• 135 results
#101 Posted by RogueShadow (9937 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_soldierxii: Oh I don't think there would be a densely packed into two panels and suddenly Wolverine's KOd, I think the fight would pretty extended 10/10 times, just that 9/10 times spidey would win. I do think he handles DS quite handily though I doubt many people agree.

I will admit that I have an aversion to PIS sometimes unless it's overt [Which is of course arbitrary]. I think people overuse it. And It can difficult to debate with sometimes when the two opposing sides disagree on certain premises.But I really was joking about the throat shot btw :P

Anyway...

#102 Edited by 14NC3 (1741 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted Spider-man wins in an absolute stomp. Spider-man with morales scrapes a 5.5/10 win.

#103 Edited by Super_SoldierXII (6166 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow:

just that 9/10 times spidey would win

Hey, that's cool. Long as you realize it's your opinion only, lying entirely outside the boundaries of actual showings, and that their respective power-sets and abilities do not lead logically to that conclusion, then it's all good. Believe what you will. Know only that you've far from proven your opinion of Spidey taking 9/10 as the more probable outcome.

#104 Posted by God_Spawn (37308 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#105 Edited by RogueShadow (9937 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_soldierxii: Um, you proved nothing otherwise just so you know, all of the feats you showed were far beneath mine for Spidey's.

Dodging between hails of bullets >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>getting out of their path

. And you're one line statements where you'd basically say, 'No, because that's wrong', is nothing even akin to empirical evidence.

Here's Spidey bloodlusted using webs first fists later:

Spider-man wins. I'm so tired of this, but you keep having to put an argumentative slant to everything you put. How can I not respond?

#106 Edited by Super_SoldierXII (6166 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow:

Um, you proved nothing otherwise just so you know, all of the feats you showed were far beneath mine for Spidey's.

And you're one line statements where you'd basically say, 'No, because that's wrong', is nothing even akin to empirical evidence.

Bull crap. I've alluded to on panel showings. That's as empirical as it gets. Your comment is just plain daft.

- You said Wolverine cannot tag Spider-Man cuz he's too fast. I've shown he has and can - repeatedly. That's evidence. So yeah, you're wrong. Admit it. Wolverine's combat reflex feats support this as well (could give a rat's arse about his avoidance. He can soak damage, so he does).

- You said Spider-Man can KO Wolverine with relative ease because Cap has done it, and you went so far as to suggest DD has done likewise. I called you out on context, and called rubbish (and was, again, right). And I showed on three separate occasions Spider-Man has tried and failed (while unloading on Logan). While Parker can, potentially, KO Wolverine ... it's the exception not the rule. Substantiated through showings and Wolverine's established power-set and therefore, once again, in "evidence". Deal with it.

Dodging between hails of bullets >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>getting out of their path

One just has to peruse my arguments versus yours and the fallacies implicit are clear. You keep bringing up bullet dodging as though that somehow, miraculously, settles a fight between Spider-Man and Wolverine. Your insistence in this is, in a word, weird. I've repeated why avoidance is the only reason Parker doesn't get decimated in a brawl. His avoidance makes up for his complete inability to deal with the damage Wolverine can dish out (Wolverine would one shot him). This is not a competition between Parker's avoidance and Wolverine's. Damn. It's so obvious yet you keep running back there. Parker's avoidance is top tier. Wolverine's martial skill and combat speed are likewise top tier. Wolverine's tagged him. Repeatedly. So Parker's avoidance has not proven to be enough to contend wholly with Wolverine's combat reflexes. Fact I'm afraid.

Problem you're having is, you want the last word. I don't want to give it to you because I wholly disagree, and you've been proven wrong. Don't care how "tired" you are of this. Just quit responding to my posts. I can do this for as long as it takes. What I think of your arguments I've made abundantly clear. How and why they fail, I've likewise made abundantly clear. Conversely, you've done nothing to refute anything I've said (but, but, he dodges bullets oh so nicely!). It's your opinion only. One that's proven false; Spider-Man is too fast for Wolverine! Yet he tags him all the time.

