to know which is the definition of near omniscience. "
Thanks, now i don't have to type this. This is what matters, screw arguin the power levels, even if you make them equal, this will be the deciding factor. Beyonder simply is able to comprehend more, and therefore able to do more. Theoretically Bruce has the power to rebuke/match/challenge him, but lacks the knowledge to properly utilize this gift, and Beyonder could easily fight him on one plane, an defeat him in another way, that Bruce wouldn't be able to deal with b/c he wouldn't comprehend until it was too late, if he was capable of comprehending it at all. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Grand Ninja: 

actually he only gave him 2 rules dont tell peopleyou're god..and you cant take away free will. the latter being a rule god himself follows
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Baldy
" @Grand Ninja:  actually he only gave him 2 rules dont tell peopleyou're god..and you cant take away free will. the latter being a rule god himself follows "
If he can't mess with free will then he's not omnipotent. Pre-Retcon Beyonder WAS omnipotent.

Beyonder wins. Simple as that.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hellos
@Grand Ninja: 
Yep, while reality for the Beyonder is what he says it is, like in the scan above. Now thats godlike unlike Bruce the Beyonder that has no limitations, he is all powerful and in this incarnation was the top dog of the entire Marvel multiverse. 

@Just Because Im Obsessive

said:  

"@Hellos:  why do i have to keep repeating myself?"

Repeating something that is wrong over and over doesn't make it right.  
Although keep going if you like, you haven't presented anything to counter what I have said other than the same nonsense you posted for past 2 pages because you don't have a valid argument. 

@Baldy said:
" @Grand Ninja:  actually he only gave him 2 rules dont tell peopleyou're god..and you cant take away free will. the latter being a rule god himself follows "
If he can't mess with free will then he's not omnipotent. Pre-Retcon Beyonder WAS omnipotent.  Beyonder wins. Simple as that. "

Been saying that for a few threads every time Bruce pops up, instead it flies in one ear and out the other.  
Maybe if its comming from someone with a deadpool avatar, his awsomeness will leak into their minds. :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Baldy said:
If he can't mess with free will then he's not omnipotent. Pre-Retcon Beyonder WAS omnipotent.  Beyonder wins. Simple as that. "

lmfao are you really calling the gos whos stated as being omnipotent...not omnipotent? 

God can mess with free will..he chooses not to...which is what makes us special from angels and all other gods  pprecious little meat puppets. 

Bruce = God 

God = TOAA and if you read anything about him he doesnt seem to mess with free will either 

And TOAA = more powerful than the beyonder 

beyonder loses simple as that
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Baldy
" @Baldy said:
lmfao are you really calling the gos whos stated as being omnipotent...not omnipotent?  God can mess with free will..he chooses not to...which is what makes us special from angels and all other gods  pprecious little meat puppets.  Bruce = God  God = TOAA and if you read anything about him he doesnt seem to mess with free will either  And TOAA = more powerful than the beyonder   beyonder loses simple as that "
For all you know Yahweh in that movie is no more powerful than Odin in Marvel. Prove that Bruce had the power to mess with free will.
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Grand Ninja
@Ultimate Magneto said:
" @Just Because Im Obsessive: And yet God in the bible took 6 freakin' days to make the world, and then took the 7th one to rest. Beyonder affected universes without even trying. "
actually the reason behind that was bc after he created the big bang, he let nature do the rest.
Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Ultimate Magneto
@Just Because Im Obsessive: That's like saying that because Juggernaut is more powerful than Colossus, then Colossus will CLEARLY lose against a random human being with a 9mm glock. The Beyonder would own Bruce, and TOAA would mega own him. 

And just because two people from two totally separate mediums share the same "title", doesn't mean they are equal in the least. That's like saying Hulk "the strongest one there is" is stronger than Doomsday. Two separate realities, or in this case two separate mediums.
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Grand Ninja
@Hellos said:
" @Grand Ninja: 
Yep, while reality for the Beyonder is what he says it is, like in the scan above. Now thats godlike unlike Bruce the Beyonder that has no limitations, he is all powerful and in this incarnation was the top dog of the entire Marvel multiverse. 

@Just Because Im Obsessive

said:  

"@Hellos:  why do i have to keep repeating myself?"

Repeating something that is wrong over and over doesn't make it right.  
Although keep going if you like, you haven't presented anything to counter what I have said other than the same nonsense you posted for past 2 pages because you don't have a valid argument. 

@Baldy said:
Been saying that for a few threads every time Bruce pops up, instead it flies in one ear and out the other.  Maybe if its comming from someone with a deadpool avatar, his awsomeness will leak into their minds. :P "
the contradiction to this though is why in the hell does god not choose to control free will while he creates beings that can?????
xavier for one...  and then the really evil guys for 2nd.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Baldy said:
" @Baldy said:
lmfao are you really calling the gos whos stated as being omnipotent...not omnipotent?  God can mess with free will..he chooses not to...which is what makes us special from angels and all other gods  pprecious little meat puppets.  Bruce = God  God = TOAA and if you read anything about him he doesnt seem to mess with free will either  And TOAA = more powerful than the beyonder   beyonder loses simple as that "
For all you know Yahweh in that movie is no more powerful than Odin in Marvel. Prove that Bruce had the power to mess with free will. "

lol yayweh in that movie isnt marvels odin...it isnt thor..it isnt zeus.They wouldnt overload the movie with chrsitan imagery if they werent talking about the christan god..whos omnipotent..omniscient, etc etc. And bruce got all of his powers.  What bruce chose to do with that power is what made the movie a freaking comedy. 

Uhmm wtf for? I just sauid god said as a rule not to mess with free will. i noticed how you dodged the TOAA free will thing and all. And the fact that the beyonder isnt omnipotent or omniscient...just you know...near 

But of course this is just baldy being baldy 

where was i 

oh yeah bruce wins because hes you know....god
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Baldy
" @Baldy said:
" @Baldy said:
For all you know Yahweh in that movie is no more powerful than Odin in Marvel. Prove that Bruce had the power to mess with free will. "
lol yayweh in that movie isnt marvels odin...it isnt thor..it isnt zeus.They wouldnt overload the movie with chrsitan imagery if they werent talking about the christan god..whos omnipotent..omniscient, etc etc. And bruce got all of his powers.  What bruce chose to do with that power is what made the movie a freaking comedy.  Uhmm wtf for? I just sauid god said as a rule not to mess with free will. i noticed how you dodged the TOAA free will thing and all. And the fact that the beyonder isnt omnipotent or omniscient...just you know...near  But of course this is just baldy being baldy   where was i  oh yeah bruce wins because hes you know....god "
I didn't dodge it, I ignored it. There is no point in any comic in which TOAA says that he cannot alter free will. In you think there is prove it.

You're the one dodging the point, if Bruce cannot alter free will then he isn't even close to omnipotent. Prove that he can.

I'm of course not expecting proof in your next post because as usual you're just going to repeat yourself as if that some how proves a point.