pre new52 Deathstroke and Wolverine vs Spiderman

• 136 results
darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Spiderman is bloodlusted and has he's web shooters Deathstroke has standard gear and Wolverine gets he's healing factor.Wolverine is current version and Spiderman is Peter Parker fight takes place at a Library who wins.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Bloodlusted Spidey wins 9/10.

If he wasn't I could see the team taking a 6/10 victory.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Spiderman one-shot Wolverine? Anyway, Spidey wins.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@auction_sniper: He once hit Wolvie with everything he had [At least with his morals fully on, but he was desperately trying to put Wolvie out of commission] and it didn't seem to even phase Wolverine.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Spider-Man.

JudgeNeptune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JudgeNeptune

Unless Slade get's prep time... he will get stomped... and even with prep time, still a very hard match for Slade/Wolvy...

Wolverine is too slow to tag a bloodlusted Peter

Spidey wins 7/10

With Basic Knowledge for Slade about Peter... The team could win 6/10

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@judgeneptune: I think basic knowledge is a bit of a push, he would have to have morals off for them to get a good chance in my opinion. Spidey's one crazy redhead loving motherf**ker bloodlusted. You'd be hard pressed to find a street leveller who could take him.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BlackWind

Spidey webs Wolverine's fists to his head. Again. Then he just trashes Deathstroke with his clearly superior stats.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Wolverine008

@blackwind said:

Spidey webs Wolverine's fists to his head. Again. Then he just trashes Deathstroke with his clearly superior stats.

Wolverine broke out right after Spider-Man web his fists to his head. Spider-Man will win a strong majority, but not like that.

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine!!! what's happened to this forum? since when spiderman>wolverine?

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SheenLantern

Uhh, Spider-Man dominates Wolverine, what are you talking about?

No Caption Provided

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By laflux

This thread makes me laugh.

Now I'm just going to call @super_soldierxii out and peep behind a wall, watching the fireworks

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rogueshadow  Moderator

No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asisuspected said:

All though its true that spider-man would beat wolverine about 9/10 they have had multiple fights. And not to mention Christopher Yost (who wrote the Spock beat down), also had Kaine comment how he almost broke his hand punching Logan, and that Logan is actually very fast. And later had Kaine dominate Otto. So I wouldn't necessarily take that fight to seriously.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A bloodlusted Spider-Man should wreck.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@asisuspected said:

No Caption Provided

Yeah SpOck got slapped around by Kaine in a single kick, and Kaine had trouble fighting Wolverine.

Spider-Man once went all out on Wolverine, with full-powered punches to his skull and it didn't even injure him in the slightest. In fact, he was smiling.

Shortly after they were at a stalemate. If you ask me it was favoring Wolverine a bit more than it was Peter.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 rogueshadow  Moderator

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: I did just mention that, but I didn't have the scans [Mind if I have those by the way?] and I don't think he was going all out even though he says that, his morals were still on, he's still Petey. I could be misinterpreting his bloodlust levels but I have the comic in front of me and he's trying to stop an assisted suicide, he's definitely not bloodlusted. If he did indeed go all out [let's say Wolvie had just killed aunt May] it's safe to say he'd wreck Wolverine.

Yeah it was favouring Wolvie there , since the snikt is faster than snapping a neck even though spidey is insanely fast. Plus that wouldn't put Wolverine down permanently.

Anyway I'm pretty sure you agree that boodlusted spidey wrecks Wolvie.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: I did just mention that, but I didn't have the scans [Mind if I have those by the way?] and I don't think he was going all out even though he says that, his morals were still on, he's still Petey. I could be misinterpreting his bloodlust levels but I have the comic in front of me and he's trying to stop an assisted suicide, he's definitely not bloodlusted. If he did indeed go all out [let's say Wolvie had just killed aunt May] it's safe to say he'd wreck Wolverine.

Yeah it was favouring Wolvie there , since the snikt is faster than snapping a neck even though spidey is insanely fast. Plus that wouldn't put Wolverine down permanently.

Haha sure you can have those scans, but I actually have the entire fight if you want it.

Also, when I said "going all-out", I meant he was pretty much giving it his all while still having his morals on. He was trying his best to prevent Wolverine from mercy killing Charlie, but without killing Logan himself.