You can't prove or show otherwise. Ergo, your opinion is wrong.

Like I said to strider, Spidey was not yet blood lusted when he applied webbing. When he loses it, he's all fists bud. Sorry.

#107 Edited by RogueShadow (9937 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_soldierxii said:

@rogueshadow:

Um, you proved nothing otherwise just so you know, all of the feats you showed were far beneath mine for Spidey's.

And you're one line statements where you'd basically say, 'No, because that's wrong', is nothing even akin to empirical evidence.

Bull crap. I've alluded to on panel showings. That's as empirical as it gets. Your comment is just plain daft.

- You said Wolverine cannot tag Spider-Man cuz he's too fast. I've shown he has and can - repeatedly. That's evidence. So yeah, you're wrong. Admit it. Wolverine's combat reflex feats support this as well (could give a rat's arse about his avoidance. He can soak damage, so he does).

That's just stupid.

You've proven he cant tag Spidey when he's not utilising all of his powers simultaneously in the hopes of murdering his opponent. Nne of your feats show that any of his physicals are in Spidey's range, mine proved that he has better reflexes, is faster, stronger and has the webbing to take Wolverine down. Spidey's maximum capacity is higher than Wolverine's.

- You said Spider-Man can KO Wolverine with relative ease because Cap has done it, and you went so far as to suggest DD has done likewise. I called you out on context, and called rubbish (and was, again, right). And I showed on three separate occasions Spider-Man has tried and failed (while unloading on Logan). While Parker can, potentially, KO Wolverine ... it's the exception not the rule. Substantiated through showings and Wolverine's established power-set and therefore, once again, in "evidence". Deal with it.

No. Not dealt with at all. The context does not substantiate your claim that it proves Spider-man can't KO Wolverine. Wolverine was tired yes, but that should slow his capacity to attack, not to withstand assaults, and not one of that sort. For God's sake, he wasn't unloading on Wolverine, he just wanted him to stay down, there is a difference.

One just has to peruse my arguments versus yours and the fallacies implicit are clear. You keep bringing up bullet dodging as though that somehow, miraculously, settles a fight between Spider-Man and Wolverine. Your insistence in this is, in a word, weird. I've repeated why avoidance is the only reason Parker doesn't get decimated in a brawl. His avoidance makes up for his complete inability to deal with the damage Wolverine can dish out (Wolverine would one shot him). This is not a competition between Parker's avoidance and Wolverine's. Damn. It's so obvious yet you keep running back there. Parker's avoidance is top tier. Wolverine's martial skill and combat speed are likewise top tier. Wolverine's tagged him. Repeatedly. So Parker's avoidance has not proven to be enough to contend wholly with Wolverine's combat reflexes. Fact I'm afraid.

Wolverine could one shot him. But it's not happening because of that avoidance hat you seem to think isn't of paramount importance. If you can't hit your target he's not going down. I've shown how Wolverine can be knocked out by Daredevil and Cap, screaming PIS is what all fanboys do and I'm sick of it, Wolverine's been taken down by less than what Spider-man can dish out if he repeatedly strikes him, again and again without Wolverine even being able to get a hit on him = because he can AVOID the blows. Wolverine cannot tag Spider-man if he's going all out and really doesn't want him to. Hell, what's to stop him from jumping onto the nearest wall and pounding webs at him. He's bloodlusted so therefore he won't will be you're argument. Bloodlusted means that you want to kill your opponent, Spider-man is not going to dive on Wolverine, he's going to web him up, walk up to him and kill him quite simply. He has an IQ of 250, and no, just because you're bloodlusted hat doesn't go out of the window.

