Pre-Recton Beyonder vs Nyarthathotep (Demonbane)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

The thread no-one else dares to make but someone has to...

Omniversial Swagger
Omniversial Swagger
Omniversial cleavage
Omniversial cleavage

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By eternityx

Beyonder stomps. A side effect of the Beyonder thinking destroys dimensions.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx: Nya can create entire multiverses in mere test tubes

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stalemate

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofash:

What does that even mean? Does it mean the Multiverses are extremely small? Or what?

Also Beyonder has effortlessly tanked an attack capable of destroying billions of dimensions, by thinking he himself has destroyed dimensions, he killed Death and brought her back, he was stated to be millions of times more powerful than the entire Marvel Multiverse combined (including LT who can hold Megaverses in his hand and destroy them easily and he alone could probably beat Demonbane)

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I don't know how creating stuff relates to offensive output... That being said, Beyonder was destroying multiverses just by being angry without trying.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know how creating stuff relates to offensive output... That being said, Beyonder was destroying multiverses just by being angry without trying.

I thought that too but read this http://mangafox.wikia.com/wiki/Nyarlathotep_(Demonbane) Nyarlathotep is basically the agender version of beyonder

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By Fallschirmjager

This is a stalemate.

If you don't know who manga characters are thats fine: but please do not assume comics are the only ones with nigh-omnipotent or fully omnipotent characters.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder stomps. A side effect of the Beyonder thinking destroys dimensions.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Carter_esque

This is a stalemate.

If you don't know who manga characters are thats fine: but please do not assume comics are the only ones with nigh-omnipotent or fully omnipotent characters.

This isn't a stalemate at all. Beyonder clearly stomps..

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@carter_esque said:

@fallschirmjager said:

This is a stalemate.

You've all ready proven time and time again you don't know anything about Manga characters.

So your opinion is completely invalid as far as I'm concerned.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Carter_esque

@fallschirmjager said:

@carter_esque said:

@fallschirmjager said:

This is a stalemate.

You've all ready proven time and time again you don't know anything about Manga characters.

You've already proven time and again that you don't know anything about the comic characters that would clearly stomp the manga chars. you overrate so much. You're argument is invalid until you provide a single feat that puts Nyarthathotep on the same level or above PR Beyonder. Good luck trying to find something that doesn't exist..

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@carter_esque said:

@fallschirmjager said:

@carter_esque said:

@fallschirmjager said:

This is a stalemate.

You've already proven that you don't know anything about the comic characters that would clearly stomp the manga chars. you overrate so much. You're argument is invalid until you provide a single feat that puts Nyarthathotep on the same level or above PR Beyonder. Good luck trying to find something that doesn't exist..

I actually know exactly who Beyonder is. Because its possible that you can actually know things about both genres!

GASP!!!!

But you're also the guy who opened his mouth when Dark Schneider was tearing through the boards. I gave you proof of DS destroying characters like Hulk, Superman and whatnot and then what happened? You ignored it because of some bias you have.

So of course you're not going to change your mind. And I don't care enough to change it.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Carter_esque

@carter_esque said:

@fallschirmjager said:

@carter_esque said:

@fallschirmjager said:

This is a stalemate.

You've already proven that you don't know anything about the comic characters that would clearly stomp the manga chars. you overrate so much. You're argument is invalid until you provide a single feat that puts Nyarthathotep on the same level or above PR Beyonder. Good luck trying to find something that doesn't exist..

I actually know exactly who Beyonder is. Because its possible that you can actually know things about both genres!

GASP!!!!

But you're also the guy who opened his mouth when Dark Schneider was tearing through the boards. I gave you proof of DS destroying characters like Hulk, Superman and whatnot and then what happened? You ignored it because of some bias you have.

Wait, when was this proven?? I don't recall you proving anything to me in that thread.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By jwwprod

Beyonder.

If Demonbane can beat this version of Nyarlathotep then so can beyonder.

Also would you say that both the original version of Nyarlathotep and the Demonbane version of Nyarlathoteo are equals?

EDIT: Now before people read this post I just want to say that Beyonder would stomp Demonbane, (Though I do think he would beat Demonbane but that's not go there) but I do think Demonbane would be a better oppomnet for Beyonder then Nyarlathotep and I also apologize if this was a poor argument.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofash:

What does that even mean? Does it mean the Multiverses are extremely small? Or what?

Also Beyonder has effortlessly tanked an attack capable of destroying billions of dimensions, by thinking he himself has destroyed dimensions, he killed Death and brought her back, he was stated to be millions of times more powerful than the entire Marvel Multiverse combined (including LT who can hold Megaverses in his hand and destroy them easily and he alone could probably beat Demonbane)

It was a normal sized, infinite multiverse, and she's made plenty of them. She's also destroyed said multiverses as a side result of her fights.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

@fallschirmjager said:

This is a stalemate.

...oooh snap.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm so confused right now.... I came into this thread expecting a cosmic abomination only to see some chick in it's place. Someone explain lol

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

I'm so confused right now.... I came into this thread expecting a cosmic abomination only to see some chick in it's place. Someone explain lol

No Caption Provided

clear?