I do agree with people that bloodlusted Spider-Man wins here, but not as easily as people think. Deathstroke would take a bit of a beating before going down (not that much though, since Spidey is super fast). Wolverine on the other hand, has his adamantium skeleton and healing factor to prolong him in the fight just a bit longer. He doesn't get one-shotted.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow said:

Haha sure you can have those scans, but I actually have the entire fight if you want it.

Also, when I said "going all-out", I meant he was pretty much giving it his all while still having his morals on. He was trying his best to prevent Wolverine from mercy killing Charlie, but without killing Logan himself.

I do agree with people that bloodlusted Spider-Man wins here, but not as easily as people think. Deathstroke would take a bit of a beating before going down (not that much though, since Spidey is super fast). Wolverine on the other hand, has his adamantium skeleton and healing factor to prolong him in the fight just a bit longer. He doesn't get one-shotted.

Agreed.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: And... a thank you very much I am downloading those pics as we speak :P

Oh no I agree I don't think he gets one shotted, he probably doesn't even go down that fast, but everyone knows in the end he's going down. That's my bad I saw it out of context, didn't realise you were arguing he doesn't get one shotted.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I might take away Peters web shooters to make it a better fight.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man loses. Bloodlusted or not.

Come at me.

I LOL at the out of context scans and 90% of the comments made herein. Ridiculous Parker love run amok.

Like I said Spidey boys and gals ... come at me.

@jashro44

All though its true that spider-man would beat wolverine about 9/10

Mm hm. 9/10? Weren't you supposed to be on break or something? Lol :P

@laflux said:

This thread makes me laugh.

Now I'm just going to call @super_soldierxii out and peep behind a wall, watching the fireworks

And I hate you for dragging me into my millionth Spider-Man versus Wolverine related debate.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: And... a thank you very much I am downloading those pics as we speak :P

Oh no I agree I don't think he gets one shotted, he probably doesn't even go down that fast, but everyone knows in the end he's going down. That's my bad I saw it out of context, didn't realise you were arguing he doesn't get one shotted.

The only way he's going down in the end, is if Parker incapacitates and uses his webbing. Otherwise, Parker goes down without fault, and without doubt. Bloodlusted, he'll try to make it a brawl. I don't think his luck (i.e. spider-sense) holds. Wolverine's skill has already bypassed it numerous times. Most recently in that completely out of context, and conveniently edited, Otto fight. Y'know, the one where Logan holds back, doesn't even pop his claws, then easily grabs and pins Otto claws to face in the second round? Yeah. That one.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii: Yea but then I logged in to clear my inbox and turned out I had a challenge a viner I had left unresponded for 17 days....So I am delaying the break until thats over.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Spider-Man.

When this man votes against Wolverine you know it's true. Seriously.

Anyway bloodlusted Spidey is a monster, he will probably get tagged very little if at all here. 8/10 I think because Wolverine and Deathstroke are no slouches. But just because Spidey is bloodlusted doesn't mean he's going to turn into the Hulk and fight like an idiot, because he frankly isn't one and it his rare "all out" moments he never loses his intellect, skills, or tactics. He may not be on the level of the other two in tactics or hand to hand skills but his physicals and spider-sense more than make up for that.

If he was not bloodlusted, I'd give it to the team probably 7-8/10.

MonsieurSharqc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Comic Book Actually

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@super_soldierxii: Meh, Spidey wins. physicals are all superior, range and combat speed. webs are one possible way [Though tricky], but all out Peter can KO him. Sorry It's 03:26 in the morning for me I'm going to sleep now, I'll come back later and properly discuss this, but like you said spidey vs wolverine, meh I'm not sure I can be bothered it's always popping up somewhere.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Or, Wolverine pins Spider-Man claws to face ... again ... holding back and going easy on him ... again ...

Superior stats are way too hyped on the Vine ... unless it's Parker fighting someone with "superior stats", then it's a different tune. Because, well, it's Spider-Man!! In comic land, if I had to chose between superior speed and strength OR superior martial ability, I'd opt for the latter considering what Marvel's martial masters are capable of. Considering who DS has fought and prevailed against, I wouldn't bank so highly on Spider-Man winning solely due to stats. Especially when it's these two A-listers against him.

And Wolverine wasn't engaging Parker in a fight when he webbed Logan up in the alley. Which is to say, Parker got the drop. Wolverine's pinned Parker claws to face 4 times that I can show. How many times has Spider-Man webbed up Wolverine pray tell? Once.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@super_soldierxii: Meh, Spidey wins. physicals are all superior, range and combat speed. webs are one possible way [Though tricky], but all out Peter can KO him. Sorry It's 03:26 in the morning for me I'm going to sleep now, I'll come back later and properly discuss this, but like you said spidey vs wolverine, meh I'm not sure I can be bothered it's always popping up somewhere.