Problem you're having is, you want the last word. I don't want to give it to you because I wholly disagree, and you've been proven wrong. Don't care how "tired" you are of this. Just quit responding to my posts. I can do this for as long as it takes. What I think of your arguments I've made abundantly clear. How and why they fail, I've likewise made abundantly clear. Conversely, you've done nothing to refute anything I've said (but, but, he dodges bullets oh so nicely!). It's your opinion only. One that's proven false; Spider-Man is too fast for Wolverine! Yet he tags him all the time.

Your arguments are just silly now. I've proven Spider-man is faster than Wolverine and if he wants to can avoid Wolverine's hits, simply because he tags him whilst he isn't bloodlusted means nothing. Boodlust elevates Spider-man to a whole new level, and he's already better than Wolverine. I've proven he can dish out more than Wolverine can take, he collapsed a building in a apage and held up the Daily Bugle. You'll argue the webbing did most of that but it was made abundantly clear that without Spider-man holding it it would have collapsed.

You really haven't proven anything, Spider-man is superior in every physical way and can KO Wolverine, who has been tagged by generic hand and Hydra members often, literally stabbed in the stomach, shoulders etc, I don't have the scan but there is one comic where Wolverine scars Blade and we think he has the upper hand, but we see Blade has already stabbed him through the chest. Wolverine has slower combat speed than Spider-man, can you imagine Blade even scarring him?

And I've shown Wolverine being Kod by less than what Spider-man has. I don't know what more you want. You're obviously stubborn.

Like I said to strider, Spidey was not yet blood lusted when he applied webbing. When he loses it, he's all fists bud. Sorry.

Um... no, he thinks to himself, 'what have I done?', he couldn't believe he'd done that because he was so overwhelmed and wasn't thinking properly, why? Because he was bloodlusted and going at it. Once he had used his webs he used his fists.

It's not that I want the last word, if you had replied amicably rather than suggesting I was completely wrong rather than that we simply disagree, I would have happily let this thread continue without me.

#108 Edited by Wyldsong (5110 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is not pretty, so, I will say my piece and get out.

I believe Wolvie's speed is incredible, and good enough to keep up with Spidey normally. I also believe that using scans of Spidey fighting Wolvie, while showing his skill and speed, is a bit disingenuous to Spidey, since before Ock took over, he showed a massive improvement in his fighting skills. Now, his training is nowhere near as extensive as Wolvie's...I would never argue that.

I will point out that without spider sense and WoTS training, he was able to keep up with a full blown precog with spider powers, and blitzed and took out spider powered enemies who had spider sense while he had none, showing proficiency in nerve strikes (not that those would do much to Wolvie) and proficiency in martial arts. Then you get to add in his spider sense, which was shown to work with his WoTS training, allowing him to take down a foe he couldn't previously beat with just the training alone. Also factor in that a bloodlusted Spidey has humiliated foes and won't be holding back or playing around, and he seems to be the only one bloodlusted in the scenario.

Now, does this mean he wins here? Personally, I'll back him for the slight majority, but I can see where it could be argued that he will lose, hence me giving him the slight majority.

My two cents, have fun all.

#109 Edited by Super_SoldierXII (6166 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_soldierxii said:

@rogueshadow:

That's just stupid.

You've proven he cant tag Spidey when he's not utilising all of his powers simultaneously in the hopes of murdering his opponent. Nne of your feats show that any of his physicals are in Spidey's range, mine proved that he has better reflexes, is faster, stronger and has the webbing to take Wolverine down. Spidey's maximum capacity is higher than Wolverine's.

No. Not dealt with at all. The context does not substantiate your claim that it proves Spider-man can't KO Wolverine. Wolverine was tired yes, but that should slow his capacity to attack, not to withstand assaults, and not one of that sort. For God's sake, he wasn't unloading on Wolverine, he just wanted him to stay down, there is a difference.