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

No Caption Provided

clear?

This.

Though honestly Nyarthathotep isn't even the most powerful H.P. Lovecraft being; Azathoth is (Yog-Sothoth is also more powerful then Nyarthathotep).

And I know this is the Demonbane version were using but still Azathoth is also above Nyarthathotep in Demonbane as well.

I_am_Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

Beyonder.

Also would you say that both the original version of Nyarlathotep and the Demonbane version of Nyarlathoteo are equals?

Dont get me wrong, i am not really disagreeing with you but that is a very bad measuring stick to determine how powerful a character really is.

One has to understand, as far as the lovecraft multiverse goes Demobane, at least in his elder god form, was created to be able to defeat supposedly all powerful beings. Thats pretty much what it was created to do. Its more or less a concept parallel to suggesting abstracts in marvel actuality aren't really as powerful because Infinity Gauntlet easily defeated them. Point is Infinity Gauntlet was created to be able to do something like that therefore losing against IG should be held against anyone, the same is true for losing against Demobane.

Also i am not entire sure where you are getting Demobane could beat Nyarlathotep, not that i disagree Demobane could win , thats what he was created to do, but i am surprised because the way you mention it, you seem to be referring to something that actually happened on panel, when i am pretty certain they have never fought.

People on comicvine go by feats and by feats neither her nor Demobane, even as Elder God have feats to match Beyonder's so assuming Beyonder wins seem like a fair assessment, i just think saying A loses to Demobane, therefore the said character must lose to Beyonder seem a bit faulty.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jwwprod

@i_am_warlock: Didn't Demonbane stomp Nyarlathotep over 400 million times just by staring that him/her?

Now keep in him I never said Demonbane was weak nor overrated but I'm just saying.

I_am_Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By I_am_Warlock

@jwwprod said:

@i_am_warlock: Didn't Demonbane stomp Nyarlathotep over 400 million times just by staring that him/her?

Now keep in him I never said Demonbane was weak nor overrated but I'm just saying.

Certain not that i recall, did you know when was this stated? In fact i dont even recall the 2 of them meeting. But him being able to stop Nyarlathotep isnt hard to determine, the character is just created to be able to defeat everyone.

I never said anything in regards to you over or under-rating Demobane's final form, but rather Demobane is a very bad yardstick to measure because thats what Demobane does, defeat and humble gods. Its what the final form was created to be.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

Logic?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

Certain not that i recall, did you know when was this stated? In fact i dont even recall the 2 of them meeting. But him being able to stop Nyarlathotep isnt hard to determine, the character is just created to be able to defeat everyone.

I never said anything in regards to you over or under-rating Demobane's final form, but rather Demobane is a very bad yardstick to measure because thats what Demobane does, defeat and humble gods. Its what the final form was created to be.

Well I haven't actually seen the scan with Demonbane stomp Nyarlathotep over 400 million times just by staring that him/her, but I have seen the clip at the end of the final episode of the anime with Demonbane beating Nyarlathotep.

But you are right about Elder God Demonbane being created just to be all powerful, Pre-Retcon Beyonder is kind of the same he was created to be TOAA of another multiverse outside of the Marvel omniverse and he came to the 616 universe to learn about the omniverse and the only reason he lost of because he was turning himself into human and Molecule Man destroyed the machine that was turning him into human while he was inside it.

I don't really like getting involved in these discussions so I will stop here.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

neither Nyarthathotep, nor Demonbane have shown feats of the same caliber of Beyonder's.

at best cases, Nyarthathotep can be at the same level of Living Tribunal, since both manipulated megaverses like they are nothing. and Beyonder fearks the s**t out of Living Tribunal, Beyonder is millions of times more powerful than all beings in Marvel existence combined, uncluding Living Tribunal.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate or Beyonder.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The manga character wins after playing along with beyonders scheme for a bit then eradicates him besides classic LT was a joke and on par with infinity

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Beyonder curbstomps.....why is this a match??

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder should win in a tougher one than death.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mysticmedivh

@mikep12 said:

The manga character wins after playing along with beyonders scheme for a bit then eradicates him besides classic LT was a joke and on par with infinity

Classic LT was judge of the multiverse (same position he is in today), let alone the fact that the LT of yesterday is the same exact one that exists today.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch Nya uber curb stomps.

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder. He was angry and destroyed the multiverse and the whole Celestials were his ragdolls

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder posses better omnipotence feats. nyarthathotep cannot win.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder.

Avatar image for mugen_tsukuyomi
Mugen_Tsukuyomi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PR Beyonder.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By pern

@trionace said:

Beyonder. He was angry and destroyed the multiverse and the whole Celestials were his ragdolls

Celestials were his ragdolls? Oh please. Demonbane bitch slapped the entire Cthulu pantheon.

Destroyed the multiverse? Oh wow! I'm so hugely impressed! Except Nya casually destroyed and recreated an infinite multiverse every instant with the Klein Bottle.

A universe inside a reactor.

A universe inside a test tube.

A universe inside a chewing gum wrapper.