Meh, Wolverine and Deathstroke win. Martial ability is way superior, range, versatility, strategy, durability ... especially durability ... nothing "tricky" about it. All out, bloodlusted Peter will forgo his best chance at winning, his webbing, and make the mistake of brawling with him (and hey everyone? Deathstroke is here too. Why he's being so underestimated and flat out disregarded baffles)

Wolverine won't be pulling his punches and he won't be fighting alone. Parker will make it a brawl against two foes who absorb blunt force for breakfast (Nth metal and Adamantium + healing factors respectively).

Spider-Man loses a significant majority. Sorry Spidery fans. This is getting silly.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow said:

Meh, Wolverine and Deathstroke win. Martial ability is way superior, range, versatility, strategy, durability ... especially durability ... nothing "tricky" about it. All out, bloodlusted Peter will forgo his best chance at winning, his webbing, and make the mistake of brawling with him (and hey everyone? Deathstroke is here too. Why he's being so underestimated and flat out disregarded baffles)

Wolverine won't be pulling his punches and he won't be fighting alone. Parker will make it a brawl against two foes who absorb blunt force for breakfast (Nth metal and Adamantium + healing factors respectively).

Spider-Man loses a significant majority. Sorry Spidery fans. This is getting silly.

Well this is pre 52 Slade so he doesn't have Nth metal. Slade did have some nice durability feats pre 52 but not sure if there enough to say he can take a punch from a blood lusted spider-man.

I agree he is being a bit underestimated though.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joking aside, Team should win.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

Spider-Man.

When this man votes against Wolverine you know it's true. Seriously.

Anyway bloodlusted Spidey is a monster, he will probably get tagged very little if at all here. 8/10 I think because Wolverine and Deathstroke are no slouches. But just because Spidey is bloodlusted doesn't mean he's going to turn into the Hulk and fight like an idiot, because he frankly isn't one and it his rare "all out" moments he never loses his intellect, skills, or tactics. He may not be on the level of the other two in tactics or hand to hand skills but his physicals and spider-sense more than make up for that.

If he was not bloodlusted, I'd give it to the team probably 7-8/10.

Bloodlusted is way overrated for Parker on the Vine. Slade won't hold back from the onset (he often does too btw ... especially against the Teen Titans) because he doesn't know Parker from squat. As soon as Wolverine realizes Parker is out for blood, the kids gloves will likewise be coming off.

Both Wolverine and Deathstroke have damage output that need only tag Parker but once. Giving a majority to Spider-Man of 8/10 against this duo because he's "bloodlusted" is silly.

Parker, as he always has, will have his hands ample full with Wolverine alone.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asisuspected said:

No Caption Provided

Comic Book Actually

Maybe you should read a comic or three yourself. In the majority of their encounters, Wolverine has done quite well for himself ... better than Parker has against him in fact. Reading comics keeps you informed of these little happenstances.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@super_soldierxii: I'm not a spider fan, I prefer Wolverine, but martial ability aren't superior to stats in this case, spidey's too fast, doesn't matter how good a fighter you are if the other guys too fast, agile, strong and has the range he's beating you. No Nth metal for Deathstroke because it's pre n52 and, yeah he's good but none of his ranged weapons are tagging spidey and he doesn't have the combat sped to even touch or block him, at least not for long, 1 solid punch to Deathstroke's skull puts him out. Wolverine is a different matter, but eventually he still goes down. Sure Wolverine does well against Peter usually, but bloodlusted I can't see Wolverine taking him out, Peter would probably just decimate him.

Also, what time point is this supposed to be for spidey? Since the OP specifies current Wolverine [with hf] when is spidey at during this fight?