Wolverine could one shot him. But it's not happening because of that avoidance hat you seem to think isn't of paramount importance. If you can't hit your target he's not going down. I've shown how Wolverine can be knocked out by Daredevil and Cap, screaming PIS is what all fanboys do and I'm sick of it, Wolverine's been taken down by less than what Spider-man can dish out if he repeatedly strikes him, again and again without Wolverine even being able to get a hit on him = because he can AVOID the blows. Wolverine cannot tag Spider-man if he's going all out and really doesn't want him to. Hell, what's to stop him from jumping onto the nearest wall and pounding webs at him. He's bloodlusted so therefore he won't will be you're argument. Bloodlusted means that you want to kill your opponent, Spider-man is not going to dive on Wolverine, he's going to web him up, walk up to him and kill him quite simply. He has an IQ of 250, and no, just because you're bloodlusted hat doesn't go out of the window.

Your arguments are just silly now. I've proven Spider-man is faster than Wolverine and if he wants to can avoid Wolverine's hits, simply because he tags him whilst he isn't bloodlusted means nothing. Boodlust elevates Spider-man to a whole new level, and he's already better than Wolverine. I've proven he can dish out more than Wolverine can take, he collapsed a building in a apage and held up the Daily Bugle. You'll argue the webbing did most of that but it was made abundantly clear that without Spider-man holding it it would have collapsed.

You really haven't proven anything, Spider-man is superior in every physical way and can KO Wolverine, who has been tagged by generic hand and Hydra members often, literally stabbed in the stomach, shoulders etc, I don't have the scan but there is one comic where Wolverine scars Blade and we think he has the upper hand, but we see Blade has already stabbed him through the chest. Wolverine has slower combat speed than Spider-man, can you imagine Blade even scarring him?

And I've shown Wolverine being Kod by less than what Spider-man has. I don't know what more you want. You're obviously stubborn.

Um... no, he thinks to himself, 'what have I done?', he couldn't believe he'd done that because he was so overwhelmed and wasn't thinking properly, why? Because he was bloodlusted and going at it. Once he had used his webs he used his fists.

It's not that I want the last word, if you had replied amicably rather than suggesting I was completely wrong rather than that we simply disagree, I would have happily let this thread continue without me.

Not going to bother repeating myself. You've said nothing of worth and are now just a waste of my time. I actually believe you have a reading comprehension problem. Good luck.

#110 Edited by RogueShadow (9937 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_soldierxii said:
@rogueshadow said:
@super_soldierxii said:

@rogueshadow:

That's just stupid.

Not going to bother repeating myself. You've said nothing of worth and are now just a waste of my time. I actually believe you have a reading comprehension problem. Good luck.

I've said what I have to say, I imagine you'll think you're right until the day you die.

*Sighs and walks away*

#111 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6166 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow:

I've said what I have to say, I imagine you'll think you're right until the day you die.

*Sighs and walks away*

And I imagine you'll think you've actually said something of merit in this debate till "the day you die". Lol. You're comments are a cumulative joke.

Folks like you make me miss the days where real thinkers were on board in these debate forums.

#112 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6166 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow:

But you know what, since you don't believe in PIS, here's a whole slew of showings wherein your oh so untouchable Spider-Man gets slammed with ease from a plethora of foes with combat reflexes slower than Wolverine's;

1229 × 604 - comicvine.com

Those are just a few ... really ... a few of the instances where Spider-Man was tagged by antagonists not on Wolverine's level speed or skill wise. You, who are oh so against PIS showings, must now cede that Spider-Man gets tagged regularly by peak humans, or those with combat reflexes not of the superhuman level (Hulk, Iron man etc.) and can therefore easily get tagged by Wolverine ... and this by your own brand of "logic".

That's your flawed way of rationalizing playing against you right there. I have dozens more scans.

So, to coin a phrase; "I've already shown Spider-Man getting tagged by those with less combat reflex speed than Wolverine. You're just being stubborn."

#113 Posted by RogueShadow (9937 posts) - - Show Bio

This is ridiculous now. I can't believe you are actually saying Wolverine is as fast/faster than Spider-man... Seriously I'm not replying from now.