This is a story of a universe outside another universe.

This is a story of a universe inside another universe.

This is the story of an eternity contained in a single moment.

This is the story of infinity contained in the tiniest speck of dust.

This is the story of another universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe... This is the story of endless, infinite universes.

Plus she also created the Super Super Space Time and Super Super Dimension, which viewed the entire infinite multiverse as a mere loop.

Where they reached was beyond super time and super space, at the top of super dimension… super super space time continuum.

At there, Edgar and Al Azif watched.

Infinite universes popping like bubbles.

Inside infinite time loop like chain.

Infinite Demonbane fought, fought, and fought.

They were one of feasible possibilities.

They were one of chosen possibilities.

They were one of lost possibilities.

Infinitely intersecting and circulating like flow of blood, getting at one point. Infinite yet one fate, a part of it, yet entirety.

Entire eternal time, eternity beyond eternity. Infinite eternity chain…

Eternal evil cutting sword, DEMONBANE Athleta Aeternum fought, fought and fought.

The Super Super Space Time was a couple levels of infinity above the regular multiverse, yet Mars Demonbane and Liber Legis had the dimension at their knees.

Yet what did she do? She reset the entire Klein Bottle and all infinite eternities.

Eternal evil cutting sword, DEMONBANE Athleta Aeternum fought, fought and fought.

And…

“Oh my! This is getting nowhere. Then, I better make this cycle not happened from the start.”

---Time is reversing?!

Superior power over both Demonbane’s and Liber Legis’ clocks.

Someone was controlling super time that oversaw super dimension outside of time and space.

The trace of fight that seemed eternal was instantly reversed.

---Edgar. Hurry inside the space ship---

---Please save the earth, Edgar---

---Let’s do it together, bro---

---Now Edgar, I shall make a pact with you---

---Edgar---

---Ed…---

---….---

---Was it a dream?

On the floor of cracked down basement, a boy who was exhausted due to lack of air died without anyone noticing.

Before death, he seemed to see an image of a dark mouse with 3 eyes, but that didn’t affect anything in reality. In his life, from birth to death, there was absolutely no meaning.

*snip*

“He went as far as he could. But that wasn’t enough to destroy the loop. So I brought him from the stage. Magius called Edgar never existed from the start.”

A woman with dark clothes smiled bit and shook a pocket watch on her fingers.

“Well. He was bit weak to take the main role. In order to make the fight more epic, it requires more and more of power of story. With laugh, love and friendship, adventure and revenge! Grandmaster, I will show you the best fight.”

“Hmmm…I am not sure whether everything will go according to your will.”

A boy with golden dark eyes spoke with dignity.

“The man you erased is still affecting this world. Even with death beyond death, they would keep fighting.”

“Hoho, grandmaster is quite romantics.”

“Maybe, you are.”

Grandmaster Master Therion and crawling chaos Nyarlathotep cynically smiled at each other with hostility and sarcastic marks.

That's right, even two beings that were beyond time and space were completely powerless to stop the reset.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cleavage gives her the clear win.

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TrionAce

@pern: Let's see. Beyonder killed Death itself. The whole Marvel multiverse was a drop of water in an ocean to him. In a fit of rage he destroyed the multiverse. Took a blast that could've destroyed several billion dimensions. Beat the sh*t out of the Celestials "throwing billions of punches in a second" Thinks too hard and galaxies implode. Galactus was a bug to him. Beyonder and MM's fight could be felt throughout dimensions and universes

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol these characters are getting out of hand. "This guy has the power to create an entire multiverse just by blinking".

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#45  Edited By serrure
No Caption Provided

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trionace: *YAWN* Mars Demonbane was so large that it destroyed multiverses just by existing in them. Base Demonbane and Liber Legis destroyed and recreated the multiverse infinite times over every instant in their fight. Demonbane sealed most of the Court of Azathoth with one fell swoop of its Shining Trapezohedron. Beyonder destroyed a billion dimensions? Nya destroyed and recreated an infinite amount. Galactus was a bug to Beyonder? Galactus wouldn't even be a germ to Nya.

Kaioblitz4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern said:

@trionace: *YAWN* Mars Demonbane was so large that it destroyed multiverses just by existing in them. Base Demonbane and Liber Legis destroyed and recreated the multiverse infinite times over every instant in their fight. Demonbane sealed most of the Court of Azathoth with one fell swoop of its Shining Trapezohedron. Beyonder destroyed a billion dimensions? Nya destroyed and recreated an infinite amount. Galactus was a bug to Beyonder? Galactus wouldn't even be a germ to Nya.

Actually, LT was said to be less than a microbe to the Beyonder.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: When you have the whole cosmic pantheon begging scared of you and having a fight that could be felt throughout all of existence and killing Death itself, you might wanna stay out of Beyonder's way. LT who held not 1 but 2 megaverses in his hand was nothing but dirt to Beyonder. The whole Marvel multiverse was insignificant to him and he has destroyed it on A whim.

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: Also if we are going by the whole destroying multiverse by being in them then Abraxas should be more powerful because he was destroying multiverses with his mere presence