And guys many times must this have been debated? Jeez.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll say team 7/10 because wolvie already puts up good fights alone with spidey add DS too it team should win this with a tough fight from spidey

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By laflux

@wolverine08 said:

Starting to side with the team here due to @super_soldierxii's one man crusade. Lol

He's always on a one-man crusade. He says he hates me for bringing him into this debate, but he would have found out about it sooner rather than later. I bet deep down, he loves putting down over-zealous Spider-Man fans.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By laflux

@super_soldierxii: NB, I do think the team win, but Slade is Pre-New 52 so doesn't have the armor. But he still has the weaponry and skill required to harm Peter. Furthermore, One of the most bloodlusted versions of Peter was when he fought a mythical female totem figure named shantra, and he did use large amounts of webbing then. He doesn't use Webbing all the time, but its not like he forgoes it completely. Then there is also the instance of him fighting Kingpin in Back in Black, where he threatens to pour webbing down Kingpin's throat, which executed correctly would kill Slade, and put down Wolverine temporarily.

In anycase, I think Slade's blast-staff would go a long way in helping clear any webbing, and he would harder pressed to use it with either Logan or Slade on his back.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii: I'm not a spider fan, I prefer Wolverine, but martial ability aren't superior to stats in this case, spidey's too fast, doesn't matter how good a fighter you are if the other guys too fast, agile, strong and has the range he's beating you. No Nth metal for Deathstroke because it's pre n52 and, yeah he's good but none of his ranged weapons are tagging spidey and he doesn't have the combat sped to even touch or block him, at least not for long, 1 solid punch to Deathstroke's skull puts him out. Wolverine is a different matter, but eventually he still goes down. Sure Wolverine does well against Peter usually, but bloodlusted I can't see Wolverine taking him out, Peter would probably just decimate him.

Also, what time point is this supposed to be for spidey? Since the OP specifies current Wolverine [with hf] when is spidey at during this fight?

And guys many times must this have been debated? Jeez.

No, he's not too fast. I say this because on panel feats contradict your reasoning. Wolverine's been able to keep stride with Parker in allof their actual encounters just fine. And in comics, it sure as heck does matter how good a fighter you are. How good a fighter Iron Fist is, for example, sees him catching bullets moving at 800 meters per second. So martial ability is godlike in comics. Not to be underplayed.

To say DS doesn't have the combat speed to contend with Spider-Man either is, again, based on opinion and has nothing to do with actual showings from either / or. Due to mental enhancements, Deathstroke acts faster than folks can think. Which is to say he's already not only planning, but reacting, three moves ahead before one can form a thought let alone react. That's why he can split a bullet in two with a sword swipe, and tag Kid Flash ...

Really underestimating Parker's competition and overestimating the term "bloodlusted" here.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Meh, Wolverine and Deathstroke win. Martial ability is way superior, range, versatility, strategy, durability ... especially durability ... nothing "tricky" about it. All out, bloodlusted Peter will forgo his best chance at winning, his webbing,and make the mistake of brawling with him (and hey everyone? Deathstroke is here too. Why he's being so underestimated and flat out disregarded baffles)

This is a common misconception. Bloodlusted Spider-man actually spams webbing. We've only ever seen Peter in a position of proper bloodlust once (I mean all out wanting to kill the person he's fighting) and that ended with a street covered in webbing:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Bloodlusted Spidey does not = No Webbing. I don't know where that myth came from because the only time we saw him truly bloodlusted he spammed it.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@super_soldierxii: Iron Fist is quicker than wolvie via chi in my opinion - aside from that.

Do you want a big debate where I post feats of Spider-man catching buses thrown by the hulk and dodging machine gun fire through acrobatics, dodging 4000 feet per second gunfire, and then you'll you show Wolverine tearing through the hand member who didn't even realise Wolvie had already gutted him until he saw his rice fall out of his stomach and Wolverine taking punches to the skull from spidey and swords straight through the shoulder?

It would just be futile, it's been done that many times before that we should just agree to disagree :/

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Starting to side with the team here due to @super_soldierxii's one man crusade. Lol

You just want a reason to vote Wolverine! Haha. But after reading all the arguments from start to finish, perhaps I underestimated pre-52 Deathstroke a bit (been a bit sue me). I still think Spidey wins but it's by a much narrower margin. I can never take Spidey-Wolverine fights seriously as they tend to drastically sway both characters. Wolverine is very fast, but he is not at Spidey's level. His savings grace against someone like Spidey is his adamantium skeleton, and his insane damage soak. Spidey can't KO him, so web spam is his only option (not unusual for any Spidey). He could probably spin a web moving at full speed and trap both the other combatants while maintaining a distance (again he's bloodlusted, not insane). Then speed rush and hit Slade while he's webbed up and leave Wolverine because, well let's face it, I don't think Spidey can KO Wolverine with punches.