#114 Edited by WarBlade539 (4495 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Deathstroke fight the Titans for a living...at the same time? Any of those guys can put Spidey down like the arachnid he is.

#115 Posted by Wolverine08 (38552 posts) - - Show Bio

This is ridiculous now. I can't believe you are actually saying Wolverine is as fast/faster than Spider-man... Seriously I'm not replying from now.

He did use your same logic.

#116 Edited by RogueShadow (9937 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Not really. I wasn't saying I don't believe in PIS. Just that it's too overused on CV, and often inappropriately in my opinion. Basically I was trying to to say that I don't think the scans I showed were PIS, not that it doesn't exist at all.

#117 Edited by Cable_Extreme (8600 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999 said:

@rogueshadow: Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Deathstroke fight the Titans for a living...at the same time? Any of those guys can put Spidey down like the arachnid he is.

Yes he does, he dodges starfire's blast and beats her up and even takes on nightwing, cassandra cain, The ravager, and the teen titans (at the same time). He regularly tags kid flash. Pre-52 Deathstroke is simply a beast.

#118 Posted by Wolverine08 (38552 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Not really. I wasn't saying I don't believe in PIS. Just that it's too overused on CV, and often inappropriately in my opinion. Basically I was trying to to say that I don't think the scans I showed were PIS, not that it doesn't exist at all.

I meant you lowballing by bringing up scans of Wolverine getting tagged by the people slower than Spider-Man when his consistent feats go against those low showings you were harping on, so @super_soldierxii brought up inconsistent scans of Spider-Man getting tagged by people slower than Wolverine. Same with you fixating on specific occasions when Wolverine has gotten knocked out by people like Captain America under specific situations, and when Logan's consistent durability feats go against that showing. Flawed and silly debating that just lowers your credibility really.

#119 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8600 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow said:

I meant you lowballing by bringing up scans of Wolverine getting tagged by the people slower than Spider-Man when his consistent feats go against those low showings you were harping on, so @super_soldierxii brought up inconsistent scans of Spider-Man getting tagged by people slower than Wolverine. Same with you fixating on specific occasions when Wolverine has gotten knocked out by people like Captain America under specific situations, and when Logan's consistent durability feats go against that showing. Flawed and silly debating that just lowers your credibility really.

They have a point Rogueshadow.

#120 Posted by RogueShadow (9937 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: I'm pretty sure all of his scans were of Wolverine dpdging generic people shootong Wolverine too. I'm sorry(I keep harping on abou this I know) but do you really think that Spidey dodging 4 guys 4 feet away with assault rifles and not even avoiding the bullets vicinty is easy. Wolverine would NOT be able to do that. I also showed scans of Wolverine getting tagged by Murdock with a Dumbbell demonstrating he's slower and less durable than supersoldier suggests. I was going to upload a few more of Wolverine getting bltzed by arrow and stabbed in the shoulder by multiple Hand members, but I couldn't find the scans. In short Spidey's agility, reflexes strenght etc are way above Wolverine's and he can overcome his durability with webs and sheer strength. Wolverine's been KOd loads of time by people weaker than Spodey but I don't have the scans. Sorryy if this is disjointed or unclear I'm out and I typed this from my phone. I think his feats with Cap and DD were pretty consistent really, considering the Hydra tampering likely had SOME effect which I think is being overstated. Why don't we end this discussion? I never wanted a full debate over it as you know and now its lasted days. We've both said what we have to say, if my argument is demeaned in your eyes by thpse scans I can understand that since we disagree on some fundamental issues. No hard feelings to anybody I hope. Out of interest seperately what do you think yhe outcome of the battle is Wolverine 08?