It's not quite as simple as all that, and like I said before I probably underestimated Slade a bit, but I'm still going to go with Spidey 6/10 or so. And like RogueShadow said, Spidey v Wolverine threads with new stipulations really get old, the debate isn't that fun anymore.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: well when I made this thread I really just wanted to make something with Wolverine and Deathstroke working together.My main objective was not making a Spidey vs Wolverine battle.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@rogueshadow said:

@super_soldierxii: Iron Fist is quicker than wolvie via chi in my opinion - aside from that.

Do you want a big debate where I post feats of Spider-man catching buses thrown by the hulk and dodging machine gun fire through acrobatics, dodging 4000 feet per second gunfire, and then you'll you show Wolverine tearing through the hand member who didn't even realise Wolvie had already gutted him until he saw his rice fall out of his stomach and Wolverine taking punches to the skull from spidey and swords straight through the shoulder?

It would just be futile, it's been done that many times before that we should just agree to disagree :/

Not sure why catching a bus thrown by the Hulk means much in a fight against Wolverine. Means next to nothing in the context of a fight with Wolverine. I can show Wolverine actually dropping Hulk. Twice.

As to the automatic gun fire ... Wolverine's had dozens of goons get the drop on him in a bar, unload their automatic weapons, only to learn they had all missed - he had disappeared from plain view. He's easily dodged automatic gunfire at near point blank from Nuke when his healing factor was depleted and the necessity required that he dodge (after likewise having disappeared in plain view of Nuke). Which is to say, he dodges bullets in the multiples when he has to. And avoidance isn't even his schtick. So, since when has Spider-Man dodging bullets grown into an impressive enough feat to be used in a debate touting he can beat both Wolverine and Deathstroke at once??

And for the record, Wolverine taking a sword straight through the shoulder, and gutting a hand ninja so fast he didn't notice are among his commonplace feats. If you count those among his more impressive feats, then no wonder you're content to simply "disagree".

It's only futile when one member doesn't acknowledge they may possess a distinct lack knowledge on one or more of the characters they are so vehemently debating against.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92:

Where was he spamming webbing??? While blood lusted and losing himself, he was actually engaged in a bout of pure, mindless ground and pound. Which would wind him dead in top position like that against Wolverine with Deathstroke around (or vice versa).

And even without ... as it's suicide to engage like that against an antagonist with blades for hands.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii: Ermmm you can see all the webbing in the last panel? If thats not webbing then someone dropped a VERY big net coincidentally at that exact moment that Shathra just happened to fall into.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow said:

Not sure why catching a bus thrown by the Hulk means much in a fight against Wolverine. Means next to nothing in the context of a fight with Wolverine. I can show Wolverine actually dropping Hulk. Twice.

As to the automatic gun fire ... Wolverine's had dozens of goons get the drop on him in a bar, unload their automatic weapons, only to learn they had all missed - he had disappeared from plain view. He's easily dodged automatic gunfire at near point blank from Nuke when his healing factor was depleted and the necessity required that he dodge (after likewise having disappeared in plain view of Nuke). Which is to say, he dodges bullets in the multiples when he has to. And avoidance isn't even his schtick.

And for the record, Wolverine taking a sword straight through the shoulder, and gutting a hand ninja so fast he didn't notice are among his commonplace feats. If you count those among his more impressive feats, then no wonder you're content to simply "disagree".

It's only futile when one member doesn't acknowledge they may possess a distinct lack knowledge on one or more of the characters they are so vehemently debating against.

I could use those scan please :D

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii: Ermmm you can see all the webbing in the last panel? If thats not webbing then someone dropped a VERY big net coincidentally at that exact moment that Shathra just happened to fall into.

Ermmm, the only thing I see in the scans you show, meaning while Parker is blood lusted (more like cutting loose, no more than he did on Wolverine after Logan had accidentally cut him, but whatever) is Spider-Man unloading and raining down blows while in top position. Not like he was hanging back, acting all smooth, using his head and incapacitating with webbing ...

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Strider1992

@super_soldierxii: This is far above Peter simply lashing out at Logan like he did when Wolverine cut him just read his monologue:

No Caption Provided

He was just angered by Logan. With Shathra it was full blown-blood lust.

I'm not debating whether he is fighting to the best of his ability i'm simply pointing out that you are incorrect that Spider-man will not use webbing when bloodlusted as that scan above points it out blatantly.