#121 Posted by Wolverine08 (38552 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: I'm pretty sure all of his scans were of Wolverine dpdging generic people shootong Wolverine too. I'm sorry(I keep harping on abou this I know) but do you really think that Spidey dodging 4 guys 4 feet away with assault rifles and not even avoiding the bullets vicinty is easy. Wolverine would NOT be able to do that. I also showed scans of Wolverine getting tagged by Murdock with a Dumbbell demonstrating he's slower and less durable than supersoldier suggests. I was going to upload a few more of Wolverine getting bltzed by arrow and stabbed in the shoulder by multiple Hand members, but I couldn't find the scans. In short Spidey's agility, reflexes strenght etc are way above Wolverine's and he can overcome his durability with webs and sheer strength. Wolverine's been KOd loads of time by people weaker than Spodey but I don't have the scans. Sorryy if this is disjointed or unclear I'm out and I typed this from my phone. I think his feats with Cap and DD were pretty consistent really, considering the Hydra tampering likely had SOME effect which I think is being overstated. Why don't we end this discussion? I never wanted a full debate over it as you know and now its lasted days. We've both said what we have to say, if my argument is demeaned in your eyes by thpse scans I can understand that since we disagree on some fundamental issues. No hard feelings to anybody I hope. Out of interest seperately what do you think yhe outcome of the battle is Wolverine 08?

I think Deathstroke and Wolverine will win the majority here. Either could give Spider-Man some difficulty, and together, they will take a good majority. And mate, I have to say you have done some pretty terrible debating on here. You decided to lowball Wolverine by bringing up inconsistent scans that occurred under special situations as regular things, and ignored when others did the same with Spider-Man. I'm not asking you to listen to me, but that type of debating will not garner you much respect on here.

#122 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8600 posts) - - Show Bio

While I see your point completely, how supersoldier and wolverine08 feels is that you are using his lower speed showings to constitute spider taking a majority. Spiderman is consistently faster than Wolverine, but people don't realize how close the gap actually is. For this fight, Wolverine is fast enough to eventually land a shot, and Spiderman's blunt force will take awhile to do any real damage to Wolverine.

The main point I would like to point out is that a non blood lusted peter could beat Wolverine with incapacitation, but if he is bloodlusted, he will most likely get up close and brawl.

I feel you have a valid point in some aspects, it is just wolverine08 and supersoldier pointed out that the way you chose to go about "proving" those points is a double edged sword. I would try showing Spiderman's top speed feats to compare to Wolverine's

#123 Edited by RogueShadow (9937 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Ah notifications! I don't have the scans. I have the comics on bookshelf I'm literally looking at them now. Wolverine 08 I can't tag you for some reason. And fai r opinion, I can tell it's not said in malice. And for my first full scale debate that didn't last only 5 posts. I don't think I did TOO badly :P

#124 Edited by Cable_Extreme (8600 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Ah notifications! I don't have the scans. I have the comics on bookshelf I'm literally looking at them now. Wolverine 08 I can't tag you for some reason. And fair opinion, I can tell it's not said in malicr. And for my first full scale debate that didn't last only 5 posts. I don't think I did TOO badly.

Well, perhaps list the issue number and the comic, and say the feats from there. Someone might have the scans, or they could check the comic themselves.

#125 Posted by RogueShadow (9937 posts) - - Show Bio

Back on my comp now :) good to be back! Phone's suck.

#126 Edited by Super_SoldierXII (6166 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow said:

When did I say that? Point it out. Again, reading comprehension problems. I'm saying that Wolverine's martial abilities, coupled with his enhanced combat reflex speeds, will allow him to tag Spider-Man before Spider-Man can punch through his durability (read: adamantium laced skeleton that absorbs and redistributes impact shock & his healing factor). I don't think Wolverine's faster. I think he can cope though and definitely land a few hits.

You're intimating Spider-Man cannot get hit by the likes of Wolverine, which is beyond comprehensible seeing as how Spider-Man has many times. Additionally, Spider-Man gets tagged regularly by folks, peak humans, with less impressive speed feats than Logan due to skill (which Wolverine has plenty of).

Additionally, you state Spider-Man will KO Logan because Captain America has ... ignoring consistency is so doing. Ignoring all the times Class 100 characters have absolutely unloaded on Wolverine without taking him out. Ignoring the context that surrounds the showing wherein Steve KO'd Logan with a shield bash as well. And ignoring Wolverine's power-set, which is designed to see him absorb copious amounts of such damage.

In short, you ignore logic in this debate.

/ thread.

#127 Posted by RogueShadow (9937 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: That would perpetuate the debate. Which I cba doing. Let it die guys. If the general view is that I lost, that's fine, I'm already over it. This is my final post here unless I get some crazy insult. Good night, Seattle.

#128 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6166 posts) - - Show Bio

And do you believe the dozens upon dozens of showings wherein Spider-Man gets tagged by those less skilled and less fast than Wolverine to be conveniently PIS now? It's plot induced stupidity when it goes against a character's established power-set and more consistent showings.

Ponder that before deciding what's PIS and what is not to promote your points would be my suggestion ...

#129 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8600 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: That would perpetuate the debate. Which I cba doing. Let it die guys. If the general view is that I lost, that's fine, I'm already over it. This is my final post here unless I get some crazy insult. Good night, Seattle.

Respect +++++

#130 Posted by RogueShadow (9937 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_soldierxii: Okay, is my response to that! I think you're being a bit of a keyboard warrior with your comments now. But regardless - shake hands? I don't feel particularly enthused by this thread and I don't like bad blood. Shall we just drop it like I have said since the very start - again, shake hands?

#131 Posted by JasonHawke (1076 posts) - - Show Bio

Well! That was an interesting read!

Going by votes, however, I think Spiderman wins~

#132 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6166 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_soldierxii: Okay, is my response to that! I think you're being a bit of a keyboard warrior with your comments now. But regardless - shake hands? I don't feel particularly enthused by this thread and I don't like bad blood. Shall we just drop it like I have said since the very start - again, shake hands?

Fine. Shake hands.

#133 Posted by WarBlade539 (4495 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: Again. Let me ask you something, aren't you forgetting about Deathstroke here? The guy who fights the goddamn Titans for a living. You are focusing completely on Logan and forgetting that Wilson is in the fight too. The guy who beats up people like Cain and Starfire.

#134 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6166 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: Again. Let me ask you something, aren't you forgetting about Deathstroke here? The guy who fights the goddamn Titans for a living. You are focusing completely on Logan and forgetting that Wilson is in the fight too. The guy who beats up people like Cain and Starfire.

It's clear those who feel Spider-Man wins here, justifying it because he's "blood lusted", don't know much about Deathstroke, and probably very little about Wolverine (aside from generic info, and the handful of low end feats circulating the Vine). I've said at the offset it's shocking how many blatantly disregard Deathstroke in this match-up.

#135 Edited by WarBlade539 (4495 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999 said:

It's clear those who feel Spider-Man wins here, justifying it because he's "blood lusted", don't know much about Deathstroke, and probably very little about Wolverine (aside from generic info, and the handful of low end feats circulating the Vine). I've said at the offset it's shocking how many blatantly disregard Deathstroke in this match-up.

Exactly. I'll admit I don't read much of DC, besides Batman but I'm well aware of the fact that Slade fights people that dwarfs Spidey in power, by a huge margin. Deathstroke should be able to take Parker, with prep, under normal conditions. Adding Logan is overkill.

#136 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6166 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_soldierxii said:

@darkazrael999 said:

Exactly. I'll admit I don't read much of DC, besides Batman but I'm well aware of the fact that Slade fights people that dwarfs Spidey in power, by a huge margin. Deathstroke should be able to take Parker, with prep, under normal conditions. Adding Logan is overkill.

With prep, yes. In a random, I don't think so ...

Regardless, the two together, take it hands down. A blood luster Peter might win a few ... but not a majority. Far from it.